Trailer Trash Trio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the moment his semi-stiff cock was almost forgotten, popping in and out of Ginnie's mouth as she gave in to the pounding she was getting; moaning and groaning with every stroke, her great chest crushing into his belly.

But after a time and a first mini-O that dripped onto Jason's face, Manda went for the long slow strokes and Ginnie imitated that action on Jason's rod. The lady had a deep mouth and she was easy with taking it past the choke point, holding him in as her tongue stroked his shaft, and then pulling out with lips so slow and so tight, like she wanted to pull any and all precious juice from him.

This was exquisite, and they all got into the hot mad rhythm of it, no one being shy about growling their feeling into the world. Jason helped Manda along by sliding a hand up her thigh and pushing two slippery fingers deep into the lips clasped by the leather harness. Some nice pressure on the perky clit that peeked out. Manda jerked and the black rod jammed deep. Ginnie groaned and ground back against it.

That small space was getting the best kind of funky, as three lusty bodies heated up. Soon the motion and the musk began to get to Jason and he could feel his nuts begin to ache to let go again. Ginnie must have sensed it too; the fingers on his slippery balls feeling them tighten with the eagerness to let go.

"I like this well enough, but... but I want that spunk in my pussy. It's been a long time since I felt hot man juice up inside me. I need it now. Let's switch.

She was in a hurry to get the other way around and lower her wet haunches onto Jason's stiffness. She began to ride hard, keeping Jason deep so he was scrubbing the magic spot there. He clamped his right thumb against her clit and began to flick it. Ginnie's belly was flexing with the feeling.

Manda stepped up on the bed and shoved the fake cock into Ginnie's mouth, making her suck up her own spunk.

But, sensing that this was not fair to Manda, Ginnie quickly unbuckled the harness and grabbed Manda's hips, gobbling Manda's swollen sex lips with her own as Manda braced herself against the ceiling.

Jason slid his left hand up that strong leg and grasped some serious ass, letting his thumb slide deep into Manda's ass crack and press against her moist pucker.

Jason was feeling his load build, ready to let go up into Ginnie's grinding cunt. Above his face Ginnie's practiced tongue was doing to Manda's pussy what she knew to do so well. Manda's legs were shaking as her climax began to hit.

So Manda was the trigger, and as her hips bucked against Ginnie's mouth, again and again, leaking fine droplets.

In sympathy, Ginnie felt the jazz deep in her core and her hips let go, grinding against Jason's, churning her insides to spark that magic release, helped by the exquisite pressure of Jason's thumb on her swollen clit.

And Jason, in turn, feeling his fuck partner's deep heat, and the release of hot liquid, knew the moment was on him, no stopping now: and with a loud yell he jammed up into Ginnie and unloaded everything he had. Pulse after pulse after pulse.

For many long moments the three of them hung together, gasping, breathing raw, feeling the orgasms roll smaller and smaller until there was only the wonderful warmth of connection.

Manda gave a big sigh and crumpled on the bed next to Jason. Ginnie grinned, well-satisfied, and rolled forward onto Jason's chest, finding the face of her bosom companion and getting lost in a long loving kiss. Jason lay there, enjoying the warmth of these full-bodied women and the satisfaction of having emptied into each of them. The women were happy. They had each other, and this virile man made no demands, but was there if they needed that special stroke from a warm cock. No promises were made. No expectations.

Sometime later, after the moon had come up smiling behind Channel Islands; the air cooled a little, but not too much, three crazy people, all stark naked, ran laughing and shouting at each other down the sandy path from the mobile home park to the cove. They screamed as the cold water found tender flesh. But they stayed to swim and splash, in spirit like sea otters, letting a little moonlight find shiny skin, enjoying the caress of the dark waves.

.

12