All Comments on 'Trained Pets'

by MissKaneda

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MissKanedaMissKanedaover 8 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

I've debated exploring the origins of Littles in some of my stories. I normally prefer to have normal people shrink, but sometimes it's fun to imagine a world where tiny people just exist. As for Katie, you'll find that the sadistic women in my stories generally are the protagonists, and rarely will evil acts receive retribution. Power and it's abuse is my kink, so karmic justice is pretty much a buzz kill. Evil gets to win sometimes too, and in my stories it really always does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that was pretty disgusting

Ditch the littles. Train some regular dogs and give this stuff a rest. Even for fiction it was both unbelievable and implausible. And did you never consider that someone might rebel and put the bitch down - hard? Dumb and dumber.

MissKanedaMissKanedaover 8 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

If you don't understand or appreciate the giantess/shrinking fetish, then please, please, please stop reading and trashing my stories. The idea of a girl embracing her own private fantasies through toying with tiny, helpless lives is a special and precious one for me and many others. I do occasionally write domination stories where the characters are the same size, but the whole point is that the tiny people are unable to resist or rebel. It's a power fantasy. If it's not for you then turn the other way when you see my name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow.

That was wonderfully dark! I'm not a huge fan of the crushing kink but I love the way you captured the terror and the shock Martha was feeling at the end there, and the... the betrayal, too, after Angie was so brainwashed and content as a little pet.

Really hope there'll be a chapter 2, I bet there's a lot of scope to explore Katie's adventures as she gets older and crueller!!

MissKanedaMissKanedaover 8 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Thank you so much for the positive response! I've been very close to disabling anonymous comments recently because of the rather brutal trolling I've been experiencing, but it helps tremendously to know that my work is being enjoyed by people here.

I don't know if you're familiar with my friend SorenZer0's art, but we've worked together a couple times and we're currently working on an illustrated series revolving around an older Katie and her darker, more violent interactions with Littles. I believe he's posted some preview images on his Patreon and more info will be coming soon on my Deviant Artist page.

Thank you again. I hope you continue to enjoy my work.

~K

mugs101mugs101over 8 years ago
nice story

Keep writing, there is always someone who doesn't like it. I disabled the anonymous on mine a while ago

SimonTheCatSimonTheCatalmost 8 years ago
Well that was... unexpected.

I'm not entirely sure how I got here. I was looking through stories of pups and kittens. :/ (I mean, yeah, I guess this is technically pet play, but yeah... I did not see any of that coming).

Er, anyway, I'll say that this is well written and that you put some time and effort into this, but yeah, this is DEFINITELY NOT my cup of tea. ._. I won't judge you though.

That being said, if you know of other writers that write about "Littles" that aren't being, well, abused, please let me know, because that aspect of it was actually pretty cute. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Snuff story, did NOT expect or like it. Squik. Needs and extreme violence and gore warning

Snuff Story, squicked me.

Needs a violence and gore warning. I was not expecting that type of story and it was disturbing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I have many kinks, but

First off. You're a great writer. You are very skilled and you have clearly honed your craft. I do have admit the ending was a tad predictable, even if I was hoping it wouldn't happen. This admittedly could have been by design, and of so, great job. As a story, it's excellent.

Second off, I normally don't kink shame, but this, this I will shame. Cruelty as a kink isn't a kink. I was fine with everything until the crushing. Vore I don't like, but I won't kink shame that too much. Cruelty for cruelty's sake is something I can't stand, especially as a kink. The idea that people get off of the suffering of others sickens me. This isn't sexy, just awful. I don't kink shame, but this isn't even a kink. It's only erotic if you're into suffering, and at that point, it's as much of a kink as finding actual torture a kink. This isn't eroticism. As erotic literatureterature, it fails as it isn't erotic literature.

You're getting a lot of hate for these stories. Instead of posting them here, it's best you post them somewhere else that explores more about the darkest parts of humanity. This isn't even sexual, for the most part, so it's better elsewhere. People come her to get off, not to be horrified. If you want a place where people can go to be horrified, I'm sure you'll have more positive reviews there. And you honestly shouldn't be surprised about this either. It would be like if someone went to an glory hole and they got their dick wacked with a baseball bat with nails. Some people are into that. They go to special place for that. You should go where people are into that.

doublebinddoublebindalmost 4 years ago
@Anonymous

Next time, please check the story tags before reading. The tags for this story are "giantess – shrinking – humiliation – dehumanization – domination – shoes – worship – pet play – crushing". Not sure why Literotica displays them near the bottom of the page (at least for me), but they are easy enough to find, and tell you all you need to know.

You claim that this story is not sexy, but I found it hot. I got off to it, in fact. And I'm a normal person who doesn't hurt people or other animals in real life.

It's strange to try to define cruelty out of being a legitimate kink. What do you say to BDSM enthusiasts? To people who fantasize about being raped? Anything at all can be a kink, really.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous