Trailer Park Trixie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her orgasm overtook her like a wave, she was smiling up at me enjoying our bodies thrusting together and then her eyes grew wide and her mouth fell open. "Oh Matty, I'm cumming..." she grunted. Her hand slapped the mattress on her right side, clawing up a great handful of bed sheets. Trixie grasped her left hand tightly, their fingers intertwined, urging the lovely brunette to lose herself in ecstasy. "That's it, sweetie, cum on that young cock. There's nothing quite like it, is there?"

Lori's body arched beneath me, and her cunt squeezed down on my cock like a vice. Her legs shook and she screamed soundlessly. After what was surely over a minute she collapsed back on the damp sheets. A sheen of sweat covered her tits, and I leaned down to lick her nipples. She hugged my head to her chest and caught her breath.

I leaned back on my knees and grinned down at her. I knew what I wanted. I wanted to see that magnificent ass bounce on my cock. I walked on my knees out from between her legs and rolled her body towards me. She understood and happily got on her knees for me.

I knelt behind her and caressed her ass with my hands and lips. I slipped my cock between her legs, and she reached back and guided me into her slick pussy. I could feel her pelvic muscles squeeze me. "Lori, your pussy feels so good. You should be fucked all the time."

I pushed into her, and she whispered, "From your lips to God's ears. Now fuck me!"

I looked at Trixie who was positively aglow with arousal. Her fingers were buried in her pussy, with her other hand rubbing her clit wildly. I grabbed Lori's hips and began pounding her, watching that ass roll and quake from my efforts. She panted in a high-pitched peep every time my balls slapped her clit.

I felt my orgasm coming and I grabbed a handful of Lori's dark curls. "I'm gonna cum in your pussy now, Mrs. Porter. I'm gonna fill you up."

To my surprise, she growled back at me. "It's high time someone did."

I smiled and then came like a geyser inside her dripping quim. I fell back after, breathing heavily. I was surprised when I felt Trixie quickly move over me, pulling my cock into her mouth. She sucked expertly, her tongue licking Lori's and my cum from it. After just a few seconds she released me and pushed me out of the way. She lay down in my place and pulled Lori's crotch down over her face.

Lori started. "Geez, Trixie, what the hell are you... oh... doing... I'm not..." she panted. Trixie's arms curled around her thighs pulling Lori's pussy down over her mouth. Lori struggled for a few seconds until Trixie's tongue began scooping my cum from her pussy. She moaned. "Oh fuck, that's..."

I moved between Trixie's open legs and pushed two fingers inside her, rather forcefully. She moaned into Lori's cunt, and I watched a dollop of my cum drip onto Trixie's chin. It took no time at all for the blood to return where it was needed and I pumped another load into Trixie and then two more into Lori, throughout the night.

***

Lori left before sunrise, a little embarrassed. It was probably her first walk of shame in a long while and she wanted to make sure she wouldn't be seen. The night had gone a lot further than she had ever expected, and Trixie reveled in her nervousness when she forced kisses upon the younger woman. "Trixie, I'm not that way!"

Trixie giggled, "Then close your eyes and pretend it's my handsome slave licking your pussy."

After she left, we returned to bed. "So, what other surprises do you have for me?"

She laughed, "Don't you mean, what other surprises do you have for me, mistress?"

I smiled. "Yes, that is what I mean."

She sighed. "I do have some friends that would love to meet you." Her eyes met mine.

I shrugged and then held up a finger. "But women only. I don't do dudes."

Trixie laughed raucously. "No dicks, gotcha."

***

The next week, the heat spiked, and I was forced to quit my job at the repair shop. Smitty was a complete Scrooge when it came to air conditioning and refused to make it cooler in the shop. When he just turned on some fans I had to tap out. Between the stogies, his questionable hygiene, and the fans blowing the stink my way, it was more than I could handle. I spoke to the manager at the grocery store who promised he could take me up to thirty-two hours, the cut-off for part-time work. Since the pay was a bit higher, it could get close to making up the difference in the missing income.

Of course, these sorts of things would get Trixie and me talking about money and then the money. I mean if you've ever dreamed of what you'd do with lottery winnings, you know how we talked about finding the money.

Finally, I had to go and see.

When I first moved in with Jim and Penny, they had a dog. Maisie was a little brown cocker spaniel around seven years old. Maisie and I hit it off right away. She'd jump up in my lap when we hung about the house and would wait eagerly at the door when she heard the engine of my Oldsmobile. At first, it kind of ticked off Jim, but he got over it. Playtime in the glade was still just for the two of them.

As I mentioned, behind the doublewide was just woods. But if you walked northwest about a mile through the trees, you came to a little glade around two hundred feet around. That was their play area. They'd take a ball out there and spend a half hour throwing and chasing.

After about a year, Penny found poor Maisie dead in the backyard. It hit Jim hard. They took her to the vet who determined that she'd been bitten by a venomous snake in her upper foreleg. That close to her heart, she'd had no chance at all.

Penny called me from the vet and told me to grab a shovel and go dig a hole in the glade for her. I was hurting myself but not like Jim. So, I grabbed a spade from the toolshed, found a nice spot, and dug a grave for my friend Maisie. Now digging in Florida, usually isn't very easy. You'd think it would be, being mostly sand and all, but because of the ridiculous amount of rainfall, most plants don't go deep with their roots. They spread over a wide area, but shallowly.

I was prepared for a hell of a job, but in that little glade, it was easy-going. Surprisingly, I dug the grave in just fifteen minutes.

Several weeks went by and I got lonely one afternoon and I decided to go visit Maisie's grave. The path from the back of the house to the glade was well-worn. I was surprised to find a second area of disturbed earth about twelve feet from Maisie's grave, about twice the size that I had dug for the cocker spaniel.

I figured it out nearly immediately. I'd seen an Army duffel filled with something on Jim and Penny's bed one day, but considering their frequent travels, I never gave it a second thought. Then the old Vietnam-era footlockers that had been in the tool shed just disappeared.

It didn't take a genius to figure it out. I never told the Hortons I'd been out there, for obvious reasons.

***

So, the day after I quit the repair shop, I grabbed the spade again and headed out to the glade. It was hot and humid, no one was about, and Trixie was at the salon. I didn't dally.

The weeds and the grass had overgrown Maisie's grave and the other area, but I knew where they were. I took the spade and began sinking it into the sandy earth. The blade made a 'shuk' sound as it slid through the matted growth and the sandy soil. I just moved about, sinking the blade in with my foot.

Shuk, shuk, shuk, shuk, shuk, thunk. I pulled the blade out, moved it over six inches, and pushed it in again with my heart hammering in my chest. Thunk.

'Well, shit," I said out loud to myself."

*******

Authors Note -

As you might have surmised, there is quite a lot of my youth wrapped up in this little story. I never lived in a trailer park, but I could see one from my house, in a town just like this one. I had friends in those parks and spent time in those neighborhoods. I knew the places and people in them and from those memories, the inspiration for this story, which is fiction. I have already begun part two.

RR