All Comments on 'Trailing Along'

by KenNicottii

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Simply AWESOME!! One HELLUVA reality so well written!!

This a very enticingly written piece of work, without a doubt the start of a multiple chapter reading event. All of the functionality, regarding mechanics and smoothness are there 100%, nothing for the various Nazis to go insane over.

As I thoroughly enjoyed the sentences, paragraphs and especially the weaving of the content, I realized that this quality shared text really needed to be just an initial foray between James & Sandy.

Please continue this!!

BRAVO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great writing soooo hot

The best coupling story we have read. The foreplay reading your story led to the hottest sex and edging we ever had . thank you and please more more more. p and a

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One Great story

Wow what a great, feel good story. Please continue and give us more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Astonishing....

There is some poor writing on Literotica, and some excellent writing. This is quite possibly the best story I've read here. Amazing. Beautifully detailed. Grammatically correct and readable. Sympathetic characters, including the horses!

As for the sex....I was fortunate enough last year to be dating a beautiful woman who loved sex in general, and blowjobs in particular. She gave me incredible orgasms, and I returned those favors. But Sandy's BJ was otherworldly. I had to stop reading and finish myself off, and I was trembling for the rest of the story.

In summary: Bravo! More, please! These two have to get married and have more adventures, sexual and otherwise. I find myself wishing I was Jim....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mastery

There is an art to well written erotic stories that draws the reader much deeper into the story. Thank you, eagerly awaiting more.

ForherloveForherloveover 7 years ago
Truly Awesome!

Superbly written. You make the reader feel like they are right there. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great. Simply, great.

This was the best I've read in a long time. So well written.

Congrats to you and your editor. I truly hope you continue.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Superb!

Many of the stories written are full of very coarse description of huge appendages, which are usually unrealistic. This offering was sensitive, well written, descriptive, and very sexy. As far as I am concerned one of the best I have ever read on this site. A big THANK YOU to the author.

peacekeeper25peacekeeper25over 7 years ago
Excellent erotica Such sensitive knowing and well written.

Such sensitive knowing, well written, evocative.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago

I sure hope you continue this story! I loved it, keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No horsing around !

Well done... from the beginning to the end.

You NEED to continue this story, letting the characters develop their emotional relationship to match the depth of the physical relationshp they are discovering and enjoying. Give some thought to when/where/why/how they can fiind a 'center' in each of their lives, possibly a compromise, that would allow them to dive headlong into a deep and mutually satisfying relationship unthreatened by geography.

Again... well done ! I look forward to reading more of their story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bravo!

This is the best story I've read on here in a while. I was pulled in to the story the entire way. Please continue it with these characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue the story

Wow, please continue the story. I want to know if they continue their relationship to the point where they get serious and one of them have to decide where they live. He should move, his skills are more transferable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent read!

Great story. Please continue this tale. I've found myself absorbed by the eroticism of these two characters. Bravo.

ThesilveredfoxThesilveredfoxover 7 years ago
Compelling reading

Excellent storytelling with a good pace but leaves the ending open for a sequel,though I don't think it needs one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
continue the story please!

This was an amazing hot and sexy story. I really hope you continue it as I'd love to find out how things work out for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Spectacular!

Wonderful story. The pace was realistic. So was the story. Waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh yes!

Very enjoyable. Great descriptions and I liked the frankness your characters had with one another.

oldguy32oldguy32over 7 years ago
More, please

Erotic yet romantic. Great combination!

Antonio_y_CleopatraAntonio_y_Cleopatraover 7 years ago
Sexy

Great story, and I loved the sex. The moderate kink was hot. I also came to enjoy the characters. Thanks!

KenNicottiiKenNicottiiover 7 years agoAuthor
Happy New Year and Thanks to All

Thanks to all the readers who supported my first contest entry, and I hope to satisfy the request for more adventures of Jim and Sandy in the future.

I expect many Lit authors would admit that it is very challenging to create additional chapters to a story that was originally conceived as a single stand-alone tale. It is especially tough to meet the standards and expectations from the first installment. Similar to bands that release a great first album but struggle to create a worthy follow-up. There were several sex scenes and activities that I had to leave out of the first story, so those have been filed away for future use. In some ways the sex is easier to write than the emotional and interpersonal content that holds it all together, creates a sense of reality and believability, and makes it more than a stroker (not that there's anything wrong with that).

At present I have several other stories complete or near completion that will occupy me during 2017, so please be patient.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good. Story

good story, you devoloped the charaters- the story was romantic and erotic, you were knowledgeable in your subject matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

That was great. Smart caring people. Awesome. Please continue the story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed it, please write the next episode ASAP

redbaron172redbaron172about 7 years ago
Great Start!!!

Now don't take forever to add to the episodes.... Very realistic and believable, not anywhere near a fantasyland quickie.

why_not_jillwhy_not_jillabout 7 years ago
I thought it was really well done

I am looking forward to reading more of your work. I also loved the length! (haha a girl talking about length, it never happens. Right?)

Whoever said, "don't take too long writing another part was right."

Thank you, for putting this out there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good enough to read a second time

and i hardly ever do that.

kylejerkylejerover 6 years ago
First Rate

The sex scenes are second to none in erotic detail, but where you stand out from others is the set-up, showing how these people connected and making the sex plausible and therefore more erotic. My compliments, from a fellow author.

auwingerauwingeralmost 6 years ago
Wonderful

Absolutely wonderful. I loved how you introduced the characters and interwove them and their emotions into the story. I hope to read many more of your stories.

LauraErlangerLauraErlangeralmost 6 years ago
Very impressive

I loved the way you gave these two, a different, not normally found personality. Sandy is definitely a woman I'd like to more like.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 5 years ago
Hot story

It seems these two people were meant to be together, because they have so many things in common--sex being one of them.

I thoroughly enjoyed this story from beginning to end.

G5902G5902over 2 years ago

This is a beautiful story, I enjoyed the pace and the intensity. This is one of those stories that makes us want to create our on script for how their future progresses! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story! I look forward to reading more of your writings!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKenNicottii@KenNicottii
June’18: Queen of Diamonds is my first story in the Mature category. July'17: The Flume at Falcon Rock was my entry for the National Nude Day contest, ending up in 6th place at the time the winners were announced. It was a lengthy story (11 Lit pages), but those who stuck wit...