Trained to Submit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a sharp pain at my anal mouth as a wide object was pressed into me. It seemed that my ass would tear before I could stretch that wide, despite the oil, and the pain became intense. But suddenly it slipped in, the neck being much narrower. Somewhat to my surprise, the outer ring of my ass closely gripped the neck, and the pain was gone.

Nevertheless this object in my anus felt most intrusive and powerful. It reached close to the deep spot that glowed when touched. It was erotic as well as uncomfortable; perhaps in part erotic because it was uncomfortable. It was easy to imagine something else there; what would a stiff, larger, flesh and blood dick feel like? And after all, that was what I was going to receive, presumably after dinner.

Thoughts of escape or resistance had crossed my mind. Yet I knew I was well and truly captured. The house was many miles from anything. The Master and Mrs. Nichols were each far stronger physically than me. And I had no money, no car, and I was dependent on my guardians for my room and board.

I was going to be taken like a young wife by the Master, and there was little I could do to change it. I was sore from my punishment, and fearful of being beaten on the behind any further. The suddenness and unexpected nature of my spanking had rendered me very wary of any missteps.

Still, my mood was greatly leavened by one thing; the very secret suspicion that being taken in the ass like a young woman might in fact be something intensely enjoyable. I remembered the glow I had felt as I was probed.

I spent the remaining hours assisting Mrs. Nichols with light work in the kitchen. She made sure that I did not spoil my outfit; it was curiously exciting feeling the nakedness of my bottom as I padded around the well maintained kitchen. The presence of the plug, which could be glimpsed by anyone in the divide of my bottom, had made me inordinately aware of my ass.

The plug was still inserted in my rectum. I noticed it less now, though I was conscious of the way my bottom looks as I moved around the kitchen. I would humbly beg the Master to enter me slowly, so that I could adjust to the greater width and perhaps length. It seemed that if I could get used to the plug, I could adjust to something larger as well.

The beating had been awful, but there had certainly been an element of enjoyment in sucking off the Master, and I could see myself doing it again, except better. It seemed you could please well with your mouth, lips and tongue, and I needed to know how to do it very well.

Mrs. Nichols was temporarily at least being less hard on me. I think she realized that my twin epiphanies that day of my bottom being thrashed, and sucking off my guardian, had left me eager to please. And I think she liked the picture she'd created for the Master, a pretty young woman well made up.

But I'd better do well. Or else. The long thin leather bound cane looked truly fearful. And it wouldn't be just a few strokes and done. My paddling had been long and severe. It was Ms. Nichols who wielded the paddle. No doubt whippings and canings were also lengthy, and to be feared.

"The Master likes earrings. I will pierce both your ears. And your nipples later; gold rings in your nipples. We'll get you ready; it's almost time for the Master's dinner. Drink this; it will give you the right attitude."

I drank the small draught she poured; it tasted of herbs. Then I bent over and she popped the plug out of my rear, then spread some more oil inside me. I set the dinner table and lit candles; surprisingly the dishes and silverware were of considerable quality.

Whatever was in the potion Mrs. Nichols had given me had begun to work; I felt detached and relaxed, while the sensation of my transparent top brushing my nipples and bottom, and the feel of the thong stroking the divide of my ass as I moved, had become highly stimulating. The air caressing my naked behind stirred me; I was now in a state of constant semi-hardness, and when my fingers brushed my cock or ass, it sent an intense erotic thrill.

The Master had seated himself at the highly polished table, and I began to bring him food and drinks. He did not speak, just nodded courteously enough. In my heightened awareness it was as though I could physically feel his gaze penetrating my bare bottom, and it was difficult not to twitch it to increase his attentiveness.

When I stepped past him to fill his glass, he stood and gripped me around the waist from behind, pressing his hard bulge against my ass. I arched my back and pushed back against him, smiling submissively over my shoulder, to let him know I was entirely ready to serve him. Although I still feared the coming initial penetration, I was now in a state of considerable excitement as I pictured his swollen phallus in first my mouth, and then my rear passage.

Dinner was over. I cleared the table, then returned to the dining room as he beckoned to me to follow. I tiptoed quietly after him and waited obediently.

"You know what happens next. Bend over and grasp your ankles. This is just to make sure you are in the right frame of mind. Don't move your hands, or you'll get some extra strokes."

I heard a whistle of movement, and the instrument -- a wide paddle -- cracked against my tender bottom, bringing with it a blazing pain. Left side, right side, across the center swung the paddle, as I squealed and sobbed, though not daring to unclasp my ankles. Fairly soon however the blows ceased, and after a pause I sank to my knees, still trembling, and looked up expectantly.

The Master was reclining on the pillows of his bed naked. His thick cock stood directly up, veins standing out, a drop of liquid at the tip. I stripped off my top and thong, and went to kneel between his legs. Looking up submissively, I guided him into my wet mouth and began to suck him, alternating deep swallows with delicate caresses of my tongue.

I was becoming increasingly excited, and my cock had stiffened. Clearly the Master was also highly stimulated; his cock had swollen to an even greater diameter, so that my lips were stretched widely. For a time the only sounds were liquid ones, with a backdrop of small muffled moans from myself, and deeper grunts of pleasure from my Master.

I continued this increasingly pleasurable sucking until suddenly he pushed my head away Swinging his legs off the side of the bed, he lifted me easily and placed me straddling him on his lap.

"Now, lift yourself up and take it inside."

Breathless with excitement, I raised my bottom, parted my buttocks, and with his help guided his cock between them. With a strong trust he entered me to the depth of his cock's thick head.

I remained there speechless, fighting the pain of my vastly stretched rectum. At the same time, naked and helpless, I was determined to surrender myself. The Master obliged by making only the smallest of movements, so that his penetration of me advanced very slowly. I lifted carefully and lowered myself on him; my mouth was set in a silent scream and my eyes wide.

Bit by bit, I descended onto him. And then suddenly, wresting a cry from my parched lips, I slid down his full length onto his lap, my entire consciousness focused on the remorseless shaft filling every inch of my most secret place. I perched there motionless; to my relief the pain of being so stretched receded, and I became more conscious of the intense pleasurable glow that now filled my rectum.

Slowly, and with remarkable consideration, the Master began to gently fuck my ass. I was being taken like a woman, and waves of delight undulated through me. I threw my arms around his strong neck, opened my mouth and began to suck on his tongue, which he had thrust between my lips.

Reciprocating his thrusts, I endeavored to clench my anal muscles to pleasure his mighty cock. I gasped and moaned as I was fucked, undulating my impaled ass on his lap. Suddenly he gripped my rigid cock and began to fondle it, rendering me almost dumb with desire. Now I was able to lift myself almost the full length of him, then drop down with a wet sound. A squealing filled my ears; that was me.

This could not endure long. His thrusts pierced me deeper each time; I was completely open to him, offering up my deepest places to his remorseless ram.

His strong fingers continued to caress me as a low growl came from him. My keening intensified as I sensed his approaching orgasm; as his cock began to fountain spurts of hot liquid, bathing my insides, I erupted in my own orgasm, quietly screaming with joy. Never had I experienced anything a fraction as intense.

I slumped onto his shoulder as we both relaxed, and his softening cock popped out of my soaked ass, followed by a gush of come.

Reaching behind me, he gathered up his jissum and dripped it from his fingers into my mouth, where I gratefully received it. In a faint voice I thanked him with total sincerity.

"Thank you, Daddy. I hope it was good. I'll do anything to please you. Anything at all."

12