Train Ch 02: Raaji Shows Me The Way

Story Info
Consequences of ogling a daughter-in-law!
7.4k words
4.11
42.8k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freethe
freethe
456 Followers

Another fantasy involving an old man and a younger woman. All sex is consensual and all characters are over 18 years old.

Legend

1. Sari: Sometimes called a Saree, a garment consisting of a length of cotton or silk elaborately draped around the body, traditionally worn by women from South Asia.

2. Pallu:The the loose end of a sari -- generally draped over shoulders.

3. Dhoti: Outwardly resembles "loose trousers". It is a lower garment forming part of the national or ethnic costume for men in the Indian subcontinent.

* * * * *

I was not sure if it was the time of the morning or the jolt of the train that woke me up. I opened my eyes and for the next few seconds tried to figure out where I was and what I was doing. It took a while but I gradually came to my senses and it dawned on me that I was on a train with my family, going from Chennai to our village near the outskirts of Madurai. It was still very early in the morning. But there was sufficient light coming through the shuttered windows of the cabin. I was on the upper berth of an air-conditioned cabin. My four year old grandson, my wife Hema, and my daughter-in-law, Raaji, were traveling with me.

On any normal day at home, this would be the time that I would have the beginnings of my early morning erection. I would reach out for my wife, and press my torso to her. I would put my hand inside her nightdress bottom and push it down. If she were turned away from me, I would press my by now hardening dick on her bare ass and dry hump her, and put my palm in front, on her crotch, and cup her hairy pussy. She would stir and awake, having been used to a lifetime of this. She'd turn and lie on her back, spread her legs and provide me access to her hairy private parts, and I would press my palm and fingers on her cunt, spread her pussy lips, seek out her hole and clit and rub my fingers on them. I loved to smell my fingers after they were on her cunt (any cunt for that matter, come to think of it!). If she were in a good mood she'd reach out and grab my cock, fist it and start stroking it. If she were in a really good mood, she would put her hands inside the bottom of her nightdress and take it off and allow me to mount and fuck her. She would never fully wake up, but would grunt and moan, not in pleasure but in protestations as I rammed my thick dick in her.

But having morning sex was rare. In fact we hadn't had such sex in a long, long time. If I was lucky, she would give me a hand job right there on the bed. I was always prepared and spread the small towel I had kept beside my pillow for this purpose, and reveled as she fisted and stroked me to ejaculation. Watching my cum spurt out of my cock head was exhilarating to say the least, but it was a poor substitute for actually fucking her. Most days I just jerked off in the bathroom, as my wife went back to catch another hour of sleep.

I looked and felt younger than my fifty-five years. I was virile and had a very healthy sex-drive. I had no problems getting an erection on demand (unlike some of my friends did, as they complained and lamented the vestiges of getting old). I masturbated almost daily, and ejaculated copious amounts of cum. My desire to ogle the opposite sex hadn't diminished even an iota as I aged. I also received a lot of complimentary stares and looks from pretty girls and women of all sizes, ages and shapes.

But not so my wife. She now was a successful business woman who ran coaching centers and gave speeches at corporate events. Her career took off in her late thirties and that was the beginning of the decline of her sex-drive, her desire to eat, to look and be healthy. That was also the end of any normal, regular sex between us. We were content with each other up until then, but she let herself go, with the misguided belief that her career success would compensate for other areas where she was lacking. I was vain, but also horny and unsatisfied. That was when I started looking elsewhere to satisfy my sexual urges. I used to travel a lot within India those days and this helped me expand my horizons as I sought to quench my thirst and lust for the female flesh (More about these in later stories to come later).

But the thoughts I was having that morning did nothing to help me with my growing erection. I lay on the upper berth in the train as it rumbled through the South Indian hinterland. I turned over and pressed my thick dick between me and the hard cushion of the berth. It started feeling good. So good, in fact, I moved my mid-section up and down slightly, rubbing the thick vein of my cock.

As I adjusted to the light and turned to look around the cabin, I froze.

Fuck!! Right before my eyes, on the lower berth across from me, I saw the form of a sleeping female. Her back was towards me. She had a sari on. She had used a sheet to cover herself, but it had slipped off during the night, and I now feasted my eyes on the exposed, magnificent, round globes of her glorious, sari covered behind.

