Trailer Park XXX 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmm... I do love a cock cumming in my mouth. Maybe........" Kaia starts to lean over towards Spencer's jumping cock... but he starts cumming, shooting his wad all over his steering wheel. He screams out in unbridled ecstasy as he pumps out all that creamy seed. His chubby body shaking and jerking as he cum dumps all over that steering wheel. Kaia loos at him and giggles.

"... some other time." She starts laughing. She was teasing Spence the whole time. She playfully pats his sweaty face and blows another bubble, pulling her shirt back over her heaving, huge breasts. She pops the bubble and shrugs her shoulders at Spence, kinda feeling sorry for letting him down and all. Spence looks a little deflated after his big money shot.

"Great cum shot, Spence. You cum a lot... and I like that. I'll have to keep that in mind for later." She looks right at him and winks all sexy, flirtaciously smiling too.

As Spence cleans up, then drives Kaia home, Alia and I make the rounds, checking on each cam babe. All of them are doing shows, public and private. A couple are doing full on sex shows with their boyfriend... or girlfriend. Busy... but fun... day.

Alia heads back to her place and I head home too. Gina got off early from the doctor's office... she's a nurse... so I join her in the shower for a quick ass fuck and titty pissing session. God... I love fucking her wide ass. I pound it out perfectly with the warm water beating down on our soapy bodies. Gina coos and cums while I roughly grope her 36Ds and ass bang her crazy.

She kneels and takes cum on her beautiful face... and my piss all over her beautiful titties. She holds 'em up for me, and I spray every luscious, soapy inch with my warm tangy urine. It's so freaking awesome! Gina drinks me dry, sucking me so good, I cum down her throat. And ass fuck, two cums, and a titty pisser. An awesome shower for sure.

When Kaia gets home, she tells me all about her fun in the car with Spence. We share a horny laugh and make out, getting ready for our own fun in the hot tub out back. Yeah... Spence watches too. Gina joins in the watery fun and she and Kaia both take a massive piss facial from me. Spence films it to jerk off too later. God bless trailer park sex fun... hot tub or not.

Check in next time and find out how helpful the liquor store is to our little moonshine operation. And Spence and I double fuck mama... and Gina. Kaia watches... and films it for Spence's enjoyment.


12