Trained

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes that's right Honey. Crawl to Kate now and lick your cum off her shoes."

I did as I was told; ashamed but very horny and determined to give up the last illusions I had about personal autonomy. The only choice I had now was to follow my cock or leave. So I crawled over to Kate with my bare ass high in the air and licked my cum off her shoe.

"Good boy," Kate said in that tone of voice reserved for pets and submissive whores. I knew she would always see me as my wife's pet now, a sex-on-demand toy, and I was ok with that.

"Kate Honey, I wanted to demonstrate the fact that there is nothing too extreme. Now you know what I meant about owning him."

.................................

Gina looked down at her slut squatting naked on the floor, semi-erect. She wanted to set a few things straight.

"I don't see any point to you wearing clothes for the rest of the weekend," she stated. "You'll just have to be taking them off all the time and I kinda like the idea of you following us around naked, waiting to be used. What do you think Kate," Gina turned to her friend. "Would that suit you?"

"It would, not having him naked would be an inconvenience and I like thinking of him as a sexual convenience; a tool I can use when the feeling strikes me," she laughed. "Certainly that long hard stick in front of him is going to be a handy tool, and I want it within easy reach," Kate said.

"So listen up Slut," Gina said. "You will stay naked. You will learn to cum when you are told, and Kate will practise her technique on you. I assume you're ok with Kate taking a hands-on approach?" she snickered. "Essentially I'm talking about sharing you sexually with my friend for the rest of the weekend. You will obey her just as you do me. Are we good?" I nodded, but she glanced at my cock anyway and saw that it was still hard. Proof positive for her.

"Good boy. Stand up and put your hands on top of your head." I did as I was told. Gina grabbed my erection and led me around the room. Then she handed my cock to Kate, who also used my cock as a handle to pull me stumbling along behind her around the room. It was a little ritual. It meant that Gina was sharing her power with her friend. And Kate was accepting dual ownership, at least for the weekend. Gina continued addressing me, with Kate holding my stiff rod in her hand.

"There are just so many things I want to introduce you to," my wife gushed. "So many ways you can please us, just by being you," she laughed. "All you need to do is be the slut we know already you are." I blushed, because I knew it was true.

"You're so clever, and you learn to obey so quickly," Gina mused. "You will learn to like being penetrated from behind in no time. You might even learn to really enjoy it." "Either way, you'll need to get used to it. My friend likes strap-ons," Gina smiled at Kate and used my cock to pull me toward the room where she kept her other sex toys.