The sari is a complex garment. To the uninitiated, it is just a long piece of cloth used by women to cover themselves, the length seemingly binding and restricting them in layers and layers. But the sari along with the blouse that goes with it, is seductive, intoxicating, sensuous, erotic, inviting, hiding and revealing, all at once.

Irrespective of the woman's body type, she can rock a man's world in a sari.

From behind, the swaying, jiggling ass, the exposed area between her waist and blouse, with a hint of fat around the hips and drawing the eye towards the curve from her hips to her narrow waist, and to the back supporting her breasts.

From the front, the deep abyss between her thighs, the thighs themselves outlined by the tightness of the sari, the exposed belly with a hint of deep navel showing promises of hidden treasures, the 'pallu' like a neat pleated belt, at once trying its best to cover the breasts and also highlighting and drawing one's attention unabashedly to them.

Fucking mind blowing!!

Back to the female form in front of me. She had her legs crossed at her ankles and her sari had ridden up exposing a pair of sensuous, shapely calves. I followed the line of her legs. Up from her dainty ankles, where a thin silver anklet lay. Past shapely, shiny, smooth looking calves. Then her sari hid her legs from view. But it wasn't difficult to imagine what lay beneath as her sari was tight against her thighs and outlining them.

From there my eyes fell to a pair of gorgeous ass cheeks, their roundness and firmness and outlines clearly on display. I eyed them for some time and then rode my eyes up her exposed back and up to her slender, fair neck.

I ran my eyes back down the length of her body. Then up again. Repeating the process many, many times. I put my hands inside my shorts and felt the thick, throbbing pole of muscle and let my hands pleasure me. My cock head felt warm and heavy and smooth.

I looked up the length of her body again, slowly, maybe for the hundredth time, drinking her in. Her erotic posture made my mind run wild. I imagined my hands now caressing that body, pressing my palms on the firm ass cheeks, feeling their thickness, parting them. The panty fetish in me kicked in effortlessly. I strained my eyes to see if I could discern any panty under there. She surely would be having a full back one, now tight and stretched across the wide expanse of the ass. God! How about the front of her panties? Definitely tight against her crotch, perhaps damp and moist from her nightly secretions. Fuck! I was in a voyeur's heaven! My hand moved inside my shorts and I put my fist around the glorious thickness of my cock and jerked my hand up and down.

Her thick thighs were now outlined clearly under her sari, and I could see the deep 'V' made at her crotch where they met her belly. I made out a thin roll of fat at her waist. Oh! I wanted to put my hand on her exposed hips and feel her flesh, roll my hands to her front and cup her crotch through the layers of her cloth, imagining how her hairy cunt would feel. Then come up and let my finger explore her deep, dark navel.

Explore her deep, dark navel? WAIT!! WHAAAAT?

Yes! I could see her navel. But.. but..wasn't she turned away from me? NO! Fuck!! I was so engrossed in my fantasies and I hadn't noticed that she had turned, and was now on her back. I jerked my head upwards to her face. Holy fucking mother of god! Her face was turned upwards. And she was looking directly at me.

And I stared back into the open eyes of my young daughter-in-law!!

I was dumbstruck. My mouth was open. My hand was still in my shorts with my thick cock in my fist and I could feel it, hot and throbbing, my fingers pressed firmly on the swollen vein that ran on the underside of my cock!

Both of us were still. It was clear to me she knew what I was doing. I was caught ogling her. In fact, even masturbating as I did it. Motherfucker! And she did not take her eyes away from mine. How long was she watching me?

We were like that for maybe ten seconds. Then she moved her eyes down my body and stopped at my crotch. I realized my cock was still down my shorts and my distended member clenched in my fist, throbbing and straining! I closed my mouth and quickly jerked my hands from my shorts and turned away. I was gasping, my chest rising and falling rapidly. Fuck! What had I done??

At that instant we both knew that things would never be the same between us. There, In just those few early morning seconds on the noisy train, my relationship with Raaji, my daughter-in-law, changed forever.

