Trained to Submit Pt. 02

Story Info
A young man learns skills for his role as slave mistress.
1.6k words
4.39
8.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had settled down to the routine at the house deep in the Canadian woods. The house was warm, food plentiful, and my small room was comfortable. In the day I worked under the oversight of Mrs. Nichols, the stern housekeeper, helping in the kitchen, doing laundry and carefully accomplishing a variety of light chores.

The Master was gone from the house much of the time; he apparently had numerous financial interests that required him staying often in the nearest city While less demanding than upon my arrival, Mrs. Nichols was a strict mistress. If I was careless or slow, she would make me extend my soft palm, and deliver several painful blows with a wooden spoon, causing me to dance around pressing my wounded flesh under my arm till the agony subsided.

In the event of a more serious offense, like letting food burn or breaking a valuable ornament, she would order me to remove my underwear and bend over the wooden kitchen table, gripping the opposite edge with my hands. Taking a lithe cane from the bucket that stood in the corner, she would deliver six or seven hard strokes to my tender buttocks.

I was forbidden to move my hands before the caning ended, so that the cumulative effect of the stripes -- she had a very straight eye -- had to be endured without any soothing. These more serious punishments usually moved me to tears, and made me resolve to do better and be more obedient. Generally it was a day or two before I could sit comfortably

Mrs. Nichols seldom smiled, or spoke very much. But she did seem to take pleasure in chastising me. There was usually a faint smile and a flush on her handsome face when she was swinging a cane onto my bottom, and she would be breathing excitedly as she punished me. Nevertheless she was not capricious or unjust in punishing me. It was just that every offense required prompt, proper correction.

My daily costume was a simple, short cotton smock over tight white cotton panties, which hugged my round buttocks and rode up into the divide. Usually I was barefoot; the house was kept warm in the cold Canadian weather. Using ice and a needle, Mrs. Nichols had pierced my pretty little ears and nipples, and I wore several gold hoops there.

My hair, which is soft and silky, was growing long, and I regularly shaved my legs, underarms and pubis. I've always been of a submissive feminine nature, and I was quietly pleased with how much I resembled an attractive young woman. My Master's regular penetrations of my mouth and rectum had guided me to a state of surrender; I strove to please him in bed, and studied his responses carefully to see what gave him the most pleasure. His arousal greatly excited me, so that my small, but perfectly formed cock was in a constant state of erection while I was servicing him.

I was later to have my flat belly, small nose and pink tongue pierced as well, but those were done professionally. I had learned to highlight my eyes, cheeks and lips with makeup, and applied a light perfume and carefully rouged my nipples when summoned by the Master to his bed. When he was home, this occurred two or three times a week. For those occasions, I would wear brief, silky underthings; a lacy thong, a garter belt with long translucent white stockings that focused attention on my pale round bottom.

Occasionally packages would arrive at the house from Frederick's of Hollywood, containng new erotic lingerie, selected by my guardians. These clearly.added considerably to my Master's enjoyment. I always bathed before our encounters, carefully washing the important parts, since he liked to pause when fucking my shapely, welcoming, sensitive ass, and direct me to suck him for a time.

I had to stand, eyes modestly downcast, while he scrutinized me appreciatively and signaled to me to turn around or bend over. Then I would remove the underthings slowly and enticingly, and pad quietly, naked, over to where he lay on the bed, propped up by pillows, his thick veined phallus already at attention. My mouth and ass were by then eagerly anticipating him.

Kneeling between his legs I would gently bite his dark nipples, then run my tongue down his belly while gently fondling his cock, which I kissed and licked with growing excitement. I would alternate delicate butterfly flicks to the head and frenulum with deep swallows of the entire long shaft, holding it in my throat while continuing to caress it with my tongue.

Sometimes he would have me swing my bottom to face him, and fondle my anal entrance while I fellated him, pressing a strong finger inside me. This excited me tremendously, especially when he ran his fingertip around the muscular ring of my pink little anus. He would also gently fondle my small stiff shaft. My oral attentions became more attentive and the series of muffled moans I gave voice to aroused him even more.

Usually he would exercise considerable self control and hold back coming.for quite a while. I would remain intent on servicing him as delightfully as possible, although I became wildly aroused when I felt him swell in preparation to releasing a fountain of warm come, which I would drink obediently. I would then explode myself, squealing with pleasure. This was permitted.

About every two weeks, however, Mrs. Nichols would present a review of my behavior. Somehow this almost always contained a number of failings on my part, and my two guardians would confer on a suitable reprimand: the number of strokes and the instrument to be used to deliver them. They might choose hand, paddle, whip or cane; these hurt in ascending order.

On the most recent occasion Mrs. Nichols delivered the punishment, while the Master watched from his chair, sipping wine. After it was done, the housekeeper withdrew, while I proceeded, tearful and remorseful, to his bed, determined to recover his good opinion. I stood before him submissively, opening my mouth and letting my pretty pink tongue protrude invitingly; then daringly knelt and took his strong fingers into my mouth, sucking them lovingly while gazing up at him with wide eyes.

A shudder coursed through my body and I moaned as I caressed his fingers with my tongue. I knew I was going to be fucked hard, and trembled with delightful anticipation. I was happy to do anything that pleased him: be spanked, rim him, take him from my ass into my mouth. My cock pulsed thrillingly as I pictured the next hour's activities; I was weak with excitement and determined to please him.

He withdrew his fingers from my attentive mouth, and guided my small head down to his stiff cock, which seemed even larger and thicker than usual. Opening my mouth, I moaned as he entered me, gladly submitting to his ram of flesh. My tongue flickered across his most sensitive places.

I cupped his large tight balls and began a series of small muffled sounds as I sucked him passionately; this always seemed to enhance his arousal. My soft hair, now damp with sweat, fell to my slim, naked shoulders, and he seemed to find me appealing as his cock stretched my lips while I looked up at him submissively and sucked him lovingly.

My burning cheeks prompted me to ever greater enthusiasm in the cause of pleasing him, and I strained to take every last inch of his long phallus into my mouth while he grunted in pleasure. Having sucked his cock many times already, I was learning what was most stimulating for him, and concentrated all my attentions on stimulating, then satisfying, his lust.

After being sucked for a time, he turned me onto my front and smacked my tender bottom sharply, so that I raised it up to present my secret passage to him. As I trembled in anticipation, he parted my buttocks, pressed forward, and entered my oiled, narrow rectum, slowly and steadily penetrating me with his entire length.

I let out a cry of mixed pain and pleasure as I was taken.

The thick shaft caressed the multiple nerve endings inside my entrance, gradually piercing my tight slippery passage till it stabbed me to the heart, producing an exquisite wave of pleasure from deep inside me, making me wriggle ecstatically. I was his young wife, here to serve him, and what pleased him, pleased me.

I arched my narrow back to admit him further, and squeezed my sphincter to pleasure him. He fucked me with an alternating series of shallow and deep strokes, which soon had me squealing with sensation, boneless as I undulated my hips beneath his driving thrusts.

He withdrew from me and presented his glistening cock back to my eager mouth for a time; and then rolled me onto my back, draped my slender legs over his shoulders -- which let me be penetrated even deeper - and proceeded to fuck my brains out, with my enthusiastic participation. I quietly screamed with ecstatic delight when I felt his hot fountain spill inside me, working my hips to extract every last drop of his essence.

When he was finally sated and softened, I bent down to lick him clean before tiptoeing off to my own bed, vastly relieved that I appeared to have returned to his good graces. The divide of my ass was sticky and wet; I felt his come slowly drip from me, and hastened to wipe myself. As I did so, I reviewed our encounter in my mind. Had I presented my best appearance? What had he especially appeared to enjoy, and how could I pleasure him more skillfully? There were no limits; I would do anything he wished.My slim body glowed with satisfaction.