Trailing Along

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy cinched up the girth one more notch. Knightfall turned his head around to protest but Sandy bumped his nose with her elbow before he could nip her. "Jim, he's going to challenge you today. Make sure you let him know who's on top."

We kept the horses to a walk until they were warmed up then Sandy led us at a brisk trot toward the foothills. We slowed as the trail began its ascent into the pine forest above her ranch. The ground was muddy, but the horses were sure of foot.

The trail often narrowed as we passed between huge granite boulders. The sun was still low in the sky so our surroundings were dark and cold. I eyed the stock of the Marlin carbine protruding from the scabbard on Nugget's saddle and nervously looked up over my shoulder at the looming rock formations, wondering if a stealthy cougar was poised to make his move.

When we neared the top, the trail became steeper. At the highest point it seemed to end at a wall of granite, but Sandy led us through a narrow slot to a breathtaking overlook. She pointed in the distance to the sprawl of new houses.

"That's the Vista del Oro development over there. I know they'll get my land eventually. Maybe after I die. I don't have any close family other than some cousins and their kids. It was easier to push back against them when my father was still alive. We were able to foil their most rapacious plans so far."

"Do you run the ranch all by yourself?"

"No, I still keep on our old ranch hand part-time, and his wife is my housekeeper."

Knightfall insisted on having a snack of scrub grass while we talked.

"I've got a friend from high school who's made numerous offers for me to come sell Vista del Oro properties for her. It'd be easy. Just taking orders, no hard selling. I could shore up my finances considerably for the future, but I'm not sure if I could look at myself if I did that. After fighting against the development for all those years. I'd feel like a traitorand a whore."

Damn, my life was so simple compared to hers. Sandy turned to me and asked a serious question.

"So, Jim, what do envision our near-term future to be? I imagine you're interested in getting more than a free trail ride."

I hesitated a moment, knowing my response would be crucial. I didn't want to blurt out something hurtful without thinking it through first. Sandy turned to look back down on the development.

"Oh, you'll come back for the sex several more times. I might come into the city here and there. Eventually you'll tire of the long drive. I'll start riding your ass about not being around more often. We'll do more fighting, but the make-up sex will be addictive. Maybe you'll find some other woman who lives closer, or I'll settle for some local up here. Then one of us will make the final phone call." Her jaw tightened as she stared into the distance.

"I thought I was supposed to answer the question."

"You're right. You just saw an ugly, cynical side of me." She turned to face me. "But I'm not going to apologize. That would be a cheat. That's what worries me now, the distance. I'm right on the brink of falling for you hard, only 24 hours later. I've been without for so long it feels like I'm on some drug now.

"I'm not holding back. I'm not trying to present a perfect person. I'd usually try harder to mask my shortcomings. I guess it says something about having too much respect for you to do that. You should see all sides of me before thinking about the future. But, Jim, the great sex really frightens me." Sandy looked back down to the valley.

I started to ramble. "Sandy, we humans were given a sex drive for procreation, but the pill changed everything. We're both very sexual people. And everything having to do with sex has an emotional cost. Being lonely for long periods of time and settling for masturbation has a cost. Getting mixed up with a 'safe' married person has a cost. Or backsliding sex with exes. Being someone's booty call on the side. Having perfunctory sex in a relationship you should have ended a long time ago. Having sex with a total stranger has a—"

"Hey, I'll pretend I didn't hear that."

"Sandy, you're not a stranger. You weren't a stranger by the time we had our first kiss on the sofa. It's the quality of the time not the quantity. Yes, sex can distort one's perspective, particularly at the beginning. If it ever comes to a break-up, I hope that what we got out of it would be much more than the emotional cost of it ending."

Sandy side-stepped her horse closer to me and took off one glove. "I'd give you a hug and a kiss right now, but we can save that until we get back. Give me your hand."

I removed my glove, and we reached out and entwined our fingers. Impassioned emotions surged between us. Were we both thinking about dismounting and having at it in the great outdoors? But the early morning sun hadn't conquered the sharp chill in the air yet. Even so, the thought of taking Sandy at sunrise on the overlook warmed me down below. Or maybe at sunset. I made a mental entry to my bucket list.

Sandy glanced at her watch. "Jim, wasn't it about this time yesterday that you pulled over to give me a ride?"

