Trainer Pt. 02

Story Info
His wife expands her sexual ownership quickly.
1.7k words
4.55
23.2k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Erin tied a length of clothesline into a slip knot, looped it around my scrotum and cinched it painfully tight. She left the free end hanging blatantly out of the sweatpants she ordered me to wear. She tugged it forcefully dragging me behind her to the car.

Our first stop was a drive through for coffee and a breakfast sandwich. For her. I got nothing. Next, we headed downtown. She had me park in the lot behind a notorious sex shop. I started to protest, but with an excruciating yank on the clothesline she quickly put a stop to that.

"Listen up, bitch boy. I will only say this once. Keep your fucking mouth shut or you will receive a punishment you will never forget. From this day forward you will only speak if I ask you a question. The first amendment no longer exists for you. We're going inside this store to shop for things I will be using to discipline, punish, humiliate you and imprison you. By the time we have finished here and in a couple of other stores your credit card will be buried in debt. Got it?"

It was a large store replete with seemingly every S&M device I had ever seen in the videos that had been my downfall and many I hadn't. My head swam with a confusing mixture of arousal and terror.

Erin approached a salesperson to help in our search. She was quite tall and wore black leather thigh highs, a black leather mini skirt over the top few inches of seamed lace stockings and a black studded leather bustier. She resembled a fictional character, like she just stepped out of a fetish comic.

"Pardon me, I'm new to this, could you give me some guidance."

The dream Domme looked me over, smiled wickedly, and spoke, "It would be my pleasure, he obviously needs correction."

"You have no idea."

The Domme stepped closer to us sneering disdainfully at me.

"He's been sneaking around online seeing Dommes. He fantasizes about ball torture among other things."

"Mmmm, does he now? Have you been a very bad boy?" She took hold of my chin and lifted, forcing me to look into her eyes.

When I failed to answer immediately Erin yanked the clothesline as hard as she could. I shrieked and the Domme laughed.

"Answer the lady, bitch." Erin barked this at me with a laser glare.

"Uh I guess so."

"We've got several delightful implements you might enjoy punishing his testicles with. Were you thinking pressure, impact. electricity or penetration?"

I couldn't believe my ears. My stomach was roiling, and I thought I might vomit right there on the floor. I pulled against Erin's leash, and she stopped me with another brutal yank.

"Keep trying to pull away and I'll rip the fuckers right off," she hissed.

A Machiavellian laugh escaped the Domme's blood red lips. She led us to a rack of evil looking toys.

"Let's start with pressure. This our nicest crusher. You'll enjoy it because it gives great hands-on fun. He'll hate it because you can adjust it from almost comfortable to excruciating just by turning these thumbscrews. You just slip his worm through this hole, sandwich the balls between the plates and screw it down. We also have and electrified version with a variable control so you can add anything from a mild shock to a really intense one."

"Is that dangerous?" Erin asked, and I was hoping the question was based at least some part on concern for my safety. The thought of her putting that thing on me and shooting electricity through my balls was horrifying.

"If he has an underlying heart condition, I'd skip the electricity. Otherwise go easy with the voltage until you get used to it."

"Good, I'll take one of those."

"Electric?"

"Definitely."

I cringed and pulled away. She yanked the cord, I screamed. The Domme saleslady snickered.

"Anything else?"

"Oh yes. We're going to need restraints, some sort of whips, paddles, that sort of thing. And I'd like suggestions about other ways to use the bitch."

"You, my dear, are a delight. Come this way."

As much as I hated myself for it, I lusted for her as Erin pulled me by the balls behind her. The next stop yielded a heavy flogger of black leather and a small one with tresses like thongs that would apparently be used primarily between my legs. It hurt just looking at it.

Erin picked out a ball gag to keep my screams contained. I shuddered at the thought.

The Domme led us next to a vast array of dildos and butt plugs where she assured Erin that taking control of my ass would be a vital part of assuming total control.

Lastly, we came to possibly the most horrifying selections of items yet.

"You may want to exercise full control of his cock and orgasms, many women find this to be the most effective part of training."

"Oooh, that sounds like fun, doesn't it bitch? What's best for that purpose?"

"Many women use a locking cock cage like this one," as she held out a contraption

I had seen demonstrated in videos.

It was fashioned from two plastic parts. One was a ring that surrounded the victim's balls very tightly. That padlocked to a cylindrical cage intended to make it impossible to achieve erection. It was impossible to remove without a key.

"Tha's very effective but there is another take on enforced celibacy that I prefer. It's called Kali's teeth." She brought one out from beneath the counter. "It's simple, elegant and brilliant."

"See it opens like this, then you close it around his cock and slip a padlock through these. holes. If he stays soft, it's uncomfortable but manageable, however as soon as he starts to get hard and increases in size all those little teeth dig in. And this has the advantage over the cage of making it much easier to get at the cock and balls."

"Owww. He's not going to like that, are you?" Erin's smile scared the hell out of me. I could feel my balls shrivel.

"We'll definitely take one of those. and I think he'd like to wear it home."

The feral look on my wife's face terrified me. I whispered at her, "Please, no, Erin. You can't do that to me."

"Could you show me how to put it on him? I wouldn't want to pinch his scrotum in the hinge."

"Oh no, that would hurt."

They broke up at that, practically howling with laughter.

"Drop your pants, bitch." When I resisted. she hauled on the clothesline like she meant what she said about ripping my balls off. I shrieked. My balls were hurting more with each yank by now and were throbbing horribly.

I fumbled with the drawstring on my sweatpants, finally got it untied, and dropped them before she hurt me again. The Domme saleslady looked my junk over with a critical eye. A sour sneer graced her lips.

"Not much to look at, is he?"

"I wouldn't mind so much if he knew how to use it better."

The Domme took my cock in hand and stretched it out a bit. My legs twitched so she slapped my balls,

"Stay still bitch boy."

I tried my best to stay still while this stranger imprisoned my cock in the hideous torture device. I couldn't believe Erin was doing this to me.

Once Kali's teeth had become my new reality the Domme handed Erin a lock. She slipped it into the holes provided for it and snapped it shut. I screamed because the damn thing already hurt terribly.

"Don't be a baby, you'll get used to it."

I thought the nightmarish shopping spree was over, but I was wrong.

I started to pull up my sweatpants.

"Did I tell you to pull those pants up, bitch boy?"

I let them drop back to pool around my ankles and shuffled awkwardly behind the women. Erin gave me occasional tugs on my leash

We were led next to a display of dildos and butt plugs where Erin picked out a sampler pack of four graduated butt plugs.

"Could you open the package, please?"

The Domme's eye lit up as she reached under the counter for a pair of scissors. When she had the packaging open, she handed it to Erin who thankfully extracted the smallest of the selection. She pressed it to my lips.

"Open up. You want it nice and wet, don't you?"

I grudgingly let her stick the plug in my mouth and slobbered onto it. It was in my self-interest I thought.

"Bend over, bitch boy. Gotta get you opened up, don't we? Grab your ankles."

She pressed the tip of the plug to my anal ring and pressed with increasing force until it popped into me. It hurt but compared to the teeth digging into my cock it was manageable. Collectively though, the ache in my balls from my leash, the sharp points of agony surrounding the base of my cock, and the burning from my newly reamed sphincter were making me feel nauseous and dizzy.

"Now that we have established who's going to be wearing the pants in this family there's still something missing. I need a nice fat cock to fuck my bitch with."

"Mmm, yes you do. We have a nice selection."

I cringed as Erin inspected various styles of harness for practicality and comfort.

"You're going to be my little fuck toy, aren't you bitch? Let's pick out my cock. I want something a little more substantial than that little noodle," she sneered as she pointed at my collared dick.

"I can't wait to fuck you as soon as we get home."

She decided on a thick, eight-inch black cock with realistic veins and a generous mushroom head.

The Domme tossed a bottle of anal lube into the bag at checkout and handed Erin her card embossed with silver bullwhips rampant surrounding her name. Mistress Natasha.

"If you ever feel like you need any guidance in training him, call me. It would be fun to help you break him."

"I'll do that, thanks Natasha."

As I drove out of the parking lot Erin slapped my crotch forcefully and spoke in a calm but threatening tone, "I can't wait put all of our new toys to use. Aren't you eager to explore our new lifestyle?"