Train Ride from China

Story Info
Wife is stripped and groped on Chinese train ride.
1.7k words
3.94
46.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TRAIN RIDE FROM CHINA

My husband Tom and I were visiting China with our friends Monica and Jeb. We were nearing the end of a wonderful vacation and had visited some very scenic mountains and a deep gorge in western China. We'd taken the train to this area of the country and were taking the same train back to the coast where we'd stay in a hotel before leaving the next day. The train ride out had been very pleasant. We saw some wonderful scenery and some interesting cities. The return trip was a five-hour ride.

We boarded the train and got seats in the next-to-last car. In the first hour of the trip, we got some food and used the facilities and had settled in for the remainder of our journey.

We rode through a city where there was a lot of activity. Some sort of demonstration was underway. It looked to be pretty unruly. The protest signs were nearly all in Chinese and illegible to us. However, there were a few signs in English. The protest was anti-American. We learned later that there had been an incident over the South China Sea and there were protests throughout China. Of course, the Chinese government allowed the protests to occur. They were trying to get their population stirred up at the U.S. The train stopped at the local station and a crowd of people got on the train. The protest was over and they were heading back to wherever they lived. The Chinese who got on were rude and obnoxious. They bullied us into giving up our seats. The aisles were packed with many people holding on to the hand rail and straps above the seats. We tried to smile at some of the Chinese riders, but they either ignored us or looked at us with a scowl or said something rude or hateful in Chinese. We didn't know what they were saying, but their tone of voice conveyed their meaning.

After an hour of riding in these crowded conditions, Monica and I had to go to the bathroom. The restroom was in the next car back. When we got to the next car, there was a very long line. Monica said she was going to try for another restroom in the car toward the front of the train, hoping things were less crowded there. As she passed by Tom and Jeb, she told them I would be awhile because I was in a long line. I stayed where I was and after twenty minutes, I got into the restroom. A couple of 'ladies' had rudely pushed ahead of me and as soon as I sat down, people were banging on the door for me to hurry. I came out and said something snotty to the next woman in line. I knew a few Chinese phrases and I used one on her.

But then the density of the crowd prevented me from moving forward to our car. A number of young men were between me and the door out of the car. I couldn't move in any direction and young men were crowding into me and rubbing against me. I tried to ask them politely to let me through, but they refused and became annoyed, then belligerent toward me. I was stuck. I decided to stay where I was for a few minutes to let emotions and the crowding subside.

Then, I felt a hand on my butt. I was wearing slacks, a vest and a buttoned blouse along with shoes and socks and underwear, of course. The hand moved and slid into the back of my pants, getting under my panties onto my bare skin. I turned and gave the man a dirty look and pulled his hand out of my pants. As I did this, another guy reached around and grabbed my breast. Then another hand went into my pants. I squirmed to move away from this intruder, arching my back. That opened up the front of me for another hand, which slipped into the front of my pants and found its way under my panties to my pussy. The hand rubbed my bush and then began to probe between my legs. I was trying to pull the hands off me, but was outnumbered. I got the hand out of the front of my pants but someone tugged at the waist of my slacks and pulled them down over my hips. They slipped to just above my knees. When I tried to grab them, two men pulled my hands away and my pants were soon down at my ankles. I thought of screaming, but the car was so noisy and I hadn't seen any security people. I did call for help, but that just drew more attention to me. Nobody helped. They stood and watched and one woman called me "an American bitch". I was trapped and hoped that everyone would calm down and leave me alone; no such luck.

While two guys were holding my hands from resisting, other men were stripping me. One guy was unbuttoning my blouse while another unhooked my bra from the back. They pulled the straps of the bra off my shoulders so with my open blouse and vest, my breasts were exposed. Numerous hands were groping for a feel. My nipples were pinched and hands were lifting and pawing me. Someone behind me pulled my blouse and vest off of my shoulders, leaving me topless. The men were jostling to feel and suck on my nipples and many of the men reached between my legs. Before long, my panties were down my legs. I had to lift one leg to keep from falling. In doing so, I stepped out of my clothes and shoes. I was naked except for my socks, one shoe and a clump of clothes at my other ankle. It wasn't long before those were pulled off my foot. While the group of men around me continued to grope me, I saw my clothes being passed around the car and women were taking articles they liked. Old men joined the young guys and numerous hands touched and probed every bit of my body from my knees to my head. They were enjoying stripping and groping an American woman with light hair and a pussy that matched.

I was pushed forward into one of the seats so I was leaning over with my backside to the crowd. I felt fingers probing my cunt and going inside me. One guy would finger me, then another. I was drying up, so they put some butter or something on my vulva to ease their groping. I was in danger of being gang raped by all of these guys. I felt a prick push against my ass and slip into my cunt. The cock lodged firmly inside me. My fear of being gang-raped in a crowd of Chinese people was happening. But then the cock quickly pulled out.

Some of the women in the car were yelling at the men, apparently telling them to stop. A few of the men were similarly urging them to stop raping me. The crowd parted and a guy in a uniform came up to me. He could speak a little English. He said something to the effect that he would get me out of there if I kept my mouth shut about the incident. He was afraid of an international incident or something. I had no other option and would do anything to get away. I agreed to what he was asking.

Someone handed me my vest. The rest of my clothes had disappeared and the uniformed guy told me to just get out of there. He helped me through the crowd, pushing the young men out of the way. He held my arm as we walked back through the portal between the cars. We pushed through the crowd and found my husband and Jeb.

Tom was shocked and pissed-off when he saw me, naked except for the vest which didn't cover my breasts or my pussy. Tom was ready to go back to the rear car and raise hell, but the guy in the uniform told him it was a very bad idea. When we told the uniformed guy that Monica had disappeared forward, he and Jeb went to look for her. I was shaken-up by what had happened and was glad my husband was there to hold me. We were still in the aisle, hanging on the hand rail. Tom gave me his shirt but I was almost totally exposed below the waist. There were few guys in the car who were rubbing against me. They would feel my ass and one grabbed my tit. I didn't tell Tom about this. I didn't want to start an incident with all the unfriendly people on the train. I just let the guys have their feels.

Finally, the uniformed guy brought Monica back to us. She was okay and while she had been felt-up by a number of men, she still had all her clothes. Her bra had been unhooked to give access to her tits and a few guys had put their hands on her shaved pussy. She said they got all excited about her being cleanly shaved down there. She was shaken up, but okay. When she saw me, naked below the waist, she wanted to give me something of hers to wear. While everyone watched, she pulled her jeans and shoes off and pulled down her panties and gave them to me. The riders in the car had a nice view of Monica's ass and pussy as she undressed and then put her jeans back on. We also got a blanket to wrap around me.

As we proceeded east, we stopped at the stations along the way. The crowd eventually thinned and we were able to regain seats for the last two hours of the trip. The rest of the ride was uneventful, but the middle two hours had been very scary.

Once we got back to our hotel by taxi, we went to our rooms for the night. Tom asked me to describe what had happened. Now that we were out of danger, the details of my ordeal got Tom excited. That turned-me-on too. When I described the one prick that had been put in my cunt, Tom leaned me over the bed and fucked me in the same position that I had been trapped in on the train. It was weird that we were having sex while remembering how I got stripped and almost raped on the train.

Isn't it amazing what turns people on?