Trained Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to make you happy."

Mia tried to keep her face neutral but Sam watched her smile break through. His heart swelled knowing that she approved of his answer, Sam waited for her response and he felt anxious without it. She pulled him into her biting his lip.

"What did I ever do to deserve you?" Mia whispered in between kisses. Sam's mind wandered back to the fact that she paid for him, she must have been so lonely, lonely enough to throw money around for a chance to have a relationship.

"I'm sorry," Sam said, it just sorts of fell out. He didn't mean to let her know what he was thinking.

"Sorry for what Sam?" Mia asked. The kisses had stopped and she looked at him with worry.

His mind scrambled for something to say, he didn't want to remind her that she bought him. Then he found the perfect thing to say.

"I'm sorry you didn't find me sooner."

"Upstairs now," Mia ordered, he couldn't read her tone, he wanted to think it was for another round as she called it. He loved being between thighs, just the feeling of her soft flesh surrounding him. Her heat was the only thing he wanted at that moment.

Sam practically fell off her as they both got up, Mia nudged for him to go to her room while she went for the locked closet. He stumbled up the stairs trying not to lose himself in another daydream. He was caught between views, on one side every time he went into her room it only made them happy. But how she didn't anything in response worried Sam, it hovered in the air around him like a rain cloud. He paused, she said upstairs. Not 'my bed' or 'my room', just upstairs. Sam needed direction with her, he felt so dependent. He didn't like it.

"Your room," Mia said, her hands calmed the storm of doubt in Sam's head but what she said reignited it. His anxiety kicked in and everything felt uncomfortable, just like when he first met Mia. She was scaring him, just like when she first took him here. It was all moving too fast again. Sam took a deep breath and focused on her touch, it was a little strange that she both made him nervous and calm. He may not like being dependent, but he loved the way it made him feel.

She guided him to the bed and stopped him getting on. She quickly pulled his shirt off, unbuckled his belt, and pulled down the rest. Mia ran her hands over, it felt different on his now hairless skin. It was like she was closer to him, all the sensation was amplified. Her hands explored while moving him onto the bed, laying on his back. She tapped his nose and said one word, "Stay". She left the room leaving Sam fighting his thoughts. She wasn't gone for long and brought back a black bag.

She reached in and pulled out handcuffs, then set them aside but within reach. Mia mounted his chest, straddling him just above the waist. She leaned over leaving them face to face again. If felt like no matter what position they were in she was in control.

"Okay Sam, we have to talk before we start this," Mia said. "Four questions."

"One, do you really want this relationship?"

Sam nodded.

"Two, this is not a normal relationship, so I need to know. Do you submit to me?"

He took a moment, then nodded again.

"Three," her hand stroked his face, Sam thought he felt her shaking. "Do I own you?"

Sam paused, it was a very unexpected question. He thought through it, he needed her. She was like a virus that had completely infested his mind and he would do anything to stay with her. So yes, she did own him. He nodded. Mia's hand shook hard and she sat up, she clenched her fists then unclenched them. Once it was over she leaned down and kissed Sam hard, after a good couple seconds she let and pulled back.

"Good boy," she paused. "Thank you, for being so sweet. "

And there it was, they were bonded. She owned him, he belonged to her. And it was everything he hoped it would.

"Four."

Sam got worried, if the last one was hard to answer, this one might be more so. What could she ask him?

"Do you have a safeword in mind because we're going to need one," Mia said smiling a little bit at how the situation went from intense to comical. "If you aren't familiar with the concept it's just a little word or phrase that you can say whenever you feel things are moving too fast, or if you aren't comfortable with what we're doing. Like if you say it the cuffs come off no matter what."

A good safe word them would be one that wouldn't make it awkward, Sam wanted to not scare her or make her feel like she crossed a line. So continuing with the tone he chose a song title that would make her laugh. He opened his mouth and paused looking at her.

"Yeah, you may speak now."

"Can I explain the safeword a little?"

"Sure go ahead."

"So, Bobby Darin was the guy who sang Dream Lover, I believe you're familiar with that one," she nodded. "Well, he was a lot of fun on stage. One of my favorite times he told an anecdote before singing his first hit. I'm probably paraphrasing but he said 'I'd like to soften things up a little and do a melody of a ballad. Imagine a guy and his gal sitting on a park bench and they're rather romantically involved. And the boy gets a little carried away by the moonlight and softly whispers into his girl's earlobe..."

Sam smiled and blushed a little, it was a funny story because of which song it was. He hummed the first four notes of the song and said: "Splish Splash I was taking bath."

Mia tried and failed to stifle a laugh. "Really, that's what you want to go with, Splish Splash?"

"I think that making you laugh could be a really good way to lighten the mood and stop the scene."

"You're really sweet, but I think it's time, for you to be quiet."

Sam smiled and closed his mouth. He anticipated her body on top of his head, letting him please her how she wanted. But she didn't start to strip. She got off him and lay at the foot of the bed, her face hovering near his rapidly inflating cock. Her hands reached up and her nails lightly dug into him leaving lines in his skin moving down, his body was alight with sensation and he jerked when her nails moved around his inner thighs.

"It's a good thing a brought these, hold on a little bit more," Mia kissed the head of his cock. "Good things are coming."

She cuffed his hands and feet, then brought out something that looked like a large ribbon with hooks at the end. It fit across his chest and she tightened it around his waist, ensuring he would not move about. It made him feel vulnerable and he loved every second of it. Everyone wanted to be vulnerable to someone. With someone, they had absolute trust in. Mia leaned back to the position she was in and looked at Sam.

"This is a test to find one of your limits, don't be afraid to use your safeword."

Then she breathed hot air over him. Sam moaned but quickly closed his mouth silencing himself. Mia crawled up and over to him like a spider crawling around her fly. Her hand squeezed his cheeks lightly forcing his mouth open.

"Sam you are mine, every part of you. Your mind," she tapped his temple. "Your body," she laid her hand on his chest. "And your voice" her hand held his throat, gently caressing it. "And while I did take away your speech, I still own all the other wonderful sounds you can make. Like that cute moan, you stopped. I want it, I want to hear it. Just because I don't want you to make coherent words doesn't mean I don't want to hear all those incoherent noises. Understand?"

Sam nodded and Mia retreated back. She stuck out her tongue and Sam felt her breath on himself again, he let out a small moan making sure not to mute it. Mia seemed pleased and showed it, her soft, wet, and hot tongue ran up the length of his shaft. Sam gasped and pulled against his restraints, his body automatically trying to push into her mouth. Her lips wrapped around his tip and she sucked it drawing out more sounds from Sam. Then, ever so slowly, walking the line between pleasure and agony, she went down enveloping him in her mouth. Sam's breathed rapidly like he was stepping into a hot bath. He had been uncomfortable masturbating the dorms, and even more so in Mia's home. He got it a habit of just trying to ignore it and now it was like fireworks going off.

Sam lost himself in her mouth, all other parts of him disappeared and he was just the pure pleasure emanating from his cock. A voice that didn't seem his mirrored the noises Mia's was making. A pop was echoed by a quick moan, Mia herself was either moaning or laughing into him received a long moan. Then in an instant, the voice became ragged drawing faster breaths marking that his climax was nearing. He felt her mouth slowly slide off and her hand started coaxing his orgasm closer and closer.

"Are you close?"

Sam gave her the only response he could and inched his head up and down.

"Then come for me."

Sam felt the words slam into him like a brick wall and his body started spasming, jerking about in its limited capacity. It was the most powerful orgasm he ever had, his head was spinning and he felt weak. He sank into the comfort of his bonds and let the final twitches worm their way out. As his head slowly returned from the clouds his eyes focused on Mia smiling near his deflated cock, his cum leaking a little from her mouth.

"Good boy. You came a lot, and you're still catching your breath." Mia started softly dragging her nails up and down his cock, breathing life into him. He felt himself getting hard again, recuperating faster than he ever had before. "But you still have some energy in you. How about round two this time?"

Sam couldn't say a word in response and didn't want to. He was hers to use.

"Well, at least your dick can answer me. It is adorable though, your silence I mean. As well as your cock, most guys don't like it when their dicks are seen as cute." With a few more caresses of the shaft and balls, his penis stood at attention ready for another onslaught. "But I think you're an exception."

Sam quivered at her touch, as well as her words. He was getting used to being called cute, every part of him, and he liked it. Any phrase Mia used as a nickname became a button she could press. She wrapped her lips back around his sensitive cock and sank slowly down again bringing a sighing moan out of Sam. She started slowly, taking care to not overstimulate him but sped up soon enough. Sam relaxed further into the bed letting himself be lost in the ecstasy.

It took longer this time, but Mia didn't try to drag it out. Her soft tongue increasing the stimulation as Sam shifted in response. His moans grew louder as felt he felt the second orgasm on the horizon and silently begged Mia with his eyes, she answered with a nod not letting up on him. In an instant, he was gasping deeply as she drained him. Sam let his head fall back on the pillow, realizing that was sweating slightly. He closed his eyes waiting to let out. Mia stood up and leaned over him, keeping his eyes closed he focused on his touch. She dragged her hard nipples up his body but stopped halfway up. He stares up at her and she had a smug smile on her face. Her eyes lowered to his chest and her hands started playing with his nipples. Sam never would have thought he was sensitive there but it had an enormous effect, bring his dick up for the third time. He wondered just how long Mia wanted to do this. She was always stopped after one, but that may have to do with the fact that she was ready to fall asleep beforehand.

"Open your eyes, Sam."

Sam obeyed. She had undressed at some point in time, probably when he was completely lost in orgasm. He watched her lean down for a kiss. He instinctively pulled away as best he could, then instantly regretted it, the sad look on Mia face pulled at his heartstrings. He opened his mouth to say something and waited for permission.

"It's okay, I get it," Mia said and slunk back down to his hard cock. Again she gripped him stopping his apologetic thoughts. He gave into the pleasure again.

Mia pumped his cock and her other hand started caressing his balls. Sam's whimpers brought back the smile on her face. They were lost in the moment, and the moment stretched to what felt like an eternity. And there was nowhere Sam would rather be. Since it was the third time he felt it inch up, his fast deep breath begged for it to come faster, but Mia kept her pace making him squirm. He curled up as he tipped over the edge and released again. This time Mia let him spurt all over his chest and left him gasping with the hot fluid pooling over him.

He felt exhausted, his body had convulsed enough to make him sore. But would she let him go? Sam waited and her nails answered his question, stimulating his cock. He twitched in response, not ready yet for another one. But Mia was not taking no for an answer and her smooth nails sent shivers up his spine. Again and again, until he slowly rose to her call. She started slow trying to build an orgasm Sam wouldn't believe would come. It grew and grew, and Sam waited for it. There was nothing else for him to do but make good on his promise to her, his body no longer was his own. Mia could do whatever she wanted to him, and if rewarding him for all the pleasure he gave her, with some overkill, that was her choice to make. But it was starting to become a bit uncomfortable, he felt that it could come again. Mia was skilled and kept dragging him back, slowly but surely to bring him to the cliff again to throw him off once again.

Sam shifted against his bonds, they had started to chaff and they would leave marks this time. He knew his dick would be raw. It didn't matter. But it was becoming worrisome, he had never come this much in a single day, especially not even a single sitting. He feared this release, they only got more strained. Mia's hands kept him from thinking about it too much and he felt it coming soon.

Sam arched upward with the telltale sign that he was getting ready to cum, but it was now that Mia decided to edge him. She slowed just when Sam was ready to burst, forcing short gasps out of him. He felt the heat in his balls ever so slowly rise up his shaft, then Mia went full speed sending Sam spasming over the edge. This time, there was an equal amount of pain and pleasure. His body was fighting against this orgasm, it wanted to stop. His balls felt like they were on fire and following the stream of clear white fluid, it climbed up. Sam's lower half struggled to cover himself in an effort to stop her. But as much as his body wanted her to stop, his mind focused on her smile that melted him. Because with a look like that he knew there was still more to come.

***

Sam came two more times, fighting the pain for her both times. His body was shaking after the latest, his breath ragged, and he felt weak. Most of all, his dick was raw. Even the gentlest touch from Mia elicited pain covering the pleasure. So when Mia reached for him again there was only one thing he could do.

"S-Splish Splash." Sam stuttered. Sam watched for Mia's reaction. Would it be anger? Disappointment?

Mia kissed Sam's shaking lips softly. Then ever so softly, said "Good boy."

