Training a Submissive

Story Info
Lesbian first time with a woman and submission.
2.7k words
4.32
8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time in months, I was excited. Life had been difficult, and I had been feeling utterly hopeless about the world. I truly had been wondering what I was living for and feeling that pit of loneliness in my stomach day after day. I was walking through the woods trying to ground myself in nature. The sun shown in through the woods and the birds were chirping. I explored the trees, plants and walked barefoot through a beautiful field of flowers and the greenest grass I had ever felt. I sighed as I laid in the grass and felt anticipation about an upcoming date I hadn't met up with someone in a while and I finally felt interested in exploring another woman. I picked myself up and went back home to get ready. I stared at my closet wondering what I should wear. I decided on jeans, a black button up and my backward hat. I threw on my Pumas and glanced in the mirror. I felt satisfied. I started to feel a few nerves coming up, but I quickly let it pass through and felt confident about myself and the night ahead.

We were going to meet up at bar and have a few drinks. I met her 2 weeks ago on Tinder and felt intensely connected to her. We had really stimulating conversations and many suggestive text messages over the last week. I could feel a shiver down my spine as I reread them. Alex was 32 and had a confidence in her voice that made her mysterious and sexy. I was looking forward to getting to know her better. Alex was newly out and had not dated women before. I was thrilled to be her first and show her how intense and connected a relationship with two women could feel. I wanted to show her how good it could feel to be dominated. I couldn't wait to touch her in a way she would never forget. We hadn't talked much about the physical aspect of things, but I figured I'd bring my backpack with on the date in case we decided to continue the evening together.

I walked into the bar and saw her immediately. She was stunning in person and her green eyes sparkled in the light. She was wearing a sheer white blouse, and I could see her nipples through her shirt. I bit my lip and wished I could feel how hard they were underneath her clothes. I couldn't wait to see the look of pure bliss and pleasure in her eyes later tonight. I grabbed us both a beer and leaned in close.

"Hi beautiful, it's so great to finally see you in person." I say, giving her a big smile and grabbing her waist as I give her a soft, sensual hug and run my fingers through her hair as the hug breaks. I hand her a beer and sit next to her. She smiled at me and leaned in close.

"I've been thinking about what it would be like when we met, and I'm lost for words. I feel a little nervous as you are the first woman I have ever been on a date with".

I looked at her and spoke. "Tell me what makes you nervous?"

"You are so confident, and it feels like you know exactly what you want. I feel like I'm not experienced enough to be with you."

I smile slightly and tell her I'm looking forward to showing her the ropes. I grab onto her wrist tightly and look intently into her eyes. "Tell me what you like?"

She begins sharing about her previous relationship that she described as a "little kinky". It sounded like they occasionally used handcuffs. I asked her if she had ever experienced someone taking full control of her and using her body in whatever way they pleased.

She squirmed in her seat. "No". She spoke. "I am not even sure what that would look like".

I scoot closer to her and rub her shoulder gently. "Let's relax and get to know each other. I've got you and there is no pressure to be anything other than yourself. I move in closer to her. I notice her whole body shiver and she looked deeply into my eyes. That look of both intensity and nervousness about how the night will unfold. She sighed with relief, and we started talking. The conversation was enjoyable and intellectual. There was a lot of touching each other and holding hands as we flirted shamelessly. I thought I could just sit and look into her eyes all night. I was smitten with everything she said. I learned so much about this beautiful specimen of a woman in those 2 hours than I had ever experienced. She had always been attracted to girls but felt like she never had the space to explore her sexuality. She was excited to explore. She turned to me, and I saw those hard, fully erect nipples peeking out underneath her shirt and I leaned in to kiss her soft, luscious lips. She leaned into the kiss, and I ran my fingers through her hair as I kiss intensely and passionately.

She looks at me and bites her lip "I'm still having anxiety about tonight. I'm worried about not being what you need."

I look directly into her eyes and tell her not to worry and I'd be telling her everything she needed to do and all she would have to do was listen. Seeing this vulnerable side of her was sexy and I couldn't wait to take control of this beautiful woman. Have her let me lead and make her body pulsate. I want nothing more than to make this woman moan. I wonder if we should just finish this drink and head back to her place. I was having trouble focusing on anything but an image of me restraining her while she screamed with pleasure. I couldn't wait to have this confident, sexy woman submit to me.

"Do you want to get out of here? I can tell our minds both seem to be elsewhere?" She grins and slams her beer. I wink at her and run my tongue over my teeth. We head back to her place.

We get inside and she seems nervous. I pull her close and whisper to her that I'll be making her feel complete pleasure and that there's nothing expected of her. It's fun to see this shy, nervous side to her. She leans back against the door, and I grab her hand. I lift our hands above us and start intensely kissing her. We fall into the intensity and the tension keeps building. She reaches out touch me and I grab her other hand and restrain her arms so she cannot move.

"Not yet. I say to her. I'll let you know when it's your turn to touch".

She tries to get out of my grip but quickly realizes she likes being told what to do. I tell her she's such a good girl and pull her towards the bedroom. She stares as I take out my backpack full of rope, floggers, and toys. I immediately tie her to the bed, so she is not tempted to touch me before she is allowed. Watching her try to get out of the ropes is causing my own desire to grow. I kiss her aggressively as I remove her top. I carefully undo every button as I kiss and bite her neck. She wasn't wearing a bra and gasped as I ever so gently flick my tongue over her hard nipples. I feel her body arch and I stare into her stunning green eyes. She looks up at me and I feel a quiver run through her body. I bite her lip gently and remove my own top. My breasts feel full, and my nipples are erect and feel warm to the touch. I twist them and run my hands over them as she watches with desire all over her face. I continue kissing her body...her face, her cheeks, her belly button. I get to her legs and pause before I rip her pants off. I pull her quickly onto my lap as she audibly moans into my ear. Her hips are gliding back and forth as she rubs her clit against my thigh.

I whisper into her ear, "I want you. I'm going to rip off your panties and touch you. But first, tell me how you like to be touched?"

She looked at me with eyes wide and full of uncertainty.

"Umm. I want your fingers inside me. Make me cum".

I laugh silently to myself. She has no idea. I tell her "Don't worry you will cum, but not until I tell you it's time and you ask nicely for it".

I use my teeth and her panties rip as I yank them off her body and watch her body quiver with excitement and lust. I lay next to her and spread her legs. I can see her vulva is wet. I smile and bring my tongue so it's barely touching the tip of her clit. She is squirming and tells me to eat her. I tell her no, and that I will decide when that happens. I look intensely at her, and she begs again for me to touch her. She fights against the restraints and tries to touch me.

"No". I tell her. I yank her hair and tell her if she wants to orgasm, she WILL listen to me.

She still struggles and doesn't seem to understand that she is helpless and at my will. I will tell her when to move and what to do and control all her pleasure.

I move close to her and stare at her. "Ask me nicely". I demand. I hold her chin up high and wait for her response.

She looks frustrated but says "I'll do what you say, just please touch me."

I use the tips of my fingers to stroke her body gently. First her arms, then her waist and moving down to her legs. I avoid her engorged pussy. I want her to be so ready for me to stroke her that one touch will be electric and give her waves of pleasure. She continues to whimper and beg for me to eat her dripping pussy. I continue to tease with my fingers and then a feather as I can see the pent-up energy continue to build.

"I already said PLEASE"... she yells.

"Good girl", I whisper as I move up to her lips.

I am on top of her. Our breasts are touching, and electricity runs through my body as our hardened nipples rub together. I feel her hips moving underneath me and hear her softly moaning.

I tell her to make some more noise and tell me what she likes. I lean over and open her legs as she audibly lets out a moan that tells me she is ready to be touched. I can see her pussy continue to drip and I am so ready to taste her. I give her clit a gentle lick and she moans and wriggles her body with ecstasy. This is so hot; I think to myself and wonder if I will cum just from watching her submit her body to me. I give her entire pussy a lick and stick my tongue inside her.

"Please, put your fingers in "she is out of breath. I smile at her and tell her to be patient. I come up and kiss her and let her taste herself on my lips as I put my knee in between her legs. She is getting so excited and rubs her throbbing clit against my leg again.

"Ride me" I tell her as she moves her clit faster over my thighs and I begin to feel my own clit tingle and I curl my toes slightly.

I start seeing her legs shake. I move back down and suck on her clit and lick intently. She tastes so sweet. I cannot wait to feel her thighs squeeze against my neck and face. I gently put in one finger and start to stroke her g spot as I continue licking her clit. I add another finger and she look like she is about to combust.

"Do you want to cum for me, baby?" I ask her.

"YES. Please. Let me cum" she yells.

I love teasing her. Soon, I tell her as I grab my flogger from my bag. I gently run the tail of the flogger over her body, so it barely touches her skin. She curls her toes as it runs over her clit and nipples.

"That feels so good" she can barely get the words out.

I run the flogger under her chin to force her to look up into my eyes. We hold eye contact.

"Get on all fours" I demand. She tried to grab my hand to guide it inside of her. She gets out of the ties and starts touching my body. I shake my head... "You were doing so good" I tell her.

I grab onto her and use my flogger on the back of her thighs first. I start with rhythmic, gentle spankings and gradually increase in intensity and let her feel the burn on that perfect ass. She's moving her body into the pain and getting increasingly wet, and I keep hearing her delicious noises. "I'm sorry she says. I'm ready to listen. Please, please make me cum daddy" she breathes heavily.

I feel satisfied. "I think you are ready now", I tell her as I flip her back over. I wonder if the people in the next apartment can hear her. That makes me even more excited, and I put two fingers back in her pussy. I rub her g spot she didn't know she had and her clit simultaneously making her shake and throw her head into the pillow. My fingers move faster and now I am eating her with vigor. She's about to cum. I stop rubbing for a moment and she screams with frustration. I'm having fun edging her closer and closer. I continue to bring her right to the edge of pleasure and stop. I tell her she must ask for it on her knees. She gets down and I grab a leash and collar to put on her neck to control her. I give it a yank and she is fully submissive.

"Please show me how you can make me cum. I promise I'll listen."

I pull her toward me with the leash and stand over her. "Beg". I tell her.

She breathes heavily. "I'll do anything you say. She leans forward submissively and puts her head down. "Tell me what to do, I'll do it".

I can't resist. I yank her leash HARD and pull her back onto the bed.

"Look into my eyes" I tell her. "Watch me as you cum"

I can feel her thighs squeezing against me and she looks deeply into my eyes. I keep licking and use my two fingers in a come here movement. She's screaming my name and gripping the sheets. I know she's about to cum. I'm eating her and my spit and her fluids are combining in wet, intense pleasure. I gently push on her stomach as I feel warm liquid start to touch my lips. She's squirting, I continue eating as she squirts all over the bed and orgasms loudly. I feel her vaginal muscles contract time after time. I quickly continue licking the juice off her pussy and feel her body trembling. She finally relaxes and looks over at me, panting and sweating profusely.

"Wow" she says. She is speechless as she grabs for me to pull me close to her. I kiss her softly on her forehead and gently hold her. "Your body responded so well to a woman's touch". I whisper in her ear that I loved watching her obey and squirt as she came. I give her a glass of water so she can gear up for the next round. She turns over, ready to get up. I pull her arm. "You didn't think we were done, did you?" I say as I aggressively throw her face down in the bed.

I smile to myself and get out a new toy. She looks up at me with a mix of fear and excitement. We are just getting started baby...

Part 2 to cum