Trailer Park Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shiiiit. That feels ammmmmmazing." I knew that she'd like it, and before long we were neck to neck heading to the finish line.

For the second day in a row I filled Sara's pussy with a full load of my fertile baby batter. There wasn't a "Nooooo" this time but that could have been due to the fact that she was cumming to the feeling of being filled up with my hot seed.

We laid there, joined together until I softened and eased out. My penis was followed by gobs of my warm spend being dropped down between my legs.

Time passed before either of us spoke. When we finally did, I began to see a sense of humor from a person that Sara could be.

"Good plan Jimbo. Telling Todd that you only want me to clean your trailer. That way you're getting five for the price of one. Well six if you count last night."

I cupped her ass, she curled her leg over me, and our kiss lasted an eternity.

When I awoke, she was gone. I looked out and Todd's truck still wasn't home. I wanted to go over and bring her back with me, but I waited.

I showered and went to work. Every second of the night, my thoughts were on Sara.

Thursday night, my shift was a call in. I had far too much to do. I went to bed late but got up early. Todd's bike was already loaded up and ready to go. The neon orange tie downs held in place, a bike that was nearly as beaten up as his truck was. It was no surprise what-so-ever that the number "13" was on the number plate on the side. A skinny little runt bad boy.

Screams, shouts, and the sounds of breaking glass could be heard from inside the trailer. For the first time since they had moved in, I was going to stop it before it got to the boiling point. But before I could, Sara appeared at the back door and ran off through the trees and field behind our place. Normally that would have meant the chase was on, but today Mr. Supercross had somewhere else that he wanted to be.

When he noticed me outside, he got a devilish grin, packed his lip with chew and yelled over.

"Enjoy your weekend dipshit. Lucky for you, she cleans houses better than she fucks. I can assure you dat much. But, if you go tryin to find out, well bad luck for you, because...well you'll see."

The loose ends of the orange hold down straps dangled like ribbons in the wind behind his truck as he drove off. Sara showed up minutes later. No bruises, no tears, just relief.

I told her what her husband's parting words had been and told her that it took everything in my power not to tell him how wrong that he was. In turn, she told me the reason that they'd fought this morning was because he wanted "good luck" sex and she refused. When he insisted, she told him that she'd started her period earlier than normal. It wasn't true, but it ended up defusing the sex situation immediately, and when he started to become violent, she ran away.

Sara stood before me, using the toe of one of her sandals to draw hearts in the dirt. She looked the perfect amounts of innocence, mischievous and sexy all rolled up into one.

"So, James. Todd won't be home until late, late, late Sunday. Wanna play-house?"

I did want to, but not like that. The time was now. I reached out and grabbed one of her hands and held on as I spoke.

"Sara, I sold my trailer back to the park and I quit my job. Everything is packed up in the trailer and ready to go. In ten minutes, I'm going to start packing up the truck. Then I'm going to shower and leave here, forever." Sara's mouth was wide open. She was in shock. "I have an apartment in Greensboro. And on Monday morning I start a new job, a better job with really good pay. Come with me. I know that it all happened very fast, but love you and want to be with you, just not here, not like this. Please come. I want us to be together."

Slowly her mouth closed. Her eyes looked at me. They were teary and un-telling. Her hand dropped from mine and she spun on her heels, bolting into the broken-down trailer that she had called home for the past several months.

The tonneau cover bulged slightly against the strain of being overpacked, yet it held strong.

"Come." I held my hand out to Sara. Following me into the trailer, we made sweet, passionate love in the shower one last time before starting our new life adventure.

With the windows down, both our hair blew wetly in the warm breeze. We were on our way to freedom.

"Can we make two stops?" Hers was an easy request.

The first was the local police station. The officers there knew Sara and her problems so very well. In fact, the officer that was handling the paperwork had come out to the trailer park on more than one occasion. Sara was asked to sign a few papers stating that she "of her own free will" was leaving a life of shit and abuse behind. When everything was filed, the officers wished us well, and on our way out gave us a "good luck". The final stop before starting our journey would be at the local pawn shop.

Sara asked me to stay in the truck until she returned. When she climbed back into the vehicle, she leaned over to kiss me. The fat envelope of $20 bills totaling $540 bucks lay beside her. She had sold her wedding rings.

"I told him that I'd lost the damned things a couple of years ago. He wanted to sell them off for booze money anyway. They're the last thing in my life connecting me to him." She opened the envelope and fanned the cash. "Gas money."

Heading up the 820, trying to get to highway 30, I noticed a trail of dark oil spilled wide onto the asphalt. Oil like that is normally the telltale signs of an expired engine, and sure enough when we crested a small hill, we could see the neon orange strapping blowing in the wind.

Todd was standing beside his truck. Thumb out on one hand and a can of beer in the other. His eyes stared directly into mine when we passed by. I was sure that he screamed an expletive at us as we passed, but it didn't matter, because we went by him without so much as a wave.

Sara's hot little body was curled up to my side. I had my arm over her shoulder holding her tightly, with no plans of ever letting her go.

I felt Sara shiver as though a rush of cold air had hit her.

"You okay baby?"

"Yep, happy to be moving on, but just a little sad that I'm no longer, what was it that you called me, The Queen of the Trailer Park?"