Trailer Park Tales 06: Jennifer

Story Info
Jennifer and her daughter Dana settle a debt.
4.5k words
4.6
20.7k
31

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,551 Followers

"I can't believe we're doing this," Jennifer hissed. "I ought to just let your father take the consequences of his actions."

Dana looked over at her mom whose hands gripped the steering wheel of her SUV tightly as she drove.

"Oh, come on, mom," she said with a big smile. "I'm kinda looking forward to it."

"How can you say that?" Jennifer asked, her eyes wide. She pulled up at the junction and, checking for traffic, took a right, heading out of the Rockway Hills area of Springdale where they lived, and heading North out of the city.

Dana shrugged, the movement making her huge, braless tits jiggle beneath the top of her tight dress, the low neckline showing off acres of cleavage.

"Won't be the first time I've taken on more than one guy at once," she laughed.

"Dana Sampson!" Jennifer cried, looking in shock over at her daughter.

Dana laughed. "Give it up, mom!" she said. "You know what senior year's like at Springdale High. Students hit 18 and it's a free for all." She leaned over toward her mother, her seat belt slipping between the firm mounds of her tits. "Anyway, you can't get all high and mighty -- Aunt Ivy's shown me pictures of you and her in the Blue Yearbook."

Jennifer stared at the road ahead, her mouth open. Alongside the usual High School Yearbook, Springdale High had a traditionally secret second book, the Blue Yearbook, where the hottest students posed for some very risqué photos. Jennifer and her twin sister Ivy had featured heavily in their year's book. In a city and county that boasted a very high proportion of gorgeous, slim and stacked women, Jennifer and Ivy had been among the best looking -- and bustiest -- of their year. If Ivy had shown Dana what they'd gotten up to...

"That was a different time," Jennifer said eventually.

Dana sat back in the car seat. "I get it mom," she said. "You and Aunt Ivy had some wild times, then you got pregnant with me, and settled down with dad. No worries." She reached over and casually placed her hand on her mother's thigh. "But tonight, you might get the opportunity to relive some of those wild times." She moved her hand, pushing the split in her mom's dress to one side and squeezed her stockinged thigh gently. "Only this time, it can be with your daughter instead of your sister."

Dana removed her hand slowly, letting her words sink in.

"I still think we should have let your father take the fall for this." Jennifer said eventually.

Harvey Sampson had married Jennifer straight out of High School and had been a devoted husband and father ever since. He worked hard and was moderately successful, affording them a house in the Rockway Hills area of Springdale, and a comfortable if not particularly lavish lifestyle. His only major fault was his gambling addiction.

He would stay on the straight and narrow for years before falling by the wayside suddenly and needing to be bailed out by his parents. This time, however, they had told him he was on his own. No more handouts; he needed to learn his lesson.

Faced with financial ruin and likely imprisonment, he'd turned to his wife and daughter to help him out. Which was why, a week after a blazing row about his proposed solution and days of cajoling and pleading, Jennifer and Dana were driving to a couple of shacks just outside the Holy Hills Trailer Park. Both of them looked as though they were dressed for a film premiere in black dresses with plunging necklines, splits up the side to the top of their waists, and black hold-up stockings, with their long dark hair loosely tied into a ponytail, all per the instructions of Rocko Milan, leader of the biker gang called The Squad -- and the man to whom Harvey Sampson owed almost thirty thousand dollars.

Rocko had said Harvey's debt would be wiped clean if Harvey's wife and daughter were willing to spend the night with himself and some of his crew.

"So," Jennifer said after they'd driven in silence for almost ten minutes. "Which photos did your Auntie Ivy show you?"

Dana smiled at her mom and drank in her still firm and stacked form. They both went to the gym regularly and that -- coupled with the natural Springdale figure that most every woman in the area had -- meant they could easily pass as sisters rather than mother and daughter.

"Oooooh, I think she showed me all of them, mom!" Dana laughed. "There was the one of you riding some older guy in the wood shop."

Jennifer couldn't help but smile. "Mr Collins, the wood shop teacher. I think he had most of the girls in our senior year at one time or another."

"And the one of you and an old black man? What was that about?"

"Old Tommy the janitor! He was a dirty old man but by God he was hung!"

"What about the one with you and Aunt Ivy on your knees surrounded by a bunch of big dicks, absolutely covered in cum?" Dana asked.

"Mmmm, that was the Hawks, the basketball team from Mason High. We were just showing the visitors a good time before the game." She glanced at her daughter and winked. "Springdale High Stallions won the game."

"Oh my God, mom!" Dana laughed. "My favourite one, though, was Auntie Ivy on her back, you with your face in her pussy, and some guy behind you -- " she paused for effect " -- fucking you in the ass!"

Jennifer laughed at her daughter's words. "Honestly, Dana, that happened so often, I've no idea who that guy was! Believe me, nothing gets guys going like twin sisters fucking each other."

They laughed together as Jennifer drove them out of the city and into the plains that separated Springdale from the Holy Hills and the trailer park, the road climbing steadily.

After a moment or two, Jennifer looked over at her daughter.

"Your turn," she said. "What have you been getting up to that could end up in the Blue Yearbook?"

Dana smiled at her mom. "Sad to say I don't have a sexy twin sister to fool around with -- though I do have a sexy MILF with me tonight." Dana blew her a kiss and laughed.

"Come on, spill," Jennifer said.

"Okay, let's see," she said, ticking items off on her fingers. "In the last couple of weeks, I've been fucked by Father Geffen in the chapel; bought some lingerie from Jay's Sweet Things in the city a few days later and ended up being fucked by Jay herself in one of the changing rooms; got out of a speeding ticket by fucking the two girl cops who pulled me over -- they both had their nightsticks in me at one point! Oh, and starred in a webcam show with my friend Amy and her cousin Lisa, and Lisa's collection of really big toys!"

"My God," Jennifer said breathlessly, "my daughter's a slut and I never realised!" She smiled at Dana. "I love it!"

"Like mother, like daughter, I guess," Dana said. She slid across the seat a little and put her hand on her mom's thigh once more. "So, are you coming round to the idea of having some fun tonight?"

Jennifer checked her mirrors and pulled over on the side of the dusty hill road they'd been travelling along. She switched the engine off and turned to look at Dana.

"I don't care about clearing your father's idiotic debt, but yeah, I want to have some fun with my gorgeous, big titted, slut of a daughter." She leaned forward and slowly kissed Dana, the pair of them opening their lips, tongues sliding in and out of each other's mouths.

"God, mom, I really wanna fuck you," Dana said. She reached up and cupped one of her mother's huge tits, felt the weight in her hand, the nipple harden beneath her silk dress.

"And you will, baby," Jennifer sighed. "Tonight and whenever you want to from now on."

She reached out and copied Dana's move, but slipped her hand inside her daughter's dress, gently squeezing her warm, heaving breast.

"Mmmm, lovely big tits," she murmured into Dana's mouth as they kissed again. "Just like mommy's."

They made out a little while longer before Jennifer sat back.

"I guess we better not keep our new friends waiting any longer," she said.

"I guess not," Dana said.

† † † † †

Twenty minutes later they pulled up outside a couple of shacks, just outside the Holy Hills Trailer Park. One was empty, but from the other came loud music, and lights shone through the thin curtains covering the grubby windows. It was set up off the ground on short stilts and steps led up to a small fenced in porch with the main door.

Stood on the porch, watching Jennifer park the car, was a burly biker in jeans, T-shirt and leather waistcoat, and beside him a younger girl in denim cut-off shorts and a T-shirt that was stretched tight across her big, round tits.

"Well don't you pair look damn fine?" the biker said as Jennifer and Dana walked in their heels across the paved yard. He took a drink from the beer bottle he held.

"Are you Rocko?" Jennifer asked, pausing at the bottom of the steps.

"Sure am," the biker said. "This here's my daughter, Courtney." The younger girl smiled and nodded at them, her blonde hair in pigtails bobbing beside her head. "You Jennifer?"

"That's me," she said. "This is Dana, my daughter."

Rocko looked from one to the other and grinned.

"God damn if you don't look more like twin sisters than mother and daughter," he said. "You agree, Court?"

"Sure do, daddy," Courtney said, staring at them. "They sure are pretty, too."

"Damn right," Rocko said. He finished his beer and tossed it over the side of the porch where it clinked among others. "Come on in. We'll head to my office, discuss the deal, then see where we go."

Courtney opened the door to the shack, the music volume suddenly increasing, and let Rocko walk through. She held it open for Jennifer and Dana as they walked up the steps, then followed them inside.

The one floor building had a short hall leading to a room on the left, which was where Rocko headed, with an open doorway on the right. Jennifer glanced in and saw a crowd of bikers in a makeshift bar with crates of beer and other drink off to one side, a jukebox against a wall, and a dozen or so bikers, men and women, most of whom were staring at her and Dana as they walked past.

"Just follow my daddy," Courtney said, ushering them along.

