All Comments on 'Training Ch. 07'

by turtle_writes

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Whoa!

It seems like you might be coming to the end of the story. I hope you continue Eileen and Anthony's story in a sequel or something. This is one of the best and hottest stories I've read. Maybe you should put it in the form of a novel? I'd buy it. Thanks for the great read.

azira_afoorazira_afoorabout 13 years ago
Post training

Would love to read more about Eileen's life as a sex slave once her training is over too.

The_Fractal_KingThe_Fractal_Kingabout 13 years ago
Loving It

Man this story is good. It's like the ultimate guilty pleasure though, I feel like I'm completely evil once I'm done with a chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Best cum I've had in a long while... Thanks :)

boundsadiaboundsadiaabout 13 years ago
Thankyou

Loved this story , eash and every word of it.I cannot put it in words how many lovely orgasms i had reading each n every chapter, my curiosity for Bdsm has touched it's peak, thankyou soooooooo much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Amazing story!

But it was so cruel to end the chapter this way :p I can't wait to find out what "the...." is. I hope you update soon.

Loved how creative you are, coming up with new ideas each chapter, making it very difficult for me to get bored.

I also love the moments when she is hugging Anthony or they just chat or kiss...I dunno this love and caring bits between her training 'sessions' make it even more amazing somehow..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wicked good!

This is, bar none, the best I have ever read on this site. You have a gift for characterization. Please continue with the series. You've made Eileen and Anthony so real, I'd be all stressed out if I don't get to see how they get on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So Hot!!

I just love your writing. I so want to be Eileen! But I'm not sure I could have held out admitting to loving everything that Anthony was doing for as long as she did!! Please, please, please keep the story going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

super hott! can't wait for the final chapter

hope you keep writing after this story finishes though. i love your writing!

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

Very hot story, but also very creative and well written. Absolutely one of the best erotica stories I have ever read, and I have read many. Really looking forward to the next installment.

bdcatalystbdcatalystabout 13 years ago
Wow

Very talented writer. Had to limit myself to reading a chapter per day to keep from losing total focus. Thank you! Hope to read the next installment soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i can't wait for the next chapter great reading and i would love to be eileen i need to fins myself a master like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

When is the next installment coming i can't wait - fabulous writing thanks

fruitloverfruitloverabout 13 years ago

I have faithfully checked for the next chapter every single day since it came out on january 25, I think this means I am addicted to reading your writing and I hope that you release the next part soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh my.....

You're stories are amazing! I'm so jealous of Eileen! You're writing style is so good! And your stories never cease to surprise me! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Hopefully the next chapter is comming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I relate so much to your character...I'm also a closet submissive...reading this story reminds me of me. I'm very jealous of Eileen-you're an amazing writer. I wish someone would help me like Anthony helped her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loyal

Turtle,

I've read this story for years, and I've never found anything else that makes me come this hard. Your talent with writing is unparalleled on this site, and when you combine that with your knack for digging up my darkest desires, well... I certainly have to change the batteries pretty often. Thank you very much for this story. The pleasure's mine. ;)

Mouse

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more please

I keep checking to see if the next chapter is in - please please please don't keep us in suspense - i love this story and so wish i could be Eileen i can't wait to see what happens next - please don't make us wait too long ....

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 12 years ago
A masterpiece

I found your E books but only material I have read. If you Write about this pair more or training new slaves etc I will buy. pls keep writing you have a gift

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
cringe a bit...

While I love this stor (everyone has already praised everything I would agree with) my heart hurts a little at all the beautiful clothes Anthony ruins.

RobypuzoRobypuzoabout 11 years ago
Great story!

This is the best "slave training" story I ever read! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Horrible trash

The only hope for this is that she's able to hire people to kill them all - painfully and slowly. Who wants to read about this crap?

BBBongBBBongover 9 years ago
To Anonymous 11/24/14

"Horrible trash?

The only hope for this is that she's able to hire people to kill them all - painfully and slowly.

***Who wants to read about this crap?***

Apparently you. I mean you took time to comment yet you had no time to sign up with a screen name.

I have a couple of question to all of you "anonymous" posters.

1) Why don't you sign in with a screen name?

2) Why read a story that you know ahead of time you won't like because of the genre?

3) And to you posters who like the story, why don't YOU sign in with a screen name? I know that there are some posters (with names) who I have the same likes and dislikes so I use their comments to help me out when I'm looking to find something that I would like to read.

I for one, really enjoyed this story. Very well written and hot as hell.

KristirosaKristirosaabout 9 years ago
Amazing!!!! Every chapter is Amazing!!!!

I am nearing the end and it makes me sad that there is only one chapter after this so I've been reading smaller bits at a time to draw it out! You have an amazingly talented mind into what a true submissive yearns for. The only miniscule gripe I have is get an editor for misspellings, I'd be happy to oblige! Please keep writing, if you have anything published please let me know, I must have them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love this Series

I love this series! Please keep writing. I can't express how happy I am that I saw there was a chapter 8.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I FOUND THAT THIS STORY GREW MORE INTENSELY DISGUSTING AND DISTASTEFUL AS IT WENT ON . NORMALLY I ENJOY NONCONSENT, BUT THIS WAS SO DEHUMANIZING THAT IT MADE ME PHYSICALLY ILL. I PICTURE THE HUSBAND'S INTERNAL HUMANITY AS A SHORT TWISTED UGLY CREATURE WITH A SNOUT, RUBBING HIS CLOVEN HOOVES TOGETHER IN DELIGHT AS HE TORTURES THE UNFORTUNATE WOMAN WHO BECAME HIS WIFE. WHY DIDN'T HE JUST BUILD A NICE FEMALE ROBOT, SOMETHING WITHOUT EMOTION, INSTEADING OF TORTURING AND SQUASHING A HUMAN FEMALE. VERY POOR, TRY AGAIN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so finally anthony was using eileen for making money and to be in gud books of his boss by offering his own wife all fair under the disguise of love from anthonies side

so basically you and your character anthony will chose a naive girl like eileen and use her stupid childish fantasy of gangrape to make her a sex slave and offer her to your boss in order to get the project and promotion from boss

i read till this only to get to know how low a man will go for money and power and like always you hit a new low even possible

highly incapable of a real love and like to live in the reality you and your persona anthony have created for yourselves

incapable of facing the reality and troubles love marriage and real women (unlike your coward and dumb eileen) would bring

as much as i believe cruel men like you and anthony do exist i am 100%sure as dumb as eileen would exist (i refrained mentioning her as a slut coz she aint she is programmed to believe so by the heartless things and shitty fake love and romance to confuse her and not letting her hate him after all he done just for one promotion or fucking award)

and more pathetic is that you have made eileen really a too dumb person who still doesnt recognise how much she has contributed in his buisness venture

and made her slut himself for tge driver you and anthony have no limits being a low life

the only thing i aporeciate is your choice of words and constant trial of making anthony as the hero who is doing all good in love and eileen as the villain who is unable to see his love

and i believe anthony would express his so called love to eileen in next chapter the (yeah he like to call all those farce romantic tantics as love)

and all the loosecunts here will appreciate you and anthony for the"""so big heart and so so big love"""" anthony has for eileen yeah the sluts in comment section dreaming of finding someone like anthony who would gift them to their bosses and justify all in the name if love

really disappointing

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Wow you really have a lot of thoughts to put down for us don’t you, still well written well paced

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I have read both your stories. They were a bit OTT for me (though I read them to the end so they couldn’t have been all that much OTT). I think you are right up there as one of the better writers on Literotica - nice and even throughout, good pace and flow. It’s a shame you don’t write on this site any longer

IncaRoseIncaRose8 months ago

This disgusting excuse for a story has made me totally dislike/abhor the NonConsent/Reluctance

category. There could have been a happy ending where Eileen found a .44 Magnum and blown Anthony to hell for the torment he put her through. There are probably men just like him, but it is not pleasurable reading about them and the things they do to the unfortunate women they choose to torment. Changing to a different category for my Literotica sex story reading. This one has left me feeling just as defiled and dirty as Anthony made Eileen feel. Anthony is a sick bastard (and I don't often that term to describe anyone).

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is one of my favorite stories. I come back to it again and again through the years. I want to buy a "training device" like hers for myself...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous