Trailer Park Tales 05: Trina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trina stared at her son's mammoth cock slipping and sliding between her tits, giving her the first tit-fuck of her life -- she had never let her ex-husband do this with her, no matter how often he begged her. She shuddered in pleasure as Justin leaned forward and down, sliding his hands inside her shirt, and took a hold of the sides of her tits, squeezing them tighter around his still moving cock.

"Oh my God -- love your big fucking tits, mom," he said, staring down at the tit-flesh in his hands and his cock between them. "Love fucking your big fucking tits!"

His cock slid up and down in her cleavage, lubricated by the almost constant stream of pre-cum dribbling from the engorged knob. Trina watched mesmerised as the big purple head bobbed closer and closer to her face before she realised she was bending down as well, her mouth open, tongue lolling out. A moment later and Justin froze on the upstroke as his knob slid between his mother's lips and rested in her mouth.

Trina purred in surprise and delight as she swabbed her tongue around and over his throbbing cockhead, lapping up the stream of pre-cum that oozed from it. Slowly she started moving her head up and down, sliding her lips over the girth of her son's mammoth cock, giving her very first blow-job. She may have been inexperienced, but she was eager and it only took a few seconds before Justin matched her movements, gently sliding his huge cock as deep as she could take it.

"Fuck -- suck my dick, mom!" he moaned in utter disbelief.

Trina heard his words as if from afar, lost as she was in the joy of giving her first blow-job -- the fact that it was her son's cock in her mouth excited her more than she ever thought possible.

This is wrong,", she thought as Justin's cock nudged the back of her throat. I shouldn't be doing this -- incest is wrong! But -- I don't want to stop!

She lifted her head off his cock, gasping for breath, spit hanging in ropes from her lips to the pulsing shaft, and moved back a little, his cock slipping free from her tits. She took hold of it with both hands, marvelling at how much was still free, and slowly jerked on his prick.

"So fucking big," she whispered in awe. Trina thought back to that morning and how she'd seen Justin fucking their neighbour Chantelle's ass with this same huge length of fuck meat. "Oh God," she shuddered as she imagined Justin fucking her own ass. Her ex-husband had suggested trying anal just once -- the tirade of scorn she poured on him meant it had never been raised again.

But now -- she wondered.

Trina looked up at her son, still jerking his cock. "Fuck me," she said quietly, watching his eyes go wide. "Fuck Mommy," she said louder, standing up and quickly ripping off her tiny shorts and her shirt, leaving her in just her cowboy boots.

Justin quickly stepped over to her, filling his hands with her tits again. She moved back, Justin following her, and climbed on to the metal table that seemed to be lower than when she had first awoken on it.

Kissing her son deeply, Trina grabbed hold of his cock and, as she spread her legs wide, pulled his length closer to her pussy. They both groaned at the first contact of his knob with her slick, sopping wet pussy lips. Trina knew she had never been this wet before -- the illicit thrill of fucking her son was the biggest turn on she had ever had.

"Uuuhhh -- fuck Mommy," she said, guiding the head of his cock to her open, waiting pussy. "Fuck Mommy!"

Justin moved his hips, his engorged cock slipping easily into her twat, inch after inch pushing its way into his mother's hot depths.

"Uuuhhhhh -- fuuuuuuckkkk!" Trina sighed. She looked down between her massive tits at the junction of their bodies, watching her son's mammoth length split her pussy as it eased inside her. Sex with her husband had never been this good -- and Justin had barely entered her!

"Oh God -- can't believe I'm finally -- uuhhh -- fucking you, mom!" Justin moaned as he pushed more of his cock into her sopping pussy.

"Me either, baby," Trina sighed. She looked over at the aliens who watched impassively. "Mmmm -- but we're gonna do it -- aahahhhh -- a hell of a lot more from now on!"

Justin started moving faster, all of his cock sliding in and out of his mother's pussy, the slick, wet sounds of their fucking filling the room.

"Oh fuck! Really!?" Justin asked, eyes wide.

"Oh yeah!" Trina said, laying back on the table and lifting her legs up so her ankles were on Justin's shoulders. He grabbed her hips and stuffed his cock into her pussy, over and over. "And not -- uuhnnn -- not just fucking -- I want to taste your cum -- uuhhhhh -- want you to cum all over me -- " She pushed her huge tits together and up, licking at her own nipples for a moment. "And I want you to fuck my ass!" she said, staring at him, laughing at the shocked expression on his face.

"Oh God! Can I?" he gasped.

"No more -- uuuhhhhh -- pretending with Chantelle, baby -- mmmm -- Mommy wants your big cock in her ass!"

"Oh my God!" Justin gasped. Trina suddenly felt him tensing, the tell tale signs of an impending cum. Just the thought of buttfucking her was about to send him over the edge!

"Oh no you don't!" she said, reaching down quickly and grabbing the base of his cock hard, squeezing tight.

"Aaahh! What the fuck, mom!?" Justin yelled.

"You cum when I say you cum," Trina growled, the bossy, ball-breaking sheriff back in command. "Understand me, Justin?"

"Y -- yes!" he stammered.

They stared at each other for a moment or two before Trina felt him relax. She released his cock and gently pushed him back until his cock slipped free of her pussy.

"Did Mommy hurt you?" she asked sweetly.

"A -- a little," Justin said.

"Let Mommy kiss it better, then," Trina said, slipping off the table and on to her knees. She took hold of his cock once more, gently this time, and lovingly licked from base to tip, tasting her own pussy. "Is that better, baby?" she asked, swirling her tongue around his knob.

"So good, mom," Justin gasped, watching her.

"Mmmmm -- Mommy wants you to fuck her again, baby," Trina said, kissing his cock. "Make Mommy cum -- mmmmm -- and you can stuff this big fucking cock up Mommy's ass." She looked up at him, smiling. "Deal?"

"Oh fuck yeah!" Justin said instantly.

Trina giggled and turned on to her hands and knees, looking over her shoulder at her son. Deep in the back of her mind, part of her was still wondering where this slutty version of herself had suddenly appeared from, but the thought of taking Justin's huge cock again and how good that would feel stamped all over that part of her.

Justin moved behind her, one hand clutching one of her firm butt cheeks, the other positioning his meaty length at the entrance to her juicy pussy. He eased forward, his prick inching into his mother's cunt once more, sliding easier this time now that she was used to his size.

"Uhhnnnnn -- fuuuuuuckk -- that's what Mommy wants!" Trina gasped, staring at him over her shoulder as her son started fucking her with long, slow strokes. "Fuck Mommy -- uuhhhhhh -- fuck Mommy hard!"

With his cock firmly embedded in her pussy, Justin gripped her ass with both hands, spreading her pert cheeks so he could watch his big dick slide in and out of her tight twat. He couldn't believe that after years of lusting after his bitchy, aggressive mom, she was on her hands and knees in front of him, begging to be fucked.

"Fuck Mommy!" she moaned as her son did just that, cramming his huge length into her pussy over and over. "Fuck -- soooooo fucking good!"

If this incestuous fucking felt so good, she wondered dimly if she'd missed out all those years before by running away from her father. If incest made everyone feel like this, she wondered if this was why everyone in the trailer park was fucking their families. But mostly, she wondered if she could ever give this up.

"Uuuhhhnn!" Trina groaned as she felt her son's huge knob burrow deep into her pussy, the juicy, hot walls stretching to accommodate his length. "Fuck Mommy, baby -- aaahhhhh yeahhhhh -- Mommy's so fucking horny -- been so long since -- mmmmm -- Mommy's been fucked!"

Justin briefly wondered where this side of his mother had come from but decided he really didn't care. His huge cock slid into her cunt like a hot knife through butter and he gripped her ass cheeks as he fed her needful pussy the whole of his cock on each thrust.

"Fuck Mommy! Oh fuck Mommy hard!" she moaned, looking over her shoulder at him. She couldn't remember ever being this horny, or her pussy ever being so wet. Sex with her husband had never been anything but boring, something she occasionally put up with, but this -- fucking with her son -- was the best thing ever!

She looked over at the aliens who seemed more distant -- slightly blurred around the edges as if they were out of focus. Before she could think too much about that, her mind was overwhelmed by the hard fucking her son was giving her.

