Trailer Trash Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
268 Followers

She said, "Tomorrow at one, Jerome is coming by with a DVD player, a couple of DVD's and instructions from me. Do what he says."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Tell Bernice she probably will want to be there also. He will help you prepare for Monday night. Work hard at it. You really don't want to disappoint Rod a second time?"

"No, ma'am. He won't be disappointed. I will work very hard to please him."

Sid smiled, "Good. Good night."

Fellatio training

I called Mom to tell her what was happening. She came over early so we could talk.

Mom asked as we were having lunch, "So you think you can do this?"

"I think so. I know it is only beginning but this is exciting. I have thought about sex more this week than at any time in my life."

"I remember it that way also. It was a combination of excitement and fear."

"That's it. There is a lot for me to learn. I also want to make this a success for Cherry's sake. I think I have been taking the easy outs for too long. If I can do this and get Cherry through school by accomplishing this, I somehow think my life will be better."

"Baby, you are right about that. Speaking of that, what are you going to do about Mark?"

"I guess kick him out. Honestly, he is barely here anyway so it hasn't been a priority. Cherry has made it clear that it is time for him to go. So just a matter of when."

"Good."

I asked, "How is the bartending going?" Bernice had gone to bartender school and was working at a different bar than the one where Cherry and I were waitressing.

"I really like it. I get to listen to everyone else's problems and somehow that makes me feel better."

"Why didn't you go to work for the Woolsey's?"

"I wanted to make it on my own. Don't get me wrong, I think the Woolsey's are fine to work for."

"I understand."

There was a knock on the door. It was Jerome. He was a tall lanky kid with long black stringy hair. He wasn't quite ugly but close. He had on old jeans and a black tee shirt. He had a long neck and long arms. He wore black horn rim glasses. He looked like a typical geek.

Jerome said, "Mistress Sid gave me these instructions. I am to set up the DVD player for you, watch one of the DVD's with you and then be your test boy. She has paid for me all afternoon, so I am yours. I'm not to screw you. The only part of my body you are to touch is my penis then only with your mouth. She also said that you can have orgasms."

Mom asked, "Any instructions for me."

"Mistress said to tell Bernice to have fun and that there were no limits. So I think it is up to us."

Mom smiled asking Jerome, "How do you feel about us old women?"

"I love them, especially when they look like you two. Let me get the equipment set up."

Jerome went out to the truck as Bernice said to me, "I am going to get some toys while Jerome is getting things set up."

"I will get your vibrator."

Jerome had the DVD player set up as Bernice got back. He had four DVD's laid out with one titled, How to Give a Blow Job. He hit play and the DVD started. It was a nude girl and guy where the girl described how to give a blow job.

Ten minutes into the video Mom got up and said, "Jerome pause the video, I want to get comfortable," and started removing her clothes. When she was nude, she put her hands on her cocked hip and said, "Jerome how about this old lady's body. Is it fuckable?"

"Absolutely."

"Show us why Mistress selected you."

Jerome removed his clothes and his penis was mostly hard already. Bernice said, "I thought so. Your dick is about the same size as Rod. Alright baby girl your turn."

I removed my clothes. Jerome said, "You two ladies are so hot. This is going to be fun. Mistress told me that Merilee was trying to learn how to give a blow job. Want to finish the DVD and then try me?"

"Sounds like a plan," I said.

Jerome hit the play button. The DVD finished in about ten minutes with the guy shooting his wad in the girl's mouth. I couldn't wait for it to finish. Jerome might be a somewhat ugly guy but his penis was as beautiful as Rod's and I was ready to try it. Even though I wanted to learn from the video, I couldn't keep my eyes off Jerome's member.

As soon as the DVD finished I said to Jerome, "Ok, Jerome, let me see if I can do that. Mistress's instructions were that only my mouth could touch your penis, right?"

Jerome stood as I knelt in front of him. I kissed up and down his hard shaft. I heard the vibrator turn on. While I didn't look, I knew Mom was masturbating while watching us.

I continued to kiss up and down the shaft. Mom said, "Baby take in the head."

I put the head of Jerome's dick in my mouth. I thought I was doing what was on the video. I took all the tip in and slowly moved to take more. Each time I moved back and forth I tried to take in a little more. But quickly I started to gag and had to release his dick to get my breath back.

Bernice said, "Baby girl, that is terrible. You barely took a third of Jerome's dick. Let me show you how it is done. While I do this try to do the same with this dildo. It is about the same size as Jerome."

