Trained

Story Info
A husband learns his new role as her property.
8k words
4.56
52.3k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosheDovit
MosheDovit
313 Followers

It all started out innocently enough. We were talking about out-of-the-box sexual preferences, the kind of conversation you would have with really close friends, or your wife. My wife confided that she had begun to enjoy what was turning out to be a bit of a morning routine for us. For the past week or so I had been waking up with a hard-on. I am in my fifties so we joked that getting a boner in the morning was a real twenty to thirty year old thing to be doing. I guess the attention it got was encouraging, because it kept on happening.

The thing is, my wife had been playing with it almost every morning. She confessed that she like starting her day off by playing with what she called her 'pet.'

"I like making you horny first thing in the morning Baby. It seems to make you more receptive later in the afternoon if I feel like having sex. Of course I don't always feel like it in the morning or the afternoon, but when I do, I like how easy it is to make your cock hard, especially later in the day. It's like I primed it earlier." She smiled seductively.

"You're ok with that, aren't you Baby?"

Ok with it? Just talking about it made me hard. I had to confess to her that I was starting to be disappointed when she didn't play with my cock in the morning.

"That's my prerogative Baby," she laughed. "Do you think I should be expected to jack you off every morning just because you wake up with a boner? No Honey, that's not the way it works for me. But some mornings I really like making it drool, then leaving you that way. Sort of a nice start to my day." She smiled that wicked little grin that I found irresistible.

"I think you like being handled first thing in the am, don't you?" she teased.

I liked it a lot more than I probably should have. I looked forward to tomorrow mornings starting at about noon the previous day. The growing bulge in my pants gave away any possibility of keeping that thought private. She glanced at my crotch and smiled, suspicion confirmed.

"Let's make a new routine Honey," she said playfully. "How about you check with me before getting up in the mornings. I might want to play with my cock," she grinned and leaned forward. Her hand found my erection and her smile deepened.

"Yeah I thought so. Tsk, tsk such a slutty reaction," she chided me playfully. But her hand stayed in my lap. Her fingers traced the hard ridge through my jeans, gliding slowly up and down as she spoke.

"So from now on, make your cock hard for me, and snuggle up before you get up. If I'm interested I'll play with it. If not, you can get up and go. In any case I will only want your cock for 20 minutes tops, or maybe not at all, Okay?"

Was it Ok? My cock got hard most mornings anyway and more reliably since she had been playing with it. Was I Ok with getting my cock hard in the morning just in case she felt like playing with it? Fuck yes! My cock was hard now, just imagining the implications. I wasn't really being asked. I was being told. That was the most significant implication. She was assuming control.

She leaned forward, unzipped my fly and reached inside. "Hmm what have we here? I felt her fingers wrapping around my erection until her entire hand tightened around my stiff cock like it belonged to her. She pulled it out and held it in her hand. I gasped.

"See how easy that was? You haven't been played with since early this morning and it's late afternoon. All I had to do was talk about playing with your cock and you got a boner." She slid both hands up and down my hard cock. She knew she owned it and she knew I couldn't do anything about it.

I pushed my hips forward in my seat and shoved my cock as far forward into her hands as I could get it. This was it. Up till now we had been pretending to be sexual partners. Being partners implies an equivalency of some kind, a give and take, recognized by both participants. But we weren't partners. We didn't really want to be. She wanted sex when she felt like it, and she did not want to have to be concerned about how I was feeling about that. So her answer to that problem was to keep me on the edge, in case she felt like it. She could make my cock hard enough to use in about 5 minutes that way. But mostly she just made it hard and played with it. She had been doing that for a few weeks. I was good with whatever I could get.

"I know you like this as much as I do," she told me once. "I know it gives you pleasure to hand over control of your cock to me, and if we're being honest, you know I can handle it better than you can." She was right. I fantasised about her being my handler. I was her man-whore, her number one cock; ready to perform anytime. I told her about my fantasy and she said she liked the idea of owning a performing cock. Knowing she thought of me as her property made me harder.

She kept leaning back in her chair, enticing me to follow her. Finally, with me straining as far forward as possible, on the edge of my chair, and her comfortably seated with her hand firmly around my erection, she leaned in close and whispered in my ear.

"Oh, another new rule: when I don't feel like playing with it, you're not allowed to either, Honey. You're not allowed to make yourself cum when I'm not around or the whole idea will be useless. Know what I mean?" She squeezed my cock and grinned conspiratorially. "So that means no touching, because we both know you have no will power. You'd jerk yourself off and that's not allowed anymore." Her lips brushed my ear and I felt her smile.

I could have made an argument against being sexually objectified. Ok, ... but I could have pointed out that I would be left with a morning boner and no way to fix that, but my stiff cock in her hand pretty much screwed any chance of winning that argument. Besides, that was the whole point. She was making it clear that she would be the fix for that from now on. Maybe I could cum later, if she felt like it.

I managed to nod my head. She knew how horny-making this was, and she was enjoying my predicament. So I was going to have to put up with feeling slightly horny all the time so my cock would stay semi-erect, so it could get hard in a minute in case she felt like using it? Just anticipating that situation made my cock felt like it was made of metal, and as far as she was concerned, a stiff cock meant my unqualified approval.

"So it's official," she grinned and squeezed my erection playfully. "I'm in charge of the cock now. Trust me, you'll be a happier boy." She put my rigid cock back inside my pants and sat back.

"Baby stand up and take off your pants and underwear please. Yes, thanks. Spread your legs just a bit, Honey. That's good, right there." She held my balls in one hand while the other glided back and forth along the length of my boner.

"Hands behind you Baby. What's going on now is not really under your control anymore, and it's annoying to have any silly unconscious modesty responses interfere with the fun." I clasped my hands obediently behind me, wondering if I ever had any control.

"So listen, I was wondering if I could get you to help me clean the house up a bit. My girlfriend is coming to stay with us for a few days and I really want to get the kitchen floor washed. Could you do that for me Honey?" Her hand stopped gliding up and down my shaft long enough to squeeze my cock and I grunted.

"Thanks Baby! I'm guessing that was a yes. Oh, I'm gonna need you to do that naked, on your hands and knees. I'll supervise." She wasn't joking.

"Take your sweater and T-shirt off Honey." She held my cock firmly and played with my balls while I stripped out of my remaining clothes.

"I know it's a little cool in here but you'll soon warm up. Or at least, you won't care much. Let's do that floor now Honey. Let's go to the kitchen and get started." She was getting excited. She gave my cock a final squeeze and patted my ass as I turned toward the kitchen.

"Such a cute bare ass. Go ahead; go get the cleaning supplies first. I'll be right behind you."

I walked ahead of her, very conscious of being completely naked and her having all her clothes on.

The first swat across my ass stung a little, but it surprised me more than anything else. I yelped and twisted around. My wife was holding a riding crop and grinning.

"Oh come on! I'm guessing you don't mind a few taps once in awhile, right?" She was right.

"In fact I'm pretty sure you like it." She tapped my hip lightly with the crop. "Keep moving sweetie, that floor won't wash itself." I turned and walked cautiously forward, hyper-aware now that my ass was a target.

"CRACK!" the crop landed on my bare ass again. This time I yelped and moved faster.

"Good boy," she said breathlessly, like I had just performed a trick correctly for her. I filled the bucket and got down on all fours, facing away from her. I pushed my ass out toward her and began washing the floor. It was a slutty thing to do, but I couldn't help it.

"CRACK!" The crop stung. I grunted my pleasure and scrubbed faster.

"Yes! Good Boy," she gushed. Her voice was husky and breathless. She tapped the insides of my thighs with her crop.

"Spread your legs apart while you work Honey." Her voice was hoarse and it had a slight edge to it that wasn't there before. "I want to watch your junk move."

I stuck my ass up and spread my knees apart as I scrubbed. My protruding rear end undulated in an exaggerated circular pattern. My balls hung between my legs and my erect cock bobbed as I worked. I waited expectantly for the sting of the crop.

"Scrub harder Honey, get right down there. Let's see a little enthusiasm!"

"CRACK!" Leather on skin, the crop came down across my bare bottom, arched as high into the air as I could get it. I grunted and kept my ass where it was.

"Keep scrubbing Baby. I want that floor clean enough to lick!"

I scrubbed the floor on my elbows and knees, with my back arched and my ass cheeks flexing as I worked.

