Trailer Park XXX 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaia works that cok perfectly, pumping it rapid fire with those huge jugs, shaking them all over that big old dick, pumping and letting Stan fuck them himself as he grabs her shoulders and starts pounding away at 'em. His slimy precum pours outta his piss slit, smearing across Kaia's glossy pink lips and smooth as silk titties as his thick rod pumps through her huge tit valley. She tries desperately not to puke from that slimy fluid on her lips. Kaia loves cum... but hates Stan... and his cum.

Stan keeps laughing... and blowing smoke. His cocky, sleazy laugh making Kaia angrier and angrier. She maintains her composure though and keeps chugging along.

"Suck it."

Kaia nods no.

Stan reaches for his phone again, but she pushes him back in his chair. She reluctantly leans over and opens her mouth, taking in just the tip of the fat crown. She sucks on it, getting a large dollop of precum on her tongue. She gags, but keeps sucking. Stan pushes further into her mouth. Not all the way, just making her take half in. He leans back, his rough hand on the top of Kaia's blonde head as she sucks that fat old dick. The veiny cock rubbing all over her sweet tongue as it thrusts in and out of her gorgeous mouth.

She swallows the precum, making herself not vomit from it oozing down her throat. More precum follows. Kaia swallows it all as Stan fucks her mouth for five minutes straight. The precum never stops. Kaia ends up swallowing a mouthful of it. That old dude has a ton of precum. She hopes his old dick is nowhere near her mouth though when he cums for real.

Stan makes Kaia lick his balls... and even tongue his fat, hairy ass. She almost doesn't do it, but reconsiders at the last moment when he gets to the last digit of her mama's number on his phone. She closes her eyes and forces herself not to puke as her tongue reluctantly laps at his smelly old bowels.

Kaia rides his dick while Stan sucks, playfully bites... and squeezes her titties in his recliner, laughing and blowing smoke all over 'em. She still doesn't look at him for fear of exploding and spitting in his face, or just punching him as hard as she can. Stan bounces Kaia hard on his fat dick, her pussy dripping with delight no matter how hard she tries to not enjoy the rough fucking.

He fucks her pussy doggy style from behind as she kneels in the recliner. Stan slaps Kaia's super smooth ass, watching it jiggle after he does as he plows up her cunt harder and harder, making the recliner rock back and forth from the force. Kaia holds in the pleasurable moans she's desperately trying to contain. She loves rough sex, and Stan knows how to fuck no matter how much she hates him. He grabs her blonde hair, pulls, and drills her even harder, smoke bellowing out of his fat mouth non stop as his old dick pounds the living fuck outta Kaia's sweet young cunt.

She cums against her will. Her body making her release all that milky cream all over Stan's rampaging old rod. She breathes deep, mouth closed, not letting Stan see the pleasure her pussy's feeling from him roughly taking it.

"You know.... Since we're only gonna fuck once. I guess we might as well........." Stan laughs, pulling out of Kaia's dripping wet cunt, then pushing against her anus. She tries to protest, but he quickly pushes inside her tight ass, sleazy laughing the whole damn time.

"WAIT!!!!" Kaia loves getting ass fucked... but by me... not our super sleazy, fat, old, trailer park owner. But... it's a bug dick and her pussy's still on fire from the rough plowing it got so she stops protesting and lets him use her 19 year old ass, hoping it'll be quick so this sleazy nightmare will be over asap.

Stan grabs Kaia's hair again and yanks hard on it, ass pounding her fats and hard. His fat old dick throbbing relentlessly in her tight, 19 year old ass as it fucks her butt for ten minutes straight. Faster and harder by the second. His huge, sweaty belly and crotch slam repeatedly into her super supple butt cheeks and thighs each time Stan drills up her ass. Kaia grunts and grimaces... and moans to herself... as the brutal ass fucking keeps going.

"OH FUCK! GET READY, BABY!" Stan leans back and launches his thick old sperm up Kaia's butt, his cock lurching inside her tight ass each sperm spurt. He floods her ass with it, all that warm cream soothing her sore ass, making Kaia moan even more... to herself... as she grips the top of the recliner. "TAKE IT ALL, BABY! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Stan grunts, growls and groans with smokey delight as his cum pumps out into my fiancée's ass. "Great job, sweet tits." Stan reaches under Kaia and mauls her hanging titties as his old weiner slide back outta her sperm soaked rear. She feels so dirty and nasty. Her ravishing body is tingling all sweet and spicy all over though.

"And now... you're free to go. Thanks for the fuck, baby. You're well worth the 100 grand. Such a sweet ass body." Stan slaps Kaia's super gorgeous ass, making her grimace in disgust at him again, but he also surprises her. He hands her the contract he promised her. Kaia looks at it quickly. He did indeed sign it, promising just wanting one fuck for the trailer for her mom. The sleazy old bastard kept his word.

"Well..." Kaia thinks to herself. "At least I only have to fuck the old fat bastard once." Kaia feels slightly better about her nightmare... even though her pussy and ass feel a little better about it than she does. The old dude can fuck... and Kaia knows it now. Kaia will never tell him that though. It's her little sleazy secret.

Stay tuned for episode 03. More Gina. More Kaia. More mama. And yes.... More Stan. And also more cam girls too. It's trash fuck city USA up in this bitch! Ha!

By : DickThePimp


12