She reached for the key and quickly unlocked him. Sam was still on a high from his most recent orgasm, he just wanted to rest. He felt so empty and tired. He felt the cuffs fall off his arms, then his feet. But he only focused on the bed's compression and decompression, following Mia's movements as she freed him, then she just laid next to him. She pulled his face sideways toward her and Sam opened her eyes.

She was watching him breathe, watching his breath slow until he was back to normal. Her hand wandered up to his hair and kept running her hands through it, petting her plaything. Sam used his remaining strength to scoot closer to Mia, then closed his eyes. They had returned to the night's position, with Sam held in her embrace.

***

Mia

She couldn't decide if there was a way that could have gone better. First and foremost he submitted and stayed in bondage much longer than he had before. Not including the night, she forced that on him. Mia sadly pulled at his hair, it was therapeutic for her. It smelled nice and felt nice, he had also grown it out since his photo and she took the time to pick out all the differences. It was a little bit darker but it was also thicker. Mia played a little game of seeing where his hair tended to land, he ended up with his hair falling away from his face with a few strands landing on his eyes. She regretted that night, he had asked to take it slow and she responded with tying him up and coercing him to submit. She played with his hair more until she didn't feel as bad.

Second, she had found out some of his limits, not just sexually. Her other hand tenderly touched his wrist, she was glad that the cuffs were fuzzy, doing that with metal would have drawn blood. Instead, there were only red marks from rubbing on all of his limbs. His stomach was slightly different, it was red from the extended pressure with some lines from the restraint. He was still covered in his own cum and it smelled, but there more to come, as long as he didn't just sleep forever. But as far as bondage goes, that was about his limit if he didn't like pain. Mia had fantasies about tormenting him, refusing orgasms while making him give herself as many as she could take, playing with his mind and making him beg and whimper like a beast, and get him addicted to her touch, sometimes gentle, sometimes not.

She kissed his forehead again, inhaling his scent. His fruity scent had started to disappear from the sweat, how could she manage with tearing him apart if all she wanted was him to be perfect. A shower after each encounter, free and choosing to be in her arms, no cuts or scars, never any scars. Her mind lingered to the object she had in the bag of goodies she brought. She wanted to mark him, but not mar him. Sam should be smooth, not broken. Beautiful for her viewing pleasure.

She had also found a limit to how much he could cum before being unable to take it anymore, where Sam maxed out on pleasure and pain. Six. Sam's sexy six. She wouldn't push him this far again, not unless he asked for it. No, begged her for it.

Mia had never been a cocksucker, it was a derogatory term, an insult. Blow jobs were signs of submission. Violent, unreciprocated, submission. This was a reward, not a trading system, Sam had done well and she decided that she wanted to pleasure him. Also to experiment but that wasn't the point, there was no checklist he had to finish so that he could finish. Just happiness and satisfaction. Done right, a blow job was just pleasure, and Sam didn't even taste that bad. It wasn't good, just very palatable.

He shifted getting more comfortable, Mia didn't want him falling asleep so she pulled away then sat up. Sam instantly reacted and looked up at her, his shining blue eyes asking her what she wanted to do. He must think it would be a shower, or back to the couch.

"Don't fall asleep now, we still have your turn. I want to see how long that tongue can last."

She held his pianist's hands, "We'll save these for later."

***

"Are you ready now?"

Sam and Mia sat on the bed drinking water, Mia was eager to start part two of the experiment. She had found his receiving limit and was ready to find his giving limit. Sam had looked so adorable strapped to the bed, twitching at her every touch, and it had an effect on her. She had dripped onto his leg but he didn't seem to notice, his chest was stained with his own cum. She ached to get him in between her legs, to satisfy the urge that he had built up in her.

Sam nodded and Mia lay on her back with her legs spread, opening herself up for Sam to see. A shiver ran down her spine as Sam looked at her. It was a mix of shyness, staring at her most private part, he also relaxed a little, he always seemed more comfortable in a position of submission and hidden deep in his eyes, hunger. It was extremely flattering and enjoyable to watch these flash across his face, then his eyes raised to hers, asking for permission. Mia leaned forward and happily pushed his head down then put her head back. Foreplay had come and gone but Sam didn't seem to know this and started kissing up her thighs. Mia laughed a little in response and a little more forcefully pulled his head into her wet mound. He adjusted and went to work and Mia laid back and relaxed.