"CRACK!" the crop landed on my bare ass again. I grunted and worked faster.

"Keep that ass up honey! You learn so quickly. Now that you know what 'go faster' feels like, we'll get this floor finished in no time." Her hand reached between my legs and fondled my balls. She held them and rolled them around in her fingers. I kept my ass up and relaxed into her control.

"It feels good doesn't it Honey?" Her hand released my balls and tightened around my stiff cock. "To give up control, to know that I decide when the floor is clean. You don't have to worry about a thing. You just have to do what you're told."

I knew she had the riding crop in her other hand, so I spread my knees as far apart as I could on the tile floor and arched my butt as high as possible. I waited excitedly for the next violation of my dignity, like a bitch about to be mated.

"CRACK!" The crop struck my ass like an electric shock. My involuntary grunt of satisfaction betrayed any illusion of self-control that I had left. All I had to do was give in and be the obedient man-slut she wanted me to be, her man-cunt, there to strip and fuck whenever she said.

I stopped washing momentarily, unable to move. Sprawled naked, face down on the floor, she stroked my bare ass with her crop like a promise, while she held me in place by my cock.

"Mmmm, feels like you're leaking, you bad boy, all over my clean floor!"

"CRACK!" The crop came down again. I gasped and my ass twitched in response.

"You better clean that mess up Baby," she said thickly and released my stiff cock. I dipped my sponge into the cleaning bucket.

"No, not with the scrub pad. Use your tongue Honey. I want to see you lick your mess up," she directed. Her voice was breathless, anticipating my response.

Part of me knew this was a turning point. This was something new that we had not discussed beforehand. I could point that out, or I could just submit to her dominance and accept that she was making the rules now. So I crawled backward until I could lick my own pre-cum off the floor I had just cleaned. As I licked, I heard the sharp sound of her crop whistling through the air.

"CRACK!" the crop snapped against my ass and I licked faster.

"Good boy! Such a fast learner!" she cooed. "All that pre-cum is back where it came from now, and the floor is clean again! So obedient, let's see what else you can learn today." Her voice had a sing-song quality to it that reminded me of a teacher instruction a toddler.

I felt something cold and liquid being dropped onto my asshole. Before I had time to react, she slid her lubricated index finger into my ass as far as it would go. I gasped and tightened reflexively. Her hand found my cock and pulled back and up on it. I was forced to arch my back. Her finger moved slowly in and out of my asshole, as she began stroking my cock with her other hand.

"Good boy!" she said proudly. "See how you're starting to like fucking my finger? You do? No? Well, it doesn't really matter. Your super-hard cock is talking for you." she smirked. "Do a good job with my finger and I promise we'll get something more worthwhile in there next time, Sweetie."

I moved back and forth on her finger. She let go of my cock and her fingers played with my balls, stroking, squeezing, cupping and pulling them away from the hard cock that was bobbing along to the finger-fucking she was giving me.

"Don't worry Baby, you'll get better at this," she whispered reassuringly. It will just take some practise. Maybe a lot of practise," she grinned.

"SMACK!" the sound of her open hand slapping my bare ass echoed through room. I knew what that meant. I fucked her finger faster.

"Yes! Good for you!" she shouted. "Now you know. Anytime I spank you, it means go faster. Excellent learning Honey!" She began stroking my cock like you would reward a pet. "Good boy!" she muttered, talking to my cock.

"Just so we're clear Baby, your stiff cock is indisputable evidence that having my finger slide in and out of your asshole makes you horny, correct?"

I grunted. She giggled.

....

The morning hardenings continued. It was an easy routine to get into. My cock got stiff every morning whether she played with it or not. By the time the afternoon rolled around I was usually more than ready to be played with. Although whether I thought I was ready or not didn't seem to matter much. The cock still hardened whenever she told it to. I learned to look forward to the afternoons as much as the mornings. Sometimes she made me work for it.

"I need to sort through some paperwork," she said one afternoon. "Come and sit with me. Oh come on! You can keep me company while I sort through these papers," she implored.

I could not imagine what I would do while she reviewed papers. She had been keeping me horny for days by playing with my cock most mornings, but not letting me cum. One morning, after she hardened it, she actually rode my cock long enough to make herself cum, then decided she was done. I had to leave the house with a boner. Now I'm supposed to sit and watch her work, but not let myself think about the erection in my pants. That was just unfair.