The dildo was nine inches long and about the same diameter as Jerome and Sir Rod.

Mom took my place as Jerome patiently waited. I took the dildo.

Mom took Jerome's penis into her mouth. I could see her cheeks expanding and contracting on his tip. Mom took him out and said to Jerome, "Tell her what you think I am doing."

Jerome said, "She was sucking and releasing like a milking machine. She is also occasionally flicking the tip with her tongue. It feels so good."

I took the dildo and did the same with it.

Mom slipped about half his dick into her mouth with no problem. I got mad for a second. But then I pushed the dildo into my mouth until I gaged. I removed it immediately and saw that I only took a third.

Jerome was moaning as she slowly stroked half his penis with her mouth. Jerome said, "She is sucking as she extracts my penis. Oh my gawd that is the best."

I yelled a little louder than I meant to, "Mom tell me what you are doing and don't make him cum before I get a chance again."

Mom extracted Jerome with a giggle, "Is my daughter telling me to stop giving a boy that could be my grandson a blow job because she wants to finish?"

I laughed, "Yes that is exactly what I am telling you. Now how are you taking that monster in without gaging."

Jerome picked up on my telling her to not have him cum and said, "Don't worry Merilee, I can get it back up really quickly. So, don't worry if Miss Bernice makes me cum."

Again, I laughed, "Ok, sounds like a nineteen-year-old oversexed boy talking."

Jerome said, "You got it."

Bernice said, "You have two problems. First you are not relaxed. You must relax your throat like letting food go down your gullet. Second, your throat is not accustomed to the feeling. Keep trying the dildo. Jerome do you want me to continue?"

Jerome said, "Oh gawd yes. I'm begging."

Bernice said, "Tell me when you are close."

Bernice rocked her head back and forth on Jerome's long dick. Every stroke she got deeper until she was hitting his groin with her lips. I could see her throat expanding with this large cock as she held the entire length. I was now getting a third of the dildo in my mouth without gagging.

Jerome said, "Oh Miss Bernice that is awesooomeeee." He gasped and said, "Maybe we should let Miss Merilee try."

Mom got up as I took her place. She said, "Relax your whole body. Only take in what you can without gagging. He is ready to cum. Have you ever tasted a man's ejaculation?"

I said, "No."

With that I started the same motion as Mom had, slowly taking in a little more with each pass and going very slow but with a constant rhythm. I tried to suck in as my head moved back. After a few passes Jerome said, "That's it Miss Merilee. That's it. If you keep doing that I will cum."

I kept stroking and within a few passes I felt his dick get even larger. All I could do was a third but at least I was doing it without gagging.

Jerome said, "Here it comes." His legs tensed and even with the warning I was not prepared for the first blast. It came out of my mouth, onto my chin and landed on my breasts. I did get the subsequent blasts and swallowed a lot of his discharge.

When Jerome finished he said, "Miss Merilee, that last part was okay. It felt good. Of course, you know that Miss Bernice got it all in. But not that many can do what Miss Bernice did."

Bernice said, "Son, call me Granny. Merilee, mind if I get Jerome ready for round two?"

I said, "Since I can't touch him it makes sense. Jerome how many times can you get it up in a couple of hours?"

"Easy three with two hot chicks like you and my Granny."

I said, "Then you two enjoy each other while I practice with the dildo. Jerome, you better be able to back up the brags."

Jerome smiled, "Just touching Granny's big tits would get me up anytime."

Bernice smiled at the complement, "Come over her you sweet boy and I will let you have all the tit you can eat."

Bernice had him sit in a straight back chair, she straddled him with both her feet on the floor and kissed him deeply while he kneaded her breasts. She came up for a breath and said, "You like Granny's tits don't you, son?"

"Yes, Granny I can't get enough of them."

Bernice said, "All you want, sweetie."

He was kissing and sucking all over her breasts. Her hands were on his knees with her back arched making her breast stick out even more. His penis never quite got soft and was growing again. I had no doubt with Bernice's help he was good for another round. His penis was now touching Bernice between her legs.

I pushed the vibrator into my pussy a few inches as I pushed the dildo in and out of my throat. I had an orgasm, not a big one but a nice one. I noticed that my body relaxed and the dildo went down my throat a little more. I pushed the small vibrator all the way in and sat on it to keep it in place. It turned me on to watch my mother make it with a boy Cherry's age.

