Em Tied Up

Story Info
I tied up my wife for the first time.
1.9k words
4.53
9.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have tried to pursue bondage with my wife of twenty years but she always objected. "No, don't tie me up." "No, I won't do that." The funny thing is most guys would take my problem in a second. Even after all these years Em wants to fuck all the time. My problem is she's a starfish. I get on and fuck her as long as I can. That's it. She thinks doggy style is kinky so the idea of her being tied up and me doing whatever I want was so foreign to her that she couldn't wrap her head around it. Well, I got bored and then tired of asking. I bought one hundred feet of clothesline, cut it into four sections of twenty feet and two sections of ten feet. I used black electrical tape to wrap each end of all the sections. I ordered wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs. When they arrived, I was ready.

Em is different sexually after a few drinks. I guess most people are. I offered to make a Sunday brunch for us. Eggs and mimosas. Mimosas are Em's weak point but I had to be careful, if she drinks the right amount she's happy and horny but if she has one too many she's gone. Drunk and passed out.

After the brunch, she was giggling at nonsense, she was ready. I kissed her roughly in the kitchen because kissing her like that always turns her on. I took her hand and led her to the bedroom. I didn't ask this time like I did so many other times. I took the cuffs out and put them on her. She was kind of annoyed but not really objecting. I think she was trying to figure out where this was going because the rope was still hidden.

I kissed her and slowly stripped her clothes off. When she was naked I took the rope out and when she saw it she started to object but I didn't care. I pushed her flat on her back and began tying her to the bedposts. I laughed and said, "You're the one who picked out the bed frame with four perfect bedposts to tie you to. I told you I would take advantage of this bed and now it's time.

She said "I'm really I'm not into this."

I told her if she was annoying I would tape her mouth shut. She didn't say another word.

"This is what's going to happen. (I decided to tell her what I was doing in hopes she would realize it's not bad and she would relax). I read about something called forced orgasms. I'm going to make you come three times in thirty minutes whether you want to or not. I'll give you five minutes of rest before we start the next orgasm. During those five minutes you will suck my cock. I'm confident you will come three times but if we need more time I'll go past the thirty minutes but that's the goal. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"I am in control here you will address me as sir. If I ask a question, sir will either be used at the beginning or end of your answer. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"There is one other rule. You will not orgasm unless you have my permission. How do you think you should ask for permission?"

"Oh umm, I guess, can I come, sir?"

"That's not respectful at all. How about this, you come up with a better way to ask or I will give you your first punishment.

"No way, ok how about sir, may I please orgasm?"

"Perfect, you may also say come but nothing else. Understand one thing, I will punish you if you do not follow the rules. If you orgasm without permission I promise you will not enjoy what I have in mind.

I will use my hands for the first orgasm, my mouth for the second and a vibrator for the third and final. Are you ready to start?

"Yes, sir."

I stayed fully dressed because I felt there was a power dynamic with me dressed and her totally naked, tied up and spread out exposed. I straddled her hips. Kissed her passionately. Moved down to her breasts. While sucking on them I moved my hand between her legs and was pleasantly surprised.

"You have been saying no to being tied up for so long but you're soaked."

I moved off and sat next to her. I lightly traced my fingers around her breast, down the center of her stomach, around her clit, down one side of her pussy lips, onto her thigh, crossed to the other thigh and made my way up. When I traced her other pussy lip I noticed when she thought I was about to touch her clit she took a breath so I skipped the clit and went back up to her other breast. I then used my finger to trace her pussy lips and circle her clit for several minutes of teasing. She started to raise her hips to get her clit toward my finger hoping I would make contact. I finally took the pad of my index finger and lightly grazed her clit from top to bottom. She moaned, gasped and took a breath.

"Do you want more of that?"

"Yes, sir."

"How do you ask?"

"Sir, will you please touch my clit?" Em hates saying vulgar words. Her saying the word clit was another win for me. I think she knew what she had to do to have an orgasm. I again grazed across it.

"Look at your clit and tell me what you see?"

Her head raised, "Sir, my clit is huge. I have never seen it so swollen."

I realized her first orgasm was going to be easy so I decided to make her cum quick. I began to rub her clit harder. She quickly asked, "Sir, may I please orgasm?"

