Train Encounter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To any other man, this move may have been completely missed, but to Peter it was irresistibly sexy. Despite any intentions he may have had to 'play it cool' with Alice, he knew that he was totally at her mercy. She had him right where she wanted him, and he was okay with that.

Almost breathlessly he regarded that single foot, the heel hanging provocatively from it, the underside of her stocking faintly visible. He wished he could get onto his knees, right there and then and press her sole against his face, to take in every little bit of her scent, to feel the warmth on his face. Yet again, he felt the familiar growth between his legs, he was becoming aroused, and in this suit it may not be as easy to hide as before. He leant slightly forward, covering himself, and tried to turn his attention to Alice's face. She sat there grinning like a Cheshire Cat, she had him and she knew it.

"Tell me, do stockings turn you on too? Or just bare feet?"

He was so entranced by her that he didn't care who might overhear their conversation. A young couple had taken up their place at the table next to them, but he barely noticed them at all. "Both," he said finally, breathlessly.

Again she smiled, "Interesting, shoes?" she added.

"Everything," he said, "I suppose it's more about the feet themselves, but that's what makes everything to do with them so appealing, I love the way you look in stockings, and your shoes are beautiful, but I suppose all of that is secondary to how much I want your feet."

She liked that, he was either getting bolder, or his libido was now totally in control, either way she was now in the driving seat, she could take this wherever she wanted. "Sit back," she said, almost a command.

"Pardon?" he asked, unsure if he had heard her correctly.

"I can see you are getting excited," she explained, "I want to see the bulge, it's not fair that you get to ogle my feet freely, but I have nothing to look back at."

He started to move, but then realised where he was. "But what if-"

"Others may see," she had anticipated his protest, "But in all honesty, they're unlikely to pay us the slightest bit of notice, I'd just like to see the effect I'm having on you."

He leant back slowly, thankfully the material of his trousers was thick enough to hide the worst of it, but there was no doubt that he had an erection.

Alice looked at it, a small exchange had taken place, she probably didn't enjoy looking at his bulge half as much as he enjoyed watching her dangling her heel off the end of her foot, but that was to be expected. It was still nice to see.

"So," she said, finishing the last of her glass, "Are you coming upstairs?"

For a moment he didn't know what to say. He had been hoping that this would lead to her room, but he had also thought there was a possibility that it wouldn't happen, that he would perhaps have to go home, never knowing if he would ever fulfil his sexual fantasies again. "Yes," he said, his voice almost a whisper.

Alice slid her foot back into her heel and stood up. "You can wait five minutes, I think you'll need it," she nodded towards him, indicating the bulge in his trousers, it was fairly well hidden now, but if he stood up it would be obvious to anyone he passed. "Suite 324, I'll leave the door unlocked." she said, before turning, leaving him sitting speechless in his chair.

Peter watched her as she headed to the elevator, her hips swaying side to side with each step, she almost seemed to glide rather than walk. In this place she had become the perfect woman, she was in her element, confident and in control. It didn't help his erection to fade at all.

Noting Alice's departure the waiter returned to the table with the bill. Peter paid for it with cash, instructing the waiter to keep the change. He sipped at his whisky, eager with anticipation, but desperate to think elsewhere for just a moment so that his erection would diminish and he could go and spend more time with the woman who had been driving him wild with desire all day.

With his glass empty he stood up, he was still a little hard, but a quick readjustment of his trousers and jacket hid the worst of it, so he headed nervously towards the elevator.

Before long he was standing outside her door, his erection growing once more, his heart pounding with anticipation. His hand hovered nervously over the handle for a moment before he opened the door and let himself inside.

The room was dimly lit, he entered and closed the door behind him, his mind still racing with possibilities, any number of them about to become reality. As he stepped deeper into the room he noted that a single lamp beside the bed provided the only light, save for a dim glow which shone through the closed curtains. The room was large, much more comfortable than his own, for a moment he considered how much it must've cost, but immediately that thought left him.