"Could I at least be allowed to sit here naked but not touch myself," I asked. Yes, I was embarrassed to ask, but horny enough to do it anyway. She feigned mild outrage.

"Oh my god! You're such a slut! Alright, go take your clothes off and come back here," she laughed. "Oh, and wear that cock strap I like, the one with the metal studs. And hurry up. I want to see your bare ass back here in ten minutes," she instructed.

I returned minutes later and sat beside her; naked, legs spread apart, erect. I had not touched myself because she had forbidden that. But I had her favorite cock-strap snapped around my genitals. She ignored me. She glanced over at my erection, smiled and continued reading. I knew she liked it when I was submissive so I did nothing. She once said she liked her sluts submissive and her cocks responsive. I sat on my hands to stop myself from touching my boner.

I was hypersensitive to the fact that I was there for her sexual convenience, not my gratification. I knew she was reinforcing that rule of behavior. It was her cock now, and I was there in case she wanted to use it. Occasionally she reached over and touched it, just to keep her options open, and for her own amusement.

Her apparent disinterest only made me harder. I closed my eyes and tried to will her hand onto my cock. My cock twitched involuntarily. The movement finally caught her eye. She sighed and focused on the erect, twitching, slut-stick beside her.

"Wow, you really are a sub-slut," she observed. "Just waiting naked to be used keeps your cock hard for Christ's sake. That's a very sub-whore thing to be doing, just so you know."

She was right. I was just coming to terms with the same epiphany. I was a straight, male, sub-whore.

"I guess I don't care how much of a whore you are, as long as I get hard cock when I want and for as long as I want. Think we can pull that off, Baby," she asked playfully?

"Just be patient, I'm almost through." She stroked my erection absent-mindedly, but was clearly more interested in resolving her filing issues.

"Could you stand up please? I need that seat to put files on. Stand here, beside me." She sounded distracted, like she didn't notice I was naked with a hard-on.

I stood. My cock stuck straight out in front of me. She reached up, and without looking away from her reading, began stroking it. She seemed able to play with my erection and focus on what she was reading at the same time.

"Listen Honey," she sighed after sorting through dozens of files for about half an hour. She stopped absent-mindedly running her fingers along my cock and looked at me. "I don't really feel like making your cock cum right now. I know you want me to and maybe you even still think that's part of the deal. But that would be outdated thinking Honey. Here's what you're going to do."

I found myself enthralled. We were pretending less and less. She was the boss now. She enjoyed being a cock-owner and I was forced to admit that I liked submitting to her. It was new territory for both of us and we wanted to see what came next.

"I'm gonna want to use that fuck-stick in about an hour or so, but after I have a drink and put my feet up, and maybe call my girlfriend Kate. So you're going to follow me around naked with a hard-on until I feel like a fuck, ok Baby? Let's go."

I trotted after my wife, naked, my erection sticking out at a 90-degree angle, with my hands clasped behind me, her excited cock slave, waiting to be used.

..........

"So here's the thing Baby, you know my really close friend Kate is spending a few days with us, right?" She said pointedly. Yes, she knew I knew that. Why was she telling me this? It had been a few days since the floor washing, and she had made sure my cock was rock hard every morning since. She didn't actually do anything with it, but as she said, she liked to make it drool, and then ignore it.

Most late afternoons she liked to have me strip and stand beside her with my hands behind me while she read the news and played with the stiff cock on display for her. Sometimes she let me cum, most times not. Today she played with my erection while she told me some news about the guest she had invited to spend the weekend with us.

"Well, I kind of let it slip that we have an unusual arrangement." She sounded like she needed to qualify something, something that she needed to absolve herself from. She spread her arms and held her hands apart, like someone showing that that they had no choice. Then she brought her hands together around my boner and squeezed. She ran her fingernails along both sides of the shaft. I gasped and she was in control again. She smiled and continued with her story

"So we were a little drunk, and I told her that I was the boss of your dick," she said apologetically. "Oh please, don't give me that face. We were loaded and I was bragging, Ok? Of course she had to have more details. So I told her about some of the things we were doing and now she wants to see for herself."

MosheDovit
MosheDovit
313 Followers