Training a Housewife Ch. 02

Story Info
Rebecca resigns herself to Trent's blackmail.
4.8k words
4.61
52.1k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wettowel
Wettowel
165 Followers

Chapter 2 of my Training a Houswife series. Thanks again for everyone who read chapter 1. Once again this is all a work of fiction not meant to be taken seriously. Enjoy!

Chapter 2

The next morning began like every other for the married couple. Jason got ready for work while Rebecca fixed the two of them breakfast. It was like any other day, except, unbeknownst to her husband, Rebecca's stomach was in knots. Her mind was elsewhere as the two went about their daily morning routine.

"What do you think about taking the day off my love?" Rebecca mentioned to her husband as casually as she could, not wanting him to leave her alone.

Jason gave his wife a quizzical look. "You know I can't do that." He replied with a mouthful of toast.

Rebecca, her back turned to her husband, had a resigned look on her face as she loaded the dishwasher. She took a deep breath before forcing a smile.

"Yeah. You're right, just wishful thinking I guess." She said as she turned to face him.

"I'll be home before you know it." Jason said as he swallowed the last of his breakfast and gave his wife a kiss on the cheek goodbye. Before Rebecca could argue, the door slammed shut behind him and the silence left behind was deafening.

"I doubt that." She said to herself.

She knew it was only a matter of time before Trent would call on her. Her heart began to beat faster and the knot in her stomach twisted tighter as she imagined all the awful things he likely had in store for her today. Last nights molestation and verbal abuse played over and over again in her head. She could still feel his tongue moving around inside of her.

In addition to her assault, she also reanalyzed and attempted to comprehend her own response to the moment. Why hadn't she called out to Jason? Why hadn't she told Jason in the first place? She knew her husband would have come to her defence, she also knew her husband would never pimp her out in exchange for a roof over their heads. But deep down she knew, she knew these facts were part of why she froze. She couldn't be dead weight and watch her husband save them. Not again. By enduring Trent's blackmail, she wouldn't have to see that look of defeat in her husbands eyes ever again.

So she would face the day and whatever Trent had in store. First, she dressed herself. She put on her least flattering pair of undies and her baggiest pair of jeans with a plain bra and T-shirt to match. As if in private protest, she would refuse to wear anything suggestive for her landlords benefit. She completed the plane Jane look with minimal makeup on and her hair in a ponytail. Satisfied with her lacklustre appearance, she went about her normal morning routine. But despite her best efforts in trying to keep Trent out of her mind, she found herself checking her phone for his text, or shooting a glance at the front door after any sound suggesting his arrival.

In the end, It would not take Trent long to summon his new toy. In fact, he had been waiting eagerly all night and morning in anticipation of the sound of Jason driving off to work for the day.

He had the next 9 hours with Mrs. Jackson and he wanted to enjoy all of it. He sent the housewife a quick text that read, "Downstairs. Now."

Rebecca felt her heart stop. Time stood still while she read Trent's text, and every step she took towards his front door was heavy. And although in the moment Rebecca didn't register it; and in spite of the nearly crippling anxiety that clung to her, her cunt grew slightly wet with anticipation.

Before she knew it she was at his door. But she could only stand there, frozen, unable to lift her hand to knock. Her tormentor saved her the trouble and swung open the door on the scared wide eyed milf.

Trent was wearing an old wife-beater and boxers. He stared at her, taking her all in. Rebecca didn't say anything, what could she say? All she could do is feel as small as possible under his domineering gaze.


Finally, Trent gave a short snort. "God you really are dumb, hey?" His words stung and Rebecca could feel her cheeks burning up.

He went on, "Did you think I wanted to just shoot the shit and talk?"

Rebecca furrowed her brow, "I--I don't understand. You told me to come dow--" Trent rolled his eyes and interrupted her. "Your clothes dumbass. Do you think I'm going to keep you around if you're dressed like that?

Rebecca looked down at the ground, her mini protest against the man had backfired almost immediately.

Trent, still standing in the doorway, leaned against it's frame and crossed his arms."So go on. Take it off, all of it. A whore like you isn't allowed in my house with clothes on." Rebeccas eyes went wide and she looked behind her. The entrance to Trents front door was situated down a few steps of stairs off to the side of the house. Next door was another, similar sized unit owned by another married couple with a few kids of their own. While somewhat private and at the very least facing away from the street, if anyone next door was home and happened to look over through a window or walk by to the back yard, they would see everything.

Rebecca couldn't move, her mind in disbelief of the situation. Meanwhile, Trent grew impatient. "Would you prefer to strip on the driveway you little slut?" Rebecca shook her head but no words could escape her lips. This was it. She knew she couldn't risk calling his bluff but was she really prepared to go through with this? Everything last night and up until this point was just Trent forcing himself on her; and despite Rebecca mentally resigning herself to his games, could she be an active participant?

"You've got 10 seconds to take it all off before I parade you around the street naked." He said, starting the countdown. 


This was it. In a mad dash Rebecca tore her clothes off. First her shirt then her pants. Her massive tits bounced around in her bra as she pulled her head out through the t-shirt hole. Holding her shirt and pants over her body to cover as much as she could, she quickly tried to dart into Trents place for privacy. But the behemoth of a man, held his hand out, blocking her out. 

"I said everything. Slut." That last insult felt like a dagger as she stood outside in her bra and underwear. She looked up at him with frightened eyes but considering how far she'd already gone getting caught now was out of the question. She quickly peeled off the underwear, twisting her legs inwards to cover as much as she possibly could before unclasping her bra and using her clothes to cover her large breasts.

Without a word Trent casually moved aside, letting the now naked housewife to rush inside for safety. Her watched her ass jiggle with every step and smiled a devious smile.

"Ok. You win, are you happy?" Rebecca spat at Trent while standing the middle of his living room, doing all she could to cover herself from his gaze. Trent didn't say anything and walked towards her, circling her, and looking his prize up and down. Rebecca stood still, waiting for his next move. He finally stood in front of her, pressing up close against her. With one hand he held her chin up to look at him, studying her face. While the other hands grabbed the woman's clothes being used to shield her from his eyes and tossed them aside. 

"Hands to your side." He said softly but with authority. Rebecca's hands remained across her chest. Trent grabbed her by the ponytail and yanked it towards the ceiling. Rebecca grimaced as her hands fell to her side. 

Trent's focus shifted to the woman's giant tits sitting bare now in front of him. They were just as he imagined over the years. They sat pretty on her chest, her nipples hard from the outdoor exposure, and they had a fantastic weight to them. He placed both his hands on the side of each breast, slowly pushing them up and forward. He squeezed them and gave them a rough shake while Rebecca looked away in disgust, her cheeks flushed red. Trent grinned like a kid on Christmas playing with his presents.

His fingers finally found her nipples and he pinched them both between his thumb and pointer fingers. Rolling them back and forth between his fingers while slowly tugging on the housewife's breasts, raising them well above their natural resting spot. Rebecca winced at the pain, she instinctively went on her tippy-toes to try and ease her suffering but knew better than to protest any more than that.

Trent grinned at her pained expression. He held the woman's fat tits almost perpendicular to her face for another few seconds before abruptly letting them go, watching them swing back towards her. Becca let out a small squeal which only served to encourage Trent as the milfs udders bounced back to their more natural position.

"Now this is a body worth keeping around." He said as he grabbed Becca by the shoulder spinning her around. Her tits and ass both jiggled as he turned her away from him to check out her ass. He gave it a quick slap and stretched back one cheek exposing her asshole to him again.

"Jesus Christ, you really are built like a perfect little slut, you know that?" Rebecca was on the verge of tears. She had resigned herself to satisfying this pig like man but the verbal abuse was something she hadn't mentally prepared for. It was like he was saying all the things the men in her past who couldn't keep eye contact were thinking. It was humiliating and made her feel worthless and like she was nothing but an object for his dark desires.

He stood behind her now, his arm wrapped around her neck in a light chokehold and his face resting next to her ear. Rebecca could feel the monsters bulge pressing up against her naked ass. She could feel It's size and the heat coming off it. She shut her eyes and grimaced. Trent placed his free hand on her inner right thigh and slowly caressed it, inching closer and closer to her pussy. Becca could feel herself getting turned on despite her best wishes.

"Today is going to be like a little test drive, alright?" Rebecca could feel Trents hot breath on her ear as he whispered into it. "We're going to find out what a dumb slut like you knows when it comes to pleasing a real man." Trent started pushing his huge bulge against Rebecca's behind and slowly grinded into her soft skin. She could only cringe. "But don't worry princess, we're also going to find out what makes you cum too." He added as his wandering hand found her mound and started petting the housewife's pussy. Slowly, and deliberately. Rebecca let out a soft gasp.

He kept going. Back and forth, slowly teasing her with his fingers, pushing them in and out between her wet pussy lips. He found her clit and circled it slowly, each rotation sending shockwaves through her body. Rebecca's breaths deepened as her body began to betray her to the unbiased pleasure. He took his free hand and started fondling her breasts. Gently massaging them and tugging on her nipples softly. Rebecca was in a daze of pleasure as the experienced older gentleman played with her body. She could feel her orgasm building against her will.

But before she could finish Trent stopped abruptly. "But first. A little training is in order." He teased, denying Rebecca her orgasm and breaking her from her trance. And as she came back to reality she felt something clasp around her neck. "What the hell?!" *SMACK* Rebecca's ear began to ring and her face stung as the reality of Trents palm having smacked her face set in.

Trent held his face up against hers "Listen you little bitch I'm getting sick and tired of your attitude." He spat at her. Rebecca could feel then; what she realized now was a collar, tighten around her neck and she began to gasp for air.

"You're in serious need of an attitude adjustment considering the position you're in." Trent said, holding the leash attached to his pets neck high above his head. He jerked it back towards him and Rebecca's body fell into his own. He grabbed her left nipple and gave it a twist. Rebecca howled in pain as much as she could with her airway restricted. He let go, and she fell to the floor. Her naked body curled up as she took big gulps of air.

"If you're going to speak to me like a bitch you're going to act like one too. On your hands in knees. NOW." Rebecca couldn't fight his commands. She slowly picked herself up and got into his requested position. There she was, a happy housewife not 24 hours ago and now naked in her landlords living room, with nothing but a dog collar around her neck, on her hands in knees like an animal.

Trent smiled again, he gently rubbed his hands up and down her spine, pushing down firmly to arch her ass. Her massive tits hung down and pressed against the cold tile. He crouched down in front of her face and grabbed her by her chin, forcing her to look into his eyes. "Do you understand now what happens when you disobey me?" Rebecca didn't say anything, but Trent could see the hate in her eyes. He smiled at her, "It doesn't have to be this way every time. I'll turn you into my whore. You'll see." As he said this he forced two of his fingers into her mouth, reaching down deep into her esophagus. Rebecca knew better than to resist and couldn't help but gag at the rough intrusion into her throat.

"Good girl." Trent cooed as he stroked her hair while he continued to finger fuck her mouth. Finally, he pulled his fingers out and wiped them across her face. "Now for your reward. Don't move" He got up and walked into another room. Rebecca did as she was told and stayed put. Her heart was racing and she couldn't bare to imagine what kind of sick reward Trent had in mind.

She could hear his footsteps approaching from behind her. She began to turn her neck back to see what was in store for her but a sharp slap against her ass changed her mind. "I said don't move you dumb slut." Trent growled before continuing. "You almost look like the perfect pet but you're missing something." He said as Rebecca felt him place his hand on her backside, stroking his thumb near her asshole. Without warning she felt a cold slimy substance drop onto her ass sending a shiver up her spine. Trents hands began spreading the lubricant over her luscious cheeks and he began prodding at her virgin asshole. Rebecca squirmed but before she could protest further she felt a cold, round object push up against her anus as Trent forced the item through her hole.

"Ohhhhh my god." Rebecca moaned as the butt plug stretched her tiny asshole. "There you go princess." Trent said with a wicked grin. With one hand he twirled what resembled a dogs tail attached to the plug that was now protruding out of her asshole. Rebecca barely heard him as she choked back tears. *SMACK* Trents muscular hands slapped the housewife's ass as Rebecca yelped in pain. He grabbed the leash off the floor and pulled it back so that Rebecca was looking up at the ceiling. "I'm getting tired of teaching you the same lesson you dumb cocksleave." *SMACK* He wailed down on the other cheek this time. Her new tail swishing back and forth as the skin on her rump reddened. "Th-Th-Thank you." Rebecca tried to say her lines between the pain and barely being able to breath.

*SMACK* Trent landed another blow. This one harder than the last, causing Rebecca to yelp. "You'll call me sir you worthless whore."