* * * * *

I did not really see much of Raaji or my son after their wedding, other than the occasional short, brief visits during festivals when they came down from Mumbai to be with family. It was only after a couple of years, after my grandson was born, did they decide to permanently stay with us.

Raaji and I clicked immediately. Unlike my son who took after my wife - serious, nerdy, career oriented, averse to housework - Raaji had a happy-go-lucky streak about her that I liked. We shared some common interests like cooking, gardening, solving crosswords, mystery and horror novels and movies and the like. We were physically close numerous times as was expected with us being in the same house. But our relationship was platonic, like family members. I don't remember even a minuscule of any sexual undertones or flirtations in any of our interactions. How could there have been? She was my daughter-in-law. She was my grandson's mother.

* * * * *

But this morning changed everything in a flash. The way she looked at me gave me the chills. I was sure she would have taken me for a horny old man, a lecherous pervert, lusting after his son's wife. She would have played the last few years in her mind, of all the times we were in the house, alone and with other people around and imagined my cruel intentions when I had nothing of that sort on my mind.

How could I blame her after what she saw me doing?

But why did I do what I did? I couldn't explain it. I could only attribute it to human nature. Pure animal instinct that is latent in all of us. I did not see her as my daughter-in-law as I was masturbating. At that moment she was just another woman, A female flesh for my voyeuristic enjoyment. I admit I was subconsciously aware of the taboo nature of what I was doing. But I could not stop myself until it was too late.

How could I convince her that this was the first time? Would she believe me if I said I was sorry? It was something that neither of us could wipe out of our brains. I had crossed a line, and there was no denying that.

My mind went back to the moment when our eyes had locked. If she was embarrassed at me, at what I was doing and was ashamed, she would have turned away. But she did not. She did not overtly offer herself to me, but she was just observing what I was doing. I had no clue as to how long she watched me pleasuring myself looking at her body. But she definitely did not stop me by turning herself away. Hmm, what was I to make of this?

Throughout the morning we avoided looking at each other. At least I made a conscious effort to, but I had a feeling that she was trying to catch my eye on occasion. I could not gauge her intentions. Did she want to look at me and confront me and admonish me for what I had done? I was riddled with guilt as it was, and I was scared to make eye contact with her. I was certain she looked up at me trying to say something when I handed her a cup of coffee while we stopped at a station, but I steadfastly avoided looking at her and hurried away.

I stepped out of the cabin often and stayed out for as long as I could to avoid being in the same small space as Raaji. At one point as I entered the cabin, Raaji was bent over and was looking for something on the floor under the berth. Fuck! The position she was in did nothing to help me in my current state. All I could see was her tight behind, her sari again stretched across the expanse of her ass cheeks and this time I could clearly make out her full back panty under the layers of her sari. It was just for a second or two, but the pervert that I was, the images were burnt into my brain. I looked away as she straightened up but I sensed that she had noticed me ogling at her once again. Fuck me!

I sat quietly in a corner and opened a magazine. My wife turned to me and said that she had run into an old friend and she would go to meet and spend some time with her as she was only a few coaches down from us. Fuck! I prayed she'd take Raaji and my grandson with her.

No such luck. Raaji and I were sitting across from each other. As my wife left the cabin and closed the door behind her, Raaji got up and came and sat next to me. I froze.

"Come, kanna!," she called out to her son. "Come sit next to me here. The light is better here." Not really, I thought to myself.

The boy did as he was told and sat on the other side of her. She turned to him and started talking about the book they were reading. She started reading and explaining the book to her son. They went back and forth chatting and giggling and laughing. I felt at ease, gradually.

But suddenly she reached out her hand and placed it on my thigh. I almost jumped off the seat. I snapped my head towards her, but she wasn't looking at me. She was busy with the book, reading to her son, but her grip tightened on my hairy leg. And after a few seconds, she moved her hand up. I had shorts on in order to better deal with the heat. She moved her hand inside the leg of my shorts. And moved it up to my crotch, all the while still turned away and talking to the boy.

My dick hardened at the prospect of her fingers touching it. I spread my legs and tried to adjust my position. Her hand reached my crotch and her fingers touched my dick! It swelled under her fingers. I couldn't handle it any longer. I rose from the seat and in a flash had my hand inside my shorts and straightened my hard dick and sat back down. She took her hand from under my shorts and placed it on my fly, her palms pressing and her fingers feeling the thickness of my member. I sat back and gasped as her palm ran the length of my cock, which was still inside my underwear.

