All Comments on 'Trailer Park Tryst'

by Frankenstein1962

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would love to see a chapter 2. Divorce, marriage, children, would be great in the Romance category.

clearcreekclearcreekalmost 3 years ago

could have been a longer story, however I am glad you let her escape.

if you do a follow up, please let her have a good life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great premise.

But sex scenes start too quickly, proceed too quickly, and end too quickly. Lacks details that would have made it a five-star story.

Not nearly enough details about her breasts, what was done to/with them, and both his and her reactions to that. Ditto the blowjob. Just saying it HAPPENED doesn't make it erotic. It needs details, not rushing from its onset to its conclusion. It was her first blowjob. She couldn't possibly have been perfect as it. But there's really really no questioning by her about whether she's doing it right/the way he likes it. There's no tentativeness on her part, just immediate cock in mouth, and no learning curve at all.

Could have been five stars. Wasn't. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Chapter 2 please.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

Cute story. Not a huge fan of cheating wife stories usually but for once its not such a bad thing as the guy was a real POS. Definitely a sucker for happy endings though wouldn't mind a second chapter to confirm it, to make sure Todd and his buddies don't ruin their happy ending.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Disregard ANON's comments about her breasts, that's best left to the imagination of the reader. I am sick of reading stories of petite women with DD or DDD breasts. In my opinion, the slimmer the body, the more perky and smallish breasts. To all those who disagree, Tough Shit.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 2 years ago

Good fun story with decent writing and a happy ending. Liked it allot 5 stars worth. I just love Damsels in distress stories.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

I liked how you set this up, nice characters and plot lin

liqueurliqueur11 months ago

I was really loving this until you came up with the term “baby batter.” That's the kind of asshole language that Jethro would use, not the narrator. Still, all in all, a good story, believable and well told.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You need to learn how to use a dictionary. WEATHER is outside, temperature, rain, sun, etc. WHETHER is the proper word for choice, as in whether or not...

Typos and mis-spellings can be overlooked but that's Jethro speak and beneath you...

johjenkins_001johjenkins_0016 months ago

Good story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fun story. Ignor the dicks that are critical.

dawg997dawg997about 1 month ago

Very good story, thanks for sharing. Don't worry about the nit-pickers who try to find things wrong about your writing.

I enjoy your creativity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrankenstein1962@Frankenstein1962
Just submitted the last of my romance stories I have been clinging to. The next few won't be in that category. I have one "Erotic Couplings", cued up, but everything else is still an earworm. Hopefully I can find the words to collaborate with my thoughts. Cheers in 2024. Rema...