Trailer Park Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me know how I'd look with a beard." Her smile quickly changed when I sunk my tongue into her.

Closed eyes, back arched high up off of the bed, Sara pushed her pelvis to my lips. My tongue separated the meaty lips of her womanhood and sank into her depths as far as it could go.

"Oh my...holy shit. James..."

Cunnilingus is a practiced art and my practice time as of late has been very, very limited, but Sara seemed to be enjoying it to the fullest degree. Pulling the back of my head forward, she mashed my face into her.

I put all that I could into pleasing her. Her short curly hairs tickled my nose as my tongue ravaged her clit. Flying back and forth across the crinkled bean left her moaning and writhing on the fluffy white linen. At the pace we were going she was headed for climax sooner than later.

Using suction, I pulled her meaty lips into my mouth and drank her juices. Each lick, nibble and suck sent bolts of lightning through her body. With full contact still being made on her clit, the summit for her climax came when I pushed a digit past my tongue and into her.

"Fu. Fu. Fu. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Don't stop. Please don't stop." And I didn't. My full-frontal attack continued until the quaking of her body subsided and she eased her back down onto the bed.

My lover was uncertain what to do. I tried to kiss her, but she turned her head. Realizing the error of her ways, she turned back and locked lips with me. It was a new adventure for Sara, and she was learning on the fly.

With both hands on my face, her teary eyes stared into my soul. "That was the absolute best thing ever."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. So, how did I look in a beard?"

"Very handsome. So much so, that I would like to see you in it every day."

"I'm sure that that can be arranged."

Snuggled up beside her, feeling her warm smooth skin, I cuddled her into my side and held her tightly. My fingers ran small trails up and down her flesh. When passing her butt or a breast, I would gently cup it into my hand and squeeze. Tickling my way across her ribs made her shiver. My eyes were glued to hers.

"What?"

"You know what. You're absolutely gorgeous. I can't believe how lucky I am that you're laying here next to me." Her blush had returned. She tried to pull me on top of her, but I resisted. Pulling her my way, Sara ended up sitting above me.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to make love to you."

"How?" I reached down and tried to aim myself at her opening.

"Like this." Placing the head toward her wetness, I eased the tip in.

"Is this really even a thing?" Five seconds later, I was buried to the hilt.

Sara's palms pressed hard onto my chest. She was holding me down. Holding me in place. Stopping any of my movements. Her head hung down, but her eyes weren't closed, and she wasn't looking at anything.

"Is this okay, or do you prefer missionary."

"No. No, this is perfect. I've never done it like this before. I'll just have to get used to it."

"The position?" If this was another thing that she'd never ventured into, maybe she wasn't enjoying it.

"And your penis." I pulled out slightly, then pushed back into her snug grip.

"Take your time. You tell me when." My hands rubbed the short hairs on her arms. Playfully, moving up and down, sometimes sliding off so that I could cup her titties. After a few minutes of sitting still, Sara whispered, "When."

Her small butt all but had me pinned to the bed, limiting my ability to thrust with any momentum or speed. Sara didn't seem to mind. Slowly she rode me quietly, head hanging down, refusing to look me in the eye.

"Sara."

"Uh hum." Still not looking my way.

"Kiss me."

Taking her hands from my chest, she lowered herself onto her elbows near my face. When her head was near enough, I held it in my hands, looked her in the eyes and kissed her lovingly. A soft moan escaped her.

Little by little Sara's movements picked up. Slowly her hips started to gyrate over me. The sloppy slapping sounds of our wet sexes being pushed together could be heard over the constant drone of the A/C unit beside us.

"Oh, oh, oh." Sara filled her hands full of my hair and pulled. It hurt like hell, but I kept pushing forward.

"Are you still alright baby?" Her hands still clasped my hair and her hips bucked in perfect time with mine.

"Uh hum, perfect."

Even with the A/C, I could see droplets of sweat forming on her brow and lip. In fact, most of her body had shine to it. Using my free hand, I pulled her mouth to mine and tongued my way past her lips. I felt her moan into my mouth.

Her body started to betray her, but she didn't stop. It shook. It vibrated. And, it involuntarily convulsed, but not once did she stop.

"Fu. Cum. Oh man. Cu. Holy shit. Can't sto...ooooooh, can't stop."

I gripped her head as tightly as she held mine. Our lips were locked together. She was still clenched around me when I let fly with many weeks, worth of pent up semen.

"Nooooooooooo." There was no doubt that Sara felt the hot blast of my love juice filling her. She must not have wanted it to be over. As I kept pushing in and out, we could both feel it oozing out of her onto the bedding below us.

Sara collapsed onto me, mashing her breasts into my chest. She lay there until her breathing had returned to normal. When she finally did roll off, the cool air sent a shockwave through me as it circled my wet, semi hard, shaft. I pulled a loose sheet over us both and looked lovingly at my new lover. Her eyes were glued to mine as I placed my lips on the bruise under her eye, and gently stroked the bruises on her ribs.

The only sound aside from the cold air being blown into the trailer, was the soft breathes of air being exhaled from Sara. She lay there silently wrapped in my arms. It was not my intention to interrupt her, but when I spoke, it did just that.

"Thank you." She didn't respond. I let it go for a few more minutes. "Sara, are you okay?" When she finally answered, I was shocked.

"No."

"Why not?" That was a loaded question. It could have been any number of things.

"I don't know. Maybe I'm worried that it will never get any better than it is right here, right now."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because. Tonight, was full of firsts for me. I told you earlier that no one has ever done that to me. And then you came in me and no one ever has. What if you put your baby in me? What happens then?"

"We'd cross that bridge when we got to it. Do you love him?" Her voice was strained.

"He's my husband. They said for better or worse."

"Is there more "better" or more "worse"? Tell me the truth."

"You know the answer."

"Yet you still love him?"

"I never said that. Not once." She once again, was not looking in my direction.

"Tell me, what would you do if you ever got pregnant?" The shiny glow of tears formed in the corners of her eyes. The idea of what would happen was very painful for her.

"I'd put on my best dress. That way, when he killed me, they could just bury me straight away." I chuckled. Not because it was funny, but because it was actually sad.

"He's not going to do that. I'd never let it happen. We'd just have to figure it out."

Somewhere during all of our pillow talk we must have dozed off, because the sound of Metallica and poorly maintained exhaust could be heard coming down the laneway. The thumping and rumbling woke us with a start. Todd was coming home, and his wife was laying naked beside me.

"Sara. Baby, he's home." As beautiful as her naked body was, a look of horror on her face, was one that will not easily be forgotten.

"Oh my god. What the... What am I gonna do?"

"Shh. It's okay. You get dressed. I'll go outside and talk to him about his proposal while you go round the back and climb in through a window, or if the coast is clear, go in the back door."

It sounded like a good plan, but none of it was necessary. The truck came to a crunching stop when it hit the deck and metal picnic table in front of their trailer. "Enter Sandman" blasted out of the cheap speakers, waking many of the nearby residents from a dead sleep. Both Sara and I watched as the driver's side door opened and Todd fell to the ground. It was the chance we had been looking for.

Sara exited out of my bedroom door and ran around the back of her trailer. When she doubled checked behind her, she saw that her husband still wallowing in the dirt, and that the coast was clear, she jumped the railing and went inside undetected.

Lights popped on everywhere. People started peeking out of cheap tin venetian blinds and from around corners of half-closed doors. Most had had a run in or two with drunken Jethro at one time or another, and his big mouth made them afraid of him.

When a light from what I assumed was either her bathroom or bedroom came on, I went out to investigate what all the noise was.

Flipping the switch to a couple of emergency floodlights, my driveway and side yard brightened up enough to see. Todd was passed out, half in his truck, half on the ground.

"Somebody otta shoot that son of a bitch. Makes more noise than he's damn well worth." Mrs. Cline over in lot #59 wasn't happy about being woken up on another Saturday night. "They rent that damn trailer. I own mine. Nobody wants to live next to trash like that." If she was looking for someone to debate it with, it wasn't going to be me. When I got up next to him, she shouted over once again, "Is he dead?"

"Nope. Somebody whooped his ass, but he ain't dead."

"Well that's very unfortunate." Mrs. Cline certainly didn't like poor old Todd much at all.

Todd's favorite racing shirt was ripped from the collar, all the way down to the arm pit of his left arm. His nose appeared as though it had been bleeding pretty badly, and he had fat lip, with a nice purple mouse under his left eye. Weather he'd remember it or not, he'd been in a fight and it looked like he came out on the losing end of things. Good for him.

Reaching in, I shifted the truck into park and turned off the ignition. When I started back toward my place, Mrs. Cline gave me another blast.

"Ain't ya gonna take that asshole inside?"

"Nope." I kept walking back to my trailer.

"Good. Maybe a big old diamondback will get um."

"Well, anything's possible. Anything at all." But it didn't happen.

When the sun came up, I was surprised that Todd was no longer laying by his truck. His body was replaced by a semi dried up pile of vomit. Todd however had not made it inside. Now he sat in one of the broken deck chairs beside his trailer. I laughed and went about my business. Nothing happened for a couple of hours, until the sun had turned the corner and was now burning him to a crisp. Every home-owners dream, your next-door neighbor puking over the railing of his place long before noon. Todd finally gathered enough strength, that he was able to make it inside. This wasn't the first occurrence for an event like this. Anybody who had witnessed one in the past 6 months, knew that Sunday was going to be a quiet day.

My mind was made up. Taking a chance at forever, I got into my truck and headed into town to the closest ATM. I was going to need at least $250 bucks.

The side road that winds along the highway is rarely used. It is mostly folks from the parks along that shitty strip of flatland. So, it is not that uncommon to see people taking the 3-mile walk into, or back from town.

From a distance I wasn't able to tell, but when I got within a 100-yards, I was certain. Sara was walking along the gravel with her head hanging low and her shoulders slouched. When the front right tire of my truck touched the stone shoulder behind her, she jumped out of her skin.

"Hey sexy, need a ride." Her wide smile exposed her shining white teeth.

"Please." Sara got in, and as much as I wanted to lean over and hug her, it was far too risky. Entwining our hands out of sight, would have to do.

"Where are you heading?"

"Walgreens, someone needs a hand full of Advil. Says that he fell out of the grandstands, that's why he's all beaten up." She squeezed my hand when she said it.

"You have to go anywhere else?"

"Not really."

"Well, if he thinks that you're walkin, then he knows that it'll take some time. You feel like grabbing some food and driving over to Lake Arlington? We can eat by the water." Apparently, it was a great idea. Sara's mood had changed dramatically from when I first picked her up.

Sara did what she needed, and I did my banking, after that, we picked up some food. With a couple of Subway subs and a pair of the biggest Dr Pepper's that they serve, we pulled into Bowman Springs Park.

Watching the anglers with their high aspirations of reeling in a wall mountable prize of a fish, as they raced down the lake in search of their favorite spots, Sara and I sat quietly.

There was no secret that any one of Todd's asshole friends could come off the lake and catch us sitting there, or for that matter one of our neighbors, and that would not be a good thing. But, like many lovestruck people, we were to dumb to care. Hand in hand, we walked the waterline, stealing kisses behind any large tree that could be used as cover.

On the ride back home, Sara looked almost sheepish when she asked, "If I can sneak away tonight, can I come over?"

"You know that I want to say yes, and I feel like a fool saying no, but I don't think it's a good idea. I'll leave my door unlocked and after he leaves for work in the morning, you can come over and wake me up every day this week, if you want."

Sara put her chin to her chest.

"Plus, we'll have all next weekend."

"How do you figure?"

Patting my pocket, "When you were getting his Advil I went to the ATM and got the $250 he wants. It's right here, next to my heart. That way when I give it to him, he'll leave you alone for a while."

Pulling up a half mile from the entrance, there is a dirt path that leads to the back of the park. Sara didn't care how close we were to home when she leaned across the seat and kissed me.

Sunday was as we thought it would be, quiet. Todd stayed in his trailer weather it was by choice or ability, but no one cared because it was quiet. I hoped that it was because he was so fucked up that he couldn't move. Either way, I was like the others, I really didn't care.

But things were back to normal for Todd on Monday morning. He was bruised and battered, but he was moving. When I had finished my midnight shift and pulled up at home, he was getting ready to leave for work.

Todd was putting some tools into the bed of his truck. His face looked purple and tender, and there was a noticeable limp in his step.

"Hey Jethro, you fall off that motocross bike of yours again?"

"Fuck you Jimbo." He snarled at me, looking like a caged animal. I wished that the cage would open and he charged at me so that I could at the very least backhand him.

"What, so you don't want the $250." I could see the curtains moving in his trailer. Sara was hiding and listening to our every word.

"You ain't got it bitch."

"It's in my pocket son."

"Show me."

"I ain't showin you shit." Todd laughed out loud and shook his head.

"All this time and I thought that you was a goddamn fag and here you are gonna pay to bang my old lady. Sweet baby Jesus."

"I never said anything about "Banging" Sara, as you so eloquently put it. You said that she'd clean my house for $50. I'll give you the $250 and she can clean my place once a week for the next five. Deal?" Todd continued smiling. He shook his head some more, then leaned into the box of his truck.

"I fuckin knew it. You're a powder puff. Rather have a clean house then some pussy. Yeah, fuckin rights it's deal. Let's see the cash."

I pulled the folded-up fifties out of my pocket and held them up. Todd rushed to his shed in a speedy limp, returning with the rear rim and tire for his bike.

Meeting me halfway between trailer. Reluctantly he held out his hand and looked down, he finally grabbed it.

"Is there a problem?"

"Yeah, I was checking it to make sure there ain't none of your damn fag juice on it."

Todd left at 7:30am sharp. Lynyrd Skynyrd and powdery laneway dust filled the air as he raced out of the park. He had a pocket full of cash and a head full of stupid dreams.

Sara was already naked, and in my bed when I got out of the shower. The only things visible were her tanned face, neck, and the dark hair that was splayed out over the white pillowcase.

She smiled at my nudity.

"Looks like somebody's ready to play." And pointed at my growing cock.

"Yeah, he likes bad girls."

"I'm not a bad girl." Her mock surprise and pouty face made me laugh.

"If your married and laying naked in another guy's bed, some people might say that that puts you into the extremely, "bad girl", category." The pouty face returned.

Climbing under the sheets, I was treated to the warmth and softness of her skin against mine. Wrapping her in my arms I kissed her like it had been days and not just hours.

Sara stroked me until I was rock solid, and it didn't take her any great length of time to do so. When she knew that I was ready, her shy demeanor was very evident.

"Can I? I mean do you mind if I try something?"

"Can you what."

"I've never, you know, and I want to try on you. As long as you don't think that I'll be too bad at it." On all the dates and with all girlfriends that I'd had over the years, this was the first time that one of them thought that they had to ask permission to suck my dick.

"I'd be very happy to be your first."

The pouty face was replaced by one that was eager to please me. Sara's head disappeared under the covers and before long my shaft was soaked with her saliva. Her mouth cupped me, holding me tightly. The quality improved with every bob of her head. Not knowing what her limits were, twice Sara went too far and choked. But, with watery eyes she continued on like a trooper.

Her tentative movements would improve with practice, but I was concerned with her being nervous. I didn't want her to think that I wasn't enjoying her gift.

"Oh my god Sara, that feels so good. Yes, just like that."

My hand found her leg and pulled. Without removing me from her mouth, she looked at me as if to question my intentions.

"Move up here."

Sara's leg moved over my head and seconds later, we were belly to belly. I instantly noticed that someone had spent some time grooming yesterday. The wild mass of hair was now nicely trimmed and shaped.

Parting the lips of her wet, fragrant love with my tongue, I dove into what I could only imagine was Sara's first ever 69.

Her juices flowed freely. They ran off my tongue, over my lips and down onto my chin. I tried to drink as much as I could, but "my mouth runneth over". The lapping and slurping noises of our oral adventure filled my ears.

My nose was pressed directly on Sara's puckered asshole as I sucked at her lips and clit. Loud moans came out of her cock filled mouth, and as expected, it was her that came first.

"Can I get on top again?" Without waiting for an answer my new lover of two days, climbed up and onto me. Slowly I watched myself disappear into her.

"Ohhhh my god, that feels sooooooo good." Her head was tilted skyward as she let out those words, and I filled my hands full of her breasts.

Rolling her hardened nipples between my thumbs and forefingers, Sara cooed as I thrust up into her.

Every push and pull coated my shaft with her juices. I was soaked from our lovemaking, and I loved it. The idea of sleeping in a wet spot just made me hornier.

I was getting closer and closer with very thrust. Knowing that Sara wasn't nearly as close, I asked her to help herself out a little.

"Rub your clit for me."

"What?"

"Rub yourself baby."

"Really?"

Not wanting to, I let go of one of her tits and moved my hand downward. In seconds my thumb found her nub and started circling it.