Trained to Crave Cocks

Story Info
Master has been training me, to love cock it is working.
2.1k words
4.46
21.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red10Dog
Red10Dog
153 Followers

It was getting late one night when I received a text from my Master "Bitch put your anal plug in your ass and get over here NOW!"

I jump up out of my chair and ran to the bedroom and pushed my jeweled anal plug in my ass pulled my shorts up and drove to his home.

It is a beautiful full moon warm night. I drive to Master's home and get out of my truck. I open the gate and noticed Master and his boyfriend are sitting outside enjoying the weather.

A smile came over both their faces when my Master says "Glad you are here bitch! Now show us you need cock! Take your clothes off right now!"

I look around and said "Right here? We are outside."

Master's smile turned serious when he says "Bitch it's dark outside, and besides the point show me you need cock! Take all your clothes off fold them and set them on this table right here, I want to see you nude so hurry you're stalling!"

I am so hungry for their cock and need cock. I take off my shoes, socks, pants and shirt. Folding them nice and neat and placing them on the table standing in front of them in yard nude.

A smile came over Master and his boyfriend's face. Master says "I told you he craves cock and needs it! He will obey us watch this! Turn around bitch and spread your ass apart show us your plug!"

I spin around and end over and pulled my ass apart showing my purple jeweled plug shinning in the moonlight. I feel someone's hand touching and spinning the plug in my ass.

Master tells me to spin back around and kneel before them. I obey, spinning around and kneeling in front of both of them.

Master says "Tell me you need cock and I will allow you to kiss both of our covered cocks."

I say "I need your cocks please let me kiss them Master."

As I lean forward to kiss Masters, he stops me and says "Your not listening! I know you want our cocks! I said Tell me you NEED cock and that you will do anything to get cock!"

I licked my lips and said "Master I need cock please I will do anything for cock!"

Master giggles and spread his legs as I lean forward and kiss his cock covered in his shorts. Then I crawled to the boyfriend and kissed his next.

I watch the both of them stand up holding hands and kiss each other standing over me kneeling. Master looks at me and says "Bitch stand up and lead us inside and open the doors for us."

As I stood up I went to grab my cloths Master stops me and says "No leave them you will be not needing them right away and I want you to walk back outside until we're done with you!"

I head towards the house swaying my ass making sure the both of them see my jewel shine with each step in the moonlight.

I open the door as I watch them both head inside. We get to the living room as Master snaps his fingers and points towards the floor as I rush over and kneel beside them as they kiss.

Master breaks his kiss and looks down at me and says "Take our shorts off and suck our cocks! Make us hard."

I take both their shorts off one at a time as they both still kissing and making out. I grab each cock with my hands and started sucking each one back and forth. Tasting their pre-cum oozing out from there excitement.

Then suddenly Master pushes his boyfriend to the couch. He sits down and Master is on all fours between his legs when I hear from his boyfriend "Lick his ass get it all lubed up for me to fuck! Get that tongue deep in his ass!"

I watch Master sucking on his boyfriend's cock as I crawl up behind him and started licking his freshly clean ass. My tongue is darting in and out flicking Master's hole as he moans on his boyfriend's cock when he says "Yes! Get that ass nice and lubed mmm!"

I want to suck his cock so bad, but I know I better not until he tells me. I can tell Master is getting real close to cumming when I feel him raise up and pull away from me and say "Lay on your back bitch!"

I lay down on my back as I watch Master spin around on his knees and straddle my face and fall to his hands. I feel his warm breath on my cock. When Master says "Tell me you need cock bitch!"

I reply "I need cock Master please feed me!"

Master giggles and said "Open your mouth and put my cock in it and do not let it leave your mouth or you get no more cock!"

I open my mouth and felt his warm cock in my wet mouth. Then I see his boyfriend slide up behind Master and pushed his cock deep in his ass with ease.

Master let out a moan. Exhaling warm air all over my cock making me even more excited.

Master's boyfriend is fucking him good. His balls are slapping my forehead as I make sure Master's cock stays in my mouth.

It does not take long for Master. His balls tighten up, his cock swells in my mouth, and Master lets out a scream "I am cumming bitch swallow my load you so desire!"

I feel his cock throbbing. Ropes and ropes of cum enter my mouth, the most I ever seen from Master. As his boyfriend keeps pounding his ass. Master then pulls away from both of us a little gasping for air telling us both to stop.

Masters boyfriend says "Damn it I need more time now what?"

I can not see cause Master is still over top of me. When the boyfriend leaves from hind him and I feel my ankles get grabbed and held up pointing to the sky as Master grabs them and slides back on his knees so his cock and balls are resting on my face as I look down seeing his boyfriend reach down and pulled my plug out.

