Vacation with My Aunt Pt. 01

Story Info
Nephew and seductive aunt are forced to share a hotel room.
2.7k words
4.38
212.2k
272

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zipzero
zipzero
271 Followers

Shortly after my 21st birthday my mom's side of the family decided to have a group vacation in Florida. Most of the family came along for the trip, but the most exciting details involve myself, James, and my smoking hot aunt Holly. Holly is 40, about 5'8 with shoulder-length dirty blond hair, DD fake tits, a flat stomach, and amazing ass. Holly is divorced with a son, Caiden, and a daughter, Hannah, both of whom are two years younger than me.

The entire family is spread out across the country, so our plan was for everyone to meet up at the hotel that we booked, and catch up there. Most of our flights got in late, so we decided to spend the first day hanging out and resting, and start doing our activities the next day. When we went to check into the hotel, however, there was a problem (well, not much of a problem if you ask me...). Most of us had our own rooms booked, and since most of the family is made up of married couples, most of our rooms had two people per bed and, Caiden and Hannah shared a room with two beds, but somehow Aunt Holly's reservation didn't appear in the system, leaving her with no room for the trip. This wasn't a huge deal, as we had plenty of rooms, but everyone already had their own bed, so Holly was going to have to share with someone.

As Luck would have it, it was decided that sharing my bed would be the best bet, as I was one of the only people with a bed to myself. Holly's kids each had one bed, but she figured that it would be too crowded with three people in one room. I had to keep a straight face obviously, but I was beyond thrilled at the prospect of sleeping in the same bed as Aunt Holly. I had had a crush on her for years on account of her always wearing slightly too-revealing clothing and the way she liked to flirt with me, her "favorite nephew."

I spent the rest of the day in anxious anticipation of going to bed with Aunt Holly, desperately hoping that she would wear something "comfortable" to bed. As it stands she was already dressed very comfortably, braless in a tight black tank top that left little to the imagination and skin tight jeans that showed off her bubble butt. During this purgatory of waiting around and catching up with family Holly came over and immediately wrapped her arms around me, squeezing her big tits to my muscular chest.

"How's my favorite nephew! It's been so long! It's great to see you again!"

"It's great to see you again too, Aunt Holly, I'm excited to finally be on vacation," I said, trying unsuccessfully not to get a boner feeling her tits on my chest.

"Me too, it's going to be a lot of fun," she said as she released my from her soft embrace, sliding her hands to my arms in the process and looking me up and down. "Look how big you've gotten," she murmured quietly. I couldn't be sure, but I thought I saw her looking at the outline of my growing erection as she whispered this last line.

By this point my head was full of crazy thoughts, figuring that she must be horny, since she had been divorced for several years, and she was dressed less than conservatively. I didn't think that she would want to fuck her nephew, but I definitely wanted to fuck her. The next hour or so was absolutely brutal waiting to go up to my room with her while trying to make my erection disappear, but finally it was getting late and everyone wanted to call it a night.

On our way up to our room I made sure to walk behind Holly so that I could comfortably stare at her ass as she walked. She must have known what I was doing, because I swear she made herself jiggle more than she had to, and even remarked on what a great view we have up here, even though we were still in the hotel hallway. This was having an affect on me, and when I responded with "yeah, a killer view," I may have added a little too much husk to my voice, because she immediately turned her head and grinned at me.

When we got to our room and got ourselves situated, Holly said she was going to shower. "I really need to get these clothes off and get all soaped up" she added unnecessarily, and much to my amusement. She then started walking to the shower and my heart almost stopped when she peeled her tank top off, fully in my sight. Her back was to me, but there was no way she didn't know that I was able to catch an eyeful of the sides of her bare tits. She also neglected to close the shower door, which I found particularly thrilling, even if the shower curtains were shut.

While I waited for her to get out, I changed into pajama pants and a t-shirt. I normally sleep in my boxers, but I figured that I should at least pretend to not be excited about being half-naked in bed with my aunt. I need not have been so faux-prudish though given what she was wearing when she finished showering.