Dana reached out for Jennifer's hand and together they walked into Rocko's office. A large but simple room with a desk and chair in one corner, a pin board with bills and papers tacked to it on the wall nearby, posters and signs hung on the other walls, a large fur rug and a sofa against the wall opposite the desk.

Rocko stood at the desk with several sheets of paper in hand.

"You both know why you're here?" he asked.

"Because my idiot husband owes you a lot of money," Jennifer said. "And if we spend the night with you, you'll clear that debt."

Rocko smiled. "That's it. Just so we're clear, you ain't forced to do this. Any time you wanna quit, you just say so. Me nor the Squad ain't no animals so any time you wanna back out, just say I quit and we all stop. Course, the longer you keep going, the more of that big old debt gets wiped out."

He put the papers on the desk and held out a pen.

"If you're happy with that, both of you sign up here and we can get started."

Jennifer and Dana walked over and read through the documents quickly, Dana signing as soon as she was done.

"You seem quite professional about this," Jennifer said to Rocko.

"Heading up the Squad ain't just about drinking beer and riding bikes," he said. "There's a business side that needs to get done, too. If your husband had realised that, he might not have ended up in this position."

Jennifer smiled as she signed the documents. "He isn't in this position -- we are."

"Mmmmm, I'm hoping to get into all sorts of positions tonight," Dana laughed.

Courtney laughed as her father gathered the papers and put them away in a wall safe. "Oh, I like you, Dana," she said, stepping over to her. "You ready to have some fun with me, daddy, and the Squad?"

Dana slipped her arms around Courtney's waist and pulled her close, their huge tits squashing together.

"Totally," she said, the girls leaning in and kissing each other, tongues darting into their mouths. Courtney reached up and groped at Dana's big jugs, pushing the sides of her dress apart, revealing the smooth, pale mounds.

"Mmm, I sure do love a big pair of tits," Courtney mumbled, dipping her head and licking all over Dana's tits before sucking gently at her hard nipples.

"Me too," Dana said, pulling Courtney's T-shirt up and over her massive mounds, filling her hands with the other girl's tits that were easily as big as her own.

"You like your momma's tits, too?" Rocko said as he appeared on Dana's right. He nodded to the other side and Dana turned her head to find her mother stood on her left.

"Definitely," Dana said, reaching out and cupping one of Jennifer's big tits with one hand while still fondling Courtney's with the other. "Can I see them, mom?"

Staring at her daughter the whole time, Jennifer slowly pulled apart both sides of her dress, revealing her massive mamms to her daughter's gaze for the first time. Her small, rock hard pink nipples sat in the centre of the slightly crinkled areolae that was just a shade darker.

"Oh my God," Dana said with lust in her voice. She moved from Courtney and latched onto her mother's tits, sucking and licking at her nipple. Not to be outdone, Courtney moved over and clamped her lips on Jennifer's other tit.

"Ahhh, that's it, girls -- mmmm -- suck on mommy's tits," Jennifer sighed, looking down at the horny teenagers. She cradled their heads, pulling them closer to her huge bosom. "Mmmm, that feels good,"

Rocko moved over to the large sofa and sat watching them for a while. "When you're ready, ladies," he said eventually, "maybe you'd all like to come join me here?"

Jennifer slid her hands up her own tits, disengaging the two girls. She walked over to Rocko, cupping her massive jugs and pinching her own nipples, and knelt on the sofa next to him. Instantly his mouth was on her tits, sucking and licking at them.

Dana and Courtney quickly joined them, Courtney sitting in the crook of his arm opposite Jennifer, while Dana knelt between his legs.

"You wanna see my daddy's big dick?" Courtney asked Dana with a laugh, her hand cupping the impressive bulge in her father's jeans.

"Yeah, show me, show me!" Dana said.

Courtney deftly popped open the button on his jeans and unzipped them. She reached in -- her father lifting his hips a little to help her -- and pushed his boxers down, pulling out his already hard cock, her fingers barely meeting around its girth.

"Damn that's nice and big," Dana said, licking her lips. "Guess this ain't the first time you've had that in your hand?" she asked Courtney.

"I've lost count how many times I've had this big old cock," Courtney laughed. She leant down and, holding the thick shaft at the base, took the first few inches into her mouth, sucking and drooling on her father's prick. She bobbed her head up and down in a few times, slathering it in spit, before sitting back up, holding it out to Dana. "Wanna try?"

Dana wasted no time but plunged her mouth over the bulbous head of his cock, cramming the first few inches deep, making herself gag on it, spit bubbling around her lips, Courtney smearing the thick liquid up and down her father's length.

