Trailer Trash Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers

He glanced at Mark but neither spoke and left. Mom started to dress.

Mark said, "You are both nothing but sluts."

I said, "Yes we are. You have two choices, leave and never come back, or stay but with my rules. Here they are; You can never touch me again, you will never sleep in my bed, if I have someone here you can watch but you may not speak and you aren't to tell Cherry about this. You will never criticize either me or Mom. Also, to be completely honest I would kick you out right now except I have too much to do. I am determined to give my daughter a chance at a better life."

Mark sneered, "By fucking someone that could be your son."

I yelled at him, "None of your fucking business. Do you not understand that you have lost all rights in this house?"

Mark lowered his head and whimpered, "I understand. I want to stay. I really don't have any other place to go."

Bernice said, "My advice is to find some place. We are all tired of you."

I said, "Mom thanks for coming over. Did you have fun?"

"Oh yeah, best time in a long time. Let's talk later. I need to get to work and so do you."

I hugged Mom as we kissed each other on the cheek and declared our love for each other. I always loved my mother but never more than that day.

I went to work and had an incredible night with tips. What's more I was getting used to displaying my body.

I got into a pattern of working out with Regina at least once a week. She had also given me a supplement that should help me with stamina and put on a little extra bulk. She assured me with the exercises I was doing the weight would be good.

Thursday night Sid tapped me on the shoulder as I was picking up drinks for a couple. She said, "When you get a break come by for just a couple of minutes."

"Yes, ma'am."

I served the drinks to the couple. The women stuck a twenty-dollar bill between my exposed breasts. This was getting to be a common occasion.

I saw Sid still at the bar. I said, "Ma'am, you want to talk to me."

"Just a couple of things. First you are doing a good job here. Do you want to work Friday and Saturday night with Cherry?"

I saw dollar signs. I said, "Yes, ma'am, I could use the extra money. Thank you."

Sid said, "Good. I talked to Jerome and he said you were working very hard to be ready for us. How was Jerome?"

"I am working very hard at it. I won't disappoint Sir again. Jerome was great. He has a great, ah_"

Sid smiled, "Yes he does. That is why I chose him. Did Bernice enjoy herself?"

"Very much. Oh, she gave me a note to give you." I took the note I had pushed in the seat of my outfit and gave it to her.

Sid read it and smiled. She asked, "Did you read it?

"No, ma'am."

"Here read it."

The note said, "Thank you Mistress. Jerome was quite a gift. You are most generous. I look forward to finding a way to repay you."

That Friday night Cherry met me in the dressing room. After we dressed Cherry looked at me and said, "Are your tits that much larger than mine or is your outfit cut lower?"

"They made a mistake in the measurement. I didn't try it on until just before my first night. Sid asked me if I wanted to not work but I decided to go ahead. I got such good tips I decided showing a little cleavage was worth it."

"Mom that is a more than a little cleavage. Most of your breasts are on display and I think I see a little of your, hum, well, privates down there."

"I know but I don't really mind."

Cherry threw up her hands and said, "Well I hope the tips are a lot better."

At the end of the night Cherry and I were putting on our regular clothes. She asked, "What were your tips?"

I smiled and said, "What were yours?"

Cherry held out a handful of bills and said, "A little over a hundred in bills and another two hundred from credit cards."

I held up a larger bunch of bills and said, "Over four hundred in bills and about two hundred from credit cards. People like to stuff the money between my breasts."

Cherry contemplated out loud, "Maybe I should have my outfit altered?"

I didn't know what to say. I think I just talked my daughter into showing more of her body for money. I really didn't mean to do that.

Then Saturday night Sid caught me, "Are you ready for your test Monday night?"

I had been seriously working on getting that dildo all the way down my throat. I thought I was going to do well.

"Yes ma'am. I will be ready. Which outfit would you like to see?"

"The one with the pinstripes. How are the exercises going?"

"I think well. Can you see any difference yet?"

I turned and smiled at Sid as I cocked my hips. She smiled back and said, "It is too early. Keep it up and you will have fuller hips before you know it."

Can I pass the blow job test?

Monday, I was again excited. I worked out extra hard to try and release the tension. I had so wanted to masturbate for days just to release some of sexual tension. I started showering at four. I shaved everything particularly making my pubic hair neat. I was ready to go at five and it was about an hour to get there. I slowly had dinner but could barely eat. I thought about trying my dildo again but decided I didn't want to irritate my throat.

I drove slowly to the Woolsey's and got there about fifteen minutes early. Again I parked down the street and walked. The heels I was wearing were four inches tall so I had to walk slowly.

I knocked on the door at exactly seven. A large very muscular man answered. He had long blonde hair, about six feet and a V-shaped body. He was wearing tight gym shorts and a white sleeveless tee shirt with a logo for the Woolsey company. He said, "You must be Merilee. The Woolsey's are waiting for you in the gym. You are very beautiful. That outfit is stunning."

"Thank you. What is your name?"

"My name is Melville."

He took me to the gym. As I got in the door I immediately lowered my head and waited to be told what to do.

I must have stood for five minutes before I heard Sid say, "Come here slut."

I stepped over to where she was standing. I asked, "Do you like my outfit?"

Sid said sternly, "I would have told you if we were displeased. Remove your top and skirt."

I unbuttoned the lone button and removed the vest leaving the shelf bra only. Then I removed the skirt leaving me wearing the leather belt with the garters attached to stockings and the crotchless leather thong. Sid placed a leather cuff on each wrist that she attached to the belt with my arms crossed over my stomach. The belt had small rings where the cuffs attached.

She said, "There is an additional benefit to this belt. We are attaching a vibrator to the thong. You will give Rod his blow job. We expect it to be much better than last week. You may not have an orgasm until we tell you. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress." There was a clip that held the vibrator on top of my clitoral hood and was operated by a remote control that Sid turned on low. I was already excited. I didn't think there was any way to reframe from having an orgasm.

Rod stood in front of me and said, "On your knees. Let's see what you learned."

Sid was behind me and placed her hands on my elbows to help me get on my knees as my hands were belted to my waist. Rod's big dick was already hard and dangled in front of my eyes. Between seeing this beautiful penis and the light vibration on my clit, I was already ready to cum.

I started by kissing the base of his penis and worked to the tip. I took the tip into my mouth and sucked in and out. I had to have an orgasm soon. I asked, "Please Mistress can I cum. Sir's penis is so good. I will be able to give a better blow job if I can have an orgasm now. Please Mistress!"

Sid said, "If you have an orgasm you will be punished. Don't try to hide an orgasm or the punishment will be worse. Get back to the blow job."

I again took the tip in my mouth. This time I started rocking my mouth back and forth taking in a little more each time. I was sucking as his penis was being extracted. It felt so good to both of us. I could feel Rod getting harder. As I got half his penis in he began to moan. He said, "Oh yeah, you are a nasty oral whore, aren't you? That feels so good."

I kept the technique going until I had all but two inches. Then it happened. I had a big orgasm. I held him in my mouth there but made a primal sound. I just kept his penis in my mouth while the orgasm was happening. My body shook from the intensity. I thought Rod liked the sensation of my throat vibrating from the noises I made with his penis in my mouth.

Sid said, "I told you not to cum yet. You still don't know how to be a good slut. Keep giving Sir his blow job while I punish you. Don't you dare have another orgasm without permission."

I was recovered enough to concentrate on giving Sir Rod his blow job. I could feel the fluid running down my legs. I started rocking back and forth on Sir Rod's dick. I kept up the techniques of yawning as I took his dick into my mouth and sucking as I extracted. It took only about five more cycles of this before my nose was touching his stomach. When I had it all he put his hands to the back of my head to hold me there. This was the test. Would I gag?

He held me there for about a minute. Because I had so much practice with the dildo down my throat I didn't gag. He released my head and I started rocking back and forth. The vibrator was still stimulating my clit.

Sid turned it up just a little and said, "You need to learn to control your orgasms. You will be punished for the one you already had."

I didn't stop working on Rod penis. I loved sucking dick now. Rod was moaning as I slowly took his penis almost completely out of my mouth and then took it all the way to the base. Rod was about nine-inches long. I felt good about myself as I could feel Rod getting ready to ejaculate. I sped up the pace.

Rod made a loud sound and he started pumping his fluids in my mouth. Some ran out of my mouth as the volume was more than I could take in. As soon as he started ejaculating in my mouth, I had another orgasm. It happened before I even knew it. There was no way I could stop it. I wanted to take up as much of Rod fluids as I could so I didn't scream but my body shook.

Sid screamed, "Did you have another orgasm?"

When Rod ejaculation stopped, I pulled out and said, "Yes Mistress. I need to be punished but did I please Sir?"

Rod said, "You pleased me very much. That was a very good blow job. I do believe you are an acceptable oral slut."

Sid said, "Get up and bend over the bench. How many licks do you think you should get?"

"Whatever Mistress desires. I have been bad, I had two orgasm without permission but Sir's penis felt so good in my mouth and the vibrator hit me just right, I just couldn't help it."

Sid said, "Look at what I am going to use on you. This is going to hurt but you have to learn." She showed me a leather paddle about four-inches wide and eight-inches long with a handle.