"Oh God -- fuck me, baby!" Trina moaned. "Fuck Mommy's horny pussy!"

Justin found the energy to thrust even faster and deeper, stuffing his mammoth cock into her cunt as hard as he could, making her huge tits swing beneath her as he pounded into her from behind.

"Oh fuck -- Mommy's cumming!" she yelled, feeling the heat from her pussy spread throughout her body. "Such a big fucking cock for Mommy -- making Mommy cummmm!" she yelled.

She pushed back hard, Justin's cock thrusting into the depths of her pussy, feeling like it would come out the top of her head at any minute. Her pussy clamped down on to his stroking cock as she came harder than she ever had in her life.

"Oh fuck -- uuuhhnnnn -- cummmmming -- Mommy's cummmmmming!" she moaned in pleasure as her orgasm ripped through her. She had never cum so hard in her life, her own son's cock bringing her more pleasure than her ex-husband or her own fingers ever had. Her cum rolled through her body making her nipples tingle and her pussy squeeze even tighter around Justin's mammoth length.

Justin slowed his strokes, letting her ride out her orgasm. He gripped her ass cheeks in his hands and spread them, staring at the tight, wrinkled asshole just above his prick.

"I made you cum, mom," he said breathlessly. "Do I get my prize now?" he asked, moving his hand over to her butthole and gently probing at it with his thumb.

"Uuuhnnnn -- fuuuuuuuck!" Trina whispered as she felt the thick digit slip into her ass. This was what he wanted, she knew -- what she'd seen him acting out only that morning with Chantelle. She'd never let her ex-husband sodomise her no matter how often he'd asked -- but she couldn't help think of all the times she'd jacked herself off and just how often she'd eased a finger into her own butt, loving the tight, hot feel of it.

"Can I mom?" Justin asked quietly, sliding his thumb in and out of her slick butthole as his huge cock throbbed in her pussy.

"Can you what, baby?" she asked him, looking over her shoulder again.

"Can I -- can I fuck your ass?" Justin asked, pushing his thumb even deeper, making her moan.

Trina dropped her head to the floor, her ass high in the air, and turned to look at him as best she could.

"Do it, baby," she said. "Fuck Mommy in the ass." Still that part of her deep in the back of her mind wondered what the hell was going on with her, but Trina didn't care anymore. If this really was an alien abduction or some crazy dream or an hallucination or something else entirely -- she didn't care. All she knew was the thought of taking her son's huge cock in her ass was making her almost mad with lust.

Justin groaned as he dragged his bloated cock from her tight pussy and moved it up, the head nudging against his mother's pink, puckered butthole.

"Fuck my ass!" Trina moaned. "Go on, baby -- Mommy's so fucking horny right now -- please fuck Mommy in the ass!"

She groaned with desire as she felt Justin's big knob push against her asshole, the rubbery head spreading her butthole muscles around the girth of his cock head. Slowly but surely, the monstrous cock of her son inched inside her tight ass, filling her up like she never had been before. With one hand she reached under herself and pushed two fingers into her soaking wet pussy, feeling the thickness of her son's cock through the membrane that separated her ass and pussy.

"Oh God -- oh God -- uuuhnnnnn -- fuck Mommy's ass!" she cried as Justin pushed more and more of his cock inside her. "Fuuuuuuuuckkk! Feels so good in Mommy's ass!"

Justin watched amazed as his mother's butt swallowed his cock until he was finally balls deep in the tight, hot, clasping depths of her ass. He was still a little muzzy headed himself but wasn't about to pass up the chance of living out his filthy, incestuous fantasy.

Slowly he drew his cock almost all the way out, loving the delirious moan his mother made, before sliding back in, watching all the while. As fun as it had been to fuck Chantelle that morning as she'd pretended to be his mother, nothing could beat the real thing!

Holding on to her hips, Justin sped up, thrusting his cock in and out of her asshole faster, settling into a hard, strong rhythm.

"Oh fuck -- fuck Mommy's horny ass!" Trina cried, pushing back to meet his ass pummelling strokes. "Such a big cock for Mommy's ass -- uuhhnnnnn -- fuck Mommy's ass -- uuuhnnnnnn -- Mommy's cumming!"

