Trained Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
Loving on Nina.
768 words
2.9
5.1k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tila would soon be giving birth to Zane's baby, so we prepared her a room in the nursery wing. She had several attendants assigned to her to keep her comfortable and in routine.

Her breasts had grown to at least a size D from all the work we had done. Her nipples also stood out at least an inch from her breast. She looked like an old wet nurse when she stood naked. The doctor complimented her on her lovely set of breast as he evaluated her for delivery. He frequently toyed with his patients that lived in our home, sometimes he would even fuck them to test if they were ready for delivery,

Tila would return to my bed after her postpartum period, but then I would continue to train Nina to be a good lover and enjoy some time with Troj and Von. Ziri's second son Von was also aging out of the nursery wing and at eighteen was as well hung as his brother.

I asked Ziri if all men from her family were this well endowed. She beamed proudly as I stroked her young son's cock through his thin tight pants.

Von and Nina were assigned to join Zane and I on a short holiday to our mountain cottage. We always took a few servants to help us with the daily task, the cottage was secluded, so I made the servants stay mostly nude except for any toys I attached to their bodies.

Zane always kept the cottage stocked with all the sexual accent pieces he could find; mostly from Italy and France. I enjoyed putting anal plugs in the servant's asses and watching them work. Zane enjoyed adding chains and clips to their breasts and watching them walk around. Most of the cottage was open and we would sleep wherever we finished fucking.

I spent most of my time draped over Von's big cock. He would fill me up completely and his youthfulness would exhaust me.

Zane had his way with most of the servants, but Nina was getting well broken in. Although she was younger than Tila, Nina would soon be carrying Zane's child.

Nina's breasts were already full, but Zane kept asking "can you imagine how big her breasts will be when they are full of milk?" I knew this meant he was working to impregnate her, so he could watch her body develop.

We stayed at the mountain cottage for another month and Zane fucked Nina at least three times a day, sometimes five or six times a day. He would bend her over tables, have her sit on his lap, and sleep with his cock buried inside of her tight pussy.

One morning I was bathing with young Nina and Von and noticed how perky her large nipples were. I bent down and took her nipple in my mouth and she moaned loudly. I asked her how sensitive she was and she told me very sensitive all over. I knew Zane had accomplished his goal and she was carrying his baby.

We returned home the next day and Tila was out of waiting, her baby stayed in the nursery, but she moved back into our suite.

Nina's body was changing quickly and her breasts were growing larger. The doctor suspected she might be carrying two babies or a very large baby. We had Von fuck Nina daily so she would be loose when the time came for her to give birth.

Tila's young hips did remain small, her breasts were large and full. She was only allowed feed her baby once a day. The rest of the day Nina and Tila were nursed by the older children in the home that enjoyed suckling.

Zane didnt want Tila to wait long before getting pregnant, he returned to fucking her regularly, but also had Von fuck her a couple times a week. He would joke that baby would be a surprise baby, maybe a vanilla, or maybe a milkshake.

Nina's body continued to develop faster than ever before. Her breast grew to be a size F and she could no longer wear anything over them. Her stomach was so round and her little clit stuck out at least an inch.

Nina and I would often hang out in one of the open dens when company would arrive. I loved watching men and women stop and look at her heavily pregnant erotic body. Occasionally someone would ask to touch and I would happily allow them. Touching often turned into fucking and the weight of pregnancy would make her gush orgasm after orgasm.