All Comments on 'Training a Housewife Ch. 02'

by Wettowel

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean4095 months ago

Love this!! Very hot, keep abusing her!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lame blackmail setup and lame premise.

Geezer83Geezer835 months ago

sick, very sick

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My wife was seduced by her boss and at first felt used but quickly came to her senses and realized the sex she had with him was really good and he gave her more orgasms than I ever did. He gave her raises and bonus and bought her clothes and with those clothes she came out of her granny shell and began taking pride in her feminiity and sense of self worth. She wore micro mini skirts and never again wore bras or panties. Went totally commando and soon became an exhibitionist flashing her parts. In public. He took her to a convention in Las Vegas and had her fuck a few friends of his. She really enjoyed being his personal slut and soon was a greater sex partner for me teaching me everything she’d learned. Her 38DD tits and now shaved cunt was a real treat and soon I got really tuned on watching her fuck strangers. I often thanked him for freeing her total sexuality and opening up her mind and body to fine sex practices. She became a real,slut also for me and fucked several of my friends and soon we became swingers.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Write more!!!

Keep this going

MUFF69MUFF695 months ago

Well done. A good mother will always do anything to protect her family. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice chapter

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More

techie_usetechie_use5 months ago

fantastic going..

more than 3 months n just on day 1 she is totally down

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Begging for next chapter! I have read and re-read this story so many times already.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Very hot! I look forward to more training. Big titted Rebecca will soon be addicted to Trent’s big cock in all her holes. Trent wants her as his whore. Does he mean a whore for just him, or does he plan to share her with others?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Part 3 pleaseeeee!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Part 3 now please my dick is exploading!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Part 3 now we need it! please dont leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

We need episode 3 now!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

New STORY NOW WE NEED IT!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

we are still waiting.!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Where is part 3 ? This is so GOOOD

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Wow! Becca will soon become Trent’s three hole slut. Will he display and whore her out? With her huge tits and hot body Becca would be in much demand. It appears that the humiliation and shame will contribute to her slide into depravity. Great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

NEXT PART of the Story its time alreadyyyy!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

How long do we need to wait? We love it! GIVE US MOOOORE!!!

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Good thing busty Rebecca is in such good physical shape, as it appears that Trent will be training her to take cock in all her holes on a constant basis.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hello its time for part 3 please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWettowel@Wettowel
Hello everyone! I'm looking to start writing erotic fiction more consistently and to branch out and write the kind of stories you all are interested in. Please follow me on Twitter to let me know what it is you're interested in reading :) Thanks! Wetttowel https://twitt...