Master looks down at me holding my ankles and said "Tell me you need cock!"

I look up and say "I need cock Master!"

With that his boyfriend placed the jeweled plug in my mouth and tells me to hold it for a second.

Then I feel his warm cock enter into my ass with ease. He fucks me hard. He is so horny. I watch them both starting kissing each other as I lie on my back getting fucked and Master's cock dripping cum on my face.

After seems like hours, my ass is burning I feel the urge to cum. Master's boyfriend breaks his kiss and says "Damn I going to cum!"

Master says "Cum in this bitch he needs cum. Show this bitch he craves cock! Fuck this bitch harder!"

With that I feel him push his cock deep inside me, his cock throbbing in my ass, feeling his warm cum filling my insides.

As I watch him moan into Master's mouth. He reaches down and grabbed the plug from my mouth. He pulls his cock out and pushes the plug in my ass.

Master lets my feet go. They give each other a kiss before they stand up over me. Looking down at me giggling when he says "That bitch was close to cumming I could tell his ass tighten up, and that's all it took for me to cum first. Too bad you was so close!"

They stand up and sat on the couch. Master tells me to kneel in front of them when he says "Would you like to cum?"

I nod my head yes. Master says "Tell me you need cock! Tell me you desire the taste of cum! Tell me!"

I am so horny I reply "I need cock! I need cum in my mouth please Master let me cum!"

Master reaches over and grabs a clean cup and say "Stroke your cock in front of us and fill this cup!"

I grab so fast and start stroking my cock as I watch you both holding hands staring at me as I explode in to the cup in no time!

Master grabs the cup out of my hand and says "You do not have the urge of wanting cock since you cum do you?"

I nodded yes.

Master smiles and says "Well let us see what should we do this."

While Master twirls the cup he says "Well you need to show us how bad you want cock! You will show us how bad you want to be our slave."

Master is smiling as he keeps twirling the cup and says "You will show us you want our cocks again."

I am fight the urge not to grab the cup, hesitating as Master and his boyfriend giggle saying "Fight the urge of not wanting to swallow your cum. Come on, show us you need cock and you desire the taste cum. You know you need and want to taste cum."

Master has the cup right in front of my face now and says "Come on, bitch if you want to come play with us you need to swallow this cum, you want to taste this cum, you need cum inside you."

I slowly lift my hand off my lap when Master says "Just think my boyfriends cum is seeping in to your body soaking in side your ass making you crave for more cum. Come on bitch swallow your cum you need it!"

With that they both are pushing me deeper into believing I need cock and want cum inside me. I open my mouth and tilt my head back as Master pours the cup into my mouth as I swallow my cum in front of them both.

I feel both of them petting my head when Master lets the last little leak on to my face.

Master sets the cup down and looks at me smiling and says "I knew it you need cock, now go fetch us something to drink serve us our every need!"

I stayed naked the whole night servicing my Master and his boyfriend I was in heaven!

The next morning I realized my clothes where outside still. I beg Masters boyfriend if he would go get it and he says "Bend over and pull your plug out and put it in your mouth let me fuck you and I will go get them."

I bent over and pulled the plug out and inserted it into my mouth as I feel his warm cock fill my ass. He fucks me so hard. Master comes out of the bathroom seeing me getting fucked he pulls his shorts down. Pulls the plug out of my mouth and puts his cock in my mouth and starts fucking my mouth.

I see the both of them holding each other's hand as they fuck both my holes. Then suddenly I feel the cock in my ass swell up and start throbbing feeling him cum deep in my ass.

As I moan on Master's cock he moans and his cock swells up and starts throbbing in my mouth filling my belly with his cum.

They both pull out and boyfriend wipes his cock on my ass cheeks and Master wipes his cock on the side of my face.

The boyfriend pushes my plug back into my ass and smacks my cheeks saying "Good Bitch!"

Master says "Get your cloths and you better go home!"

I look at Masters boy friend when I say "You said you would go get them for me it is light out!"

He smiled and laughed and said "Master told you sorry. Do as your told bitch!"

I walk outside hoping nobody sees me and as I ran in and out. Master says to me "So what have you learned?"

I look him in the eyes and say "I love cock! I need cock! I love cum! I need cum! I must obey my Master!"

Master smiles and says "You are going to be our bitch! You are going to be our slut soon! You are going to be our slave soon! You better go home and dream about our cocks and how much you love the taste of cum! I want you to text me every day you need cock and cum!'

I drop to my knees in front of them both and kissed their cocks without being told as I feel their hands pet my head and they both said "Good Bitch!"

Red10Dog
Red10Dog
153 Followers