I placed my hand on the exposed part of her back, and she gasped and tensed at the coldness of my palm. She was not a petite woman by any means. She had not lost all of the fat that had accumulated on her body during her pregnancy. I could feel the thickness of her back and the flesh on her hips. I moved my hand up and down her back, on her blouse, feeling the straps of her bra that was tight on her body. I went up to her shoulders and squeezed. I got bolder and I moved close to her and now placed my hand on her breast and cupped it. She shuddered at this. Her tits were big and tight in her bra and they made it that much more difficult to squeeze. So I just placed my hand under them and felt their heaviness. In spite of the tightness of her blouse, I could sense her nipples hardening. Soon they were as hard as marbles.

She was still reading to her son. But suddenly the door rattled. Thankfully the cabin door was not easy to open and it took a few seconds for my wife to completely open it and enter the cabin. That gave us enough time to resume our normal positions.

I got up saying, "Anyone need coffee? I am going up to the restaurant car." I stayed out a bit longer than necessary, trying to fathom what had happened. She had initiated it, hadn't she? She couldn't back out now. Whatever might happen would be a natural consequence of our previous actions. I knew I was going to fuck her. I was going to have sex with my daughter-in-law! I knew it was taboo and wrong. It was erotic at the same time, though.

Standing in the restaurant car of the moving train, I felt my desire rising. I had watched a lot of taboo porn of all types but never once had I imagined sleeping with Raaji. I had kept my sexual fantasies separate from my private life. But now the worlds were colliding, so to speak. My penis hardened inside my shorts and I had a tough time hiding it from the others.

"Well," I thought to myself, "Nothing much can happen on the train. Then, for the next few days we will be around a lot of people during the wedding. So let's wait and see what happens when we get back home in a week's time."

Man, was I wrong!

When I came back, the cabin was dark. I was shocked! The window shades were drawn and the cabin was in semi darkness with the light coming through the slats in the metal shades.

"What..,what," I stammered as I looked up at her. Then I realized that her son, my grandson was sleeping on the berth, taking a mid-morning nap. "Oh!" I said, for no reason. I was surprised when she got up to go out.

"Thank god! I don't have to be alone with her! What a relief. I was not prepared.

But for some reason the same voice inside my head told me to stop her. My dick was still semi-hard and it was dictating my actions. I let my cock rule over my brain! Fuck! Wait! I did not want her to leave! Had she changed her mind? Fuck, again!

I swiftly rushed in front of her and before she could open the door I reached up and snapped the lock on the door.

She stopped, absolutely stunned, and stared wide-eyed at me. At that instant I knew that she had also believed nothing much could happen on the train, and she was shocked at what I was doing. Not that I had anything planned.

She looked at me and whispered, "Mama, ah.. what? He is ..," and she turned and looked at her son, who was asleep and lost to the world as far as I knew.

And then she turned towards me, but I had already put my hand on her belly and felt the fleshy fat of her hips.

"Aiyooh, no, ah, not here..he.." she stammered.

Without a word I pushed her gently backward and to the lower seat and lay her down. By now my dick was rising in my pants. I swallowed again and looked up at her. We both were still for about ten seconds. And the next thing she did blew my mind and took my breath away.

She pulled up her sari and her petticoat and bunched them on her waist. Her smooth, silky legs were exposed, She parted her thick, fleshy thighs and showed me her bright red panties. My eyes involuntarily went to her crotch. She was plump under her sari, her abs still heavy and slightly hanging out of her panties. I moved my eyes further down and saw that the front of her panties was packed. I could make out the think line of her cunt through the material of her underwear. There was a line of wetness right through the middle of the panty gusset. I could also see she was very hairy down there.

I gasped as she pulled down the pallu of her sari and offered her chest to me. Her breasts were full, straining at her blouse. Her black bra under her blouse was tight. Her chest was heaving and I could see the tops of her supple tits and the deep cleavage between them. She then looked up at me.

freethe
freethe
456 Followers
12