Jerome was still eating Mom's breasts. His penis had grown to where it was rubbing against her labia. I could see a slight shudder from Bernice indicating a series of small orgasms. Bernice said, "Baby boy, pinch my nipples."

Jerome looked like he didn't want to stop eating her tits but he did as he was told. He pinched first her left nipple and then the right. She jerked from the pain making Jerome's penis penetrate her vagina. She said, "Again."

He pinched both her nipples and she screamed, "Oh baby, baby, ..." She had a huge orgasm and you could see the fluids flow onto Jerome's groin.

I had a larger orgasm myself just watching my mother fuck this boy. I was no longer thinking about what I was doing. After both my mother and myself recovered from these orgasms I noticed I had more than half the dildo was down my throat. I thought about stopping them to see if I could get that much of Jerome down my throat but couldn't stop their pleasure. They were into each other.

Bernice pushed her hips forward taking all his long dick into her pussy, "My sweet baby, you gave your Granny a nice one. I know you felt that."

"Oh yeah Granny, I felt it. You got me wet from your pussy juice."

Bernice said, "I will take care of that for you. Is this good for you or is there something else you would like?"

"I like this. You have the best breasts. So, big, natural and soft. I am happy to let you fuck me and play with your breasts."

Bernice smiled. I think they both forgot I was there. She had leverage from having her feet on the floor and hands on the chair back. This allowed her to change the angle as she wanted. Jerome didn't seem to want to release her breasts.

I went back to my dildo practice and was now comfortable with half of it. But I wanted more orgasms and knew that Jerome would be good for another round. So, I took the dildo and pushed it into my vagina and lightly rubbed the vibrator on my clitoris. I immediately started having a series of orgasms while I watched Bernice and Jerome enjoy each other.

Bernice had slowly increased her pace to a point that Jerome couldn't hold on much longer. I had a feeling he was trying to not cum. He clearly loved Mom's breasts. Mom said, "Baby, mark my breast. Suck hard somewhere on my breasts. I want to see a blue spot where my baby sucked so hard."

I started a nice orgasm and pushed more of the nine-inch dildo into my sopping pussy. Jerome picked a spot on Mom's right breast and started sucking hard. At the same time, they both started having orgasms. Jerome was sucking her breast as she yelled, "Oh baby, that is so good, I love that big dick flooding my old pussy. Let me have it all!"

Mom was shaking all over from this orgasm. And so was I. After Jerome finished, they held each other, lightly kissing each other's necks. His dick made a little pop as it shrank out of her wet pussy. He said, "Granny, that was a great fuck. Think we can do it again sometimes?"

Mom said at Jerome, "My door is always open. I live next door."

I said as I removed the dildo from my vagina, "I want that thing back hard in fifteen-minutes, young man." I was pointing at a penis that still hadn't gone completely soft. "But first, I will get us some water."

Bernice finally got off Jerome, licked his penis clean, got a towel and sat next to Jerome on the couch. I sat the glasses of ice water in front of them and sat in the chair. They both drained their glasses.

Mom said, "I'm sorry baby. I just couldn't stop. It just felt so good. I..."

I raised my hand and said, "I didn't want to stop you and I made progress. I do want one more try. Jerome, can you put up with a student sucker one more time?"

Jerome laughed, "No problem if you or Granny will help me get hard again."

Bernice smiled and placed a hand on his groin, "Anything for my grandbaby."

I said, "As I watched you two enjoy each other I lost the fear of gaging and got at least five inches in my mouth. I also worked on technique from the video and watching Mom. But, I really want to try it again."

Mom was sliding her hand over Jerome's slowly growing dick. She asked, "Want to try getting him hard with just your mouth?"

I answered, "Yes when he is ready."

Jerome said, "Let me have one more glass of water and I will be ready."

As I got up, so did Bernice, "Be back in a second." I figured she had to go to pee.

She came back with another towel and a wash cloth. Jerome was finishing his water. She said, "Stand up Baby." She washed his groin and ass with the wash cloth and dried him with the towel. "You will see why in a minute."

Jerome didn't seem to mind and sat back down. Bernice again started stroking his groin and put one of his hands on the breast that now had a large blue mark. She said, "See what you did to me. You have put your mark on me."

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry, I wanted it. My goodness that felt good."

Jerome was already about half the way to a full erection. Mom said, "Stand up. Merilee see what you can do with your mouth."

He stood between us. I knelt in front of him and slowly licked and kissed the full length of his penis. Bernice got behind him and started kissing and licking his ass. Jerome was getting hard quickly now. I took the tip into my mouth and let it sit there. I sucked and released and flicked my tongue on it, like Mom had.

Jerome said, "Miss Merilee that feels good."

Bernice rubbed her large breasts over Jerome now wet ass from her saliva. I rocked my head back and forth slowly taking in more and more of his dick. Before I knew it, I had half down my throat and I remained relaxed.

Jerome said, "Of Miss Merilee, that is almost as good as Granny. That is so good."

Bernice had her hand on each of his ass cheeks to pull them apart. She was licking his nasty hole. She shoved her tongue into his hole. Jerome was moaning and whimpered, "Oh my gawd Granny, I have never had that done before."

Mom asked, "Do you like it?"

Jerome said, "Very much."

Mom asked, "Think a vibrator would feel good in there."

"You can try it. If I don't like it, I will tell you."

Mom had brought some Vaseline in and shoved it into his anus. I was watching but continued my slow consumption of his dick. Jerome moaned from having her stick her fingers in his bum. She turned on the vibrator and put it in just a little. I had to look behind him. The vibrator was maybe an inch in his bum.

Mom asked, "How does that feel?"

Jerome said, "It feels great. Let me push back when I want more."

I placed his dick back in my mouth, again pushing it in a little further with each pass. He started rocking back and forth on the vibrator and my mouth. He was moaning. I was enjoying having this young man's penis in my mouth.

Then I heard someone say, "What is going on here?"

It was Mark. I removed Jerome from my mouth as Mom took the vibrator out of his ass. I said to Jerome, "Don't worry. It's just Mark. Why don't you finish by fucking your Granny? Pretend he is not here."

She took Jerome's hand and said, "Here fuck your Granny. You have earned one more orgasm. She laid on the couch and pulled him on her. He started pumping into her still sopping hole.

Mark said as sternly as he could, "Why were you sucking that boy's dick? Did your mother have a vibrator in his ass? Why shouldn't I be kicking him out of here?"

I said calmly, "Mark, sit down and shut up or leave until we finish. You have lost all rights in this house. We will do whatever we want. So, which is it, watch or leave?"

Mark said, "Why don't you give me a blowjob. Looks like you know how?"

I laughed, "That little thing of yours. I couldn't even feel it. Now shut up or leave."

Mark sat without saying another word. I placed the dildo and the vibrator in my pleasure spots and watched this young viral buck fuck the crap out of my mother in the missionary position. She had her legs wrapped around him with her hands latched onto his hard ass cheeks helping him slam into her.

I was beginning my final orgasm for the day when Jerome said, "Granny you are one hell of a fuck. I am ready, have a nice one with me."

She said, "Give it to me baby boy, you are making your Granny so happy. Oh, baby boy, yeeee...!"

I could see the fluid draining from Jerome's apparatus. I also glanced over at Mark as he was masturbating while watching Jerome fuck my mother. I couldn't help but compare his weak discharge to the third round of Jerome's as he filled my mother. There was more dribbling from Mom's pussy than Mark's discharge. I wondered how he got me pregnant.

When Jerome finished, and started to pull out, I dropped to my knees near him and said, "Let me clean you and Mom up. I want to taste you one more time before you leave."

Jerome smiled, "Gladly." Mom didn't move as I licked his penis, balls and leg clean.

I said, "Please turn around." I licked his ass clean. With Mom still laying on her back, I spread her legs and licked Jerome's discharge from her pussy and thighs. I looked up and said, "Jerome tastes good."

Mom smiled, "Yes, baby he tastes and feels good. He has one great penis." I glanced over to make sure Mark saw what I had done. He was staring while wiping his puny discharge with a napkin.

Jerome started dressing. I put on my shirt but nothing else. Jerome said, "Ladies it has been a pleasure. I left my card with the DVD's. Call me if you ever want anything."

Mom said, "Here is my number." She wrote it with a pen on his hand. "If you ever want a Granny fuck, call and you have it. You are terrific."

"Thanks Granny." He hugged her still naked body.

I reached out to hug him. He hesitated. I said, "We won't touch. Only our clothes. I just have to hug you." He smiled and gave me a big hug without touching my skin.

slimpic11
slimpic11
268 Followers