Trailer Park Trixie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shrugged. "They talked about Orlando a lot. I assume they were going to Sea World or something."

The big cop nodded and then looked hard at me. "Okay, kid. I'm gonna level with you. These two that you lived with were some really bad people. Rap sheets that would make your head spin. What they were into, involved a lot of money, a lot of cash." He leaned his impressive bulk toward me. "Did you ever see any money in the house?"

I gave him my patented, 'Are you deaf?' look. "I told you. They never brought their business home." I motioned toward the double wide. "Probably for just this reason. Neither of them struck me as being stupid."

Mitchell sighed. "Stupid or smart, we caught them in the act. They are going away. The judge denied them bail yesterday, on account that they are flight risks and could lead us to others in their line of work." He said 'line of work' with air quotes. "I'm just crossing the T's and dotting the I's on this investigation."

I nodded. "I won't lose any sleep over it." Mitchell nodded then looked sideways at Trixie's trailer.

"How well do you know Trixie? You know I busted her a couple of times when I worked vice."

I turned back toward the trailer door. "I won't lose any sleep about that either."

I watched Mitchell drive off through the kitchen window and then went and laid down in my room for a while. I'd told that cop just one lie. It was about the money.

***

Not an hour later, I got a visit from Penny and Jim's bargain basement lawyer. He'd asked me about my interview with the detective and then asked me if I was willing to testify on behalf of his clients. I gave him my patented, 'Are you stupid,' look. "You want me to testify to what? That I never saw them do anything bad?"

The moron smiled and nodded. "Yeah, basically."

My look didn't change. "That cop said they were caught in the act." In my mind's eye, I saw the cops catching them at their pot farm, in whatever woods they were in. "That makes it kind of open and shut, doesn't it?"

The lawyer frowned. Afterward, I told him to just leave me out of it. "Give my best to Penny and Jim, but I don't want anything else to do with this."

He frowned. "I could subpoena you."

I turned back into the trailer. "Then you'd be wasting both our time."

***

After that visit, life went back to normal. If, being a naked sex slave to a very lusty older woman could be considered normal.

I got home the following day to find Trixie in exercise mode. With one basic difference. All she wore was a tube top over her impressive breasts and a black G-string. I stopped short as I stepped into the room. She grabbed the remote to the VHS player and paused her tape. She turned and walked up to me with a wicked smile. She took a big whiff before kissing me on the lips. "I would like it if you would go take your clothes off and then come watch me exercise."

I smiled and let my eyes enjoy her beautiful curves. Her full ripe tits, the little paunch of a belly that she found harder and harder to shrink as she got older, her incredible hips, and the swell of her vulva. I had always fantasized about having her as my little fuck-slut and now I had her. Except I was the fuck-slut. Which didn't bother me a bit. I found it wildly erotic to be naked when she was clothed. Her manner of dress was very sexy in any case, and she loved to caress my body as she would walk by me.

I watched her move as she went through the taped routine with Kathy Smith on the tube. My eyes were drawn to her crotch every time she stretched her leg up in the air. Her outer labia and pubic hair were visible around the little triangle of fabric. She glanced back to find me fully erect and leaking precum.

Trixie hit pause again and then lay on her side on her workout mat. She gave me a sultry look and then smiled. "Do you like watching me, my little whore?" She reached down and then started running her fingers under her G-string, giving me little peeks at her pussy.

I was so enthralled, it never occurred to me to be offended at being called a whore. I knew at that moment, that I was her happy little sex slave. Her face was showing its years, with laugh lines and tiny crow's feet, but she was marvelous at applying makeup. She was so fucking sexy. My trailer park goddess.

She lifted her leg and pulled her panties to the side. "Come lick my sweaty pussy, Matt. Make me cum."

Her pussy glistened with her sweat, and I could see her juices dripping from her slit. She was very aroused, I knew. I got on my hands and knees and crawled to her like a supplicant in a temple. As I crawled between her legs, she moaned a bit before I ever touched her. "Oh yes, come and get it."

I put my face between her thighs and inhaled the smell of her. Her pussy was sweaty and ripe. The musky smell was strong. I began licking her apprehensively and then more and more confidently as I started to enjoy the taste and smell.

"Wait. Stop, stop." She said and then looked at me seriously. "You haven't really done this very much have you?" she asked.

I guess I was busted. I'd laid some pipe in the past, but giving oral sex to a woman I hadn't had much practice with. "I umm... no, not really," I said abashedly.

She smiled, "Not to worry baby. Ol' Trixie will get you schooled up and you'll be a master pussy licker in no time."

She got up and sat down on the big recliner, with her ass hanging off the edge. She pointed between her knees. "Now, come kneel, and give my little cunny a kiss right here." She pointed to her clit, and she spread its hood back with her fingers. I kissed it and gave it a little lick. Her eyes fluttered. "That's a very nice start, lover." She used her fingers to spread her lovely pink pussy lips, like the girls I'd seen in Hustler. "Now, slide your tongue inside there and suck on my pussy lips."

I spent the next half an hour licking and sucking and kissing her sweaty pussy, while my fingers explored inside her. She showed me where her G-spot was, which most men at the time believed to be a myth. The way her back arched when I got two fingers on it, was no fucking myth. In the end, she squirted a bit over my neck and hand which I found amazing and so arousing. It was rather sweet and looked like watered-down milk. I loved it and licked it up with relish.

Afterward, she lay there panting with a bright smile. "My little slave learns quickly." She turned herself and bent over before me, placing her left knee on the recliner. "Now, I already know you're good at this part." She wiggled her ass at me and reached through her legs to spread her pussy lips open for me. I didn't wait for instructions.

I stepped behind her and pulled her G-string to the side and pushed my cock through her legs, spreading her slickness on top of my cock. She expertly directed my cockhead to her hole, and I slid in easily. Her pussy was tight and wet, and I reveled in the feel as I stretched her wide. She shuddered beneath me. "Oh fuck, yes. Fuck me, slave, I've been waiting all day for it."

I grabbed her hips and pistoned out and then back in hard, making Trixie grunt as our bodies slapped together. "Yes, that's how I want it," she growled. I was just so happy to oblige. I hammered her, our bodies making wet sounds as we slapped together. As I punished her body, she collapsed beneath me, until she was laid over the arm of the chair with her legs straight out through my own and her hands planted on the floor, bracing with each impact.

I stepped up on the chair with my left leg and hammered down inside of her. Her orders to her slave became just grunts and wheezes as I slammed into her as deeply as I could. I came with a roar inside of her, filling her womb with cum. Her legs shook as she came just seconds later.

I bent and helped lift her to a sitting position on the recliners. She sprawled on the big chair and rubbed her pussy gently. "Oh, Matty. I'm gonna need that every fucking evening." Her fingers dipped into her pussy and brought out a dollop of my cum on her fingers. She licked them clean with a wanton smile.

***

Later that week, after a particularly energetic bout of sex on her bed which I had begun sharing at her request, she tossed me the local crime section of the Tampa Tribune. Jim and Penny were on the second page. The photo showed them side by side in a courtroom. A small headline read, Lakeview Residents Indicted in Drug Trafficking. The story went on to explain that they had been caught growing a "massive" quantity of cannabis. So much so that it moved the crime up from manufacture and distribution, to trafficking. If found guilty the penalty was five to twenty-five years in Raiford Prison in Starke.

Trixie laid her head on my chest and swirled my chest hair with her long nails. "Wow. They have been living there for what, five or six years? If the cops are looking for cash, that must mean they can't find their money in a bank somewhere. After that long they must have a fortune stashed away somewhere."

I nodded. "Unless they got it socked away in an overseas account." I'd watched enough Miami Vice, to know that was a thing.

She smiled at me. "Man, wouldn't it be great to find that? We'd be set for life." She folded her hands on my chest and rested her chin on it. "Imagine what we could do with that kind of money." She looked around the trailer. "We'd move out of this shithole, that's for sure."

I nodded non-committedly, but inside my mind was a whirlwind. Because, I actually had a pretty good fucking idea where the money was. And I've got to tell you that really kind of pissed me off. The idea that I probably knew the location of a life-changing amount of money.

But as we have seen in movies and television, stealing from the bad guys can be just as life-changing. In a bad way. At twenty years old I was kind of young to just disappear. I wouldn't even know how to do it. So, I just back-burnered the whole idea. If they were found innocent, it would not be a problem. They would come home; get their money and I'd never have to think about it again. If they were found guilty and sentenced, I figured I had at least five years to make some sort of decision. But it was not knowing if I was right, that was eating me up inside.

While I was kicking around this conundrum Trixie threw me a curve ball, I didn't see coming.

