Train Ch. 01: A Surprise for Mahesh

Story Info
Mahesh is pleasantly surprised during the night on a train.
6.8k words
4.06
32.1k
19
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freethe
freethe
456 Followers

All characters are 18 years or older.

Trying my hand at a story about a sexual tryst on a moving train in India. I hope to build this out into a series with new characters and situations. Unfortunately, there is little or no dialog between the characters as the story did not call for conversation. I know from experience on this site that some readers object to these kinds of stories.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Legend:

Salwar-Kameez - Salwar Kameez is the two-set Ethnic dress, which includes a tunic and bottom wear.

Dupatta - The dupatta is a shawl-like scarf, women's traditionally essential clothing from the Indian subcontinent. Originally, it was worn as a symbol of modesty to cover a female's breasts.

Bhaiya - Brother.

Didi - Sister.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Latha was excited at the prospect of visiting her parents back in her hometown in South India. She paid no heed to Mahesh (her husband) as he complained endlessly about the long overnight train journey. He had become like that recently, always complaining and whining about minor things. What's a night on a train anyway, she thought, and she ignored him as she busied herself packing for the two of them and their six-month old infant. They had booked an AC (air conditioned) cabin that they'd have to share with two others,

Latha hoped there would be at least one other woman as her travelling companion as she did not want to be the only woman there. And with a small baby it would be nice to have another woman who could understand her situation.

Mahesh, on the other hand, was his horny self and wished there would at least be another woman, preferably young, like the ones he had seen waiting outside on the station platform.

Latha looked forward to her stay at her parent's house. When they reached home she would have time to relax, with a lot of other women to help. She wouldn't have to deal with having to take care of Mahesh and the baby. And Mahesh wouldn't dare to ask for sex in her parents' house. She would sleep with her sisters in a separate room. Another two weeks of not having to deal with his dirty demands. She was repulsed when he put his thing in her mouth. Now he wants me to take it in and swallow! Yuk! And what about his recent request to put it in her asshole? Where did that come from? Gross! Just having it in a regular fashion with him on top was always an ordeal, what with him stopping and starting and dragging the fuck session for a long time. She dreaded sex with Mahesh because he was so rough and hard, and was always relieved when it was over. She never had reached the end with him. She regularly took care of herself when she was alone and Mahesh at work. She loved to masturbate, lying on her bed on slow, hot afternoons as the world passed her by outside. Fuck! If only Mahesh knew how to handle her and satisfy her.

Mahesh hadn't fucked his wife in about a week. She had flatly refused to have sex. She had her monthly period and gave him some perfunctory handjobs and once or twice agreed to blow him for a little while. But they hadn't fucked in days and this frustrated Mahesh.

He masturbated as usual, and Latha knew perfectly well what he was doing. But she did not know what Mahesh was fantasizing or thinking about when he jerked off. Mahesh pictured himself with the girls and women from his office. There were a couple of new interns, fresh out of college, that he imagined fucking. He thought of their beautiful jeans covered asses, and tight, small breasts as he fisted his cock in his bathroom.

And then there was their neighbor's girl, Reena. The family had just moved in a few weeks ago and he had already checked her out. Young and fit, not too sexy or fair or beautiful. She was quiet and demure in her manners but Mahesh knew how these quiet ones were. They had a fire that they kept hidden. His wife was like that when they married. His room upstairs looked out into their neighbor's backyard and he could see Hema at times in her full-length maxi gown. He picked up his binoculars and took an intensely close look at her. He could make out the swell of her tits, her firm ass as her dress pressed tightly against her behind. He could even make out the outlines of her bra and panties and the wedgie made by her ass cheeks on her dress and she sat and rose and moved about.

On occasion, he could clearly see her body outlined with the sun behind her and streaming through her dress. She did not have a clear hourglass figure and he sensed a roll of fat on her hips but he did not care. She clearly excited him. And then there was the matter of her panties. Damn! He was a panty fetish and this was godsent! He feasted on the close up view of her panties as they were put out to dry. She wore only light colored, cotton ones and Mahesh imagined these on Reena, with the gusset pressed very tightly against her hairy crotch, her cunt lips jutting out. He wanted to reach out and touch her panties, sniff and lick them. Fuck!

