Train Encounter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could feel her breathing become more laboured, her hips rising and falling beneath his mouth. He tried to suck at her clitoris once more, but was denied, she placed a hand on the back of his head and pressed it forcefully towards her womanhood. He flicked his tongue hungrily over the bud as she continued to grind his face into her crotch, her hips pressing ever more forcefully upwards, her breathing heavier, more erratic.

The moment came, she pressed her hips upwards in one last explosive surge of energy as she moaned loudly, her breathing heavy, animalistic. He didn't stop, wanting to prolong her pleasure as long as he could, he was unable to breathe but didn't care.

Her hand was still gripping the back of his hair, her fingers tangled. She didn't have the energy to release him yet. He remained still, his face resting on her inner thigh while she recovered. The slight scent of her well tended pussy filling his nostrils, his face still wet with her. Her breathing slowed, she came back to the world.

For a while neither of them moved, both savouring the moment they were in and thinking back at how it had all come about. This morning they were strangers, now they were lovers. The room was silent save for their breathing, they were in a state of total, perfect, bliss.

Eventually Alice released his hair, allowing him to sit up properly on the couch. He looked down at her, she was exhausted, but still just as beautiful than before. She turned her body, pulling her skirt back down as she did and removing her remaining stocking. "I enjoyed that," she said, softly.

"It was my pleasure," he replied, not a word of a lie.

"I think you've earned something from me," she added, a playful smile on her face, "Lie down on the bed, make yourself comfortable."

Slowly he made his way to the bed, his erection having stayed constant since the moment he stepped in the door. He wondered about what she might have in store for him, but then decided to just relax and see, he knew that whatever it was, he would enjoy it.

He climbed onto the bed and sank onto the duvet, it was silky, the softest material he had ever felt, she really did get the royal treatment. He placed himself right in the centre of the bed, his head supported by a pillow. Looking down he could see his manhood, still pointing lewdly towards the ceiling, practically begging for release.

His attention turned to Alice, still fully dressed apart from her stockings and panties. He enjoyed the sense of vulnerability he had being completely naked before her. In many ways it was good that she was not naked herself, it gave him something to work towards if they were to meet again in future.

She climbed up to the bed beside him and swung her body around so that she sat facing him, hugging her knees to her chest her feet pointing towards his head. She looked at him for a moment before leaning back onto her elbows and stretching her feet out towards his face.

Her feet covered most of his face, he was in paradise, he didn't wait for permission before he got to work, kissing and licking her beautiful soles, renewing his efforts from before. He could taste the sweetness of her feet mixing with the taste already on his tongue from her pussy, there was nowhere he would rather be.

He raised his hands up to manipulate her feet, to move them slightly so he could place her toes inside his mouth and suck upon them once again. As he did this he felt her hand grip around his shaft, her skin soft and warm, almost as perfect as the soles of her feet.

He took his cue and continued to worship her with renewed vigour, licking every inch of her soles, pressing his tongue against her as strongly as he could before placing each toe inside his mouth one-by-one and sucking them lovingly. His tongue darted everywhere, in a frenzy, no part of her feet was safe from his roaming mouth.

As his efforts intensified so did hers. She tightened her grip around his shaft, enjoying the warmth it emitted, the clear excitement of it in her hand. She could feel it's veins, see it's redness, a small drop of liquid forming at the tip of his straining head. She wanted to take it in her mouth, to suck at him until he exploded inside her, but that could wait. She had no intention of releasing him from her feet, each time he touched them seemed better than the last and he was too close anyway.

His breathing became louder, heavier, like an animal struggling against a trap. His mouth lapped hungrily at her beautiful feet as she continued to pump away at his manhood, feeling him writhe beneath her, almost exactly as she had seen him do on the train.

For a moment his mouth stopped, stuck open, he let out a low groan, his body jerked and jets of hot cum spread across his chest, covering him in the evidence of his pleasure. Alice continued with her hands, not relenting until his orgasm had closed, each pump eliciting a fresh explosion from within.

As soon as his orgasm had subsided he continued to lick at her feet. She was impressed, for many men that would signal the end, but Peter wanted to continue to show that he would work for her pleasure. For now, at least, he didn't need to.

She turned her body and lay down beside him. She moved her head towards his and kissed him deeply. He responded by kissing her back, exploring her mouth with her tongue, allowing her to savour the tastes that he had enjoyed. She enjoyed it more than she should, this young man had given her an experience unlike any other, it would not be the last.