"I think you're right."

"Boy, I usually scoff at anyone who says things like this, but I've gotta think that my truck didn't start yesterday for a reason. I like the way things turned out. In fact, I'd like to express my thanks when we get back." She winked and turned Nugget around. "I think it's time to go. Follow me."

The ride back down seemed more harrowing than the ascent. The horses' shoes clanged against the hard granite, frequently sending sparks out into the frigid air. Sandy let Nugget find her way down the steep parts. Once we reached the flats, I had to discourage Knightfall from wanting to race back.

When I rode at summer camp, I never had to do any chores at the end of the ride. I just walked away and went on to the next activity. I was surprised at the amount of work needed to properly care for the horses after a winter ride, but I was more than willing to help. I wanted to let Sandy know I was there to ease her burden whenever I could, that I wasn't going to act like a guest and let her do all the work.

Nugget was still suspicious of me, but Sandy had me stand close by while she dried off her flanks and picked the mud from her hooves. I watched to see how she used different brushes to curry the palomino's coat so I could do the same with Knightfall. Once the horses were turned out, we took another load of hay out to the feeder.

When we got back to the barn, Sandy gave me a come hither look and invited me to join her in the tack room. I was eager to see what she had in store for me, but I knew the stalls hadn't been mucked out yet. Yes, she told me twice I needn't get involved in that messy chore, but I wanted to let her know I was serious about spending time with her going forward.

"That's a great plan, but isn't this a good time to clean the stalls? Now that the horses are turned out?"

"Jim, I said I'd take care of it. You don't have to."

I walked over to where the wheelbarrow was stored and pulled it out into the aisle. I grabbed the fancy manure fork hanging on the wall and a pair of rubber boots sitting on a nearby shelf. Sandy stared at me while I sat on the bench and changed out of her ex-husband's footwear.

What was she thinking? Would she keep saying my help wasn't needed and try to stop me? Or go off in a huff and muck out the stalls herself in stony silence while I watched uncomfortably?

"The chores will go twice as fast if we both do them. It's just like owning any other pet: goldfish, parakeet, cat, Great Dane," I explained to the incredulous horsewoman standing a few feet away.

Sandy slowly walked over until she was standing in front of me. She leaned over, putting both hands on my thighs, and slipped her tongue into my mouth. It was the kiss of a woman who was planning lots of things for us to do together besides barn chores.

The mucking out that followed wasn't that bad—like cleaning out an oversized litter box, except you had to stand in it. Sandy pointed out where in the stalls the horses liked to pee: Knightfall right in the middle and the mares in the back corners. She showed me how to rearrange and salvage the clean bedding, scrub out their water buckets, and check the stalls for hazards. We knocked down the cobwebs and added some new shavings to each stall. While we were getting cleaned up, Sandy turned to me and offered her thanks.

"Jim, you don't know how much it means to me for you to help with the chores. I know I like to act like I'm a superwoman who doesn't need a man to step in, but I really appreciate it. I'm sure it won't be as enticing after you've done it a few more times, but I'm truly grateful that you want to do things for me. And do things with me, too. I enjoyed our ride today."

She stepped closer and slipped her hands around my waist. "And to do thingsto me. Don't forget we have a date in the tack room now."

I glanced up at the loft. "You mean we're not going to literally have a roll in the hay?"

Sandy laughed. "No, the only reason couples used the hay mow was the lack of privacy in the main house. It's not as romantic as you think it is up there. But after the weather warms up we can discuss it some more. Right now I have something for you before you head home."

We stepped into the tack room, and Sandy locked the door. The oil heater had done a good job of warming up the space, so we shed our coats. Sandy motioned me to follow her over to the workbench. She took the holster off her belt and pulled up a wooden stool.

"I'm taking charge now. Move your butt up against the bench. Now grab the edge with your hands. Here are the rules. You have to stay in contact with the bench until I say it's OK to move. No thrusting with your pelvis. If you take your hands or butt off the bench, I'll stop what I'm doing. And you won't want that, I promise."

