All Comments on 'Trailing Home Ch. 13'

by haremgirl

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
allforallallforallover 18 years ago
Beautiful ending

Very tasty. good serial

Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A great read.

A great read.Action and twists and turns all through your story.The only sad thing is that your story is now finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

This was a wonderful ending to a great story. I've enjoyed both of your historical romances. They seem to have the right balance of adventure and passion.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent story

Terrific story.

Quite enjoyable saga of pioneers and their problems.

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayover 18 years ago
I do...

hate to see this one end, such a awesome story and so well written. i was surprised by the last chapter and had been wondering how you would end it...now we know*smile* Thank you for all your hard work and wonderful talent and i look forward to reading new and can't say improved...cause i don't think they can get better than this one, thru this next year or as long as you'll grace us with your talent. Thank you again and Happy New Years, respectfully a fan in Texas naynay

NikiiBabieNikiiBabieover 18 years ago
Wow!!

A nice bit of excitement at the end. I loved it. A very good series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
BRILLIANT!!!

Thank-you for a great story.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
Another great short novel

Just to say keep up the good works.

Thank you for some very enjoyable reading.

Peggytwitty

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Can't wait until your next submission

You said earlier that you have another story ready to go. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Long Way Home

This has been a beautiful story of two lovers taking a long way to a home for themselves. I wonder if they would have loved each other so much if they had not taken the trip on the Oregan Trail. I doubt it. They learned a lot about each other and were forced to work together, even when they wanted to fight each other. Well done!

MelodyMelodyover 18 years ago
Bravo

Have read all your stories and wonder how come you aren't published, or are you?

Please post more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
AS EXCELLENT AS YOUR FIRST STORY

ENJOYED THIS STORY AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED 'MARRYING FOR MONEY'. CAN'T WAIT FOR OTHER SUBMISSIONS!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WRITING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You Exceeded My Expectations!

Just finished Trailing Home. I was hoping it would be as good as Marrying for Money - and you exceeded my expectations. Another Great Job! Hopefully it won't be long until we see another one from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A+

loved it, can't wait for further stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!!

WOWWWWWWW!!! Just wow!

Can't wait for another book, u did say u had three written already. Hope to see that one soon. WWWOOOWWW!!!!!

You are now tied to be favorite author with Rob in Az, WWWOOOWWW!!!

Annother book like this one and u will be my favorite, i am sure. WWWOOOWWW!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
MORE MORE

Please submit more, you are a wonderful writer. I can't wait for your next story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great read

Awsome Job. I read the entire story in one sitting. Great Job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved it!

So much so that I had to tell you!

You have an exceptional gift, this was such a joy to read!

Thank you for writing it!

Please post the other novel you have wirtten.

I am eagerly looking forward to reading it!

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
Excellent reading

You did write for "The Perils of Pauline" years ago, right?

A really great story. I do feel that Liam would be a depleted man in real life. Unless he was actually superman. It began to surprise when he would sleep.

But a great read. Fun and peril.

Highly recommended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
amazing!

i liked this story the best out of the three. you developed liam and selena's relationship and their situation wonderfully and i didn't feel it drag at all!

please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
im so tired!

I thought that I would read the first chapter of trailing home and then go to bed but insted I got hooked and read it all in one sitting!

I have had no sleep whatsoever and have re read it already!

I loved it so much, you're so talanted!

thanks for the great read and I hope that you post anothe story soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

Amazing. You truly understand the passions of love within marriage. Thank you for painting such a beautiful picture of the love of a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Among the best...

Captivating. Both spiritual and sexual. You portray human emotion and life drama really well. I look forward to your other writings.

jhd

GerryddGerryddabout 16 years ago
What a wonderful story.

I am an avid reader, and must honestly say, the depiction of the characters, the nuances of the feelings, expressed and hidden by the participants, was delightfully done. Few times, have a found a writer who captivates in just a few sentences, and draws the reader into becoming one of the characters in such descriptive and exciting full rounded person........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A Wonderfull Experience

It is a minor fault of this site that a multi part story can not receive it's parts noted. Know that, as I cast this vote, it applies to each and every chapter.

Thank you for making my afternoon and evening a very pleasant time.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellentt!

What a great story. I can't imagine the work that went into writing this--it was so well crafted. I've been glued to my computer to read through all of the chapters! I cannot wait to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
EXCELENT!!!!!!!

Honestly one of the best stories I have read on LT. You should consider writing professionally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ooh...youre good. Like, supergood.

I really did love this whole series. I wanted to wait until the end to comment, because it really was good as hell! All of it! I didnt come to a spot where i became bored or tired of the storyline. The research you must have done for this story is unbelievable...i cant even imagine! It was very in depth and the historical side of the story is so good. You dont find stories like this everywhere on this site and its a refreshing change. Thank you for this entertaining piece! LAW

missvixxen08missvixxen08over 14 years ago
Wow!

