Trailer Park XXX 01

Story Info
Trailer Park sex hijinx.
4k words
3.71
41k
38
1

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

Trailer Park XXX 01

By : DickThePimp

Last night was one helluva night. We had a big party at the trailer park. Everybody got their drink, smoke... and freak on. It was fucking awesome!

I think I fucked 11 chicks. I don't really remember too much about a couple of them. The moonshine was pretty strong so it kinda clouded my freak happy mind. We make it right here. Got a still out back in the woods. Yep... a still in LA. I think we may have the only one. Who knows. It's working and that's all that matters. Pumping out high quality homemade whiskey whenever we need it.

Mama looked amazing. It was a pool party so everyone was wearing swimsuits and trunks. She was rockin' a real skimpy bubblegum pink string bikini. Those 50+ blonde bbw milf curves were all on ultra 3D display for all of us. Those massive milky 38F melons. Her thick, badonkadonk butt. Everything shaking and bouncing while she walked around in those pink stripper pumps. GOD DAMN! MY MAMA'S HOT AS FUCK!!!

I fucked her three times. She blew me twice too, and drank my piss while I downed 17 Budweisers. Yeah... the liquor was flowing free and funky last night. I had so much sex, my dick may need a day off to recover... probably won't get it though... sorry dick. (Smirking)

I have the ability to fuck as many times a day as I want... and I take full advantage of that very important skill. My girlfriend Kaia loves it too. We fuck like bunny rabbits. And Jessica Rabbit ain't got shit on Kaia. My girl's body is unmatched. Thin, sleek frame with a very supple, jiggly, and smackable ass. All natural 32F titties... and the most beautiful smile ever. Good God... I'm head over heels in love with her.

My aunt Alia provided the smoke. Talk about big natural titties... GOD!!! Her's are truly amazing. 34G chest bombs. My favorite aunt. Big titties and blunts. It's the name of our magazine we started putting out. Great name. Tits and weed. Two of the greatest pleasures on earth. Well three I guess... two tits and the blunt.... Haha.

Anyway... I've been up since about 6. I think my hangover's over. Even got a titty fuck from my sexy older sis Gina in the bathroom. I pissed all over her luscious 36Ds after I pounded 'em senseless, then finished in her mouth... then came in it. She's a sweetheart. So damn sexy too. Fucking awesome tits and big, wide ass too... and my seven inch cock loves it all. I've fucked her ass so many times I think my dick's got squatter's rights up in there.

I walked outside and smoked a cig on the front porch, looking around the park after I titty fucked my sister earlier to clear my head. I love this place. Cool ass neighbors. Cool ass place. My mama runs it. Stan owns it. He's a sleazy old guy. Fat and hairy. He's pretty cool though. He checks in on the park to make sure everything's running smooth... and to collect rent. Mama's a great manager. She's always on top of everything.

One thing she's on top of is actually one of my ideas she let me bring to life. I have some friends in the cam show biz. Hot and horny chicks that show their bodies and fuck on camera. I may be young... 19... but I've got a lot of friends. A lot of really hot and horny female friends that are always DTF especially.

Anyway, I came up with the idea of moving them in here and letting them do their shows from the park. We give 'em a real good deal on the trailers and they give us a percentage of their shows... and everybody's happy... and fucking.

Stan wasn't too keen on the idea originally, but mama "talked him" into going along with it. She's very persuasive when she wants to be. It's one of her many sexy talents.

"Hey, James." My girl Fukka... it's a nickname... waves and smiles at me as she walks by. I smile back and nod. Gorgeous titties on that honey. I love fucking her too. She's got a boyfriend, but she loves cheating on him... especially with me. She'll ride my seven hard inches while she talks to him on the phone, filming the whole thing for me. Awesome chick.

I blow some smoke and check out my aunt Alia on her knees blowing a dude behind one of the trailers. She's a hooker when she's not selling weed. I love that woman so much. She bobs that dark brown haired head on that average sized cock, slurping and sucking away, playing with his hanging balls as she sucks faster and faster, twirling her head around and looking up at him. That bitch can put on a helluva show for you. I just grin away, smoke, and watch. Dude dumps his load in her mouth and pulls out, handing Alia the money. She spits his skeet out when he walks away, wiping her mouth, then smirking at the money and standing up. She sees me and waves, blowing me a big sexy kiss, smiling so pretty. "HEY, BABY." Alia greets me from the other trailer and blows me another kiss, putting her money in her black sports bra, then heading over to me.

I watch those totally awesome boobs jiggle as she walks over. God... I'm obsessed with her hooters. Absolutely obsessed. Incest titties may be the best kind... and most fun to fuck.

"Howdy, handsome." Alia greets me with that electric smile of hers. A nice bulge rub and kiss on the cheek too.

""Hey, auntie. Just watched you sucking some dick. Made me all jealous." We share a nice family laugh, sharing the rest of my cigarette.

"No need for jealousy, sweetie pie. You know you're my man. I'll suck you're pretty cock anytime." Alia rubs my bulge through my white sweatpants, her hand working my half hard cock perfectly, Rubbing and squeezing at the exact right pace.

"No offense, but I'd rather fuck them titties right about now." I smirk... squeezing her bodacious cans with my right hand while I'm at it.

A horn beeps. A buddy of mine. I nod and smoke... and grope my aunt's totally awesome melons. She coos happily and smiles so sexy. What a sexy freaking babe.

"Mmmmmmm... well... they're all yours... as always, baby." Alia kisses my cheek again, throwing in a beautiful cheek lick too.

A minute later, she's on her knees, those 34Gs wrapped tight around my seven inch meat stick, fiercely pumping and shaking all over it. They feel so fucking good on my cock. She drools all over my dick and her bouncy boobs, adding some lube for the fabulous titty fuck. She vigorously sucks my bulging crown, softly nibbling it also cause I love that. I happily growl and grin, loving my beautiful auntie more and more by the very pleasurable second.

I dump my load right smack dab on her tongue. She sticks it out for me, looking right up at me as I coat that nasty, wagging tongue with my thick white seed. Mmmmmmm... I can't stop grinning. Cigarette smoke blowing everywhere, horns honking loudly, neighbors walking by and cheering us on. Awesome. Totally awesome.

When I finish cum dumping on Alia's wild tongue she sucks me in, drinking down all of that creamy nut, and sucking me completely cum free. She gently massages my happy balls as she sucks, making sure to dance those titties across my nuts as she smiles and laughs, sucking me softly and with such tender cum love. Best aunt ever!

"Yum." Kaia walks out and kisses my cheek, hugging me for the side as well. She takes my cock from Alia and leans over, sucking me all the way down as Alia happily slurps my nuts.

We all kiss, all cummy and smokey. I make sure to double titty grope them both, those huge natural hooters all feeling so amazingly awesome in my hands. So soft and squeezable and bouncy. I shake 'em and squeeze 'em silly as we swap cummy spit and sloppily tongue fuck each other all crazy.

"Yum yum. Best cum ever." Alia kisses me, licking my lips, then quickly kissing me again.

"Damn right." Kaia agrees, smiling like the angel she is, licking my neck, then playfully nibbling my ear lobe. These super hotties know how to get me freaking going for damn sure. "I gotta go, babe. I know you're gonna be busy so can you please get Spence to come pick me up at the garage. They're fixing my Lexus today."

"Sure thing, sexy... Anything for you, my love." I give Kaia my sweetest grin. She returns the favor, her arms draped around my neck. She lovingly kisses me, our tongues doing the most beautiful dirty dance ever. Her sweet lips so glossy and slick... so delectable and tasty. I love kissing my woman. Kaia has the softest, sweetest lips. Our lips lock beautifully, our tongue loving on each other the whole time. I'm so fucking in love it's crazy. She's definitely getting wifed up in the near future. I go ahead and text Spence about picking up Kaia at the garage.

Spence by the way is my buddy. He lives in the trailer park with his mom. He's older than us. I met him a few years back when I moved his mom's couch for her. We're both into Star Wars and superheros so we hit it off pretty quick. Dude's a true horn dog... like me... so we're real close friends.

I squeeze Kaia's gorgeous little rump as she heads out. She waves back to me and blows me a sweet kiss as she gets into her silver and pink Lexus to take it over to the garage. Sexy car... way sexier chick.

"Well... what are we up to today? I'm gonna be your sexy sidekick." Alia hugs me around the neck, smiling away. I laugh. Hey... I can always use a sexy sidekick... and if they've got 34G jugs... I can use them even more. Fun fun fun.

My mom texts me to tell me she's meeting with Stan in his office about some new construction he's having done. Alia and I head out to check on the cam girls while mama takes care of park biz.......

"Damn... I'm glad I hired you, baby. FUCK!" Stan slaps mama's bbw ass while he piledrives his fat old dick up her 50+ blonde milf cunt from behind. She's bent over his office desk, chewing her gum and checking her messages as Stan roughly uses her delicious cunt for a fuck toy.

"Yeah yeah..." Mama takes the rough fucking no problem. Her plump, juicy pussy's tingling nicely from that fat dick pounding it, but she doesn't let sleazy ol' Stan in on it. She likes his fat cock, but she also likes teasing him. It turns Stan on too... so it's a win/win I guess.

Mama's huge hanging hooters rub on the oak desk while they shake and flop as Stan rough fucks her quaking cunt harder and harder, grunting and growling... and sweating... profusely.

She cums, but doesn't tell Stan. No moan. No sexy cooing. She just smirks and looks at her phone. Stand speeds up, slam banging mama's soaking wet, blonde milf pussy even harder... and rougher. His desk shakes and moves slightly from the intense pussy plowing force. He grins wide, loving rough fucking ny extra gorgeous mother. He grunts real loud, cum dumping in mama's still spasming... but she's still no selling it... pussy.

"There, bitch! Ahhhhh! That's one sweet ass pussy, baby. FUCK!" Stan slaps her thick white ass again and takes a deep breath, lighting up a fat stogie as he pulls his plaid pants up.

Mama puts her massive titties away, stuffing them back into her black lace bra and short sleeve top. She's also wearing a short and tight, purple leather jacket and mini skirt combo and purple stripper pumps. My mother is one uber sexy ass milf. Sexiest dresser ever too. She blows a bubble and pops it, putting her phone away.

"So how long is that liquor store gonna take to build?" Mama asks, moving her massive titties around in her push up bra to get them nice and comfy.

"They say about two months or so, baby. It's gonna be a big hit for me. All the other liquor stores around here are big money makers... and this one is gonna be the closest one to the trailer park and the apartments down the street." Stan blazes up that big ass cigar, puffing hard on it as he leans back in his big ass leather desk chair.

"Keep that good pussy cumming for ol' Stan, baby, and I'll cut you in on the action." He laughs a loud, smokey laugh, rocking in his chair.

"Yeah, whatever." Mama chuckles to herself. She does see a good opportunity with the liquor store though. We can sell our homemade whiskey there so she decides to play nice with Stan.

"You gotta hook me up with that Kaia chick, baby. I could really use a threesome with you two big titty babes. Ha!" Stan puffs and laughs. All cocky and sleazy.

"That's my baby's girlfriend... she's off limits to you."

"Nobody's off limits sweet tits. You hook me up... and I'll make you my partner in the liquor store. 50/50 all the way. I know all about your moonshine business so I know you could make a killing with that store right here." More heavy smoke. More cocky sleaziness.

Mama wants to punch him in the hairy nuts for even suggesting she hook him up with my girlfriend... but she also knows he's spot on about making a killing with the liquor store. It would cut our overhead and increase our profits tremendously not having to sell to other stores and split profits with them so she refrains from nut punching him... at least for now.

Meanwhile, Alia and I are at Fukka's trailer, smoking and chillin'. She's doing a private show while Alia and I hang out in her living room.

Another one of our girls, Rachel... a huge titty black chick... sends me a text with some pics from her private show. Dude tipped $300. She used her new Bad Dragon monster squirting dildo on her sweet black pussy. They make the best dildos. All monster and alien looking. Great colors and design. Great squirt action too. Kaia has their Bigfoot squirter. I've used it on her several times. Ten inches long and brown and lumpy. It shoots a ton of fake jizz.

A little later, Spence is giving Kaia a ride home from the garage.

He keeps gawking over at her while he's driving. Kaia's looking out the passenger side window, chewing gum and twirling it with her finger, but she can see what Spence is doing in the mirror. She giggles and shakes her head. She knows all about Spence's non stop horn dogness.

She rubs her right nipple through her thin white and pink tee shirt... no bra... while they're at a stop light... still looking out the window. Spence gulps hard, staring even harder. His fat six incher gets rock hard immediately in his gray shorts, tenting them. Kaia giggles to herself again, pinching her hard nipple through her shirt. Spence licks his pudgy lips and ignores the car honking behind him to move since the light's green now. He finally takes off, trying not to wreck from staring so hard at my uber gorgeous girlfriend.

"So... ummm... (he clears his throat)... Kaia... how did you like the party last night?" Spence gets lucky... There's another red light so he stops.

"It was cool. I mostly drank and sucked James' beautiful cock." Kaia smirks. Spence starts coughing, caught off guard by her sex talk. Usually she's pretty laid back around him. She loves cock teasing though... and Spence is experiencing that pleasure right now. "You OK?" Kaia asks, giggling again, still twirling that gum around her finger.

"Umm... yeah. Sorry. Yeah... I'm fine. He's a very lucky guy. You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen." Spence tries charming my girl.

Kaia once again laughs. "That's sweet. Thanks. Nice bulge." She looks out the window again. Spence starts coughing hard again, caught off guard once more by Kaia's sweet, non chalant flirtatious manner. More car horns honking. Spence takes off again.

"Thanks... ummm... yeah, thanks." He shakes his head, not knowing exactly what to say. Dude has it bad for my girl. I'm used to it. Every dude in school wanted to fuck her. Guys hit on her all the time. It's actually a turn on for me... and her. Spence's fat bulge even dances in his baggy shorts to celebrate the compliment. His pasty white legs complimenting the gray shorts perfectly by the way.

Another stop light. "Can I give you a compliment?"

"I think you already did."

"I mean another one."

"I guess."

"You've got the most beautiful breasts ever." Spence decides to swing for the fences, nervously closing his eyes, desperately hoping Kaia doesn't slap him and jump outta the car.

Several seconds of awkward, uncomfortable silence pass. Spence starts regretting his compliment choice. He sweats, wiping his brow as the light changes. He hits the gas, nervously trying to imagine he didn't say what he said.

Kaia starts laughing. Spence doesn't know what to make of that. "Pull over at the 7/11." Kaia tells Spence, still not commenting on his compliment. He pulls over and parks in the 7/11 parking lot, taking a deep breath and hoping hard that Kaia doesn't get mad and punch him or something.

"That was funny." Kaia surprises Spence.

"Ummm... wha... what do you mean?" He's all scared and sweating again.

"That you complimented my boobs, then just got scared and tried to forget what you said." Kaia blows a bug bubble, then pops it loud. She gives Spence an inquiring look.

"Well... I just didn't want you to get mad and punch me."

"Ha! Why would I punch you? You gave me a nice compliment... I mean you gave my boobs a nice compliment. Relax, dude. Geez." Kaia starts chewing her gum again. "Thanks by the way... that was really sweet. Here..." Kaia really shocks Spence when she lifts her tight tee shirt and flashes him her absolutely perfectly shaped young hooters. 32F mounds of pure, sweet perfection. So perfectly shaped, like two huge cones. Hard pink nipples with small, smooth areolaes. Spence's beady eyes almost jump outta his melon shaped head. He starts drooling... and unknowingly rubbing his crotch, jaw dropped and all.

"I see you really like them. Hahaha. Everybody does. I love flashing. James loves for me to do it too. It's so hot." Kaia looks over her own awesome jugs, tweaking her pink nips while she blows bubbles and pops them, chewing hard on that bubblegum.

"God! They're fucking perfect! SO PERFECT!!!!" Spence can't stop staring a hole through 'em.

Kaia laughs. "Thanks, Spence. Let's see your cock."

Spence again almost loses it. He can't believe what he just heard. He stops breathing for a second to calm himself, then snaps outta it and quickly pulls his rock hard dick out before Kaia changes her mind on wanting to see it.

"That's nice. So thick. Stroke it. Jerk off while I play with my tits." Kaia smiles so beautifully at me, blowing and popping a quick bubble.

Spence just nods, gawking so hard and drooling over my girl's titties. He jerks his fat, uncircumsized dick. It lurches and throbs in his hand as he strokes, his orecum pouring out, running all over his hand.

Kaia smirks, rolling her thumping nips between her fingers, pulling in them and shaking them, letting them snap back into place. She moans lightly, enjoying the self breast play. She cups and squeezes her huge breasts, shaking them and Rubbing her ultra perky nips as Spence keeps jerking that wet, jumping dick. So kuchborecum pours out, drenching his stroking hand.

"Taste your precum. I think that's so hot." Kaia winks at Spence, pulling and shaking her rock hard nips again.

Spence brings his hand to his mouth, then nervously licks some of the slimy fluid off of it. Kaia watches and smiles, squeezing those super push breasts again.

"It tastes good, doesn't it?" Kaia teases Spence so sexy, pursing her pink, glossy lips as she fondled her huge jugs. Spence nods, jerking his cock even faster.

"I love cum. Precum... and the real thing. I drink James' all the time. I love it. Maybe I'll let you watch me do it later. I'm sure James won't mind. You'd like that wouldn't you?" Kaia knows how hot she's getting Spence... and she freaking loves it.

"Oh yeah! God yeah!" Spence licks his lips, jerking that fat hooded dick so damn fast. It jumps hard in his fist, more slimy sex fluid pouring out.

"I bet you wanna cum in my mouth... don't you, Spence?" Kaia makes Spence almost jump through the roof of his Honda Civic. He nods incessantly, so desperately wanting to dump his thick load in my girlfriend's super gorgeous mouth. He jerks so fucking fast on his dick. It lurches and throbs faster and faster, harder and harder.... And harder!

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers
12