Holly casually walked out of the bathroom wearing a fuzzy pink bathrobe that hugged her curves very tightly, and she definitely noticed the dumb smile this brought to my face, and she smiled right back, blatantly checking me out. I had gotten pretty muscular since she had seen me last, and my shirt was pretty tight too.

"God kid, you've really done a lot of growing. You must be getting all those college girls wet," she said nonchalantly.

"Jesus Aunt Holly" I blurted out.

"What's the big deal, I might be a little older but I can still recognize a hot guy when I see one, even if he is my nephew," she said with a wink as she undid her bathrobe.

By the time the robe hit the floor I was ready to get down there with it and thank the Lord above. She was wearing nothing but a skin tight white crop top that left her too-small bra visible underneath and booty shorts that looked better on her than on most girls my age.

She smiled at seeing me dumbfounded, but she played it cool. "See, you can't say anything about me thinking my nephew's hot, now can you?"

"What do you mean," I asked, playing dumb.

"I see the way you're looking at my tits," she laughed, giving them both a healthy squeeze.

"I can't lie, you do look pretty sexy Aunt Holly," I stammered.

"Good, then you won't mind moving over and letting me climb in bed with you." Instead of climbing into bed, however, she more hopped into bed, making everything bounce and jiggle. I could feel my cock getting hard already, especially because she sat with her ass resting on the edge of my lap.

"This is going to be a fun vacation," I said with a smirk on my face.

"Definitely," she said, "but I am a little uncomfortable right now."

"Oh shit" I thought, "she realizes how hot she's making me!" "What do you mean?" I asked, trying to sound casual.

"Just that I'm uncomfortable in these clothes To tell you the truth I usually sleep in the nude."

My cock immediately stood at full attention. Luckily the way I was sitting with a sheet over me hid it form view. "Don't let me stop you," I said sarcastically but actually sincerely.

"Ha!" she laughed. "I don't know about that, but I will get a little more comfortable." With that she slowly peeled off her crop top, revealing her giant tits, just barely contained in her bra that was at least two sizes too small. Then she proceeded to wiggle out of her shorts, so that within a minute I was sitting next to my almost naked, way-too-fuckable Aunt Holly.

"Like what you see? I know you do, you don't need to be bashful, we're both adults."

"I mean, yeah Aunt Holly, you do look great. I never thought you would be in bed with me, pretty much naked."

"Hey, I'm just making myself comfortable. You should too, no point not being comfortable. Why don't you strip down too, you know you'll feel better." And with that she grabbed the bottom of my shirt and undressed me. When my shirt was off she just stayed there for a minute, with her hands resting on my shoulders, staring at my well toned torso. Incidentally, this also gave me an incredible view of her amazing tits literally spilling out of her bra. I was in heaved, and my 8-inch cock was no longer able to remain hidden.

Aunt Holly definitely noticed that I was rock hard, and I saw her smile get bigger as she looked down, but she didn't mention it yet. She did, however, grab the tops of my pajamas and say "let's get these off you too, I want you to be very comfortable tonight." And with that my pants were off and my cock was visibly straining against my boxers. "Isn't that better?' my barely clothed aunt asked me as she slid her hand up to my face, "accidentally" brushing against my cock and fully feeling my abs and chest. "I just can't believe how much you've grown," she added, looking deep into my eyes."

I started to say something, but she abruptly changed the topic. "Let me see the remote," she said. Luckily for me the remote was on the end table on the other side of me, so my half-naked aunt had to lean over me, pushing her tits first into my bare chest before sliding down to my throbbing cock. The feeling of her tits against my cock was more than I could stand, so when she eventually came back up I said "It's getting a little chilly in here with the AC, why don't you come closer."

"Sure, great idea!" my aunt said enthusiastically, and threw herself on my lap, with her fat ass grinding against my pulsating cock. "Does that feel good for you?"

"Feels great on my end," I answered truthfully as I instinctually grabbed her hips. "How about you?"

"It feels good," she answered lustily as she wigged her ass against my cock, "but I'm not fully comfortable."

Why not?" I asked confused.

"'Well, remember what I said about sleeping in the nude?" I couldn't believe where this was going. "It's just that these clothes are so restricting."

"Well, like you said, we're both adults here," I said, trying to keep my composure.

"That is a good point," she said. She pretended to think about it for a minute, then asked me the magic words: "Will you undue my bra?"

I did as I was told, and a second later she was throwing her bra across the room. Then she sat up a little and asked me to pull down her panties. I of course did, and may have let my hands linger on her ass a little too long, not that she cared.

She sat back down, again grinding her fat ass into my cock. "Did you ever think you would have your aunt sitting completely naked on your lap?" she asked with a laugh.

"No, but I can't say I mind," I said.

"You know, it's not really fair that I'm the only one this comfortable. Why don't you strip naked too." I wasn't about to argue. She lifted up again and I quickly pulled down my boxers and freed my legs. as she sat back down she reached behind and firmly grabbed my rock hard cock and pushed it back as she sat her ass back down.

"Damn, honey, this thing sure is big. Did you get hard with your own aunt sitting completely naked on your lap?" she asked, fully grinding me now.

"Yeah, I'm so turned on right now. I need to be inside you," I said, rubbing my cock against her ass.

"You want this monster inside me?" she asked with faux-incredulity. "I think that would be wrong," she said huskily as she leaned forward and began running her soaking wet pussy up and down my burning cock.

She continued doing this for several minutes, until I was about to thrust inside of her, when she said "anything sexual between us would be wrong, but there's nothing wrong with two adults exploring each others' bodies. Just for fun' ya know," and winked at me.

I said that was fine by me, and she said "Great, now let me look at this thing," and scooted to the side of me. "Jesus, this thing is fucking huge," she gasped as she reached over and wrapped her fingers around her nephew's big cock., and began stroking it.

"Do you like my cock Aunt Holly?" I asked, looking in her eyes.

"Baby, I love your cock," she replied, as she moved in close and kissed me, while still stroking my cock. First she just pressed her lips to mine, then she slid her tongue into my mouth, and I reciprocated. We were tasting and licking and sucking and biting each other in a along, passionate kiss for several minutes which she only broke once to whisper huskily "nothing sexual though," while she continued to slowly stroke my cock up and down, feeling every inch of me.

We continued our slow, passionate kiss for another ten minutes, until I couldn't take it. I pulled away and held her face and said "I'm so fucking hard for you Aunt Holly."

She didn't immediately respond. She looked down and watched herself tenderly rubbing my 8 inch cock for a few moments, and softly said "I can't believe I'm holding this part of you."

"You should taste this part of me."

"You know I can't suck my nephew's cock, no matter how big it is, that's wrong," she said matter-of-factly. My disappointment soon evaporated. She continued "but there's nothing wrong with just seeing if my nephew's giant cock will fit in my mouth."

And with that she lowered her head and licked my cock all the way up, and then began slowly kissing and nipping it and gently sucking the sides, "just to get it slippery first." Then she finally, slowly, took my throbbing cock into her, hot, wet, warm mouth, and started sucking and swirling her tongue around just the head at first, all the while looking me directly in the eyes.

I was ready to burst when she began lowering her head further and taking her nephew's big cock all the way down her throat, while still slowly sucking. The feeling was indescribable. I reached over and began groping and fondling her perfect tits, which caused her to suck me harder and faster, and harder and faster, and harder and faster, until I gripped the back of her head and began face fucking my own aunt.

I kept going harder and harder until her face and my cock were covered in her drool and tears. "You fucking slut" I breathed out, "you fucking piece of shit." By this time I was holding her head all the way down and fucking her face as hard as I could, and it was getting to be too much. "I'm gonna cum."

I blew my load all the way down my aunt's throat and kept thrusting away until I finally started to calm down and let her go. That didn't stop her though, she locked eyes with me again and kept sucking my head so slow and hard. It was more than I could stand, it felt so good it hurt, but I just let her keep going, looking in her eyes the whole time.

Finally she lifted her head off and immediately brought her lips to mine. She fell on top of me as we held each other in a long, passionate kiss, her tits pressed against my chest.

After several minutes in this embrace she broke the kiss and said "See? I told you we can have fun without doing anything wrong. I can't wait for tomorrow."

(to be continued)

zipzero
zipzero
271 Followers