Training

Story Info
May learns that she always follows April.
2.1k words
4.42
4.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April leaned into May to grab the sugar, awkwardly brushing against her breasts. "Oops! Sorry. I don't want to be accused of sexual harassment."

May couldn't help but laugh. They had all just finished the company-wide sexual harassment training, and the two had been cracking jokes about it all day.

April pressed her small chest into May's considerably larger one, ostensively trying to get around her to grab a coffee cup out of the cupboard. "I mean, they really need to have a bigger break room if they want not to get sued all the time."

For a second, April stopped, looking into the shorter girl's eyes. They had been flirting for months, with April always acting as the aggressor. At one point, it even got to be a joke between them. "May always follows April." April deciding where they should go to lunch. April calling up late at night to pick out what clothes May should wear the next day.

While the sexual heat between them had reached a boiling point, May was starting to get really frustrated that April never took things beyond a certain point.

Until now.

"Of course, " April looked deep into May's eyes, "according to our training, it's OK as long as I ask permission first, isn't it?"

May bit her lip and nodded, uttering out an almost unintelligible "uh huh."

"Then it's perfectly alright, " April said, nodding, causing May to copy her head's slow up-and-down motion. "It's perfectly natural for two consenting adults to have emotional and physical relationships." May's head continued to nod, her mind seeming to melt away from the effects of their bodies being pressed together after the many nights she had fantasized about this very moment. "All you have to do is ask."

"May?"

"Yes, April."

"May, may I grope your perfect breasts?"

Looking up into April's eyes, May said what she always said when April asked her a question: "yes."

There was a long pause where all you could hear was their breathing over the sound of the refrigerator. "You have to say it. You have to say the whole sentence for it to be legally binding."

Pause. May wasn't thinking about it. May wasn't thinking at all. May was just savoring this perfect moment when the girl she had been crushing over for months and months and months had finally made her move.

"Yes, April, you may grope my perfect breasts." There was something so perfectly perfect about saying that, looking into her eyes.

And for a few moments, they just stood there as April groped and twisted and pinched May's perfectly oversized tits. They didn't kiss. They just stared into each other's eyes as April studied May's every little reaction to how she played with them. How cute she was when she twisted a nipple; how they were sensitive but still loved being played with rough; How May's mind seemed to completely melt when they were being groped.

Then, hearing the break room's door starting to open, the jumped away from each other as May turned away so that she could put her tits back into her blouse. None of the guys noticed anything other than the fact that May was blushing a lovely shade of red.

For the next few weeks, that was what happened. April would start groping her breasts whenever there was a chance. At May's cubicle, when everyone was facing away. In the elevator, when they were standing in the back. During lunch, while walking in a park, or waiting for their entrees to be served.

While May was desperate for April to ask her out, she felt like she needed April to make the first move. April always came before May.

But they would still have sex. Phone sex. Really, really hot phone sex.

April would talk through how she wanted May to touch. How she wanted May to play with her jugs; her big, fat, oversized jugs. That's what May called them now, because that was what April liked May to call them.

It took April a few days of teasing for May to call them that. At first, it was, "oh my god, that's so obscene!" "I could never call them that." "That's the name of a porn magazine my dad had hidden in the garage."

But eventually, she did it.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm playing with my jugs."

"What else are you doing?"

"I'm rubbing my cunt."

It took a few more days for April to get May to be vocal when they played together over the phone. What really unlocked it was one simple phrase.

"OK, you can rub, but you know the rule..."

"April always comes before May." "April always cums before May."

"Good girl."

"April always cums before May." May could hear April getting closer and closer by how much heavier her breathing was getting. She also couldn't help sounding more and more needier in response as she helped her own orgasm back because that was what good girls did.

Soon they were chanting it together, April getting closer and closer, May getting more desperate.

"April always cums before May."

"April always cums before May!"

Until April was screaming it out, and May was moaning it with her, reduced to sounding like a desperate little girl. And that's what she was: a desperate little girl.

May waited for April to come down to ask.

"Please."

Her voice was pleading.

"Please, what, little girl."

"Please, may I cum?" That's how she had to ask. That's how April had trained May to ask.

"Not yet." May squealed in need. "Let's talk first."

May let out a desperate little, "uh huh," her hand slowing down to only gently rubbing her sex, trying to hold back for April.

"Twist." May's free hand flew up from her cunt to her breast, twisting her nipples hard, just as April had trained her. It forced an obscene, needy moan out of her mouth.

"What's the rule?"

"April always cums before May. April always cums before May. April always cums before May." May said it over and over, cruelly mauling her breasts, feeling herself getting closer and closer without even touching her cunt."

And just when it felt like she was finally going to go over the edge, April barked out, "stop!"

May's hand flew above her head like an invisible chain had pulled it.