And now, he'd have to spend two miserable weeks at his in-laws'. Mahesh was clearly frustrated. Perhaps I'll meet up with some old friends and have a good time. Maybe finally get some action outside marriage? But, no, not there, too close to home for comfort. Fuck! Kamala, Latha's younger sister, would be there. Maybe I'll get to steal her panties and jerk off on them. Fucking Hell!

As they settled down on their seats, two individuals entered their compartment. Both Latha and Mahesh were immediately relieved at what they saw. It was a father with his young daughter. Mahesh made the girl out to be about twenty, a few years younger than Latha. The father looked as old as Mahesh's dad, with a bulging tummy, scrawny weathered face and unkempt hair.

As was customary, the first few minutes were awkward but then they all got comfortable with each other and details of names and places and other information were exchanged. The women gushed over Latha's baby and immediately engaged in animated conversation, as if they had known each other all their lives. The girl called Latha, didi which meant sister in Hindi.

The girl's name was Hema. From the way they dressed and behaved, Mahesh could sense their higher social standing. But Hema's father was a gruff man. He made no attempt to reciprocate Mahesh's attempts at making friendly chit-chat. He huffed and stood up and got out of the compartment. The father's total rejection of him and his attempts to make any conversation raised a rage in Mahesh.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

[Mahesh]

"Motherfucking son-of-a-bitch!" I cursed to myself, "Can't he even say hello? Bastard!"

Hema turned her big, black, kajal outlined eyes to me and said, "Sorry bhaiya! (brother) I think he has gone out to smoke. And he also saw a few of his friends so he must have gone to talk to them. He will be back soon, then you can chat." She then turned and continued her conversation with Latha.

I hid my face in a magazine as the women talked but noticed Hema very closely. She was of medium height and was on the plump side. She wore a Salwar-Kameez with a dupatta. Her thighs were thick and full under her form fitting bottom. Her tits filled out her top and her skin shone with a healthy sheen. Her complexion was fair and radiant. Her face was bright and without any imperfection, As she sat cross legged on the bench seat, her stomach bulged and the layers of fat on her hips and waist were prominent. I saw the outline of her bra through the material of her dress. Her breasts were full and rounded. My eyes were drawn to her deep cleavage as she bent down to get something from under the seat. Her dupatta shifted and I had an unobstructed view of the tops of her tits, full and soft and supple, and bobbing in her top. I realized I had a hard-on forming in his pants. I thanked my lucky stars and looked forward to the next twelve hours of the journey.

Her paan chewing father entered and left the cabin frequently but I did not give a fuck. My attention was riveted on Hema. I took care to not make it obvious. I too went in and out of the room, acting all normal, but I wanted to get back and ogle Hema. She was so different from Latha. So young, so sophisticated in talking and manners, more fair and yes, I found her more sexy at this moment than my wife! I wanted to fuck that fair, fat, rich North-Indian girl! Well, I didn't think I could fuck her. But I can imagine, fantasize and jerk-off to the images I burn into my head, can't I?

Latha was oblivious to my actions and the attention I was paying Hema.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[Latha]

That son-of-a-whore, Mahesh! What does he think he is doing? As if I can't see. That horny bastard is ogling this young girl! Given a chance he might fucking rape her! Asshole!

Don't forget you are married. She is as old as your sister, you pervert! If I can see what you are doing, so can she. I can tell that she knows you are raping her with your eyes, you dumbfuck! She is so uncomfortable here, adjusting her dress, fidgeting nervously. Are you that desperate? I know we haven't fucked in a while. Show some control, you bastard. Did I not suck and jerk you off just this morning? You came like a hose! But I know you were fantasizing about Reena, that girl next door. But now, what the fuck are you doing with Hema? You may look at her, it's okay, but don't stare as if you want to eat her up!

Poor thing, Hema. I am sure she gets the same treatment from men wherever she goes. Well, she is not that sexy or beautiful, a bit on the fat side, but the men don't care. All they want is a cunt, mouth, hands, ass and asshole. All sons of whores! A single, young girl cannot live in peace in this country!!

Thankfully we are on a train. What the fuck do you think you can do to her here, Mahesh? Just keep your cock in your pants. Maybe I will let you fuck me when we reach home, okay? Stupid bastard!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[Hema]

Lucky me! At least a handsome man to look and talk to during the trip. I was afraid there would be some old people like father, or some lecherous sonsofbitches. Didi seems nice.

But Mahesh bhaiya surely must be taking care of himself. Look at his body. Maybe he's an athlete? I will find out. Wow! Beautiful face and skin, well groomed moustache and beard, nice biceps and toned, hairy arms, flat tummy and his thick thighs filling out his pants. Can't wait for the night. Will he be changing into his shorts? Oh, please god! Let him wear shorts at night. I want to see those thick, hairy thighs and legs!'

Mahesh bhaiya is surely checking me out. I know. I can feel his eyes on me. He is fucking careful to not his wife catch him. What's wrong in his looking? He is just doing what a normal man would do, right? Why not just put on a show for him, eh? Remove my dupatta so he can see my tits. Bend over so he can look down my top. Act like I am adjusting my bra straps so his eyes can see how big my boobs are. No harm in a little flirting.

Didi is lucky. I am sure she is getting fucked by this gorgeous man every night. Why night only? Maybe they are fucking all day and all night! I would let this man fuck me anywhere, anytime. Fuck! Look at his crotch, so tight and flat. His ass, god! I can see the outline of his underwear, so hard and pressed on his ass-cheeks. Do you think didi sucks him off, licks his balls and asshole? I would! Does she go down on her, his hairy face tickling her pussy and ass? God, I am leaking from my cunt. Can't help it. Perhaps I can just go to the toilet and rub one out later. I pray that I get a man like him. Of course, no boyfriends for me. I will have to wait to get hooked on to someone my parents choose.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[Mahesh]

It was still early evening and at one of the stations I got down and got us some coffee. The father was nowhere around and I didn't bother. Hema looked at me and smiled as I handed her the coffee. Our fingers brushed. I decided to see how far I could go and I stared at her for longer periods of time. It did not take too long for her to realize that I was staring at her.

We all were getting comfortable with each other. We talked about general things, politics, sports, prices of food, train journeys and the like. Hema talked a lot. She went 'Bhaiya this," or "Bhaiya, that.." when she talked to me. Latha did not seem to mind because Hema reminded her of her own younger sister back home.I liked what was going on. Hema had by now divested herself of her dupatta and offered unfettered views of her huge globes as they jiggled beneath her top, held loosely by her bra.

When Latha was not looking, I ran my eyes up Hema's legs, which were by now tucked under her as she sat cross-legged on the bench seat across from me. I marvelled at how fair she was, how thick and heavy her thighs seemed. I imagined my head at her crotch licking her cunt as her thighs crushed the sides of my head. My eyes went up. I pictured my hand on either side of her body, holding on to the fat of her waist as I pulled and pushed my dick from her slimy pussy. Then I sensed the straps and cups of her bra from the side as I raised my eyes further up her body. Without thinking I moved my eyes to her face, admiring her beautiful, flawless skin, her full lips and beautiful nose. And then up to her eyes. I jerked back, startled! She was staring right back at me!! She was looking at what I was doing all along!! Fuck!!

I looked away instantly towards Latha and noticed that she was bent down, looking at our baby and had paid no attention to what transpired between Hema and me. I looked back at Hema and realized her eyes had never left my face. I was fearful of what I might see in her eyes, what she would think of me. Contempt? Loathing? Fear? Hatred? But no! Her eyes were soft and inquiring and full of questions. We locked eyes until I heard Latha sit up straight after finishing whatever it was she was doing with the baby. Hema resumed her conversation as if nothing had happened.

But something had happened. After that moment we could not resist looking at each other. I felt her eyes upon mine and my body even when I wasn't looking at her. I didn't know where this was going but I liked it. She seemed uncomfortable and fidgetted in her seat and adjusted her dress and dupatta whenever I turned towards her.

The cabin was small and once when I was about to enter it and Hema was just getting out to go to the bathroom or wherever, our bodies brushed against each other. She had turned away from me and the front of my pants pressed against her ass as she went past me. It felt hard and glorious. I was sure she felt my semi-hard dick as well.

At around dinner time I once again got down and got us food and my hands brushed Hema's as I handed her tray to her. She didn't seem to mind. In fact she seemed to be less bothered with what I was doing.

I tried to not be so obvious and frequently got in and out of the room, acting casual and normal. But I couldn't get Hema's images out of my mind. I had a hard-on under my pants.

When I entered the cabin my wife was fussing over the baby trying to feed him, and Hema was trying to help her. But when my wife's back was to us, Hema turned and looked into my eyes. While I was out of the cabin, both of them had changed into their nightie ( a full length gown that went from the neck to just above the feet), getting ready for bed. Hema has a semi transparent pink one one and as we stared at each other, I couldn't help but catch my breath. I could see her dark bra through the material of her nightie, and the beautiful globes that they held. She showed a deep cleavage and her tits were pushed up and I could sense the suppleness and softness of their tops even without touching them. I moved my eyes down quickly and was met with the dark outline of her panties just below her waist. Fuck! All this took me just a few seconds, but she saw that I had noticed her. And I think that's what she wanted.

Having my attention, she turned back to helping my wife, and as she bent down, her nightie tightened around her ass and outlined her full-back panty beautifully. I was sure it was black and it called out to me. Fuck!! She stood up and I immediately noticed the deep wedgie her ass cheeks made.

She turned and looked up at me again and this time a sly smile played on her lips. Fuck me sideways! I always knew the quiet ones have the dirtiest and horniest minds. Hema knew I was visually raping her and she semed to like to be on the receiving end of all my attention.

We made eye contact only when my wife was looking away or was busy. Hema moved her body this way and that and adjusted her clothes, providing me with generous looks at her fair feet and calves and sometimes upto her rounded knees.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[Hema]

Well, it's time for a show I guess. Latha didi has changed into her nighties, so why not I? Her's is a thick, motherly kind of thing. But mine is a bit transparent, so much so that mummy used to complain about it at home. But what the fuck, nothing's going to happen here anyway. Mahesh bhaiya will look, so what. He might fantasize about me. I might just allow him a look up my legs. Again, no harm done

He might get an erection Oh! How I would like to see his cock, hold it and fist it and stroke it!. Would it be like Amar's? Amar is just a boy, so immature, His cock is thin and long. The only real one I have seen. But the ones in the movies and magazines that Amar showed me! Fuck! Such big and thick and long penises! I am sure Mahesh bhaiya's is like that. Ahhhh!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[Latha]

Oh God! Why did she have to change out of her salwar? I guess the nightie is more comfortable. But does it have to be so transparent? I can see her underwear through her dress. Now Mahesh can see this girl's body even more.

Wow! She has real nice tits. They are already as big as mine and she is not married yet. I wish she'd stop moving around, she is exposing so much of her body. Well she is a young and a little flirting does not hurt I guess. Saying 'Bhaiya, what do you think about this? , 'Bhaiya, how do you know that?', 'Bhaiya, What is your opinion about this-and-that!'

And that Fucker Mahesh! I can see he is happy. His dick must be hard by now, asshole! Well, thank god it's night time. We should be home by early tomorrow morning.

+++++++++++

[Mahesh]

Once she acted as if she was tired and moved to lay down on her berth as if to stretch and relax. It was very normal but for the fact that as she did this, she spread her legs causing the nightie to roll up her calves. And I had an unobstructed view between her parted thighs!! Knowing fully well that I was looking at her, she held that position for a second longer. I quickly dipped my eyes and saw her fair, thick, marbled thighs all the way to her waist. And I could see the crotch of her black panty, highly contrasted against the white skin of her body. And her stomach above her panty. I gulped and looked up at her. But she had already started to turn away from me but not before I noticed another sly smile on her lips. Fucki! My cock jumped in my shorts.

Her father came into the cabin when we were all ready to turn in to sleep. He was obviously drunk, perhaps had a session with his friends. He immediately climbed on to the upper berth above his daughter's and promptly went off to sleep. We could hear his loud snores within a couple of minutes, and the three of us looked at each other and laughed softly.

freethe
freethe
456 Followers
12