Train Sex in the Time of Corona

Story Info
Sadly, I did not keep my social distance.
1.2k words
4.3
10.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was official; states across America were locking down to avoid the global pandemic of COVID-19 (the Corona Virus) from devastating their towns. Luckily, my boss had sent us home early on Tuesday. Like everyone else, I, too, was glued to the news on Wednesday and Thursday. On Friday morning, with the reports confirming that this virus was a long way from being over, I remembered I had masks and Lysol at my office. (I had a co-worker that was always sick. One day I got fed up with her germs, so I went onto Amazon.com; I purchased 100 masks, three cans of Lysol, and a big jar of hand sanitizer. She wasn't sick for the next month. Then COVID 19 came through with a vengeance. I threw on some leggings, a hoodie, my mask, gloves, and headed to the train. I decided to take the Q train because I knew it would be the quickest and possibly the emptiest train— I just had no idea how empty.

I made it onto the train just before the car doors closed. Unfortunately, I bumped into a guy that was standing in the doorway; he was tall with a lean body. I apologized a few times, and he replied, with a sexy voice, "No problem, beautiful." Was he flirting during a pandemic? I could feel his eyes tracing the curves of my legs, but I figured he wouldn't approach me. We locked eyes, and when I saw the shape of his mask wrinkle, I knew I wasn't alone in my attraction. After 86th Street, the train came to a slow stop. The conductor said, over the intercom, "this train is being held due to a sick passenger on the train ahead. Sorry for the inconvenience." Knowing it was going to be a longer ride than expected, I decided to sit. I turned on my R&B 90s playlist and closed my eyes.

A tap awakened me; I opened my eyes to see the guy standing over me.

"I just had to tell you, your body looks amazing in those leggings."

"Thank you," I replied.

"Your scent is very intoxicating, as well."

I couldn't see myself, but I was sure my cheeks were turning red. "Is that so?" I flirted back.

"Yes. Coming across a woman with such an intoxicating scent is a turn-on. Can you see what it's doing to me?"

I was so busy staring into his deep dark eyes, and being aroused by his full lips, that I didn't realize his pants were getting tighter.

"Do you smell like that everywhere?" He asked.

Thinking what my answer would be, I could feel my body heat beginning to rise.

"I've never had any complaints," I replied. He smiled in response.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to find out."

He extended his gloved hand to me and raised me from my seat. Towering over me, he bent over and inhaled at my neck; his facial hair tickled me in the process. His body moved closer to mine, and I could feel his dick pressing against my stomach. He inhaled down the length of my body. When he arrived at my pussy, he used his left hand to caress my ass; then he bent my leg to lift it onto the seat. He lowered down and buried his nose deep into my crotch. I wasn't sure what had come over me. Maybe it was the pandemic or the fact that I was horny and finally about to live out a fantasy. All I knew was if the world was coming to an end, I might as well enjoy the ride. When he came up, the smile on his face was pure sex.

He asked, "May I?" Then I slid down my pants.

He hoisted me up onto his shoulders and, for dear life, I held on to the overhead bar. With my leggings pulled down to my knees, he slipped his head in between my pants and began to devour my pussy. All my push-ups had come in handy because a month ago I could barely do a pull-up. Although it was a struggle, I was able to hold myself up as he licked and sucked my clit to a trembling orgasm. When he lowered me back to the floor, I saw that his dick was rock hard. I pushed him against the car door. I removed my gloves and grabbed his dick from his pants. His dick was nothing short of fantastic. I squatted down, licked my lips, and moved in for the kill. I inched my way down the length of his dick and cupped his balls in my hand. He placed his hand behind my head and pushed my mouth farther down the length of his dick, and with every motion, my pussy grew wetter. Between the sounds of my slurping, he yelled, "Fuck" and "Shit." Inside I knew, I was probably giving him some of the best head he had in his life.

"God! I wish I could bend you over and fuck you right now!" He said

I pulled his dick from my mouth, "I thought you'd never ask."

He removed his gloves, pulled me up, then groped my ass as he bit at my neck. He bent down to lick at my wet pussy; then he bent me over. I could see our reflections in the window as he slid his dick into me. The welcomed pressure of his dick entering my pussy forced me to close my eyes and savor the moment. I lowered my head like a rag-doll as he took control of my body. And, with every thrust, my head jerked up and down. He whispered for me to put my mask on, which I did, then he told me to look up. I looked into the glass and his eyes. As his thrusts started to slow down and get deeper, my moans got longer. He would completely exit my pussy to admire the gaping hole he left, then ram it back in, to make me scream in ecstasy. The train had started to move, and he began to pick up his pace. He reached one hand around my neck, and the other gripped my hoodie, and he proceeded to pound into me. In the race for him to have his orgasm, I had become his sexual rag doll. He thrust into me over and over; then I heard him scream, "I'm gonna cum!" With a few more thrusts, he walked back and emptied his dick on the floor. I looked at the reflection of a total stranger in the window and said to myself —What the Fuck! I could tell he was thinking the same.

I pulled up my pants and eased my body into a seated position. He put his dick back into his pants and sat back down to catch his breath. With the train entering the 72nd street station, we stared each other down. Before the doors opened, all he could get out was, "Damn! You got some good pussy!" I smiled and said, "So I've been told." He chuckled. When the doors opened, he got up and exited the train, keeping his eyes on me as he left. When the doors closed and the train pulled out of the station, I put my headphones back in and closed my eyes.

I jolted awake when I heard the announcement and felt the wind from the open door at 42nd street. I jumped up and ran off the train just as the doors closed behind me. As I walked up the stairs, my body felt weak, and my pussy was moist. I asked myself, "Did I just fuck a total stranger on the train, or did I dream it?"