"Not yet and don't forget the punishment will be awful if you do'" I said.

Another 30 seconds went by. Her voice had changed now just as I hoped it would. She begged. "Sir, may I please come now sir, please?"

"Yes you can."

She began grinding against my finger and moaned loudly while she was coming. I removed my finger quickly because I didn't didn't want to make her clit too sensitive since we had two more to go. I also knew if it wasn't a great orgasm she'd stay horny.

Do you think you should thank me?

"Yes sir, thank you for my orgasm."

I stood up and removed my clothes. I was hard as hell. I moved above her head and rested my cock on her forehead. She tilted her chin up but couldn't reach her mouth to my cock. "Do you remember what happens next?"

"Yes sir, I suck it for 5 minutes."

I slid my cock into her mouth. We alternated her sucking it and me fucking her mouth. Unfortunately, five minutes passed. I didn't realize I would be torturing myself with this game.

I went down on her and began slowly licking her pussy lips. She was soaked. Her juices were dripping onto the bedsheets. I could feel her hips pull back as I licked close to her clit. It was sensitive and she was going to have to mentally get passed it. I did a long slow lick across her clit and she groaned. It was a mixture of pain and pleasure for her. I then rapidly licked her clit. Then slowed. Then rapid. The alternating was working as she was moaning and breathing hard. We were on the way to her second orgasm in record time. I know what she likes so I took my index finger and put it inside her as I licked her clit harder.

"Sir, may I please come? Sir, please."

"Yes, you have permission."

Em lifted her hips so my tongue was harder on her clit. I continued licking. "I'm coming sir."

Again, as soon as she started the orgasm I stopped. She bucked wildly trying to get my tongue back on her clit. She didn't get the full orgasm she wanted but it was enough. We had one more to go.

"Do you want to be a good girl and make me come now?"

"Yes sir, I would love it."

We alternated between her sucking and me fucking her mouth. I was turned on and so hard. I was close to orgasm very quickly. I tried to distract myself by pulling her nipples and stretching them but I was no match for how turned on I was and how amazing her mouth felt. I exploded and she swallowed load after load. To her credit, she swallowed every drop and didn't miss any.

Her third orgasm would be easy. She loved her vibrator. I waited the extra few minutes for her 5 minute rest. During the wait, I laid next to her and kissed her neck, cheek and mouth. I gently caressed her thighs. I told her she was beautiful spread wide open. I reminded her how I loved that her natural tits sagged off to the side when she is on her back. When the five minutes were up I placed the vibrator to her clit. It was immediately obvious she would struggle. Her hips pulled back and she tried to pull her clit away. I asked what's wrong.

"Sir, my clit is very sensitive."

I told her I read this could happen and had a distraction. I walked out of the room where I grabbed two medium binder clips. I thought let's see if she's a pain slut or not. I returned to the room. She was looking at me. "What's in your hand, sir?" I didn't answer. I just walked up to her, and put the binder clip on her nipple. Than the other nipple. Much to my surprise she said nothing but what I had read in other stories could happen, happened. Em closed her eyes, took a deep breath, exhaled. Holy shit she accepted the pain. Holy shit she entered headspace. My boring vanilla wife entered headspace. I placed the vibrator on her clit. She laid there quietly. Her pussy was like a river, her juices were pouring out. There was a huge wet spot on the sheets. She barely moved. I pulled on the binder clips to get a reaction. Nothing, no reaction. Total headspace.

After two minutes of no movement and total silence, she said, "Sir, please may I come?"

"Yes you may. Enjoy the last one."

She then let out a huge moan, convulsed, came super hard and collapsed in exhaustion. I stopped the vibrator and moved next to her. I removed the binder clips. I was hard again but she needed a minute. I told her how beautiful she looked, how amazing she was. Then I told her I was going to fuck her.

She said, "I would like that, sir."

I lasted about 5 minutes. She just laid there never moving. She was done and sensitive. I decided to come inside her to dominate her one more time. I exploded inside her and then took the cuffs off her wrists and ankles so she could move. We laid there together for a few minutes. I said I loved her. She responded, "I love you too, sir."