Sandy had adopted a quiet, stern tone of voice with more than a hint of dominance. She looked up at me and slowly popped open the snaps of her shirt one by one. I watched as she pulled her bra straps off her shoulders with the shirt still on and pushed the cups down until the edges of her pale pink areolas peeked out. Her year-round rancher's tan reached below her throat, down to where a sprinkling of freckles covered her upper chest and voluminous cleavage.

"Relax, Jim. This isn't going to happen quickly. Just when you want it the most, I'll know when to ease off."

Sandy carefully unfastened my belt and lowered my zipper. She pushed my underwear and jeans down to my knees and peered at my almost hard cock.

"Ah, look at this. Already oozing precum. Mmm, so much. I guess that means you're OK with what I'm doing?"

Sandy began to caress my hips and bare ass. There was definitely something sexy about the disheveled way she looked with her blouse and bra undone. Like we couldn't wait long enough to go inside—which was true. Her expression was that of barely contained lust.

"I know you'd probably like to shoot your big load all over these heavy titties—but not today. You'll have to come back another time for that."

She reached into her loose bra cups and roughly tweaked her nipples, letting out a loud groan.

"I couldn't finish the blow job last night. That was merely a preview ... foreplay. Right now it's the main event."

Sandy placed her hands at the top of my thighs and extended her thumbs so she could touch my balls. Sweet waves of pleasure surged through my groin as she rolled them on the pads of her thumbs. How could she know how to touch me like that?

She let the swollen tip of my cock push past her parted lips as she stared up at me. A thick, involuntary release of precum caused her eyes to open wide.

"Oh god, that's so sexy," she moaned. "And so sweet!"

Her tongue swirled slowly around my knob while she gently pulled down on my scrotum. I can usually hold back fairly well during oral—now that I'm not eighteen anymore—but Sandy's technique was going to challenge my endurance in that area.

She was mostly hands-off at first, with lots of ball licking and sucking. Sandy knew I liked to feel a woman's teeth during a blow job. She was masterful, a true artist.

Next she stroked the base of my penis with both hands while she let the frenulum under my cockhead glide back and forth on her tongue. Somehow her extended little fingers in back were able to tease my balls as they swayed between my thighs. The beginning of the end surged forward unexpectedly as my orgasm built up its momentum. I was seconds from the point of inevitability.

"Oh fuck, Sandy! You're going to make me come."

She leaned back and grasped the tip of my cock and squeezed hard, two fingers on top and her thumb underneath. Sandy stared at me for about fifteen seconds as the pain caused my orgasm to recede.

"No, Jim. It's too soon. We've got a long way to go yet."

I watched in disbelief as a not so sweet smile crossed her face and her hands went back on my hips. My erection subsided a little, but I knew it would rebound after I ogled her open blouse for more than a few seconds.

"Remember last night?" she asked as her fingers traced the sensitive areas on my ass and thighs. "After you gave me that hard, fast fuck on the sofa? And then I wanted you to keep going after I came, which you did, but you slowed it down when I wanted it rough and quick."

Honestly, I thought we would already be fucking on the workbench at that point, but she was following an undisclosed plan instead. Sandy placed the fingers of both hands along my shaft near the base but didn't begin stroking me. She moved her mouth tantalizingly close to my cockhead but let it graze her cheeks instead.

"Jim, I'll have to admit, it wassuch delicious torture as your prick explored every square inch of my cunt. From every angle, touching some real special places inside me. But youhad to kick it up a notch, didn't you? Reaching around between my legs, pressing your finger almost on my clit, right at the top. Now that was genius. You didn't overdo it, rubbing me raw like some clumsy boy. Just your touch was enough. Where I couldn't help but move around on it. Mmm."

Sandy started to slowly stroke my cock with her extended fingers as a deviously innocent look covered her face. I let out a huge groan when her lips and tongue sought the tip of my cock and began to stimulate it rhythmically.

It didn't take much of her oral teasing to bring my climax near the boiling point again. I began moaning as she pushed my shaft up against my stomach and leaned in to lick and suck on my balls. Her hand continued to stroke my length and rub the endless supply of precum into my hypersensitive glans. She reached her other hand between my thighs and pressed her bunched fingertips up behind my balls and massaged my perineum.

"Sandy ... Sandy ... you've got me right on the brink. Please ... make me come ... please!"

