Trailer Trash Trio

Story Info
A surfer bum meets two lively mature ladies.
4.3k words
4.57
7.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LargoKitt
LargoKitt
357 Followers

Trailer Trash trio

I enjoy the fantasy of a threesome; three horny people getting off with each other. Too often, for me, that story is one just of two women pleasuring a man. Okay, that has its charms. But here I play with the idea that two women who love loving each other, decide to share some of that with a man. Meet lucky Jason. Meet lucky Manda and Ginnie.

Jason was bored. He hadn't been able to surf for ten days, his hog was in the shop, and he hadn't been close with a woman since summer started. Just walking the beach with his one-eyed mutt didn't do it. Oh, Sandy was a good dog, but he was a dog, and given a choice he would disappear into the dunes or down the shore for hours, come back wet, happy, and stinking of dead seagull. The RV was beginning to feel claustrophobic even though it was parked on a great spot only twenty yards from the waves.

That made getting supplies a bit more of a pain in the ass, since he had to hoof it a buncha blocks into downtown and lug the stuff back. But it wouldn't kill him. People were pretty friendly, especially the folks in the 55+ park between his rig and town.

Tuesday he was on his way back to the beach from the mini-mart with six packs of Coors. A couple of gals from the park were leaving at the same time with three big bags of groceries. They were struggling, so he offered to give them a hand. That won him a lot of points.

The next day he was relaxing on the beach in nothing but a pair of damp baggies. He was kind of pooped from body surfing; trying to stay right out in front of the wave; and he just flaked out like a starfish. Next thing he knows he's hearing these sassy voices coming from up in the dunegrass. They are having a friendly argument about his package.

Jason peeks out of one eye and there they are, these two mature broads in shorts and loose tops, the same ones who he carried the groceries for, sitting up there against a big driftwood log, sipping from a flask. It's Manda, a 'well-rounded' light tan gal of about sixty with tight cornrows, and her 'roomie' Ginnie, about the same age, blonde and fluffy, only Ginnie has been out in the sun more, done more smoking and drinking. Still, she's a sturdy white gal with impressive tits, which she likes to 'hint about' by tying her shirttails up under 'em and leaving a bunch of buttons undone. She was doing more than hint. And Manda unties the knot and Ginnie's tits welcome the sunset. They laugh dirty and Ginnie doesn't bother to cover them up, even though they can see he can see. Manda waggles her well-toned thighs, a wide-box woman.

Ginnie says, "You can't tell much if it's relaxed; even if it is wet. Is it saluting my tits at all?"

Manda says, "At all, maybe."Ooh, the way you say wet just makes me wanna.... Let's have a sip...I mean from your bottle. Mine's empty and I'm thirsty."

"Here. Save some for me. Girl, when you're thirsty, you're thirsty."

"Girl, I told you that's all fabric. They make those suits to flatter the boys, encourage the surfer girls to invite them to a pecker party."

"Sheeit, I know you about ready to trot right down there and jump on that, if surfer-boy there gave you half a wink. You one drunk slut."

"Hey, pot callin' the kettle. I know you'd do that and his brother too. And his sister to boot."

"Woman's got to keep herself supple, you know that. No better way than to get a little sumpthin sumpthin on a regular basis. Hey, fella, you wanna come up here and talk to us? We happy to give you a little taste!" Manda held up the flask and sloshed it. "Only Ginnie here drunk most all of it up."

"Mm hm. Manda, I'm going to leave you. For now. I'm a gonna wet my outsides, cause those waves look soft and cool, and it's hot." She got up, a bit wobbly and trotted past Jason toward the ocean."

"You're hot alright!" Manda called after her.

Now Jason is no momma's boy, but he does appreciate ladies in general. Is he going to pretend he didn't hear any of that... let's face it, pretty drunk, conversation? Or is he going to cue them in?

He waits until Ginnie comes slowly up the beach again, her loose white blouse glued to her dark nipples; a dark triangle revealed beneath her wet coral shorts.

"You cool off?"

"Some."

"I got more cold beer in my place."

"What kind?"

"Sam Pale Ale."

"Heh. beggars can't be...."

"Mandy, you never choosy."

"Huh. The hell. I choose you."

"There you are."

"Right here." She squats down next to Jason. Places a hand confidently on his package and gets the feel of it. "Big enough to share. You game, Ginnie?"

"I got game."

"We'll see. So. You are...?" She gives him a little squeeze.