"S-Sir. Thank y-you Sir." Gasping for air, Rebecca managed to blurt out the appropriate response and she felt the leash loosen it's grip and the assault on her ass stopped. Trent didn't reply, and while still holding the leash he took a seat on the couch a few feet away from Rebecca who remained on her hands and knees as she sucked in air. Her ass was a deep shade of red.

"Get over here." Trent said, gripping the leash and glaring at her. Rebecca began to slowly stand up but her new masters raised eyebrow expression stopped her in her tracks.

"Do dumb sluts in training get to walk on two feet without permission?" He spat at her condescendingly.

Rebecca knew the answer, and without a word she got back on her hands and knees. She kept her head down and avoided eye contact with her humiliator as she crawled towards him. She felt her large breasts swinging back and forth while the butt plug moved around inside her uncomfortably, making Rebecca squirm.

Trent watched Rebecca slowly saunter her way towards him on her hands in knees. Her bubble butt swaying from side to side after each awkward step. "Good slut. Right here, right between my legs." He guided her with the leash between his spread legs. The boxers he was wearing did little to cover the erection he was sporting. Rebecca couldn't believe how big it was.

"Now. The first thing a dumb cocksleave like yourself needs to know how to do is give a proper blow job." Trent lectured. Rebecca looked away, there was no way she could preform oral on this man. Trent grabbed her face and forced her to look at him. "You look at your master when he's speaking to you, you stupid slut."

Rebecca started tearing up. She didn't want to, not in front of him, but she couldn't stop the tears from rolling down her check. Trent stared at her, he had waited long enough and was rock hard. He had imagined this sexy milfs mouth bobbing up and down on his cock for years and it was finally about to happen. He pulled his cock out of his boxers and saw Rebecca's eyes go wide to his delight.

"Don't worry baby it doesn't bite." He said with a smirk. He leaned forward and grabbed Rebecca by her ponytail, holding her face up to his erect member. Rebecca scrunched her face and tried to turn away as he rubbed it against her cheek while laughing. It was so big, bigger than Jason's by far and had a heavy musky smell to it.

"You're only purpose now is to make me feel good. Got it? That's all a slut with a body like yours is good for you understand?"

Rebecca; on the verge of panic while this monsters thing slapped against her face, was decidedly too slow to answer. She felt the now familiar tug around her neck as Trent pulled on her leash. 
"Hey, cocksleave, I asked you a question." He barked.

Rebecca winced. "I-I understand sir." She said begrudgingly.

"Very good. Now get to it. And I swear to god if your teeth even graze it I'll tie you up outside and leave you their for all the neighbours to see." Trent leaned back and watched as Becca's wide blue eyes stared at the erect penis in her face.

She had performed oral on her husband many times over the years but didn't love giving it. It felt demeaning in some way. But right now, kneeling here, naked in front of someone who wasn't her husband, with a collar around her neck and a putt plug stuffed in her ass, Rebecca realized she hadn't known what it meant to be demeaned until today. But, she figured, the sooner she made her tormentor cum, the sooner she could escape his lair. Trent was pushing 50 and likely didn't possess the stamina to keep her here all day, she thought to herself.

So, she begrudgingly began taking his member into her mouth. She started with the tip, bobbing up and down as quickly as she could while working her way down the shaft a little bit deeper each time. She had never experienced a dick like his before and could only manage a little over half of his length inside her mouth before meeting resistance. She then used her hand to stroke and jerk the rest of his member.

She estimated she'd have him finish in a couple minutes and be done with it. 

"You call this a blow job?" Rebecca's concentration was broken as she looked up at the unimpressed expression of her tormentor. She stopped what she was doing, his dick still in her mouth. Trent couldn't help but laugh. "God at least you look better with a dick in your mouth."

Rebecca removed his member from her mouth as Trent stood up over her. He grabbed both her hands and held them as well as the leash above her head.

"Open your mouth my stupid little slut. I guess I have to do everything today." Rebecca's mouth opened to make a retort but it didn't matter. Trent thrusted his cock into the milfs mouth and starting pumping rhythmically. Becca was powerless to resist. Tears started to well up in her eyes from the assault. Her drool began dripping onto her chest making her fat tits glisten as they bounced and slapped against each other. It took all her focus just to breath through her nose and get enough oxygen to her brain as Trent continued to push his full length down her throat. 
"Ahh this feels good." Trent moaned.

Wettowel
Wettowel
165 Followers
12