To the left was a king-sized bed, luxuriously outfitted with the finest linens., to the right was a living-area, one sofa, an armchair and a cabinet of sorts, upon which stood a TV. His eyes fixed themselves upon the sofa, where, in the far corner, Alice was sitting, dressed exactly as she had been moments ago in the bar. She reclined elegantly, again with one knee crossed over the other, the toes of her left foot pointed towards him like an invitation. Her shoes had already been removed and were placed neatly on the floor next to her.

"Come in," she said, "Sit down," she indicated the opposite corner of the sofa.

Slowly he moved closer and took the proffered seat next to her. Predictably, his attention was drawn immediately towards her pointed toes. He could make out each individual toe, perfectly painted, through the sheer black stocking, everything about that image was perfect to him, even the small amount of reinforcement of the stocking material drew him in.

"I bet there's quite a few things you'd like to do to them," she said, still fascinated by just how much his attention could be drawn by her feet.

"So much," he said, his throat dry.

"Your time will come, don't worry," she added reassuringly. With that she uncrossed her legs and turned her whole body, stretching her legs out flat on the sofa towards him, "massage them for me," she said, "it'll help relax me while we chat."

He didn't need to be asked twice. He twisted his body, folding his left leg onto the sofa at his side and turning towards her. She rested her feet on the crook of his knee and he took them in his hands. Immediately he could feel their warmth, a slight dampness, an irresistible sensation. With one delicate foot in each of his hands, he ran his thumbs upwards, pressing at her soles, allowing her feet to wrinkle as he compressed them, letting out the tension of the last few hours.

She moaned her approval, she had received foot massages from boyfriends in the past, but she was beginning to realise that having someone who saw the massage as the reward rather than the payment really made a difference.

He continued rubbing at her soles, pressing slightly harder with each stroke, releasing her tension for her heels to her toes. The stockings restricted his ability to get between the toes as he normally would, but he contented himself with squeezing each one in turn between his thumb and forefinger, before rotating his digits around it, taking special care to work in unison on both feet.

As her relaxation grew, Alice decided it was time for the conversation to continue. "I have another question for you," she began.

Peter looked to her, not taking his attention away from his task for a single moment.

"I have a real curiosity about this foot thing of yours. So, my question is, say you were presented with the opportunity to touch my feet, or touch my pussy, which would you choose?"

It was an interesting question, in reality the answer would've been too nuanced for Peter to give accurately, but he was eager to try. "I suppose, they would both be equally appealing," he said, not quite sure that was really the case, "but, I doubt I could make you cum by touching your feet, so if I was given the choice, I would choose the latter."

Alice was slightly amused how he had avoided saying the word 'pussy' she couldn't tell if it was timidity or politeness, but at least his answer made sense. "And what about if my orgasm wasn't important?" she asked.

Peter sensed a trap, "It is important though."

"Yes, but imagine it wasn't, which would you choose then?"

Again, he needed to think before he could answer. "It's hard to say," he admitted, "It's not like I prefer one over the other, they are both part of you. Just like when you kiss someone, it's not a choice to have their lips rather than another part of them, it's just that it's the part you want in that moment. I think with feet it's the same. I could just have your feet, like we did on the train, but it doesn't mean that I don't want anything more."

"And do you want more?" she asked.

"Yes," he replied, firmly, there was no denying it, this woman had intrigued him more than any other, she was a Goddess and he would worship as much of her as he could.

"Let me see you," she said, her smile growing, "take off your shirt."

Peter didn't hesitate, he loosened his grip on her perfect feet for just enough time to unbutton and remove his shirt, letting fall onto the arm of the chair sofa behind him. His grip returned immediately to her feet, the silken material soft beneath his fingers. For a moment he detected a delicate note of her scent, a gentle musk released by her stockings, intoxicating him.

"You have a good body," she complimented him, approvingly. He remained silent, never having known quite how to take complements. His attention was still firmly focused on the two beautiful feet before him, his entire purpose on this earth was to ensure that he made her feel good.

"Take off your trousers," she said, her voice was soft, not in anyway commanding, but she spoke in such a way as to show that she knew he would comply.

