Train Ch 02: Raaji Shows Me The Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freethe
freethe
456 Followers

I gulped. I was sure I was staring, gaping at her. She was a full-bodied woman. Not slender of petite. Her arms and legs were thick and fleshy. I could see the rolls of fat on her belly which were normally covered by her sari.

She reached forward and inserted her hand into the waistband of my shorts and pulled me down. I fell on the berth and my palm automatically moved to her crotch and within a second I was cupping her pussy. She gasped at the touch but grabbed my head and pushed it on her supple breasts.

My lips were on the tops of her tits. It was a while since I had fucked. Sex with my wife was always sterile. She made it a point to have us both shower and clean ourselves before sex. But the aroma coming from Raaji, her perfume mixed with her sweat and the smell of the dirty train, and the sounds of her gasps and the movements of her body as she twisted and turned under me were a heady, intoxicating mix. I wanted to lick every inch of her.

I dug into her panties, pressing my palm between it and her flesh and was rewarded with the feel of thick, wiry, curls. I turned my palm and groped with one of my fingers and found the line of her cunt. She was moist and warm! I followed the line of her outer pussy lips and found her cunt hole and I jammed my finger in.

"Aaah, aiyoooo," she hissed. I did not relent. I finger fucked her. I wanted to rip off her blouse, unsnap her bra and suck on her nipples. She knew what I wanted. I reached up to her blouse but she stopped me. "No.. No.. not now.. He he..," she said and looked at her son. "He might wake..." I did not let her finish. I grabbed the sides of her blouse. I had noticed (even in my perverted state of mind) that her blouse was fastened with snap-on buttons and as I yanked at the sides of her blouse, they came apart. Her bra was exposed. And her tits were straining to get out of them.

She relented. "Ashhhho, aiyooooh," she complained, but reached behind her and unclasped her bra. Her huge melons flowed out onto both sides of her chest. Her nipples were dark and hard and raised, Her areola was darker. I attacked her with my mouth and tongue. I sucked on her nipples. They were as hard as stones, I felt some chalky material ooze out of them but I did not care. I slathered my spit on them and took the whole nipple and areola in my mouth and ground my face on her tits.

"Ahhhhh, mammmma, sloooow, apppa.. Not so haaaard," she whispered.

She was gasping and panting and making soft noises. Her actions and sounds were restrained and as I looked up at her I saw her staring at her boy sleeping just a couple of feet from us, making sure our sounds did not wake him up. But we needn't have worried. The gentle rocking of the rumbling train had him sleeping peacefully.

When I had enough, I raised myself and grabbed her panties and yanked them to her knees. Boy was she hairy down there! I kept staring at her cunt as she pulled her panties off her and threw it on the opposite berth. I was already pulling my shorts and underwear down.

My dick jerked up. She looked down at it as I grabbed it and pulled the foreskin away and exposed the smooth, purple, tight, shiny head of my cock. It felt glorious. So heavy and so thick!!

She parted her thighs further and let me between then. I wanted to go down on her. I wanted to lick her cunt and dip my tongue into her hole. I wanted to feed my cock into her mouth, fuck her orally and have her smell and taste me. But I also knew we had no time for all that this time. It would have to wait.

I locked eyes with hers as I lowered myself. She surprised me by reaching down. She held my dick in her hand, gasped at the heat and the thickness, and then guided me to her hole. I looked down as I lowered myself, as my black, veiny cock disappeared in the forest of her heavy, curly cunt hair. I felt them prick me like a thousand needles. I also felt the moisture and the wetness of her thick outer pussy lips as I pressed my distended member onto her. She was ready! My cock pushed aside her outer lips, and opened the entrance to her inner hole and in a flash I was inside her.

Her eyes widened as she realized the girth and length of my cock inside her. She closed her eyes for a moment in bliss. Fuck! The walls of her cunt engulfed the entire length of my cock. It was moist, slimy and warm. I had my upper body raised but my penis was fully inside her. She reached up and pulled me down to her and wrapped her arms around my back. I felt her hands exploring the muscles on my back.

"Aiyoh...mama..," she hissed.

