Trailer Park Tales 06: Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rocko grinned and leaned back, his big prick slipping free of Jennifer's pussy.

"Baby girl? Get up here and lube her up for daddy," he said.

Courtney quickly scooted around and knelt behind Jennifer. She pulled her firm butt cheeks apart and thrust her face between them, jamming her tongue as far up Jennifer's tight butthole as she could. She ate her ass noisily, spit and drool running over and into the MILF's asshole. As Courtney prepared Jennifer's butt Rocko moved behind his daughter and slid his big cock into her tight little pussy, giving her some long, slow thrusts as he watched her eat Jennifer's ass. Catching Dana's eye, her spat onto his right hand index and middle fingers and slowly eased them into Courtney's asshole.

"Uuhhnnn -- uuuckinggg ellll, at's ood!" Courtney mumbled, her tongue still up Jennifer's asshole.

After a moment or two, Rocko spanked his daughter's ass lightly.

"Okay baby girl -- move your ass out the way," he said, pulling his dick from her pussy.

Courtney moved around a little, kneeling at Jennifer's upturned ass and spreading her cheeks for her father. Rocko hunched behind her, cock in hand, and slowly eased it into her butt. Courtney watched as her father's thick head flattened for a second as he pushed into her ass, the tight muscle resisting for a moment before his cock head popped inside.

Jennifer raised her head, eyes wide, and smiled at her daughter.

"Fuuuuckk -- uuhnn -- he's in my assssss!" she hissed before dropping her head and returning to eating her daughter's pussy as Rocko began stuffing more and more of his length up her ass, cramming his meat up her butt over and over.

"Fuck that's hot!" Dana gasped, watching her mother getting buttfucked as she ate her out. "Fuck her -- aaahhhhhh -- fuck her ass!"

Rocko did just that, sliding his fat length deep into Jennifer's tight ass with every thrust, watching her asshole stretch to accommodate his girth.

"Ohh fuuuuck!" Dana moaned, the sensation of being eaten by her mother while watching her being buttfucked finally sending her over the edge. "Cumming, mom! Making me -- uuhnnn -- fucking cummmmm!"

Her body bucked and writhed under her mother's tongue, and she groped and pinched at her own huge tits as her orgasm rippled through her, never taking her eyes off the sight of her mother being fucked in the ass at the same time.

Between her legs, Jennifer kept licking and sucking at her daughter's pussy, lapping up her juices as she came. Behind her, Rocko continued stuffing his big cock up her ass, sliding his throbbing length deep into her butthole. Feeling her daughter cum beneath her tongue for the first time, along with the vigorous ass fucking she was getting, was enough to trigger Jennifer's own orgasm.

Mother and daughter looked at each other as they came, Jennifer somehow managing to keep lapping at Dana's cunt as she moaned and shook.

"Fuck, I think they came together!" Courtney laughed, still holding Jennifer's ass cheeks as her father buttfucked her.

"Uuuffff -- they ain't the only ones, baby girl," Rocko said. He dragged his bloated cock from Jennifer's ass and moved around to the side, dropping to his knees beside Dana. It only took a few strokes before his cock swelled in his hand and spat out stream after stream of pearly jizz over her huge tits, glazing them with a huge amount of cum.

Jennifer crawled up her daughter's body and took his still spurting cock in her mouth, purring at the taste of her ass and his jizz. She let him go and leaned over Dana, carefully drooling a thick line of spunk into her open mouth, swapping his cum with her daughter before she bent down and kissed her, the pair of them swapping his jizz back and fore, their huge tits sliding over each other, smearing his cum over them.

"Mmmm, that was fun," Dana said a moment later as she sat up, hugging her mother. "Shame I didn't get to do more than blow you, though, Rocko," she said. "You got another one in the tank there?"

Rocko was slumped on his ass with his back against the sofa, Courtney beside him, sucking on his still half-hard cock.

"I ain't as young as I was, so it'll take Courtney a while to get me ready again," he said with a smile, running his hand through his daughter's hair. "But don't you worry, none, your night ain't over yet."

He pointed to the door behind Dana and she turned to look. About a dozen bikers stood there, most of them with their cocks out, stroking them as they looked at Dana and Jennifer.

Dana and Jennifer looked at each other and nodded at the same time.

"Well don't just stand there, boys," Jennifer said. "You got a hot MILF and her daughter here who need some serious fucking."

The bikers advanced, splitting into two groups and separating Jennifer and Dana, leading them to different ends of the sofa. Jennifer straddled one of the bikers, sliding her pussy down his thick length as she sucked on another, her hands stroking others still. She felt her ass cheeks being pulled apart and a second later, another big dick slid up her ass, making her moan around the cock in her mouth. From the other end of the sofa, she heard Dana's muffled squeal as she was getting the same treatment.

Closing her eyes and smiling as best she could as the bikers started double fucking her ass and pussy, Jennifer silently thanked her useless husband for getting into debt with the Squad. This was going to be a fun night!

12