I struggled mightily to keep from grabbing her head and thrusting my cock aggressively into her mouth. Maybe I could trigger my ejaculation before she backed away and cancelled the blowjob for breaking the rules. It was not to be. She leaned back and clamped down tightly on my cockhead with her fingers and thumb. The backflow of orgasmic frustration shuddered through my entire body.

"Oh, I got you close again. Sorry, I got carried away. I'm still not ready for you to empty out. I promise I won't leave you hanging. You know I want it as much as you do."

Her momentary sympathy was replaced by the potent sight of her digging both breasts out from the confines of her bra and exposing their fullness to me. Her areolas had darkened and her nipples were swollen red with arousal. My flagging erection perked up again to its maximum hardness. Sandy went back to massaging my hips and ass, while she continued her narrative of our fireside coitus the night before.

"The way you fucked me the second time. Dominating me, pulling my hair, pinning me down. Making me beg you." Her voice had become more breathless and forceful. "How did you know that'sexactly how I needed to be fucked? Even though I protested. How could you know my body so well, the first time? Do you know what that does to me? How that messes with my head—and everywhere else?"

Sandy's fingertips touched the sides of my shaft and began a slow, deliberate back and forth motion with my cockhead intermittently brushing against her wet lips.

"I want to return the favor. Draw it out, push you ever so slowly up to the edge. When your cock and balls are crying out for release, you'll wonder how much longer I'll make you wait."

Her tongue snaked out several times to give my glans a thorough coating of saliva. Every cell connected to my genitalia screamed for release, but her devastatingly effective squeeze technique thwarted my climax for a third time.

"But it'll feel so good when I finally let you come," she reassured me. "I'll make sure you never forget my first blow job to completion."

Forget? You've got to be kidding! No way was I not going to come back for more. I guess that was the point. It's uncommon to find a woman who knows how to edge a man or who wants to spend the time pleasing him like that.

Sandy cradled my scrotum in her hands and began a gentle massaging of my painfully swollen balls as my throbbing penis waved aimlessly in front of her face. She spoke in a mock serious voice as a steady stream of dirty talk inflamed my arousal, almost to the breaking point.

"You're going to drown me in cum, aren't you, Jim? Give me more than I bargained for? I said you couldn't come on my tits, so it'll have to go somewhere else, and I still have my pants on, so ..." Sandy opened her mouth and inserted one finger, rubbing it across her tongue. "Is here OK with you?"

I was trembling by that point, whimpering and pleading for her to finish me off. My orgasm was like a massive football lineman throwing his weight repeatedly against a door, hearing the jamb splinter and groan, wondering which thrust was going to finally be successful.

"But maybe you'd feel a little uncomfortable shooting a huge load in the mouth of a woman you've barely known for a day. Might that be a little intimate, too soon for that? Maybe wait until the third date?"

Sandy would punctuate each sentence by giving my cockhead a soft kiss or lick while she continued to massage my balls and stretch my scrotum. I recalled her boast from the night before about devouring me with her oral skills, causing my uncontrollable ejaculation to force semen to leak from her nostrils.

She surprised me when she shifted her teasing, dominant persona to a meek submissive. Her lips parted, her eyes softened, and her voice took on a quiet, pleading tone.

"But ... what if she's just a dirty little slut that can't help herself? Sheneeds to have a hot load fill up her mouth right now. You wouldn't feel guilty then, would you? After all, if that's what she wants ... if that's what she's begging you to do to her ..."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She seemed to settle into a lust-driven trance, her diction and physical movements slowing down noticeably. I had been teetering on the brink of an orgasm for so long I felt ready to collapse. Sandy moved one hand up to grasp my shaft lightly and began an extremely slow stroking motion while she continued to caress my balls and talk dirty.

"Now I may not be able to handle all the cum you're going to shoot in my mouth. Some might spill out onto my breasts. That won't count against the rules if it does."

I was descending into the most excruciating erotic delirium I had ever experienced. I looked down as Sandy coaxed profuse precum from the swollen dark red tip of my cock, lapping up each dangling drop between her surprisingly naughty commentaries. I felt like she had a glowing, warm pleasure probe up my ass, pressed against my prostate. It scared me to think of how easily she could actually slide her finger up in me and just let it rest against my gland as I squirmed around, like I had done with the hidden root of her clitoris on the living room sofa.