"Jason. Jason to my friends."

"So. Let's say...Jason, we enjoy some of your brew, and we share...."

Ginnie raises her bottle. "You."

Jason holds a thumb up. "Win, win, win."

"Ezackly." Ginnie stands and offers him a hand up. He takes it. She is strong.

Here's an idea; if you have some of them beers, you bring them back to our place and we could do some boilermakers and have a bit of a party...."

"Hmm. Sounds like a plan. I also might have some chips if you could come up with some dips."

"Guac we got; and probably some salsa, if the red ain't turned green and the green turned red."

...

They swung by his RV and the ladies admired his setup.

"Cozy but comfy," Said Manda, patting the foldout sleeper. "But maybe a tad cramped for a lanky dude like you."

"I just fit...if I sleep a little diagonal."

"Could be tight if you had company."

"Uh huh, but I have been known to make do. I don't mind tight sometimes."

"I know you do." That's Ginnie.

Manda was quiet for a moment. "Tonight could be...different."

Did she stroke him on the ass or was it the close cabin?

"Well now, let's get to drinkin'."

"You have a bit of a head start on me."

"Well that is what it is. But both of us can hold our likker and still lick the holder."

"Manda, you are sure enough dirty."

"Uh huh, well sometimes that is what it takes."

They traipsed back along the sandy lane to the mobile home park. Nobody said much. Manda was chuckling to herself.

"What's funny, honey?"

"Oh nothin'; mebbe all this. It's all good."

"It is."

Manda and Ginnie didn't have a lot of space in their unit. It was only a single-wide. But definitely more room than the RV. A comfy livingroom-diningroom. Full kitchen across a bar and a bedroom with a queen-size bed and room for a chair, knick-knacks and books.

"Maybe when I'm old enough I'll get one of these and then I can just surf all day and drink all night."

"You better save your pennies. These units are going up now."

"Yeah, well. Maybe time for a proper job and a house and a dog. But that is likely to lead to a wife and kids and the next thing I know I got Responsibilities."

"Uh uh, you want to be careful of that."

"What you said." He popped the caps off three beers.

"Here's to sun, surf, and good company."

"We'll drink to that." The women spoke in unison. Knocked back the beers. Took a swig of the hard stuff.

They were facing each other across the small table. Somehow both of the women sitting across from him had managed to bracket each of his knees with their legs. And they were serious about it; pressing warm soft flesh against his curly leg hair. A certain amount of vibration going on. And from the soft wet looks in their eyes he could tell there was some heat building up. Ginnie was even scrubbing an elbow across her ample bosom.

Hmm.

It was pretty clear these women were into each other. They had that 'married' quality. But also had 'an open nose' for a man, a least for temporary recreation. And the atmosphere was heady. Jason found absolutely nothing more sexy than women who were clearly hot and bothered. These gals were no spring chickens, but they were healthy.

The talk, the knee hockey, the booze was get his engine going big time.

After a while the booze was beginning to hit, Ginnie said, "Gotta get this damn table out the way." And they each grabbed drinks and chips and stuff; and the table top lifted right up and into the wall. And they were sitting there all kind of tangled up in each other. And Ginnie just dropped to her knees; and she had a firm tan hand on each of them, and she was saying in her best drunk voice, "Pussy, cock, pussy, cock, which do I want to eat this minute?" She was fumbling in his pants but also reaching right up into Manda's shorts until she had one handful of cock and one of sloppy pussy.

"I'll suck cock, but I'll fool with pussy, if that's alright with everybody?"

Nobody objected. And so his rod popped out and slipped neatly between her generous lips. And she pulled it all the way in, because this was easy with her full mouth and his pecker not all up to stiff yet. And while she did that, one hand clasped tight around his rod, beginning to milk it up. And the other hand, just that easy, was delving deep into Manda. She knew her girl.

She was thick and slick and rubbery and Ginnie could just dig in deep like she knew Manda loved, stroking the inside and feeling the quivers and shivers that let loose. And she could kind of do that on automatic because she had gone to that well so many times; and Manda was also doing that thing she did, where she held Ginnie's wrist and told her with her fingers, "Now more, now in and out a little faster, now hold it in there deep and dig. Quick turn that hand over and churn at my G, that's it. Get it good. And Ginnie could tell, even without looking at Manda's gone face that she was feeling well and truly fucked. The growls and the breath and the grip on her wrist and the pulsing on her fingers inside; that told her everything.

Meanwhile, her mouth was full of cock, and... and she shifted around until her thighs were wrapped around Jason's leg and her soft wet bits were crushed against his shin. And he knew what was happening, so he slid it out so she could ride it easy. And she had no trouble just letting big tits rub against him, and her big wet pussy scrub against that hard leg bone; just up and down until it was well heated up.

And the dick in her hand and mouth was swollen up nicely now; not so huge that she couldn't get her mouth all around it. And Ginnie wasn't one to just neatly mouth the knob. She wanted as much cock as she could swallow, and she wanted it wet, really dripping, making good juice all around it, down the shaft and onto the balls. And she was not above running her tight lips down the base of the rod, getting it really all slick and messy, and then just eating his balls, both of them in her wet mouth, moving the tender nuts around with her tongue; him groaning and jerking, and that leg working against her pussy, making her just that more hungry.

With her fingertips she could feel the ooze come from the tip of his rod. He was pretty ready. But she had an idea of how she wanted him to pop.

"Manda?"

"Uh huh?"

"You ready to climb on this?"

Manda was drunk with deep finger fucking; but getting a hard cock in there was appealing, especially if he had a good hot squirt happening. Without too much fuss, Manda slid herself over on the bench and lifted up onto Jason's lap. Ginnie helped, lifting Manda's strong thighs over the man's; spreading her messy lips with their generous dark muff; aiming Jason's swollen pecker at the ruddy hollow; and watching as Manda's sex mouth swallowed the whole thing down to the balls, a bit of cream emerging as the shaft went deep.

Manda groaned with deep satisfaction and her ass scrubbed back against Jason's belly, letting her pussy work that cock where it could do the most damage. She was leaning back against Jason's chest and his hands had found her generous breasts, pushing any cloth aside so his fingers could get at the thick maroon nipples with their wide areolas.

Ginnie was enjoying the show; two faces lost in the heaven of it; Manda's head rolling back on Jason's shoulder; Jason's mouth crooked and a little noisy as he felt the tender head of his cock scrub Manda's pulsing inside.

Ginnie was hungry; because her favorite meal was right in front of her, red and wet and pulled wide by a thick dick. Manda's clit was big and the pink head of it was nice and out now.

On a whim Ginny took a swipe of the abundant slick that was coming from Manda and running down onto Jason's balls. She reached up and rubbed it between Jason's fingers onto Manda's thick nipple. Did it again with the other one. Manda whined and her areolas puckered as Jason's slick fingers did their work.

Ginnie grinned and reached down where her own pussy was leaving a sloppy slick on Jason's shin. Scooped up some good honey and then reached up and rubbed it right across Manda's mouth; Manda's tongue taking her fingers and licking it up. A smoky look down across her breast and belly.

Ginnie did the trick again, but this time she anointed Jason's lips, making sure he got a good scent of her potent perfume. Jason's hips jerked up into Manda and she could tell that he was feeling it in his balls, that it wouldn't be long before he let loose. And she dearly wanted to see him and Manda get it together; see them straining and jerking and moaning; two animals out of control.

But she knew Manda could be a little slow, often because she wanted to be, just riding an 'almost orgasm' as long as she could, just edging it up until it was about to bust, and then backing off just a little and enjoying the 'almost there' ache. But Jason was about to pop, so Ginnie had to move her bestie along. Fortunately, the trigger was right there staring her in the face. She bent in to do the work.

First a little treat and a tease. She spread her tongue and licked up the right side all the way from the low point where Jason's cock was buried balls deep; slid her wet tongue up along the left side, catching plenty of slick swollen lip and slippery cock; until she got to the top where she gave a quick polish to Manda's exposed clit; catching all the goodness there, Manda so dark red and swollen, the thick purple vein down the bottom of Jason's cock. Drinking, swallowing all the love juices.

Back up, tickle, back down.

Manda was groaning and her hips were moving with it now, rolling forward to get more tongue; at the same time burying that rod so deep. Grinding so the head scrubbed on that magic spot way deep at the back. Then loving the tug of the mushroom head as it pulled out against her G.

It was time.

Ginnie placed a warm hand firmly on each of Manda's chestnut thighs. Leaned in and let her hot breath bathe Manda's clit, now so exposed and slick. Grin. Stuck out her long strong tongue. A quick peek at Manda's face, eyes wide. Manda knew what and who was coming. Jason was lost in it, behind Manda's sweaty back, his hands clamped tight to her tits; pinching her nips.