"How desperate are you?"

"So desperate, Miss April," May wined. Five days ago, May had started calling her "Miss April" out of nowhere, and April, enjoyed it, saying that May was a good girl, which only made May do if all the time.

"You're so cruel, May."

May didn't understand the question. "Why do you say that, Miss April?" And this was when April went to the next level.

"Those huge, oversize jugs, teasing everyone in the office. Rub."

May's hand flew down to her cunt. Slowly, but surely, her hands started to feel like they were on strings. It was like she was turning into April's marionette, teasing and torturing herself without any control.

"Thank you, Miss April!" Good girls are grateful, and May would do anything to be April's good girl.

"Big jugs just bouncing around..." May felt herself instinctively bouncing her breasts the way April liked. Bouncy! Bouncy! had become one of May's mantras that she did as she bounced her jugs, grateful for a chance to be allowed to touch.

"You're such a cruel tease, aren't you?"

When she touched, May always repeated back what April said. That was the rule. "I'm such a cruel tease."

"You love teasing the guys at the office with your huge jugs."

"I love teasing the guys at the office with my huge jugs."

"It's only natural for guys to want to grope your huge jugs."

"It's only natural for guys to want to grope my huge jugs." May could feel herself getting closer.

"It's only natural for guys to grope your huge jugs."

"It's only natural for guys to grope my huge jugs." So close

"Guys have a right to grope your huge jugs."

"Guys have a right to grope my huge jugs." So fucking close.

"You need all the guys in the office to grope your huge jugs."

"I need all the guys in the office to grope my huge jugs."

It started turning into a loop. "I need the guys to grope my huge jugs. I need them to grope my huge jugs. Please grope my huge jugs. Grope my fat jugs. Guys have a right to maul my huge jugs!"

And right when May was about to fall over the edge, April said, "stop."

And at that moment, time for May stopped. It was the one word in the world she didn't want to hear. It was the last thing in the world she wanted to do. And yet, she stopped.

"Good night, May." And just before she hung up, May could hear April's evil, evil laugh as the line went dead.

And May stopped. She put down her phone, rolled over onto her side, placed her stuffed bear between her legs, and started humping it, picturing all the men in the office groping her tits throughout the day.

May didn't cum. It felt so much better going over the edge when April told her to go over the edge. She didn't realize that April had been conditioning May all this time for her to control if and when she came. All May knew was that she had never felt more alive, and she couldn't wait to get back to the office for April to maul her jugs. That's what they were now. Jugs. Her huge, fat, obscene jugs. Thinking that made her gush.

Once again, May went to sleep, her dreams filled with April and every one of her coworkers mauling her breasts.

The next day, May went to work feeling needier than ever. She picked a wool sweater over a bra with soft cups, making it easier for April's hands to reach in and mail her whenever she wanted. Easy access, as April liked to say.

For the rest of the day, that's exactly what April did. In the stairs; before meetings; in the bathroom; casually standing on the terrace; May was now conditioned to let April twist and pinch and slap and maul and grope and tease and punch and caress her jugs whenever she wanted.

It was a little after 5 o'clock in the break room when May found herself leaning into April as the taller girl reached around and pulled out her jugs and started twisting on them hard. This was the time when the office was usually empty.

"Every man should be groping your jugs."

"Every man should be groping my jugs."

"Every man has the right to grope your huge jugs."

"Every man has the right to grope my huge jugs."

May could feel her mind and body completely losing control. All she was at this moment was raw, desperate need, focused on her breasts. For some reason, she didn't resist at all when April pulled a blindfold out of her purse, and placed it over May's eyes.

Once May was blindfolded, April went back to twisting and tugging on May's jugs, pulling them completely out and over her bra and sweater.

For a while, they went back and forth.

"Every man should be groping your jugs."

"Every man should be groping my jugs."

"Every man has the right to grope your huge jugs."

"Every man has the right to grope my huge jugs."

Eventually, May just repeated it over and over again. "Every man should be groping my jugs. Every man has the right to grope my huge jugs."

She could hear the break room's door opening, but for some reason, she was too mindless to think of doing anything other than repeating the phrases as April's hands made her melt.

Then it was three hands. "Every man should be groping my jugs!" Then it was four. "Every man has the right to grope my huge jugs." She could feel April moving away from her, and strange bodies surrounded her, groping her jugs. Mauling her jugs. Owning her jugs.

Then, someone pulled the blindfold off of May, and she saw that most of the men in the office were slapping and twisting and needing her jugs.

All but Mike, the office manager. He was ramming his giant cock violently in and out of April's face as she looked up at him worshipfully, her hands obediently behind her back.

"Well, April, you were right. May could be turned into the office slut, just like you. Good girl."

April felt her whole body sing from his praise. Nothing was more important than being a good girl.