All Comments on 'Trained for Another Master'

by ConPulsion

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, but there was a lot of repetition, specifically in the descriptions. You don't need to list every characters nationality repeatedly - it felt like you were trying to hit a word count.

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyover 2 years ago

A good tale, but several issues. Yes, repetition, but perhaps not enough, since somehow Susan sneaked into the story. A lot of first name calling, which does not sit well. Based on author's other stories, this will go no further....which is just as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Got confused with Alice and Susan they seemed to be the same person, or am I being thick.

jleetechiejleetechieover 2 years ago

Ha, if you are thick, so am I. The writer clearly wanted a consensually mild bdsm story. It would have be more appealing as nc. The sub and dom and domme calling each other by first names is simply....thick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was confused with the named towards the end of the story Julie, Susan, Charlotte and then Alice.,,

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this story. Very tritylating. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

I enjoyed the bulk of the story, but the ending was lame and rushed. The sister's story suffered from names being mixed up. Sometimes she was Alice, then Susan and sometimes both in the same sentence. Frustrating! I wish I could give it more, but 3 stars from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConPulsion@ConPulsion
I'm just an old guy living in England, with a slightly imaginative, dirty mind who is too old to do it, so has to put his wishful thinking into writing.