Now.

Eyes on Manda's eyes, her mouth surrounds the firm flesh. Her tongue whips across it. She sucks in and punishes the knob with her stiff tongue. No mercy. Pressing the shaking thighs wide.

"Keeeeeerrrriiiiiiiiiii!" Manda's howls echo off the walls.

Ginnie kept her mouth clamped to her tender target even as Manda's hips bounced and popped and writhed, jamming down on Jason's rod, feeling it, feeling it, feeling it outside and in. Everything getting very hot and sloppy.

Jason is triggered. Half growl, half grunt and he is jamming short strokes in as hard and fast as he can, his big hands dropping to Manda's waist, clamping her thick hips to him as he crams as much energy into her as he can.

Ginnie reached up and took two big handfuls of Manda boob and squeezed. Her own hips crushed Jason's leg, anointing it generously.

Three beasts made noises humans don't usually make.

Hot liquid poured in. Hot liquid poured out.

It took some time for every shuddering aftershock to end.

Three people stayed in a warm embrace for some time.

................................................................................................................

"I need some bourbon." Ginnie muttered into Manda's pussy.

"Me, too." Two voices in unison. Slowly they uncurled and sort of tidied up. No one really gave a shit. Still, they all were a bit shy. The man in the room had a way of making Manda and Ginnie strangers to each other.

"Ginnie, what's the matter?"

"S'nothing, really."

"Oh, yeah? I know that look...."

"Yeah, well...."

"What...?"

"Only...."

"Talk."

Ginnie sucked in a breath through her teeth. "I'm just...feeling a little...itchy."

"What, you pick up crabs somewhere?"

"If I got 'em, you got 'em...but...not. No, I just am kind of, riled up inside. I still need...."

"Thick. Cock, I can tell. Jason here gave me a really nice churn and you just got the...hors d'oevres. So. You need some...."

"Serious reaming, yeah."

"Only. Jason here has already shot his wad."

"Yeah, kinda."

"But honey, you know we have...tools...implements that can...scratch that itch."

"Yeah, but."

"Right. We got a nice hot man here and you could sure do with some of that roast meat right where it belongs."

"That."

"Hmm. Hey, well, Here's a plan. We get on the bed. Jason lays down crossways and you lay on top of him, his cock in your mouth and your pussy where he can get at it with his tongue. I'm going to put on Black Roger and get up behind you. He'll fill you up. That work?"

"O...K. That'll get it...for now. But if I can get that pretty pink pounder stiff again...."

"Sounds like a plan. Jason. You up for another bout?"

"Hey, when in Rome...." He made a point to kiss each of the ladies in a fine threeway hug and headed for the bedroom. Of course, he could just stretch out and nap, but duty called.

After a while Ginnie rolled in and snuggled up next to him, head to tail. She fondled his well-used organ and it said 'hello' just a bit. She slid onto him, dropping a sturdy thigh on each side of his head and, with a giggle, scrubbed her ample bosom on his belly hair. Kept on doing that for a while until her nipples were nice and tight. Jason appreciated the feeling and his pecker perked up a bit more. Meanwhile, inches from his nose, Ginnie's generous 'nether lips' were saying 'ahh' just a little bit. That too was a turn on. So he thanked them by offering a bit of tribute with his tongue. They appreciated it. Ginnie returned the favor by pretending his rod was a popsickle on a hot day.

But soon Manda was true to her promise of bringing reinforcements. Jason felt her kneel above his head and then a truly serious black dong appeared above his face. No way he could compete with that for pure girth. And Manda had it well greased up, so the slickum dripped onto Jason's face.

Manda did not 'stand on ceremony'. She took Ginnie firmly by the hips, as she must have done many, many times and applied that thick purple mushroom head to the slick hollow between those ruddy weeping lips. Scrubbed it around just a bit to get it slicker, and drove it home.

"Holeeeeee!"

Ginnie emitted a deep groan around Jason's cock, which she had just started to swallow. Ample thigh meat shivered on either side of Jason's face as the thick rod hit home. Here was a challenge. Jason found himself in the shaking tent of mature womanly thighs. Two handsome pussies just above his mouth in fierce motion as Manda gave Ginnie the reaming she so badly needed and Ginnie's back lips ate the big black cock with true sexual hunger. He did some serious chin acrobatics to lick those swollen pussies as they did the rock and roll.

LargoKitt
LargoKitt
357 Followers
12