I realized we did not have much time. I pulled out of her and started fucking her properly. I raised her legs and put my hands under them and I supported them on my arms as I pummeled her.

She helped me by holding her legs up with her hands under her knees. She allowed me full access to her cunt as I rammed and thrashed her rapidly, each thrust more forceful than the one previous.

She was gasping and panting, "Aiyoh, aaaah, aahhh, ahhhh, mama. O mama, fuck me, fuck, fuck, ah ah ah, yes, yes,, ahhhh!"

I stopped fucking after about five minutes and took a break. She also caught her breath and between gasps said, "No, no, mama..finish.just finish.. We don't have much time. Yes , it's ok.. Ooookkk, aaaaaaahhhh!" We both knew my wife could be back any moment.

I increased the pace and the ferocity with which I attacked her. She was holding on for dear life. I was close to finishing. I knew I was being selfish. I was bothered with my own climax and not hers. But this was just the beginning. I was not one to fuck and forget. She was not a whore I would see just once, with whom I can satisfy my lust, focus on only myself. I will definitely have many more chances to fuck her, to take care of her properly, to spend hours on satisfying her. But that again would have to wait.

Right now, I just wanted to empty my heavy balls into her. I wanted us both to feel my cock bursting in her. To possess her and fill her with promise of better sex to follow.

"Aaayyyyy, aaaaah,aaaahhhh, aiyooh, aaaah, maammmmmaaaaaaa!" she screamed softly and jerked under me. She wrapped her arms and held me in a vise like grip and thrust upwards at me, matching my thrusts and making it equally hards and exquisite at the same time.

My dam was about to break. "Oh.. Raaji.. Raaaa, I am about to finish, sorry, aaah, aaah, aaah," I screamed into her ear softly.

She tightened her grip on me and whispered back, gasping, "Ok.. ooookkkk, mamma, finish, finish,,inside..inside...innnssssiiiiiiiiddddde,, aaaaaaahhhhhh,"

And at that very moment my cock erupted inside her. It was fucking glorious.

Not every orgasm was the same. I almost always fantasized about other women while fucking. It had been like that for a while. I admit it. It was just lust with my wife as she had long since stopped being my object of desire. It was the same with the other one night stands I had had. Just fucking. To feel my cock in a cunt. To ejaculate into a woman's womb or her mouth. To satisfy myself. There was no other motive.

But as I ejaculated in Raaji, I was only thinking about her. How fantastic and exquisite and delicate and magical and magnificent it felt!!! I knew she did not reach her orgasm, But this was, as I said before, just a prelude. We both knew it.

Both of us felt my release. My cock was pulsating, vibrating against her cunt walls as each spurt leapt from it into her womb. I counted about seven. I could feel her heart pumping against my chest. We both were covered in sweat, gasping and panting.

I didn't know what we would have done if my wife or someone else had walked in. Or if her son has woken up. Son! We both jerked our heads to see him and it was a great relief to see him still sound asleep.

"Aiyoh, appaaaa, " she squealed and pulled back as I drew my dick out of her after a few seconds. She wasn't shy as both of us looked down at my cock. It was covered in her light yellow, gooey, sticky juices. She giggled. I looked around for something to wipe my cock with but she had other ideas. She reached for her panties and leaned forward and used it to wipe the juices off my member, her eyes never leaving it for even a moment.

I watched her take her panties and wipe her crotch area with it. She arranged her big tits into her bra cups, reached behind and clasped it. Next came her blouse and sari which she arranged with practiced ease. With a shake of her head all her hair fell into place and she pulled it up into a bun and pinned it. Within a minute of allowing me the pleasure of being inside her, she was back to her normal self.

She reached down to her bag and pulled out a fresh pair of panties, a bright green, full back one this time. She raised her sari and petticoat and stepped into her panties and pulled it up to her waist. She knew I was watching her do this and she looked at me and giggled once more.

I had put my clothes on by this time and walked out of the cabin. It was only when I stood by the open door of the coach, looking out at the green countryside flashing past me, with a cigarette in my hand, did the enormity of what I did strike me.

We needed to be careful. Our worlds and those of the ones near and dear to us would come crashing down irreparably if any of this came out. Fuck! I had never in my life risked so much for something so stupid.

Was it worth it? Is it still worth going after?" I asked myself. But I needn't have bothered. The answer came back to me in a flash, within a nanosecond of the question. "Fuck yeah! Definitely!"

* * * * *

I was only a bit player at the wedding. Someone from my wife's side, remotely related to me was getting married, a connection I did not explore. This one was no different from any other Indian wedding - loud, noisy and crowded.

But I had a grand old time looking at all the women and girls. The intoxicating smell of jasmine flowers on their heads, the tinkle of anklets on feet and their sensuous giggles and laughs, their colorful silk dresses - all were an sensuous heady mixture.

There was an aunt that I was close to. But she now was quite old, in her mid-eighties probably, and she was confined to a room on the top floor at the back of the house. It was an airy, bright room with large windows looking out onto the courtyard and letting sunlight stream through for most of the day. The rooms next to it were used as the children's bedrooms so they were empty in the mornings I took refuge in the aunt's room. But she was now hard of hearing and sight, could walk with great difficulty and had to be fed and taken to the bathroom at regular intervals. But she and I communicated somehow and she was glad for my company.

The second morning I was standing next to a window with a lighted cigarette in my hand when Raaji walked into the room. We had not seen much of each other until then, what with she being busy with the wedding and me trying to stay away from the crowd. But that's not to say I wasn't thinking about her. What we did on the train was foremost on my mind but I had banished the thought of ever getting her alone during the wedding and was waiting until we got back home in a few days. I had plans!

We were both startled to see each other. I began, "What..what..are you....," But she stopped me and said, "Oh, I was told to take care of patti (she meant my old aunt) as others are busy."

I sat back down in my chair and pretended to read the daily newspaper. But watched her every move closely. This was the first time we were in each other's company and I took my time ogling her from every possible angle as she busied herself.

She smelled fresh and heavenly. It appeared she had just taken her bath. Her hair was still wet, and drops of water had fallen on her blouse. She had the customary jasmine flowers pinned to her unbraided, free falling hair. Her sari was as usual tight on her and outlined her heavy, thick thighs. I could see her dark bra through the sheer material of her blouse. The folds of her belly became exposed each time she bent over to help my aunt. Her 'pallu' kept slipping off of her shoulders and gave me glorious, unfettered views of her tight tits beneath her blouse. Damn! I could eat her up.

I was a pervert, as you may have guessed by now. I had a hard-on instantly forming in my underwear. I had the traditional South Indian Veshti (dhothi) on. She knew I was ogling her and looked up at me and smiled naughtily a few times and wagged her finger, knowing fully well what I was up to.

I followed her as she made her way out of the room. She stopped and turned around as she realized what I was up to.

"Mama, no..no..someone,"

But I already had my hands on her back, running them on her ass cheeks, cupping and squeezing. I turned and pushed her against the wall and slammed my torso on her ass and both of us felt my erect, throbbing cock as it lay hard between us.

I whispered, "There's no one in these rooms now. The only way up or down is the staircase. No one's coming!"

I bent down and placed one hand in her ankles and rode it up her legs quickly. "Aiyooh!, " she exclaimed. But it was too late. And she realized that too. I had her sari and petticoat bunched around her waist. I stopped and feasted my eyes on her. She had on a pair of pink cotton full-back panties that stretched very tightly across her asscheeks. There was a small wrinkle around her crack where her cheeks met her thighs.

I knelt down and kissed her ass cheeks. "Ahhh," She hissed. "Please, no! I cannot. We should not.. Not now..not here!!"

Her ass was firm. I put my palms on each of her cheeks and separated them and planted a kiss on where I thought her asshole was.

"Aiyyy, What are you doing!!" she exclaimed, and twisted in my grasp and turned to face me. As I was still kneeling, her panty covered crotch was right in my face. Fuck! It was plump and packed. The gusset of her panty strained to keep her flesh in check. Her cunt lips jutted and protruded and I could clearly see them through the cloth. I kissed her there and she took in a sharp breath and hissed. But she did not move away. Instead she held my head with both her hands and positioned it correctly and I felt her pubic hair and the hard knob of her clit as she pressed my head into her.

God! She moved her middle up and down. She was fucking my face! I put two fingers into her panties from the side and pulled it away and now I could see her cunt. I lapped at her lips and as she moved slightly down, I felt the thickness of her clitoris and I sucked it and slathered it with my spit..

"Ahhhhh....ammmmmaaaaaa," she squealed softly.

It was glorious. Initially, I could only smell her hair and the faint hint of soap from her bath. Gradually though, she started leaking her juices. Fuck! What a smell. Damn! My dick almost jumped out of my underwear. I tasted her juices as they started flowing out of her. I could feel her moving and gasping and holding on to my hair tightly.

My cock was yearning to be let out of the confines of my underwear. I rose and pulled up my veshti dhoti and dug into my underwear and pulled it down. My cock jerked up and swayed between us. It was throbbing and the foreskin was already pulled back. The erotic scent of sex was already in the air between us and it made both of us hot and horny.

She gasped as she saw the thickness and length of my penis. Har hands now held her clothes up and I fisted my cock with one hand and with the other I pulled down her panties. I bent down a bit to position myself at her hole and I pushed in. She was now wetter than before when I was licking her. I felt the moistness and warmth of her cunt lips on the purple head of my cock.

I entered her and she drew in her breath sharply and gasped. I placed my hands on her hips, simultaneously holding her clothes up, and she placed both hands on my shoulders and held on for dear life.

I fucked her non-stop. I knew the precarious, dangerous position we were in. Anyone could come up the stairs. She knew that too, and egged me on. "Oh..mama.. quick..finish fast..ahhh.. ahhh..ahhh..so good, yes?.. Ahh..ahh..!"

It felt so good fucking this willing young woman, standing her up against the wall. It was mid-morning and the chatter of the people from the wedding below came up the stairs. The sounds of the courtyard and the noises from the street came through the open windows of my aunt's room along with streaming, warm, bright, sunlight. But there was no danger of anyone seeing us. I took a break.

"Oh, Raaji. I love this. This is so good. I want to fuck you, be like this for a long time," I gasped into her ear.

"No. No. Mama. Please finish now. My dress and hair..I cannot .. I need to," she whispered back, also panting and gulping air. "We will have other times..back home..then we can..you can have me anytime..anyway.you want, yes?"

I did not let her finish. I rammed her hard and fast.

"Oh..amma...amma...ah,,ahhhh..ahhhhhh!" she squealed as I grabbed her by her fleshy hips tightly and pummeled her. Both of us were breathing rapidly. And with one final, mighty heave, I exploded in her.

I could feel cum erupting from my cock. It throbbed and pushed against her cunt and she pushed back to. It was like the entire length of my dick was being crunched. Her arms held me in a vice like grip around my neck. We were like that for at least ten seconds, glued to each other, not moving, just savoring the sensation as I emptied my balls in her.

She gasped as I pulled my cock out. I let my dick hang out as it became limp and flaccid. She did not take her eyes away as she pulled up her panties and dropped her dress. She arranged her hair and clothes, setting them straight with her hands, and wiped the sweat of her face with the pallu of her sari. Within half a minute she was back to her normal self and appearance. She then hurried down the stairs. But for a slight flush on her face one wouldn't have believed that she had just been stood up and fucked.

I went to the attached bathroom in my aunt's room to clean up. When I returned, my aunt beckoned me and I went and sat next to her, and she looked up at me without speaking. At first I did not understand, but soon it dawned on me as we stared at each other. She knew! How? Fuck!

She asked me to come closer to her and she mumbled, "You were always a wild one. Make sure your cock does not get you and that girl in trouble! She's a nice woman. Take care of her. Be careful, though!!" And she gave a slight toothless grin and her body shook with laughter. She reached out and patted my hand. "You sneaky pervert bastard! You'll do it with anyone, eh?"

The end.

freethe
freethe
456 Followers
12