Training a Housewife Ch. 01

Story Info
Housewife forced to save her home by becoming a slut.
5.9k words
4.47
78.3k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wettowel
Wettowel
165 Followers

Work of complete fiction with all characters over the age of 18. Chapter one focuses more on the setup with brief sexual acts in both parts 1 and 2. Let me know if you want me to post the chapter 2! Thanks for reading.

Chapter One: Part 1

Rebecca Jackson looked herself over in the bedroom mirror critically. As a younger woman she went to great lengths to take care of her body and now on her 38th birthday she was grateful. Standing at 5"6 she had always wished she was just little taller but that was just about the only thing she'd change about her physical appearance.

Becca, as her friends called her, was a knockout. She had long soft brunette hair that she often wore up in a bouncy ponytail. She had big blue eyes, fair skin, and a youthful face that often gave others the impression of a naive disposition despite her age. Exercise had always been important to her and in return she had the body to prove it. Her stomach was toned and her arms were tight, and as she spun around in front of the mirror and craned her neck back she admired her round shapely ass in the thin black thong she had on.

But her best feature by far was her rack. And she could only thank genetics for those. God had blessed her with round 32Es and small pink nipples that despite time's best effort refused to sag. Rebecca had a love hate relationship with her breasts. She knew they turned heads when she'd walk down the street, but the attention they earned her, especially when she was young and still developing, wasn't something she enjoyed. On more than one occasion while still in high school she was forced to endure countless creepy teachers trying to catch a peak at their busty students rack no matter how conservative she dressed.

Indeed, Rebecca had always felt that men throughout her life only looked at her as an object of desire with nothing else to offer but sex.

"Hey birthday girl!" *slap* Jason, Rebecca's husband, slapped his wife bare ass, breaking her from her trance. She gave a startled squeal as her husband cupped the now slightly pink cheek in his hand, pulling her in closer to him for a kiss. "You thinking of wearing your birthday suit all day?" He teased, gripping both cheeks now. Rebecca laughed and kissed him.

Jason was her ideal man. He was tall and handsome, kind, funny, affectionate, and incredibly smart. They had met when she was 18 and in her first year at university. In her intro to psychology class, Jason was working as a teachers assistant while studying for the bar exam. When Becca started struggling in the class, Jason offered to tutor her and the two hit it off immediately.

Two years later, Jason graduated and got a job at a small environmental law firm, a career path he was passionate about. The two then got married that summer and were expecting a child soon after. Becca decided to put her education on pause and focus on raising their new baby girl, Megan. Money was always tight; nobody went into environmental rights for the paycheque, but the two were happy and made it work.

The only big blimp in their otherwise happy life was the market crash of 08 when Jason lost his job and the two lost their home. They had to start over. And, even after 15 years, Rebecca still felt the anxiety of financial insecurity.

She also remembers feeling useless during that time. While her husband desperately searched for employment, Becca could only watch. She had no skills to help pay the bills. No degree, no diploma, or a resume with any recent work experience. She had finally managed to get a job as a waitress at a restaurant; not because she was any good at it, but because her breasts spilled out of the tight tops the manager had her wear. And even then, she eventually lost that job after she refused the sexual advances of her manager.

But, as luck would have it, Jason would eventually land back on his feet and the two have been piecing it together since than. Slowly saving for a house while putting their daughter through private school.

In the meantime, they have made a life for themselves by renting the main floor of a two story house in a very nice neighbourhood near their daughters school. The landlord, Trent, a rough looking man in his 50s gave them a deal on the place after Jason helped him out with some legal problems he was having.

"Baby I got to get ready" Jason said, smiling, as he tied his blue tie around his neck in front of the mirror. Rebecca stood behind him, hugging him and running her hands over his chest and stomach. "You started it" She teased. He smiled, but he meant it. "Sorry sweet thing but you know what day it is."

"Uh yeah, my birthday." Rebecca replied, raising her eyebrows and playing dumb for her husband. Jason smirked and rolled his eyes. "That. And also the day they announce new partners. And, not to jinx it but the ol' grapevine seems to think your hubby's got his name on the docket." He said with a big grin on his face. Rebecca looked up at her husband admiringly.

"So what? Does that make you like a super lawyer?" She said poking fun at him.

"This is a big deal babe! This'll put us back where we want to be. No more renting, no more penny pinching, no more dreading Megan's tuition bill arriving in the mail." Jason said, his hands resting on her shoulders while he looked into her big blue eyes. "After everything we've been through, we deserve this."

Rebecca sat on the end of their bed and watched her husband finish getting ready. He gave her one final kiss, one that she wished lasted longer, and took off for the door. But, just as he was about half way out the door her turned back to her, "Hey, by the way, can you pop downstairs this afternoon? Trent had something he wanted to ask us but I don't have time this morning."

"Yes of course! Leave it to me" She replied with a smile.

"Thanks baby. Oh and hey, I got us a reservation at Fine Print tonight so wear something hot." He gave her a mischievous smile and ran off.

With the door closing behind him the house was quiet. Megan was away all week for a volleyball tournament and Jason wouldn't be til suppertime. So, Rebecca began to get dressed. She put on a white bra, and a light white blouse that did its best to obscure her massive tits. As well as a pair of comfortable blue jeans that still managed to show off her round ass. She gave herself a look over in the mirror and started her day.

She gave the main floor a thorough tidy, started some laundry and made a grocery list. All the while her meeting with Trent loomed over her thoughts.

Trent and her husband got along great despite how different they were. He was a former cop who retired with benefits years ago and lived off his pension and the rent money from the unit above him. And while Jason was soft spoken and considerate, Trent was loud and somewhat abrasive. He was a big man and intimidated Rebecca from the moment they met. He had never done anything explicitly to wrong her, but she always felt on edge whenever she was around him and had caught his wandering eyes undressing her on multiple occasions. Because of this, she hated meeting with him without Jason and so she dreaded today's appointment with the man.

It wasn't until she was returning home from the grocery store and trying to carry all the bags inside when she heard his voice and could delay it no longer.

"Here let me help you with that." The man said. It wasn't an offer, and before Rebecca could respond she felt his big hand reach for the bag she had up against her chest. And while it could have been an innocent mistake, the bigger mans hand seemed to linger on her chest while searching for a grip on the grocery bag.

"There ya go!" He said. Holding now two of her bags and grinning at her. "Let me help you get these inside."

Rebecca forced a smile and thanked him before leading him through their front door. While she struggled to unlock the front door, she could feel his eyes staring at her ass. She grimaced.

They placed the bags on the island counter. "Thanks again Trent." Rebecca said while she started to unload the contents of the bag. "Hey no problem, what are landlords for!" Rebecca smiled again, she felt he enjoyed holding that title over her. Holding a canister of coffee grinds, she stood on her tippy toes and struggled to place it on the top shelf. Before she knew it, Trent was towering over her, his height, size, and the smell of his musk startled her. He had reached up with one hand and effortlessly grabbed the coffee and placed it in its spot. His other hand rested on her lower back to keep them both stable.

"Here you go." He said, nonchalantly.


Rebecca instinctually brushed his hand off her and took a few steps back. She crossed her arms over her stomach. "So, Jason said you had something to ask us?" Rebecca said, trying to move past that moment.

Trent looked down at her, and sized her up for a moment. While it may have been true that Jason had helped him out with the law, another reason for giving the Jackson's a good deal was because he liked the idea of having a hot piece of ass like Rebecca always around.

Trent had never married and back in the day he had been something of a playboy scoundrel. And while his better days may have been behind him, and time had taken it's toll, that didn't stop him from fantasizing about all the depraved shit he'd love to do to this sexy house wife.

And the more time he spent around Rebecca, the more he loved the challenge she represented. The fact was, with one phone call he could have a slut of his choice at his place for the right dollar amount to do whatever he wanted. But where's the fun in that? Right above him was a prudish, conservative woman with the body of a gold star whore. The things he imagined doing to her were so foreign to her world view they might as well be from different planets sexually speaking.

And so, his fantasy of corrupting her drove him crazy. But, as much as he loved the eye candy, he knew his property was worth a lot more than what he was charging them and planned to kick them out. His sick fantasies would have to remain just that.