Trina's eyes went wide as the fastest orgasm she'd ever reached hit her, flooding her pussy with juice, her ass clamping down on Justin's big dick. She couldn't believe she'd cum so quick, moaning as the pleasure washed over her.

"Fuck, mom," Justin panted, shoving his dick in and out of her butt. "Love fucking your ass -- but I'm gonna cum soon!"

Her thoughts flashed back to that morning when she'd watched Chantelle and Justin fucking -- there was no way Trina was being out-fucked by any other woman!

Reluctantly, she pulled forward, forcing Justin to drag his heavy prick from her asshole. She spun round, still on her hands and knees, and eagerly took his cock in her mouth, swallowing as much of the monster as she could.

Justin watched bug-eyed in surprise and lust as his formerly uptight mother went ass to mouth -- and that was all it took.

"Mom! Uuhggnnnn!" was all he could manage to blurt out in warning before his cock shuddered and unleashed the biggest load of his life.

Trina couldn't believe the amount he came -- a massive outpouring of thick jizz filled her mouth on the first spurt and no matter how quickly she swallowed, she couldn't drink it all down. Sitting back on her haunches, she grabbed his prick and drew him closer, jerking him off with both hands as his cock continued shooting. Rope after heavy rope of cum splattered over her huge tits, laying in thick lines across her heaving mounds, the pearly fluid criss-crossing over her jugs. She opened her mouth, tongue out, and aimed his still-spurting fuck meat upwards, taking the final dozen or so shots over her face, her son's jism running over her nose and cheeks.

"Oh fuck -- ggguuuuuhhhh -- fuuuuuuckk!" Justin gasped. "Never -- uuhhh -- never cum so much!"

Trina used the still hard cock to push his creamy semen over her cheeks and into her mouth, sucking down the warm jizz, slurping on the head of his cock as she did.

She opened her eyes and, behind Justin, saw the two aliens who stood watching impassively. One of them raised its hand and gave her a thumbs up, breaking into smile.

Trina tried to smile herself around the head of her son's cum-dribbling cock, as she felt happier than she ever had. Happy, but tired, she realised. Slowly she laid backwards, Justin collapsing on top of her, and everything went dark.

† † † † †

Trina woke up on the floor of her trailer's living room next to her son who snored gently as he lay beside her, both of them naked. Her head ached a little and, she realised as she moved to sit up, so did her pussy -- and her butt.

"Was that real?" she muttered, images of the aliens and the spaceship blurring in her mind, combining with the memory of being fucked by Justin. "Did I have sex with my son?" she whispered.

Looking down at herself, she saw the unmistakeable signs of dried cum over her tits and could feel it on her face. Only twenty-four hours before it would have disgusted her -- but now she smiled at the memory of taking her son's massive load over her big tits and her face.

"What's happened to me?" she wondered, her hand sliding between her legs and finding her slippery pussy lips. She looked down at Justin's crotch and saw he was sporting a huge case of morning wood.

Trina licked her lips.

† † † † †

Officer Wheatley pulled her patrol car up outside Sheriff Moore's trailer and sighed, not looking forward to another day of driving the tight-assed bitch of a boss around again. She knew the Sheriff could drive, but also knew she got a kick out of being chauffeured around as it made her feel important.

"Let's get on with it," she said to herself and stepped out of the cruiser.

She walked along the path of the small garden in front of the trailer and up the three steps to the door, about to knock when she heard something from within.

Moving along the porch, she glanced into the living room window and slowly grinned.

"Fuck Mommy!" Sheriff Moore cried as she was bent over the sofa, her son hunched over her from behind, fucking her hard and fast, a look of amazement on his face. "Fuck Mommy -- uuuhnnnn -- make me cum -- uuuhhh -- and you can fuck Mommy's ass again!"

Officer Wheatley smiled and turned back to the car. As she walked through the garden again, she noticed four circles burned into the ground, the same as those they'd seen at the top of Holy Mount the day before.

She shrugged and, as the sounds of her boss getting fucked receded, she thought maybe her boss wasn't so tight-assed after all.

12