Trailer Trash Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are doing such a good job. I think those are surgeon's hands. Now sit on my butt with your penis between my oiled cheeks, untie and remove my top and massage my back."

His penis fit perfectly between my ass cheeks. With my top gone, he started working on my back. His penis was sliding up and down my oiled ass cheeks as he went up and down and across my back.

I said, "Naughty boy, don't you come until Miss Cherry is ready for you to."

"I won't Miss Cherry but your cheeks fit my penis so nicely. It feels too good. But I will do as you say."

I said, "Keep sliding your penis in my crack a little longer. It really feels good there. If you are a good boy, I may let you slip it into my nastiest hole one of the days. For now, let your penis tease Miss Cherry's nastiest hole but don't you dare cum."

He continued sliding the head of his penis from top to bottom of my ass crack, each time slowing over the hole itself. One time he stopped at the entrance to my anus. It was very slick and he let a little of the head enter. I had to admit it felt good. I thought he had the tip into the sphincter.

I said, "That is far enough. When you are ready put that beautiful dick of yours in my pussy. I want you to fuck me staring at my fat ass."

Randy slipped his penis into my drenched pussy.

I squealed, "Oh Randy, you sweet boy, fuck Miss Cherry's pussy hard. It feels so good. Are you looking at my fat ass?"

Randy grunted as he shoved deep in my pussy. He had his hands full of my full round cheeks. He said, "I am looking at your beautiful ass shake. It looks so good to me."

He was kneading my ass cheeks, pulling them apart then pushing them together. He was making my cheeks clap together.

I said, "Take some lotion and work your finger into my dirty hole." Sid had told me that we might enjoy this play.

Randy squirted lotion in my ass crack then rubbed around my tight hole. He slipped his index finger into my hole. I was so relaxed from the massive orgasm I was having it slipped past my sphincter with little resistance.

I bucked my hips so his nice eight-inch dick worked up and down on my G-spot and his finger working in and out of my anus.

I said, "You are such a nasty boy, sticking your finger in Miss Cherry butt. Put another finger in."

Randy added his middle finger to his index finger. Again, it went in easily. Randy said, "Miss Cherry I am so naughty. I am fucking your butt hole with my fingers while I pound your wonderful pussy. Oh, gawd, it feels so good."

I said, "My sweet boy, you are making Miss Cherry feel so aaaaahhhhhhhhhmmmm..."

Randy said, "I am ready to cum. May I cum in you Miss Cherry."

"Oh yeah, let your Miss have all you can give her. Oh, my gracious that feels so good. I love this."

He took his fingers out of my ass and grabbed a handful of each ass cheek and pushed his dick into as far as it would go. I felt a rush of fluids deep inside me.

Randy kissed my neck as he bent over and let his penis slowly escape from my satisfied pussy. I then turned over and he laid on me for a long time with neither of us saying anything.

I finally said, "What time is it?"

Randy looked at his watch and said, "After seven."

I said, "We have to be ready early tomorrow morning for a hard week. We probably should call it a weekend."

Randy said, "Yeah, I know."

I said, "Randy, that has been such a good weekend. But we need to concentrate on mid-terms next week. Let's plan to meet with Mom next Friday. Until then let's study."

Randy said, "I would like to take you to dinner Thursday night. The test Thursday is really the last big one. Let's celebrate and talk about things before I meet your Mother."

"Sounds like a good plan. I will give you a reward for studying hard and acing all your tests. Really, I am rewarding myself."

"What an incentive. I can't wait until Thursday."

Randy kissed me while still laying on top of me. Both still nude. He finally got up and put on his Speedos. We kissed a final time and said good night. I didn't bother with the bikini and went back into the guest house, cleaned up, had a sandwich for dinner and got ready for the coming week of tests.