For the second time he released her feet. He turned his body outwards and bent over to remove his shoes and socks, before standing and letting his grey suit trousers slip down his body to the floor. He folded them over hie arm before placing them down on the coffee table in front of him, and moved to sit back down.

"Wait," said Alice, holding out a hand to stop him, "let me see you."

Again, her voice was soft, but held the confidence that she knew he would do as requested. He stood before her, wearing nothing but his boxer shorts which held his crotch tightly, his erection barely disguised beneath the taught cotton.

"Very nice," she said, again her tone approving, "You're in good shape."

"Thanks," he said, blushing, he was so bad with compliments, although it was clear she meant it.

She rose her left foot to his crotch and ran her toes down the length of his shaft, feeling its hardness between her toes. "And what about these?" she asked, referring to his underwear, "Are you going to take these off?" She continued to rub him through the material, the sensation of her silk stocking on the cotton of his boxer shorts was different to anything he had felt before, different and exciting.

He was worried that removing his boxers would end her gentle rubbing, but reasoned that it would probably lead to something even more exciting. He allowed her to continue for as long as he could get away with before answering her physically, sliding the boxers down his legs and standing completely naked before her.

The sight before her was very inviting. A young, willing man, eager to do whatever she asked, a man so transfixed by her feet that he was totally hers to do with as she pleased.

Her foot returned and pressed against his shaft, the feel of the silk on his skin was incredible, smooth, yet somehow slightly course in places, he knew that if she continued to rub and press against him in this way he would cum again, just as he had done on the train. He would try harder to hold back this time, he was eager not to just take his own satisfaction that night, he knew that if he wanted more then he would need to make sure her needs were attended to as well.

Alice had no intention of letting him grind and writhe against her foot until he ejaculated all over himself. It had been fun on the train, but now was time for something different. She enjoyed that this young man was so eager that he now stood naked before her while she remained fully clothed, she had power over him, and she was going to use it.

"Come, sit back down," she said, indicating that he return back to his place on the couch.

Immediately he sat down, folding his left leg over the cushion as he had done before, his unobstructed erection now pointing lewdly towards Alice. She looked at it for a moment longer, it was strong, red and eager, she knew she could make him cum in minutes given the chance, but he would have to work for it first.

Without a word she raised her right foot to his face, toes pointed towards him, almost beckoning him to come closer. He did not need a command to know what to do, he raised his hand to support the weight of her leg and leant his face forwards, allowing her toes to splay across his nose, the fabric of the stockings gently brushing his upper lip, almost, but not quite, entering the hungry opening of his mouth.

For a moment he inhaled. He adored her natural perfume, the leather of her shoes, the slight hint of sweat trapped in her stockings, mixed with the perfume she must've reapplied to herself before he came in. It was intoxication, he had thought that before, but there was no better word for it.

She enjoyed seeing just how much her scent effected him, it was such an unusual thing to watch, a man breathing each breath through her toes, enjoying every part of her. He truly did worship her.

She lowered her toes, brushing them slowly over his slightly parted lips, hinting at what was to come, but not yet allowing it. He could taste her now, the faintest taste, but it drove him wild with desire. The stockings continued to brush against his lips, each time he opened his mouth a little wider and tried to take the toes into his mouth, but with each of his movements she withdrew slightly, guiding him closer to her inch-by-inch like an obedient puppy.

Eventually the anticipation hit her almost as much as it had for him. She wanted to give in to him, to let him have what he so desperately desired. She leaned back in the corner of the couch, shifting her body slightly closer and pressing her pointed stocking-clad toes more firmly between his lips.

He accepted them hungrily, allowing them to enter his waiting mouth. The sensation of stockinged feet between his lips was a new one to him, he could make out the feel of her toes, but it was obscured, creating a sense of the unknown. Straight away he could taste her, part musky, part bitter, part sweet, it was perfection itself, the stockings had held her feet, collecting her taste for him, and he was in heaven.

He opened his mouth further, accepting all five of her toes inside at once. The fabric brushed against the top of his mouth, it was hard to breathe, but this was better than air, he didn't care. He sucked on them, all at once, applying as much pressure as possible with his tongue, hoping to give her even half the experience that he was enjoying now.

Alice let out a gentle moan, he was voracious, yet somehow still gentle. He devoured her foot passionately, like a man who had lived to do nothing else. Each gentle suck at her toes, or strong stroke of his tongue sent a gentle tingle throughout her body. She could not tell if she enjoyed the spectacle more or the attention, but either way she could not deny that she was enjoying it. It was at the same time erotic and romantic, left to his own devices he would remain worshipping that foot all day.

He barely even noticed as she lifted her skirt up, bunching it around her buttocks, exposing her entire leg to him. She folded her fingers over to top of her stockings and slowly, seductively, slid it down her thigh to her knee.

Peter never stopped what he was doing, but his attention was drawn to this demonstration of pure sexual excitement. For the first time he had seen her legs from toe to thigh and they were every bit as beautiful as he had imagined. His cock hardened even more at the sight.

With the stocking lowered to her mid-leg, she spoke, softly, almost a whisper, "take it off."

He raised his hands to the back of her leg and slid the soft fabric down towards his mouth, still working her toes between his lips as he did so. With the fabric sufficiently loose around her ankles he bit the tip of the stocking between his teeth and pulled, allowing it to fall wetly over his crotch. He thought about moving it, but the sensation was nice, the soft silk against his hard cock.

He looked at her for a moment, admiring her perfect skin, feeling it's delicate softness, the pure femininity of her. A moment later he had her toes in his mouth once more. This time he was able to give them each the individual attention he had been craving, and sucked them gently into his mouth one-by-one.

He swirled his tongue around them, jabbing it softly between each pair of toes, before licking her from her heel to the ball of her foot, in long hard strokes. She moaned - he knew what he was doing - he may not have indulged his fantasies before that day, but he knew what he wanted and he was passionate about getting it. Every stroke, every suck, every kiss seemed to be a single brushstroke in his masterpiece, no motion was wasted, no energy misplaced, every touch made her feel warmer, her need was growing.

Soon she could take it no longer, she needed to put him to the test. Wordlessly she pressed her ankles together and raised her legs away from her face. With a shuffle, she managed to slide her panties off, still leaving her skirt and one of her stockings on. She placed her stocking-clad foot on the floor, her bare one on the sofa, her legs spread suggestively, like an invitation.

Peter marvelled at the sight, she was still almost fully dressed, but had given him a view of more of herself than he would ever have hoped for. He had enjoyed worshipping her feet, but there was a time where other parts would need attention. And that time was now.

He did not wait for an instruction, instead he hoped that her meaning was obvious. For a second he looked down at her, her beautiful womanhood exposed to him, perfectly formed, flushed slightly red with excitement and a tiny hint of wetness. He wanted to taste her, to feel her body writhe beneath his tongue, he wanted to repay what she had done for him on the train.

He moved his naked body onto all-fours and crawled along the couch, allowing his eager face to lead the way. He felt her before he made contact, a heat rose from her, she was ready for him.

Tentatively he stuck out his tongue, licking her slit softly from bottom to top, testing the waters, tasting her. She moaned, it was quiet, but still a moan, she was ready for him. He licked her again, from bottom to top, this time more forcefully, and this time not removing his tongue when he was done. He continued in this way, slowly, always slowly, but pressing a little harder each time, allowing her to feel the strength of his tongue, to imagine what he might do next.

She didn't have to wait long. He lowered his head slightly, allowing his tongue to explore her hole. She wasn't expecting this from him, the shock sent a shiver down her spine which was replaced by a pleasant warm glow. His tongue was strong, and he managed to work the tip of it inside her, perhaps an act of true devotion. She knew now that he would not tire until she had.

Finally, he lifted his head. His attention focused on the small bud at the top of her lips, the perfectly swollen little bead. His tongue circled it, feeling her body shudder at his touch, each time allowing himself to move slightly, almost imperceptibly, faster. Occasionally he sucked at it, allowing him to take it hungrily into his mouth, sensing her increasing sensitivity, before release her and continuing with his tongue.