Trainer Pt. 03

Story Info
His wife tries out their new toys.
1.5k words
4.33
15.3k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as we got home Erin dragged me forcefully inside by the clothesline attached to my balls. The slightest pressure on my balls was agonizing and the damn Kali's thing dug horribly into my cock. Despite my resolution not to give her any satisfaction I did whimper a little.

She pulled me to my favorite chair where she pushed me over the back. With a powerful yank she removed the plug from my ass. I bit my tongue to stifle a scream. She fixed the cuffs on my ankles and wrists, tying them off to the legs of the chair with lengths of the clothesline.

"I'm really going to enjoy this."

With me firmly secured over the chair Erin stepped back to admire her work. I heard the whistle of the small flogger. I could envision her spinning it the way the Domme at the store had when she demonstrated how to use it.

OWW

She snickered at my scream as the tresses bit hard into my balls. That strike was followed by a series as she spun the flogger exactly as I feared. My balls were already sore, so these impacts added up to true agony. If I hadn't been tied over the back of the chair, I probably would have collapsed to the floor.

"Go ahead and divorce me. I'm done with this."

"You're not getting off that easy. I'm having way too much fun. I don't want a divorce. If you don't submit, I'll show your browser history and SMS texts to your congregation. How do you think that'll play Pastor?"

"You wouldn't."

"Wanna bet? Now shut up and start learning to be my bitch."

I turned my head as much as my predicament allowed and caught a glimpse of Erin as she stepped into her strap on harness. She stroked her cock and made it glisten, so I assumed she was lubing it. I jerked against my bonds as she touched my crack and applied cold lube to my anus. It occurred to me that I should be grateful for that.

The tip of her cock touched my tight puckered ring, she grasped my hips, and I felt her tugging and pressing before suddenly her cock headed popped inside me. She rebalanced slightly and thrust brutally into me, burying most of the thick fat cock into my rectum.

When I cried out at the fierce pain, she laughed and smacked my ass cheek hard twice. She waggled her hips before violently making the final thrust to fully embed her cock inside me.

She smacked me five more times, really putting her back into it. My cheek burned more intensely each time her hand landed. Following a brief pause she sifted her target and took hold of my balls. She gripped them snugly, then pulled down forcefully and squeezed hard. I shrieked at the unimaginable pain.

"Isn't this what you fantasized doing with your online Domme? What you imagined her doing to your balls? What you whacked off to?"

The pain washed through me, accompanied by nausea and stars flashing behind my eyelids. I felt like I was close to unconsciousness.

Finally, she released my balls. My head began to clear, and she began to slide her cock back until it just slipped out, but she immediately plunged it back in. The pain on re-entry was sharp and brutal. Each time she pulled all the way out and then slammed her monstrous club all the way back into me felt as though I were being cleft in two.

"How do you like getting fucked? Having fun, bitch?"

I guess my whimpering in response fueled her lust, or was it simply pure anger? She pumped hard and fast as the ache in my core built quickly. Tears flowed freely and she wrung pitiful moans from me.

Blessedly she finally withdrew and stepped away. Probably because she was tired of destroying my ass more than out of any mercy. At that point any hope I had been holding for mercy was gone. I was left wondering what of the horrors she had selected at the store would be applied to me next.

I wasn't left wondering long. She untied me from the chair and led me by my balls to the bedroom, where she tied me face up and spreadeagled on the bed. The next appalling item she removed from the toy bag was, to my horror, the electric ball crusher.

She sat on the bed next to me holding the device and smiling at me. It was already plugged in. The vicious toy scared me terribly. My balls already ached from all the attention she'd been giving them. and this promised to be the worst yet.

"Please, Erin, don't hurt my balls any more."

"Please who?"

I gave her a blank look.

"You will address me as Mistress."

"Please, Mistress, don't hurt my balls more, they're so sore already."

"CBT, that's what you searched for online all the time I'm just giving you what you crave."

"I can't take any more, please."

She got up and went over to the bag of toys, extracted the ball gag and returned.

"Open wide."

I clenched my jaw and stared defiantly at her. She laughed and pinched my nostrils shut. When I eventually opened my mouth to breathe, she jammed the ball gag in.

Without further ado she opened the crusher. She lay the bottom section underneath my aching balls then threaded of the tip my cock through the top plate and slid it over the bolts.

Erin began humming as she started spinning the wing nuts onto the nuts. Her cheerfulness made the whole situation that much worse. It took a couple of minutes until the nuts began to tighten the plates sandwiching my balls enough to press them.

"Now we're getting somewhere. Isn't this what you always fantasized about?"

I shook my head emphatically and struggled against my bonds. She didn't react at all, just kept spinning wingnuts as the pressure from the plates began to really hurt.

"I wonder how close they can get?"

Tighter and tighter, the relentless spinning of wingnuts, the growing agony in my balls, Erin humming the Seven Dwarfs theme it was an unbelievable nightmare.

I screamed, into the gag. I couldn't even hear it, so it was pointless, and I didn't want to give her any satisfaction, so I stopped.

A sudden jolt coursed through me. She had flipped a switch, activating the electricity. The sharp addition of the intense bite dragged another scream from me. It was a new level and type of pain, like a thousand needles stabbing my balls. I shrieked.

"That's more like it. Let's see what happens if we turn it up a little."

She turned a knob on the controller, and I fought against my bonds while my scream grew in intensity. The boost in wattage took the pain in my balls off the charts.

"Mmm, that's better, isn't it? Real attention getter, eh?"

"Please, no more."

As suddenly as the agony began, she flipped the switch and it stopped. She took my cock in her hand and began to stroke me. Pleasure replacing the pain was amazing and I quickly responded. My cock was fully erect as she stroked it lovingly, then BAM, she let go of me, threw the switch, and I shrieked. She laughed uproariously.

My reactions were encouraging her to flip the switch in an irregular rhythm. My plight was delighting her. I wished she was torturing me to get government secrets or something so I could spill my guts and bring the torture to an end.

She turned the juice off for a minute so she could tighten the wingnuts another turn, then another turn, and another. I must have passed out. When I came to the crusher was off and my bonds were untied. I called out to Erin but, crickets.

I rolled off the bed. Explosive pain from my cock and balls nearly dropped me to my knees. I limped to the stairs. It was a struggle getting down them, hanging onto the rail like an old man.

I found a note on the kitchen island.

--check your email--

Horror supplanted pain as I read the email she had sent. It was a long, and detailed compendium of my supposedly secret online exploration of femdom BDSM. Lurid jpegs of outlandish CBT, texts between me and Dommes, role playing sessions of outrageous sexual tortures, lists of the links where I had found all of it.

At the end of the email was a short addition from Erin to me personally.

Unless you want this sent to your entire congregation you will await my return kneeling by the front door. You will be naked and ready to become my slave. I will have complete control of you henceforth. You will have only the right to please me in any way I choose. I will use you harshly and loan you to others for their pleasure. You will accept this situation without reservation. Otherwise, I will cheerfully let your congregation know that their pious pastor is really a perverted slut.