"Fuck, your daughter gives good head," Rocko said, taking his mouth off Jennifer's tits and looking up at her. "Let's see what you can do."

Jennifer rearranged herself on the sofa so she was kneeling opposite Courtney, her head close to Dana's. She watched her daughter bob her head up and down on Rocko's big prick for a moment or two before she moved in closer, nudging her out of the way.

"Come on, baby," she said. "Mommy's turn."

Reluctantly, Dana moved off Rocko's spit-covered cock and watched as her mother took her place, Courtney angling the pulsing meat towards her. Jennifer slid her lips over the rosy head and purred as she took more into her mouth. Like her daughter, she gagged as the knob bumped the back of her throat but then bobbed her head up and down, taking him as deep as she could each time.

"Mmm, you like that, Daddy?" Courtney asked her father as she sat up next to him, offering him her big tits to nuzzle on. "Like that gorgeous MILF sucking your cock?"

"Sure do, baby girl," Rocko said. He cupped her tits with one hand and sucked hard on her nipples. With his other hand, he pushed at the waistband of her cut off shorts, trying to get them down over her round ass. Courtney helped by popping open the button and unzipping them, sighing as her father slid his hand over her ass and between her legs, two fingers sliding easily into her sopping wet pussy.

"Ahhhh, fuck yeah," she moaned as her father finger fucked her, pushing her tits into his face as he feasted on them.

With Courtney's hand out of the way, Dana leaned into Rocko's crotch and licked at the base of his cock, moving up, guiding her mother to the top of his prick where they both made out around it. Their tongues swirled around the fat knob and each other, spit and pre-cum dribbling over their chins as they kissed deeply, sharing his cock head.

"Mmmm, I like this dick -- hhmmmm -- but I really wanna eat your pussy, baby," Jennifer moaned.

Dana jumped up and pulled off her dress, leaving her in stockings and heels, then sprawled out on the rug in front of the sofa. She pulled her feet back towards her butt, her knees high and spread wide. With one arm she gathered her huge tits together while her free hand slid through her slick pussy lips.

"Come eat me then, mom," she said.

Jennifer moved off the couch, taking a moment to pull off her dress like her daughter, then knelt between her spread legs. She cupped her ass cheeks and kissed her inner thighs gently for a moment, sliding her tongue closer and closer to her daughter's shaved pussy until she ran it up the length of her slit, tasting her juices for the first time.

"Uuuhhnnn -- fuck yeah, mom," Dana moaned as her mother ate her out. "Oh we are -- mmmm -- definitely doing this again!"

Courtney appeared at her side, having slipped out of her remaining clothes, and knelt down at her head. "Oh my God, is this, like, the first time y'all have done this?"

Dana smiled. "Mmmm -- with each other, yeah." She reached up and pulled Courtney's head down. "Suck on my titties, baby girl," she said, using Rocko's pet name for her.

Courtney eagerly did as she asked, sucking on Dana's stiff pink nipples one at a time, moving from one to the other, all the while watching Jennifer eating her daughter's pussy.

Not wanting to be left out, Rocko stood and stripped out of his clothes, revealing his tattooed chest and arms. He knelt behind Jennifer and put one hand on her ass, the other guiding his throbbing cock towards her pussy. He inched forward, his prick spreading her cunt lips wide as his thick shaft slid inside her, easily going balls deep as she was so wet.

"Uhhhnnnn fuuuuuuckk that's good!" Jennifer cried, raising her head from Dana's pussy.

Rocko leaned forward and pushed her head back down.

"Nuh-uh, get down there and eat your daughter's cunt," he growled, thrusting his big dick in and out of her pussy.

Jennifer happily did as he commanded, thrusting her tongue as far into Dana's twat as she could, noisily slurping up her cunt juices.

"Fuck, mom -- aaahhhhh -- so fucking good!" Dana moaned, loving her mother's mouth on her pussy. She looked over Courtney's head and saw Rocko pounding away at her mother's pussy from behind. "Hey mom -- uuhhhh -- remember what I said -- mmmm -- was my favourite photo of you and -- aahhhh -- Auntie Ivy?"

"Mmmmmm yeaahhhhh," Jennifer moaned into her daughter's juicy slit as she kept licking and sucking at it.

"Hey Rocko," Dana said, looking at the burly biker. "Take that -- ahahhhhh -- that cock of yours -- hhhmmmm -- and shove it up my mom's ass!"

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,551 Followers
12