The bench was just the right height to keep my feet on the floor and bend over the bench with my ass in the air. She hit my right ass cheek. It was loud and it did hurt.

Sid said, "Count and thank me for punishing you."

I said, "One, thank you."

She stuck me on the other cheek, "Two, thank you."

This continued until I said, "Ten, thank you." I was beginning to cry but I felt my pussy wanting to contract for another orgasm. I fought it.

Rod rubbed my ass. He touched my pussy and said to Sid, "I think she is ready to cum again.

Sid said, "Are you about to cum from your punishment slut?"

"Yes Mistress," I said while tears ran down my face.

Sid said, "You will get additional punishment if you do. I am going to give four more licks."

She hit me again. "Eleven, thank you," I said,

As she hit me the fourteenth time. I came with a huge orgasm. She had turned the vibrator on high as she gave me the last four. I shook all over and screamed, "Oh my gawd!"

She let me come down a little before saying, "You are out of control slut. I don't know what to do with you. Rod turn her over and fuck her."

Rod roughly turned me over on the bench. He placed my feet on each of his shoulders and shoved his hard penis in my gushing vagina. The thong was cut so that the vibrator stayed on my clit while he had access to my vaginal opening. With his penis pushed all the way in, the vibrator was pressed even tighter to my clit.

Sid had her feet on a small stool on each side of the bench. She pressed her now naked pussy over my mouth and said, "You can have another orgasm after you give me one."

Her pussy was leaking on my face. She must have gotten very excited giving me my punishment. She had turned the vibrator down to low again but Rod big penis was stroking in and out my tight pussy stretching it beyond anything I had felt before. If I hadn't been so stimulated I think it would hurt but my ass was burning and my pussy was completely drenched. It even felt oddly erotic to have my hands bound to my waist.

Mistress Sid was rocking hard back and forth over my mouth. She said, "Stick your tongue in my pussy, slut. You gave Sir Rod a good orgasm, you owe one to your Mistress."

I stuck my tongue out as far as I could. She began to moan, "That's my sweet slut. Make your Mistress happppeeee..."

I could tell she was having as orgasm. I could feel her vagina contract on my tongue and the fluid ran into my mouth. Rod was pounding my swollen pussy as the vibrator continued to punish my elongated clit. I managed to hold off on an orgasm until Mistress was finished. Then I had another even larger orgasm. It shook me to my toes. Rod felt it and slammed into me hard and held his penis deep in me.

No sooner than I had finished I felt Mistress having another orgasm. I assumed this meant I could also. As soon as I started to build to another one, Rod said, "I am going to give you my load. You can have another orgasm if you have it with me."

I said very loudly, "Thank you Sir. I am ready as soon as you are."

He gave a primal scream and started to pump my pussy with his fluid. I could tell it was smaller than the first but plenty to give me another powerful orgasm. Sid had taken her pussy away from my mouth and was standing next to us as we shared our orgasms.

Rod finished and pulled out of my pussy. I continued to lay on the bench on my back as he unsnapped the wrist cuffs from the belt, removed them from my wrists and removed the vibrator from the thong.

Sid said, "You still need to be punished for the orgasm that I didn't permit. But because you were such a good slut tonight and worked so hard on the blow job, I am going to make it an easy one. You must go home without any additional clothes and you will not be allowed to clean up. Additionally, you must wear this until you get to your trailer."

She held up a chain with clamps on each end. She clipped them on my nipples. The bra left the nipples open so the clamps attached even while wearing the bra. It hurt but was bearable.

Sid said, "Next Monday night you must take some large penises in your vagina and I don't think you are ready. There is a dildo that is close to the size of the people you will be taking in this package. Practice with it. Now get out of my sight."

I asked, "You mean larger than Sir Rod or Jerome?"

She said, "Yes."

I collected my top and skirt, put them in the bag and walked fast to my car. My legs were unsteady, my tits were being abused from wearing the nipple clamps, my ass hurt from the whipping, my pussy hurt from being stretched by Rod's penis and my mouth felt stretched from Rod's penis and taking Sid's pussy. I made it to the car without being seen.

I was frightened all the way back to the trailer. What would happen if I had to stop for anything? Somehow the situation excited me.

When I got home it was close to eleven. Mark was asleep in his room with the door open. I tried to make no noise, went to my bedroom and removed the clamps. They had stopped hurting about half way home but as soon as I removed them my nipples burned with pain. I screamed.

I heard Mark say, "Are you ok?"

I said, "I'm fine just hit my toe on the bed. Go back to sleep. Sorry I woke you."

Mark said, "Ok. Let me know if I can help."

Even with all that was happening to me it dawned on me he was sober. Interesting. I took a shower and went to bed exhausted.

slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers