Training a Housewife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paired with classy black heels and dangly gold earrings she was breathtaking.

And, despite the day they had both had, the married couple had a wonderful night. And Rebecca was reminded why she loved this man and vowed to herself to figure out a solution to help them. She wouldn't be his damsel in distress any longer.

On their way home now, their Uber pulled up in front of their house and Rebecca took note of Trent's lights still on. Evidently so had Jason as he recalled their landlords request to chat.

"Hey by the way did you get the chance to talk to Trent?" He asked as he drunkenly fumbled for his keys.

Rebecca froze. She still didn't know what to say to her husband.

"Oh uhhh no.."

Jason stopped fumbling with his keys and peered over the railing over at the light illuminating from the basement window.

"Well looks like he's home now. Lets go see what he wants." He started climbing down the stairs.

Rebecca began to panic.

"Honey it's late he probably doesn't want to be bothered." She pleaded but Jason didn't seem to mind. "Nonsense! Trent doesn't sleep til like 3." He was at the door now and gave a gentle knock.

Time froze.

Rebecca could hear his steps walking towards the door as she felt her heart pound out of her chest. Before she could react the door swung open.

"Hey Trent!" Jason said gleefully. "We're not disturbing you are we? Babe, you coming?"

She didn't know what to do. She couldn't see Trent. How did he react? How was she supposed to react?

In a stiff haze she made her way towards the now open door and towards the large figure on the other side.

Trent meanwhile stared at his prey, watching her walk towards him, reading her, trying to figure out what she said to her husband. Behind his back he held a hammer. Ready for anything.

Rebecca felt herself shrink under his gaze. Jason looked back at her and she forced a smile telling Trent all he needed to know. His domineering demeanour dropped immediately.
"Hey you two love birds! Big date?" He said with a wide grin while inconspicuously placing the hammer on a small entryway table next to him.

"Yeah It's Becca's birthday so we were celebrating." Jason said looking back and giving his wife a quizzical look. Rebecca couldn't bring herself to enter her assaulters home and still stood just outside the front door. "Babe, you coming in?" He asked, prompting Rebecca to begrudgingly enter the house.

"Birthday? You never mentioned it was your birthday. I woulda got you something!" Trent said while smiling at the Becca. He held his gaze but then made no attempt to hide his wandering eyes as he looked over his slut target. He lingered on her breasts and the slit riding up her thigh. In that moment, Becca regretted wearing something so revealing.

Jason was oblivious, maybe from the wine he drank at dinner or just due to his affection for Trent. "That's real sweet of you Trent but we're not here looking for presents. What was it you wanted to chat about?" He looked up at his landlord who finally had to stop himself from eye fucking the guys wife.

"Oh that..." He looked over at Rebecca and thought over his options. The fact that she hadn't called the cops or even told her husband what had happened meant he had been right. They were desperate, and Rebecca was stalling until she could figure out a solution to their problem. He could work with that.

"I just wanted to let you know I got a guy from the bank coming over to asses the value of the property. He'll need access to both places so I wanted to work out a date that works best for all of us." Trent said all this with a friendly grin while eyeing up Becca.


Rebecca didn't know what to think. Why was Trent lying? Did he sober up and feel bad and decided to change his mind? She didn't think that was possible the way he was leering at her but she couldn't be sure. Regardless she didn't know what to say so she just kept quiet.

"But we can figure that out another day! We should celebrate! Can I get ya'll something to drink?" Without waiting for an answer, Trent was already in the fridge fishing around for some beers. Jason, without looking back at his wife chimed in. "Sure man! Can I use your washroom first?." Trent returned with three beers passing one to Rebecca who accepted it but didn't meet his gaze. She tried to telepathically plead with her husband not to leave her alone with this monster. But he missed the message and before she could plan her own escape her husband was in the bathroom with the door closed behind him.

Rebecca took a shaky breath and in a low voice said "Look. I don't know what you're playing at bu--" Before she could finish her sentence Trent's hands covered her mouth. "Shhh. You know, I thought it would take at least a few days for you to make up your mind. I never expected you to show up tonight looking like this."

Trents hand slowly dragged its way down her dress as if to make his point. His hand settled on her backside and he began pulling up the thin satin material revealing the pale skin beneath it. "Now don't make a sound or you and your dumbass husband will be homeless tonight." He whispered in her ear.

He released his hand from over her mouth. Rebecca was frozen and kept quiet like she was told. He crouched down behind her, his face inches from her perfect ass covered only by a thin black thong.

"Now listen, I'm a reasonable man, and I've been thinking over your situation." He said as he slowly, almost gently, kissed her ass cheek between sentences - the same skin he was spanking hours before. "So here's the deal. You let me have my fun with you for the next three months and I'll keep you on as tenants at the same price. What do you say?" Rebecca's skin crawled as the burly old man massaged and manhandled her toned ass as he started slobbering all over the thick flesh. She could only stand there, paralyzed, with her dress lifted up above her hips while the love of her life was maybe 10 feet away behind a closed door.

"I-I don't know...I-i don't think Jason would ever allow that." Rebecca said while trying to maintain her composure with this ape pawing at her.

"That so? I thought the two of you being here tonight meant you at least discussed my little proposition." Trent retorted back, taking a brief break to study his new toys reaction.

"Or, perhaps you failed to mention to your prince charming my offer to you?" He said with a grin. "Now why would you hide something like that from him?"

Rebecca felt a tinge of guilt at the revelation of her secret from her husband. "Th-That's not what happened.."

Before Rebecca could finish her sentence, Trent ripped off her thong, startling the half dressed brunette who instinctively tried to cover her privates. The ogre crouching below her simply swatted them away. He held the thong up to his nose taking a deep breath. "Mm god damn. Your pussy smells sweet" He said while gently spanking her bubble butt and watching it jiggle with every little slap. He stuffed the woman's panties into his pocket and put his hand on the small of her back, leaning her forward slightly so her ass stuck out more towards his face. Then, with both hands, he gripped both cheeks and spread them apart, stretching and exposing the milfs pink pussy and tight asshole. Rebecca was fighting back tears. "Please. I'm begging you please stop this." She may have been used to men looking at her like she was piece of meat, but standing there with her privates being pushed open and a man who wasn't her husband staring into them, in that moment, she actually felt like one. "Now that's a pretty little asshole." Trent said ignoring her pleas.

She didn't know what to do. If she screamed Jason could save her but then he would find out they were about to lose their home. Not only that, he would find out she had kept that information from him. She felt stuck and she couldn't figure out a way to save herself. She was hopeless.

Without warning, he buried his face between the helpless milfs ass cheeks and began to tongue and prod at her tight asshole. Rebecca couldn't help but squirm and try to fight away from her attacker, her eyes never leaving the closed bathroom door. Her resistance prompted a sharp slap on her ass from her violator committing her to remaining still. She had to fight every muscle in her body to not move as she felt his long tongue probing in and out of her hole.

Despite the circumstances, Rebecca could feel her body responding to the pleasure. She tried to control herself but this sensation was brand new to her and she felt her cheeks burning red, her nipples stiffen and her pussy getting wet. What was wrong with her?

Trent knew he was running out of time. But he loved the position he had her in and wanted to take full advantage. He moved his fingers between her slit and felt her moist cunt and smiled. "I knew you'd come around you stupid slut." He said, holding up his sticky fingers for the mortified Rebecca to see.

They both listened as Jason washed his hands. Trent slowly, somewhat regretfully, got up. And, while Rebecca rushed to straighten her dress back to its appropriate length, he grabbed a chunk of her hair and pulled her head back towards his. And just as he had done earlier in her kitchen, he forced his tongue down her throat. Rebecca was helpless as his tongue explored her mouth, wrapping itself around her own tongue. Finally, pulling back, with his free hand he pinched her cheeks, forcing her mouth to open partially before spitting in it. "There you go my little whore, we'll call that your birthday present. Now say thank you."

Rebecca didn't say anything. She struggled to free herself from his grip but was unsuccessful.

Trent smirked. "I thought we agreed to work on your gratitude. Maybe spending a night on the streets will teach you some manners." He said with a growl, giving her hair an extra yank to accentuate his point. Rebecca winced from the pain but offered in a resentfully low voice a reply "Th-Thank you." She couldn't look him in the eye.

"Good girl" Trent said encouragingly with a grin. "I'll make an obedient slut out of you yet." He gave her ass one more smack, gripping it briefly before letting go of her hair just as the bathroom door unlocked and Jason rejoined the party.

Trent took a big swig of his beer and passed another to Jason. "Here you go man." Jason grabbed it with a smile and the two started shooting the shit. Trent, acting like nothing had just happened, and Jason, oblivious to the fact that his wife's panties were tucked away in his pocket.

Rebecca sat on the edge of the couch uncomfortably. Quickly sipping her beer trying to wash away the taste of that man, praying to get out of their as soon as possible. She could feel the wet, drooly remains of Trents tongue on her asshole and could not wait to shower this man off of her.

Until then she had to endure his company and pretend like nothing was wrong.

"Thanks for the beers man!" Jason said, slurring his words while the husband and wife finally left their landlords den and began to climb the stairs to their own unit.


"Yeah you got it buddy." Trent said. He gave Rebecca one last look up and down. Her ass swaying slightly in the short dress as she climbed the stairs away from him. It took all his will power not to drag this hot piece of ass back inside and have his way with her til morning. But, he knew he'd enjoy it all the more if he paced himself. "I'll see you tomorrow princess" He said In a low voice with a wicked grin.

Rebecca didn't say anything back. He knew he had her, all she could do was avoid him while she could and endure his deviant torture when she had to. In the meantime she would have to think of some way to free herself and save her family home. But she couldn't bring herself to tell Jason. He would insist they leave and the life he had worked so hard to provide for her and their daughter would be over.

Upstairs, Jason passed out almost immediately with Rebecca, laying next to him, was left wide awake and alone. Her thoughts were tormented by Trent's position over her and her family. She kept going over the events of the day, and without even realizing it, she began to touch herself.

12