"Oh yeah, right." Trent composed himself. He leaned against the kitchen counter and crossed his arms while looking Rebecca in the eye. "Your lease is up in 3 months and as much as I like you guys I'm not going to be offering a renewal." He said, never one to mince words.

Rebeccas heart sank to her stomach. As much as she disliked Trent, she knew the deal they were getting on this place was a fantastic one. They could not afford this neighbourhood and with their daughter Megan so close to finishing high school it would be impossible to afford both her school and a place in the same neighbourhood. A thousand things ran through her mind all at once. God she wished Jason were here. 

"I-I don't understand. I thought you and my husband had some sort of arrangement." She finally replied.

Despite her best efforts to conceal it, Trent could tell she wasn't expecting this. He sneered to himself, he liked seeing her struggle.

"Yeah well, unfortunately times are tough and while I appreciate your husbands help in the past, I'd say we're square for after 5 years of what's essentially subsidized living." He said with a condescending smile.

He could see the gears turning in Rebeccas head but getting nowhere. She really was just dumb housewife after all.

"Besides." He started, taking a step towards her and blocking her into the kitchen. Alarm bells starting ringing in Rebeccas head. "I've always got the sense, despite my generosity, you never really cared for me." He placed his hand on the countertop next to her and leaned in to look at her reaction. "Hardly seems fair to continue if it all goes unappreciated." 

Rebecca was frozen. "Thats not true, Trent." She mumbled.

"Then why don't you say thank you?" He said with a snarky grin on his face standing now almost overtop of her.

Rebecca glared at him. Searching his eyes for any sort of sarcasm. She couldn't find any.

"Th-thank you Trent. I'm sorry if I didn't come across appreciative before but I hope you know now I am."

Trent took a step back. "There. Was that so hard?" He was starting to get worked up and had raised his voice, scaring Rebecca a little.

"You're right. I'm sorry." She said, trying to do damage control and hopefully save her family's living situation. "I should have been more grateful."

He looked at her again, this time a bit warmer than before. "Yes. You should have been. But unfortunately it's too late now. I've already got potential tenants lined up."

As her families future started to crumble before her eyes Rebecca rushed to him and grabbed his hand. "Oh please Trent will you at least give us to the end of the month to come up with a solution. I- I understand you can't keep giving us a discount on the rent but maybe we can find another number that works?"

Trent was taken aback by her boldness. He was starting to understand just how desperate she was to stay here and knew he could use that to his advantage. He pretended to think things over and held Rebecca's hand now. Rebecca, standing close to him now, noticed the massive bulge in his pants.

"Well, I'm looking for, at minimum, an additional grand a month in rent." Trent watched the colour drain from Rebecca's complexion. He knew that number was out of the question. "But..."

Before continuing, and before Rebecca knew what was going on, Trent had forcefully guided her hand over the crotch of his jeans and began stroking it back and forth. "Maybe we can figure something else out." He said with a nasty grin.

Hanging on his every word, it took Rebecca a second longer than she would have liked to react to what was happening. 
"AGH you creep!" She tried to tare her hands away from his but was powerless. He spun her around, pulling her ass up against his crotch and gripping his left hand around her throat.

Rebecca struggled, uselessly. She could feel his growing member pressing into the stretched fabric of her jeans as he grinded up against her ass. With her left hand still restrained she used her right hand to try and pull his off her throat as she struggled to breath. She began to panic.

Trent snickered. "See I knew you didn't like me. I guess that apology was all crap." He released her hand and pulled her forward slightly while still gripping her by the neck. Rebecca stumbled and Trent held her ahead of him and gave her ass a hard slap before gripping the jean material in his massive paws and shaking it. It was as satisfying as he always imagined.


Rebecca managed a quiet yelp. All she could afford to let out with the mans grip on her wind pipes.

"Liars like yourself need to be spanked" he laughed while bringing his hand down hard once again on her right ass cheek.

He let her go and she fell forward onto the floor. She took a deep breath and then another as Trent watched her pick herself up off the floor.

"Get out! Now! Before I call the cops." She screamed. Trent glared at her, smirking. He took a few steps towards her, backing her up against the wall. "This is my house you dumb slut." His words shocked her. No one had ever talked to her like that before. He placed his hands back around her throat again, this time gently, while Rebecca was frozen. "Besides, I know all the cops in this city. Who do you think they'll believe? The disgruntled tenant who's desperate not to move out, or the the retired cop with a perfect record who's been treating you and your family like the charity case that you are for the past 5 years?" He said taunting her.

Rebecca couldn't say anything. He was right. He started rubbing her thigh with his free hand "All you'd have to do is say yes and take care of a lonely old man every once and awhile." He stared into her with wild eyes and before she could react he forced himself onto her lips, kissing her aggressively, parting her mouth open and forcing his tongue down her throat. Rebecca almost gagged from the taste of him. He'd clearly been drinking this afternoon. She fought him off and and turned her face away from his in disgust.

"Fine." He said with a shrug as he let her go and headed to he door. "I figured you'd want to at least try to keep your family together but I guess I was wrong."

He opened the front door but took one last look inside at the startled housewife. "That being said, I'll give you a week to think it over. And feel free to tell your husband. If he's got a problem with how I do business he knows where to find me."

And just as quick as the assault started, it was over and he was gone. Leaving Rebecca alone, again, her mind racing and her heart beating. In a state of frustration, fear, and disgust, she began to weep, softly.

Chapter 1: Part 2

"To make it all worse, the guys a joke!" Jason said while violently cutting into the steak on his plate in front of him. The two sat across from one another at a table for two at a crowded fancy restaurant. "Everybody knows the only reason he keeps getting these promotions is because his dad's dad knew someone else's dad's dad." He continued. Evidently, today had not gone according to plan at the office and Jason was taking it out on his dinner.

Rebecca watched him silently and listened.

After Trent's assault, she didn't know what to do. It took her went felt like eternity to compose herself and she thought about calling her husband but second guessed herself. There wasn't much he could do over the phone but console her and she knew how important today was for him. So she resigned herself to wait for him to be home.

But, when he finally did return he was in a foul mood. As she was currently learning over their tense dinner, a colleague of his had gotten the partner position over him. Suddenly the bright future he had described to her this morning wasn't going to be as silt attained.

Before Rebecca could say anything about Trent's behaviour, Jason held both her shoulders and looked her into her eyes. "I know we've been pushing ourselves frugally but you're just going to have to bare with me a little while longer. And I know this place isn't perfect but right now it's our best chance to save for a better future" He said with a smile.

Rebecca's heart was broken. Jason worked so hard for her and after 3 months none of it would matter. The life they had built for themselves would be reduced to rubble and once again they'd have to start over. Trents deal weighed on her as her husband held her.


He stared into her eyes a bit longer. And, noticing something was wrong his expression changed to one of concern. "What's wrong? Are you ok?"

Rebecca didn't know what to say. She wanted to break into tears and tell him all the awful things Trent did and said to her today not 6 feet from where they stood but she couldn't find the words. She couldn't burden him with more bad news tonight.

"It's nothing sweetie. I just hate seeing you beat yourself up." She said with a compassionate smile. He smiled back at her. "Let's forget about it. Now, we had a deal. Go get yourself dressed up cause we're going out!" He spun his wife around and gently pushed her towards their bedroom. Becca hid her wince as he gave her ass a loving slap as she walked away.

Now, at the restaurant, as he took a long sip from his third glass of wine, her husband had evidently not forgotten about it and had worked himself back up over his office woes as she continued to listen. "More wine ma'am?" Rebecca looked up at the young man serving their table. This was the third time in the last 10 minutes he had stopped by. He may have just been hoping for a good tip but considering now on two occasions Rebecca had caught him peering down her cleavage she wasn't so sure.

"Uh no. thank you." She said sheepishly as the young man continued to stare. Jason, oblivious, held out his glass for a refill.

She could hardly blame the guy. In an effort to save the night, Rebecca had done what her husband had instructed. For the special night she had picked out a long dark blue satin dress that worked wonderfully on her body. It went down a couple inches past her knee but hugged all her curves generously and had a high waisted seam that teased her thighs. While two thin spaghetti straps struggled to support the MILF's heavy breasts tucked under the cowl neckline.

Wettowel
Wettowel
165 Followers
12