All Comments on 'Training Ch. 04'

by turtle_writes

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot

I would love to be treated this way! Can't wait to read the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My favorite chapter!

I have a somewhat similar fantasy and this chapter just blew my mind. From fear and revulsion, to desire and orgasms, this is MY script! She was in a "controlled" environment and that's how I hope my dream will occur on day.

gypsywishesgypsywishesover 12 years ago
well done

This gang rape was so sexy and so erotic. Wow! I'm still tingling. This writer has an uncanny insight into a woman's very secret mind.

kris10ekris10eabout 12 years ago
Oooh. Damn

That is my fantasy as well, reading this chapter made me so wet that I had to stop and masturbate. You are very talented in what you do. I hope you continue to write and post more work. Wow and Thank You!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*blisteringly* erotic

This story is going to keep me warm at night for many nights to come.

I love the way you get into her head, and the way he never ceases to Make Sure she knows that she's important to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This series is so intense that I can't stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I am definitely hooked. Some of the best erotica I've ever read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Powerful

I've read this story so many times that I can't even count. It's so well written and, overall, amazing. But I always feel like this is the ONLY chapter where you ever see that Anthony truly love Eileen aside from when it was in his POV for that small little snatch in London. I think seeing him loving her a bit more deeply and purely would've made this story skyrocket even more.

But in this chapter...the soft things he does. The gentle acts. The fierce facade he puts up. You could tell it hurt him to just give her over to his friends. I think what he told her was what he had been telling himself as he prepared.

This is just so powerful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well I tired

I tried to give this a go despite the fact I think Anthony is just a massive cunt. But no I just can't. yeah okay he wants a sex slave but he lacks any and all aspects of being an actual human being. He doesn't love her and at the point I kinda wanna kill the girl to put her out her misery. i love a bit of non con But this just stretches the boundaries of even that. I'm not getting why she hasn't divorced his ass already there's so much that could of been done to halt his little wagon. Also that creepy ass doctor where did he get his medical license? Fucking porn hub. No thank you Dr creepy. And Heath as well! That little weirdo I dunno about you but if I saw someone getting ass raped with motherfucking ginger root my reaction wouldn't be "thanks you've given me some ideas" this just makes me so mad for her like grow a back bone girl and stick up for yourself. Leave his ass, he ain't all that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loving it!

I am so glad to have stumbled across this series. Honestly, you should publish it in a book. It's like you have a window into my favorite fantasy and have written it out perfectly. I'm devouring it, dreading the end but unable to stop. Please, don't let it end!

prabhushotprabhushotalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

I'm addicted to your story.

Excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

who took her first anal bellboy or anthony please please tell me someone i am way more anxious than our super dumb,super annoying , whiney ,spoiled daddys liitle princess eileen or whatever her name is

btw that hell of a doctor is johnny sinns of pornhub ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

the only chapter with farce love and plane mindfucking of the girl that she is the most importnt thing for him making a good fool of her classic cassanova bastard

WantonwidowWantonwidowalmost 2 years ago

I think Anthony is a wonderful husband. He works hard to make his wife satisfying and satisfied. I think men who object to his treatment of his wife are men who wouldn’t want to put as much effort into making their wives feel such pleasure in fulfilling their fantasies.

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

This series is intense! The commitment to help her realize her inner needs is incredible. It is a wonder when a powerful synchronization is achieved. I think the inevitable freeing of her mind will be her reward.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

A good follow up again, still silly but it’s a good read

SlutCunt69SlutCunt69over 1 year ago

oh my god.... fuck im so ridiculously turned on.... this is my favourite chapter so far and all in all one of the best stories i've read here on lit...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did she come, of did she cum?.

There is a difference. . . . . continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous