Trailer Park XXX 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little later...

"You son of a bitch!!! Fuck you!!!" Kelly screams at Stan as she's put in the back of the police car. Kaia and I stand there in disbelief, watching my wife being taken to jail for her proposed kidnapping plan. Stan embellished it a little, but he's friends with the cops so they bought it. I guess fucking Spence didn't help poor Kelly. It's still a win for ol' Spence though.

"I love you, James. I love you more than anything." Kaia kisses me, hugging me real tight.

"Love you too, baby." I hug her back, watching Kelly being driven off. I can't believe it. We just got married, now she's gone to jail. Mama and Gina hug me too, consoling me and Kaia.

Stan looks over at Kaia and smirks, still smoking. Still being Stan. She shakes her head at him, holding me tight. Our love stronger than ever.

Oh well... that's life at the trailer park.... Wacky, slutty, and trashy as all hell. Will they're be more to this?............. Who knows... Stay tuned....

By : DickThePimp


12