Love this story! You should have no problem getting an editor for this. It is so good! I hope to read more stiff like this soon! I'll keep checking!

AnnOnymousFantasiaAnnOnymousFantasiaover 14 years ago
Good story

There are only a few things I would change, mostly in regards to your writing style. First, there were some modern words and colloquialisms that appeared (such as "boyfriend" or "ego") that somewhat ditracted from the overall story. Second, sometimes your writing can be a bit on the wordy side - if you can use less words to explain the same concept (or take words out of a sentence) you should. Finally, in 1855, a half-day's journey would still be a big to-do, especially while living and working on a large farm. I suggest changing the distance or saying something more like: "Although Selena wasn't able to visit her sister as often as she hoped, the half-day trip could be arranged now and again." Anyway, this was fun. Reminded me of being 12 and playing "The Oregon Trail" on the pathetic computer that ran Windows 97. I can still remember the electronic folk tunes that went with it. I've had a bad rendition of "The Campbells are Coming" running through my head since you mentioned Ft. Laramie. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
LOVED IT

spent the entire night reading this. it was incredible

blacgoldblacgoldalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful!

I couldn't stop reading. After reading Second Chances, Trailing home was a must read. Few writers here, although their work was good, have capitivated me with such a well thought, well written and well balanced story. I eagerly await reading the other stories you have written. i will have to pace myself and read them slowly so that i don't read them all in one day since i see that the last submission was 3 years ago. if you are writing under a different name or if you have taken your stories public, please send me a message so i can read those too. Keep writing!

romancemultiromancemultiover 13 years ago

great story! and I loved that you started with a premise that made so many of their difficulties along the Oregon Trail realistic. I hate when the action feels contrived and even with Natasha and Jed, your story didn't come off that way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

Second Chances and Trailing Home are the best stories on this site. You have a real talent. Please keep them coming.

lusherlusherabout 13 years ago
You should be published

You are a great romance writer. This story had me hooked from start to finish and I absolutely love Selena's strong yet vulnerable character. The historical Oregon Trail details were just icing on the cake. Thank you for a wonderful read!

Soul_childSoul_childalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

Great captivating storyline!!!! Couldnt stop reading....

jrt6848jrt6848over 12 years ago
Missing You!

I just finished reading "all" of your work. Once I started I just could not stop. I believe that is the ultimate compliment for a writer. It is truly a shame that you do not write anymore. I hope you are still "out there", get this message, and consider writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow.

One series down and can't wait to get to the others. superb job!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
LOVE ON A FARM IS LIKE CROPS IN THE FIELD

if nurtured and tended it blooms. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
AWSOME

LOVED UR STORY. It was so AWSOME!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks

Very nice story. Hope you are still writing?...

VisualPervVisualPervover 10 years ago
Wonderful

This was such a wonderful series. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well Done

truly enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 9 years ago
One of the best...

stories I've read here. As an erotic adventure story, it would be difficult to find any better. Thanks for all the twists and turns as these pioneers made their way West.

I was sorry to come to the concluding chapter and wish you had continued the story with Liam and Selena's family, but a story has to end somewhere. Thanks for taking the time to write and post such an engaging story!

silverace1silverace1about 6 years ago
Again

Enjoyed this one too

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Truly

I truly enjoyed this series from an amazing writer. It's a blessing to have her here on Literotica for a very few short years. I hope and pray she found sucess, and fortune in the literary world. Maybe one day in the future she will visit here again. Thank you Haremgirl, where ever you are!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Western

A great story from start to finish. I was impressed in the quality of writing.

Cookiemonster1993Cookiemonster1993about 5 years ago
Wow!

I don't ever comment on stories here because most of them are to get a person off, however; this one is absolutely fantastic!! I started reading this thinking as a means to an end but after the first page of the first chapter it was all for the story itself. This author is incredibly talented and if he/she has not yet published they really should! All the best to you @haremgirl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
coooorny!...

...but I still read it

Lots and lots of filler, some speed reading required...

too many ''lopsided grin''(s)

too much desire for lots of progeny

''the mule drug her a few feet'' to drag is a regular verb. However, in 'murrica, there's the odd hick town with the odd unedumenicated reporter who writes drug instead of dragged. Great education, usa!

CanogagirlCanogagirl8 months ago

How I wish you were still writing!

appyBappyB5 months ago

Wonderful story. Well written and enjoyable from start to finish. So sorry that you seem to have stopped writing, unless you are publishing elsewhere, in which case good luck to you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous