Train Ch. 01: A Surprise for Mahesh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Latha and Hema seemed to be in a mood to talk more even with the lights switched off and I took this as a sign for me to go up and sleep as well. I climbed on to my berth, above Latha's lower berth and turned on the reading light to browse through a magazine.

This was my ruse of course. I was watching Hema as she sat directly across and below me on her side of the cabin. My reading lamp was the only source of light in the room but that was enough for me to see her.

Their conversation became sporadic. After some time I realized that the conversation had stopped and I leaned forward and looked down at my wife and noticed she had fallen asleep with the baby between her and the wall of the cabin. She was a sound sleeper on good days.

I looked up at Hema and realized she was still awake. She moved her head and even in the dim cabin we locked eyes. I raked my eyes up and down her body. She may have realized what I was doing and she lay down still. She crossed her hands above her head and stretched her legs and exposed herself to me, as much as I could see in the semi darkness.

Her nightie outlined her body perfectly. She was not wearing a petticoat under ther. Just a panty and bra, I could tell. Her thick thighs were clearly visible. As I watched, she quickly put her hand between her thighs and pushed the cloth between them. This made the 'V' at her crotch that much more prominent. Her stomach slightly and the fabric was stretched tight across the twin mounds of her tits.

She turned her head towards me. Still looking at me, she turned and lay on her stomach. The nightie was caught under her and this made it stretch across her ass. I made out the magnificent globes of her ass cheeks and the wedgie between them.

She raised her butt to straighten her clothes, and as she fell back down on her stomach, she did not take her hand away from under her. I could make out her hand making its way to her crotch. After a few seconds, I saw her ass moving up and down, up and down, slowly and gently. She was rubbing herself on her fingers that were at her crotch. Fuck! I almost ejaculated. I watched for about a couple of minutes as Hema masturbated, impaling herself on her palm and fingers. Motherfucker!!

My dick was hard. It was staring against my shorts, itching to come out. I wanted to release it from it sconfines, fist it and stroke it as I watched the scene being played out before me. I looked up at her father who was sleeping on the berth across from me, but he was lost to the world, snoring with his mouth wide open.

Her head was still upturned towards me. 'Fuck All!" I thought to myself. Just before going to bed I had gone to the bathroom at the end of the carriage and removed my underwear. I pushed my shorts down to my knees and my freed cock sprung up like an uncaged animal and jutted at an angle. I was fully erect and I felt my foreskin roll off of the head of my dick. I fisted and stroked it once, twice, and looked down at Hema. She had stopped moving. I knew she could see me, my cock, my fist on it as I stroked. She turned her body over and lay on her back. She raised her knees and parted them and placed one hand on her crotch and another on her breasts.

I opened the flap of the reading light beside me just a little bit more. Now we could see each other more clearly. I say her hands moving up and down as she rubbed her pussy through the layers of her nightie and panty. I stroked my dick in unison and her eyes were riveted on my fist.

I had masturbated thousands of times before, but never with another woman. I had stroked and fisted before my wife, but that was not mutual masturbation. I also had her give me a lot of handjobs. But this was different. This was surreal. Hema and I, two people who had just met a few hours ago, jerking off together on a train! Fucking Hell! Her father right next to me, and my wife sleeping below across from her, neither of them being aware of what was happening! This was fucking awesome.

I felt for her. At least I was touching my dick directly. But Hema had to deal with her nightie and her panties. I decided to act. I closed the flap of my reading light plunging the cabin into darkness. The light coming from outside through the slits in the window screen as the train rushed through the night was sporadic and dim at the most.

I pulled up my shorts. And gingerly got down from the upper berth. I looked at my wife, and she was still turned away and asleep. I reached out my hand and felt it hit Hema's raised knees. She immediately clutched her thighs shut and I heard her gasp.

"Aaaah," she said softly.

"Sshhhhh," I whispered back.

I was still turned away looking at my wife, ready to jump back up to my berth at the slightest hint of her waking up. I placed my hand on Nisha's ankle. It was warm to the touch, and she must have felt the coldness of my palm and she gasped again. I ran my hand up her legs, to her knees and then down her thighs quickly. I did not have time to enjoy touching her marbled, muscled, fleshy thighs. My hand reached her panties. I turned my palm and cupped her crotch.

Fuck! I felt a drop or two of pre-cum fall from my thick dick into my shorts.

"Ai, ammi," she whispered in the darkness. My fingers explored her pussy. I felt her soft, supple outer lips. I moved my hands and felt the moisture seeping out of her inner lips. I quickly moved and put my thumb under the top of her panties and tugged it. She knew what I wanted, and hurried to help. She raised her ass off of the seat and I pulled her panties up her thighs, down her legs. She did not resist as I pulled it off of her completely.

My wife coughed!! Once. Twice. Fuck!! I almost screamed. Hema clamped her legs closed and turned away quickly and lay still. My wife was just beginning to turn. What the fuck was I supposed to do? Fuck me! I threw Hema's panties on to my berth, and in a fraction of a second, I pulled myself up onto the upper berth just as I felt my wife completely turn around. Motherfucker!! That was close, I thought to myself.

I reached for Hema's panties. I had (and still have) a severe, deep, panty fetish. I dream and fantasize about these all the time. I had always wanted to smell a used panty but other than my wife's, I have never had the chance to hold a woman's underwear in my hand. And now, in a dark cabin of a fast-moving train somewhere in the Indian hinterland, I had one in my hand.

Fucking awesome!

I put it to my nose and almost swooned. Hema has leaked her juices on to her panties and I could sense the moisture and the smell of her cunt juices mixed with a hint of piss on it. I almost ejaculated in my shorts. With one hand holding Hema's panties to my nose, I rapidly and quickly pushed my shorts down with my other hand and freed my penis. I felt it throbbing and jerking above my crotch. I was careful not to come. Yet. I wanted this to last forever.

The scent of a young girl's cunt juices was intoxicating. Fuck! I was delirious. This was so erotic. And the fact that she knew I had them, she knew what I was doing with her panties made it even more hot and erotic. I inhaled her aroma for a long time. Then I ventured to lick her panties. My tongue touched the moist area of the gusset of her panties. It was slightly crusted, perhaps because of being used a lot. I lapped it, many, many times. This tasted fantastic! It was fucking incredible!!

I had never done anything like this with my wife's panties. I knew what sort of feminine hygiene she practiced and I wanted nothing to do with her underwear. The few times that I had gone down on her, to lick her cunt, I made sure it was after she had her bath. Even then I was not drawn to her pussy. But I fantasized and imagined licking and poking a woman's cunt hole and asshole as I masturbated. So now here I was, licking the crusted, hardened juices off of Hema's panties, and stroking my dick slowly with my hand.

I must have dozed off at some point during the night. When I awoke, it was still very, very early. There was not much light coming from outside. I looked down and saw that my shorts were still around my knees and my flaccid dick flopped on my thigh. I felt some sort of cloth next to my face and as I moved it I realized it was Hema's black, full back panty!! Fuck!!

The events of the night came flashing back into my head. My dick hardened as I replayed these in my head. I involuntarily clutched my thickening cock, I wrapped Hema's panties around it and started stroking it. Then I looked down at Hema.

She was awake! She was staring at me! Her face and body were still as a stone statue as she realized what I was doing. We could see each other more clearly now than last night and her eyes went from mine to my cock. I didn't care. I locked my eyes onto hers and proceeded to masturbate. Then I moved my eyes down her body to her crotch and made out the area of her crotch, now without the panties. I looked at her eyes again and moved my head down. She understood. She took a look across from her to where my wife was sleeping, and feeling a bit safe, she raised her knees. She grabbed the hem of her nightie with one hand and slowly lifted it up to her raised knees and stopped. I could see her beautiful, fair legs and shapely calves. I waited with baited breath for her to lower the dress to her waist so I could see her pussy. She slowly brought the nightie down over her thighs. I did not expect her to go further.

But she did!

She raised her torso off the bench seat and pushed the nightie below her and I got a flash of a hairy triangle. Then she parted her legs!! Boy, what a sight! A beautiful, hairy pussy. That's all I could see from where I was in the available light. But that was enough. I stared at her exposed crotch and stroked my dick. Then she placed her palm on her pussy and started rubbing. I couldn't handle it anymore. My strokes went faster and faster, but I was not close to coming. Oh! What a feeling! My thick, veiny, hard, throbbing cock in my hand as I masturbated, looking at a young girl who was exposing herself to me. This felt so good! I imagined my cock going in and out of the cunt I was looking at. I pictured her juices flowing onto my cock, down to her asshole and on to the bench as I fucked her hard and slow.

Wait! She stopped. And pushed her nightie down. "Oh, Hema! I was not done. Show me more please, please!" I screamed to myself.

But, fucking Motherfucker! She got up without making a sound and she crossed the couple of feet separating the two berths on one small, quiet step. She looked down at my sleeping wife on the lower berth. Then she put out a hand up to my berth and it fell on my thigh. I was struck motionless! I was not prepared for this. But she moved her hand, fished around and her palm struck my rigid member. She covered my cock with her fist and she started stroking it,

God in heaven! Fuck me! I almost screamed out as I felt waves of pleasure roll over me. I thought I would ejaculate, but no! My cock felt like a heavy iron rod. Her hand was warm as she stroked my dick and proceeded to give me a hand job. She was looking down all the time, making sure my wife was not awake. We paid no heed to her father who was still snoring and also turned away.

She was enjoying this, I could tell. She was taking her time, slowing now, and then increasing her pace. I reached down to touch and cup her breast, but she patted my hand away. I relented and lay back and enjoyed the sensation.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[Hema]

I was right! Fucking hell! Such a thick, long, firm and heavy dick! I can feel his cock muscles as my hand slides on it. I can smell it from where I am standing. If Only I could reach up and put it in my mouth! I sucked Amar a few times but the son-of-a-bitch couldn't handle it. He came almost immediately, and almost in my mouth, that fucker! But I wouldn't mind if Mahesh bhaiya came in my mouth. I will suck and swallow whatever he offers me. Fuck! I don't want this to end. I will slow down and start again. Daddy and Latha didi are asleep. Damn! This feels so good! I am sure Mahesh bhaiya is enjoying this. I can hear him groaning and moaning softly with pleasure!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[Mahesh]

What a feeling! Fuck, we were strangers! We hardly knew each other a few hours ago and now my cock was in her hand and she was giving me a handjob!

I couldn't handle it anymore. I was about to come. I gasped quietly "oohhh, aaaah," as I realized a huge load was coming. She heard my whisper and looked up and then down at me cock. She kept staring at it as I reached my end.

I quickly spread her panties on my belly. The wide expanse of the backside covered my stomach. I raised my body slightly at the instant just before my end. I was moaning and panting softly, my breaths coming in short gasps as I was waiting for release, delirious with erotic pleasure as this girl brought me to my climax.

My cock exploded. I was watching Hema. Her eyes bulged as she saw my first spurt rocket out of my dick. The spurt arced up and landed on my T-shirt. She continued jerking me off as my subsequent spurts came out in thick, creamy, streams and splashed and covered her panty as it lay on my belly. I counted ten spurts. The last few spurts were weak and they dribbled out of my cock and onto her fist as she didn't stop fisting me. She squeezed the last drops from my cock and wiped the purple, shiny head with her thumb. Then she wiped her hand on my T-shirt. And turned and went back to her seat.

She sat cross-legged and watched me as I folded her panty and wiped my jim off of my body. I was exhausted, satiated. I was still gasping as I turned to her. And she smiled a naughty smile. Then she lay back down.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[Hema]

Fuck me sideways! He came a lot. I still have a bit of his cum on my hand and the smell of his cock and semen is fucking awesome. I have my own juices running down my thighs. Fuck! Time to use my hands. I know he is watching me. What the fuck! Let me just do it! I am sure I wouldn't be able to sleep without jerking off. Aaaah! Aaaah!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[Latha]

Well, the night was uneventful. Thank God for that! All of us slept well. Hema was the last to wake up. My! That girl sleeps a lot. And I am glad she changed back into her Salwar. Her nightie was almost transparent. I could almost see right through it this morning. It seemed she did not wear her panties under there? The black triangle of hair between her thighs and her ass and crack were clearly visible.

Mahesh was nice to get us all coffee. And that horrible man, her father, he just got up and went out and did not come back until we reached the last station! What was Mahesh talking to Hema at the end, there? I should remember to find out.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[Mahesh ABOUT A MONTH LATER]

I was riding my bike back home from work one evening when I spotted a girl who sort of looked familiar. I scratched my brain trying to remember where or when or who that girl reminded me off when the realization struck me that the girl looked like Hema, the one on the train about a month ago, A rush of memories flooded into my head and I decided to act.

The next day I went to her college (She had shared this information during our chats on the train and I recalled it clearly) and made some inquiries and it was not hard to get the schedule of her class. I waited for her at the bus stop and followed her onto her bus. The bus was not crowded, but she did not recognize me now that I had shaved off my moustache and beard and had cut my hair short.

I was surprised when she got up from her seat to get off the bus, because we were nowhere near her house. I decided to get off the bus as well and walked a few paces behind her, keeping her in sight.

Suddenly, she was joined by a boy. He was slim and short and was perhaps of the same age as her. I followed them into the mall and they went straight to the cinema theater at the back of the mall. They bought tickets and disappeared inside.

That lucky guy would be getting a handjob, or more, from Hema today, I thought to myself and smiled and walked out.

+++++The End+++++++++

12