***

On a rainy Sunday, I got home from my shift at Albertsons to find Trixie in the kitchen drinking coffee with Mrs. Porter. Mrs. Porter was a short brunette who kind of reminded me of Sally Fields. She was a little pear-shaped with smallish tits and a big fine ass. I'd admired her from afar, but she'd never invited me in.

I wasn't sure what to make of their expressions when I walked in. Trixie smiled at me expectantly. "Hi, Matty. Did you have a good day?"

I smiled and reached for a clean mug. "Yeah, pretty good. You?"

She batted her eyes at me. "I'm doing okay, I guess. Hoping for a fun evening." Then she cleared her throat and smiled mischievously. "Aren't you forgetting something?" Mrs. Porter grinned and giggled delightedly.

I raised an eyebrow and was suddenly struck with dread. She motioned towards my body. "You should be naked right now."

My jaw dropped and I pointed at Mrs. Porter. "Yeah, but..."

Trixie shook her head. "No buts, my little boy-toy. This is why Loraine is visiting today."

My jaw dropped open. Trixie laughed delightedly at my discomfort. "C'mon slave. Get. Those. Clothes. Off, "she said in a measured staccato.

My heart was thudding in my chest and was getting more turned on by the moment. Being naked around Trixie when she was dressed was very arousing. With Mrs. Porter there as well, my pulse raced, and I could feel my cock hardening in my jeans. I felt like a slave among the Roman nobles in a movie like Ben Hur.

I pulled off my shirt and I looked at Mrs. Porter's face. Her mouth dropped open a bit and she let out this breathy sigh. I kicked off my sneakers, yanked off my socks, and stood there. Her eyes were fastened on my crotch.

I opened my jeans and pulled them and my briefs down at the same time. I stepped out of them and stood before the two women as naked as I could be.

Mrs. Porter looked at Trixie anxiously. "Can I... can I touch him?"

Trixie smiled slyly and caressed the younger woman's face. "Sweetie, you can do anything you want. Mi casa es su casa." I was stunned. I'd never dreamed that our arrangement would extend outside our little single wide. But I did promise to be her sex slave, and it never occurred to me to set limits.

Mrs. Porter walked up to me and ran her hands over my chest and shoulders. "He's so young and strong."

Trixie stepped up behind her and whispered in her ear like a devil on her shoulder. "The other night he fucked me so hard, I nearly lost consciousness."

Mrs. Porter gasped in surprise and her eyes fell to my cock, which was as hard as I've ever felt it. As her hands descended, her breathing quickened. "Oh God. What am I doing?" she whispered to herself.

Her marriage vows were none of my business. I never seduced anyone. I never initiated contact with these married ladies. They invited me between their legs, and like any young man I was happy to fill that void. Her husband was a long-haul trucker and where her two kids were never entered my mind.

She slid her hand down and grasped my erect cock. "Oh Jesus." she groaned. Her eyes moved over my body, and she licked her lips. Trixie whispered in her ear again. "Why did you come here?"

Mrs. Porter smacked her lips and blinked hard. "I thought you were pulling my leg. I wanted to see for myself. I used to watch him mow my neighbor's yard without a shirt."

'And now that that you have seen? What do you want to do?" Trixie said softly.

The lovely brunette shuddered and then her face grew resolute. "I want him inside of me."

I heard Trixie chuckle. I looked over at her and finally understood my position in this dynamic. I was her literal sexual slave. It wasn't just a kinky game for her. And I couldn't for the life of me see a downside. I embraced it.

"Mistress? What shall I do?" I asked softly as I looked back at Mrs. Porter's face.

Trixie walked up behind me, and I felt her hand caress my ass. "Mistress? Oh, I like the sound of that." She came and stood alongside Mrs. Porter and me.

Trixie looked at Mrs. Porter. "Got anywhere to be tonight? Do you have to pick up the kids or anything?"

Mrs. Porter snapped out of her daze at the mention of her children. "N-no, they're at my folk's place."

I got her attention again. "Mrs. Porter, are you on birth control?"

She swallowed nervously. "No. But my tubes are tied. Two is all I could have because I had to have c-sections. And... call me... call me Lori."

Trixie sighed. "Oh, that's so nice." She looked at me and grinned wickedly. "Slave, I want you to fuck her brains clean out of her pretty little head."

"Yes, Mistress." I watched a shudder run through Trixie at my reply. She loved this thing between us, and I was certainly beginning to.

I removed Lori's hand from my cock and led her into Trixie's bedroom. When we got in there, Trixie rushed past us, pulled the shades, and pulled a few clothes off her bed before stripping the top sheet off the bed.

I turned and pushed Lori up against the wall. Her big ass hit first, and I smiled. She was so turned on, her nipples were pushing against her T-shirt. I slid my hand down the elastic band of her sweatpants. "No bra, no panties." My hand slid through her damp pubic hair. "And a very wet pussy. I love that."

I lowered my head to her shoulder and kissed her neck aggressively. She moaned and trembled beneath my fingers. I slid my hand under her shirt and ran my fingertips over her nipples. I leaned toward her face until our lips were nearly touching. I left it up to her and it took her about ten seconds to decide.

She kissed me like a woman possessed. I opened my mouth and let her have my tongue and she sucked on it, as I pushed my middle finger through her wet slit.

She moaned into my mouth and continued to kiss me as though I were her long-lost love. I broke the kiss and pulled back and looked her in the eye. I saw in her face that she understood my pause. "Last chance to leave. No harm, no foul."

It took her about three seconds to decide. She pushed me back against the bed and I scrambled back on it. With a look of pure need, she stepped up onto the bed and crawled over my body. She kissed me fervently and then knelt and pulled her t-shirt up over her head revealing her beautiful perky tits.

I sat up and began to devour them. She moaned. "Ohh, you'd think that after two kids I could manage better than a B-cup. Not all of us are as blessed as Trixie."

I paused to run my hands over them. "They are still perfect," I sucked most of her left tit into my mouth, and she gasped. "Oh my! Oh, that feels amazing."

I flipped Lori onto her back and pulled her sweatpants off. I spread her legs wide. She had a beautiful tuft of dark hair on her mons, but it was quite sparse on the sides of her outer labia. I loved that. I could see her c-section scars that the edge of her pubic hair. Her opening glistened wetly, and I stroked my finger through it.

I heard Trixie moan, and I looked over to see her masturbating on her chair in the corner. Lori noticed as well. "Is she... going to watch us?"

I nodded. "I'm her slave. She gets to set the rules." I'm not sure if she was going to say something else, but she didn't because I slid my middle finger inside her and her back arched as she wailed. Her pussy was tight. Very tight.

I pushed my finger in slowly, letting her slickness coat my finger. Lori moaned softly as I pushed in. I lowered my face to her pussy and licked her clit with the tip of my tongue, flicking at it the way Trixie had taught me. I slid my fingertip over her G-spot, and she began to wail, gazing down into my eyes as she did so.

"Oh Matty, what you're doing it's so... I can't... ahhhhhh!" she moaned. Trixie crept onto the bed naked with us, her sundress in a pile on the floor. She spooned up to Lori's side and whispered in her ear.

"Do you like my little boy-toy, Lori?" Lori looked into her eyes and nodded emphatically. "Do you want him to make you cum?" Trixie reached up and let her petite fingers dance over Lori's hard nipples.

Lori gasped and wailed again, "Oh God, yes, make me cum, make me cum!"

Trixie chuckled like an amused child. "With his fingers or his cock?"

Lori looked down at me, her eyes wide. "Put that cock in me!" she moaned but got serious for just a moment as my finger slid from her dripping pussy. "But you can never tell a soul. Please never tell. My husband, my family..." she said excitedly.

Trixie gave her a pouting face as I moved between Lori's thick thighs. "Of course not, sweetie. We'd never tell anyone. It's our little secret."

I slid my cockhead through her slick pussy lips, and she shuddered in anticipation. Trixie turned Lori's pretty face from me to herself. "But my secrecy has a price."

My cockhead speared through her pussy lips as her face filled with dread. "Wh-what, do you want?"

The cagy older woman smiled mischievously and lowered her face to Lori's. "Just a kiss, sweetie. Just a kiss." Trixie kissed the lovely younger woman, who in her relief kissed her back with enthusiasm, taken even higher as I pushed my cock deeply into her. She moaned into Trixie's mouth, and I began pistoning robustly into her. Her back arched and she made a high keening noise. "Oh Jesus, oh Jesus, it's been... so long." She looked at me intently, her eyes wide. "Don't stop. Do it just like this, just like this!"

With her happy with my pace and force, I just kept at it. Her hands wrapped around my back, and she pulled my body down to hers. I felt her nails scratch my back as she writhed beneath me. Her mouth sought out mine and we kissed passionately. Her eyes met mine. "I wish you were... my slave," she panted into my shoulder.