Training Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do, I don't have them with me but they are somewhere safe and you'll get them back tomorrow if you are a good girl for Daddy."

She smiles, "You have kidnapped all my panties and the ransom is me not wearing any until I leave and you coming in each of my holes twice."

"Yes, that's what the notes says," I grin as I feel her foot run up and down my leg, "Do you agree to the terms?"

"Now what sort of girl runs around all days with no panties on?" she asks.

"A slut," I say, "Daddy's little fuckable slut."

"Well we have a deal then," she says, "Of course you realise the shower doesn't count as that happened before the kidnapping."

"Of course," I smile.

Just then our conversation was interrupted by the PA announcement advising that our opening conference address will be starting in 5 minutes.

I hadn't noticed when we sat at the table but as we queue up I run my eye over Anna's body, today instead of a single ponytail she has braided her hair into two ponytails. She is wearing a thin pale pink blouse, her nipples poking out showing she's not wearing a bra, she has changed her skirt from what she had laid out on the bed. The original one I'm guessing would have been loose fitting and reach to just above her knees, this one is body hugging highlighting her sexy ass and only reaches part way down her thigh.

Anna sees me looking at her, giving me a smile.

I follow Anna into the room, there are several people in between us, her head nods to the left, I glance in that direction. Everyone is filling seats from the front to the back, this row was still empty.

Anna steps into the row a couple of people follow her, she gets half way along and stops as if she about to sit, the people behind her automatically sit in the seats they are in front of. There are a further five empty seats along the row, I step in excusing myself as I pass the seated people, Anna has moved down to the end, I take the seat beside her.

One other person joins our row, he sits in the middle one of the empty seats, there are three rows behind us but they are all fairly empty. As I'm looking around the room I feel a hand touch my thigh, I turn looking at Anna as the opening address begins.

"Saw you looking, what do you think."

"You look fuckable," I say pulling a pair of white panties from my pocket, "You look like Daddy's fuckable slut."

She gives me a smile, squeezing my thigh.

This is so boring, they are standing on stage telling us things we already know, that this introduction goes to 9.30am, first workshop 9.30am to 10.30am, morning tea 10.30am to 11.00am. second workshop 11.00am to 12.30am, lunch 12.30am to 1.30pm, third workshop 1.30pm to 3.00pm, afternoon tea 3.00pm to 3.30pm, final workshop 3.30pm to 4.30pm, closing address 4.30pm then free time until 6.00pm for dinner.

The only thing making this bearable is I have my finger in Anna's pussy and I'm enjoying watching her stifle her moans. Hopefully we get a couple of workshops together and I can have more fun.

We aren't in the first workshop together and it's not until morning tea that I see Anna next.

"That was mean," she says.

"What was mean?" I reply smiling.

"Fingering me and not finishing me off."

"Yes but I've added a new condition to the kidnapping terms of release," I tell her.

"And what is that?" she asks with a twinkle in her eye.

"I can do what I like to you whenever and wherever, and you have to do everything I say."

"That's two conditions," Anna says smiling.

"Don't contradict Daddy, I'll have to spank you later."

"Yes please Daddy."

"Daddy, Daddy are you two related," it was Trevor spreading his joy.

"No Trevor, Anna was just telling me about her family," I say but he's not listening, he's whining about the first workshop, how he didn't like his group, something about cream scones, I don't know or care, I stop listening.

The second workshop again find Anna and myself in separate groups, so far the workshops aren't working out but I can still have fun in-between.

It's a buffet lunch, people mill around picking what they want, some stay in the dining room other take their lunch away to eat elsewhere. I see Anna browsing the sandwiches, I move beside her.

"Take those four sandwiches and go to your room, leave your door ajar, get on your hands and knees ass pointing to the door and eat your lunch," I whisper in her ear.

She doesn't look at me, she just puts the four half sandwiches on her plate, as she turns to leave I place a banana on it.

I select a couple of sandwiches, slowly eating them as I watch her step into the elevator. I wait a couple of minutes then head to the elevator, I look at my watch still forty-five minutes of lunch left.

Stepping into the room her ass is sticking in the air, her skirt has lifted up exposing herself to whomever enters her room. I walk around her sitting on the side of the bed looking at her as she finishes her last sandwich.

"Stand up Baby, come over here."

She stands in front of me, I reach up unbuttoning her blouse, I push it open exposing her tits. I grab her nipples, pinching them as I pull them, I stare at her face watching her wince as I pull and twist them.

"I told you earlier I was going to punish you, lie across my knees."

As she lies across my lap I pull up her skirt, I rub her bare ass, "When I talk with you I expect you to say Yes Daddy," I tell her as I slap her ass making her yelp, "Do you understand Baby."

"Yes Daddy."

I slap her ass again, it stings my hand, a red hand print appearing on the white skin. Another slap, another yelp, "Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Yes Daddy."

I slap her ass several more times, both her ass cheeks are bright red, I look at the clock twenty-five minutes of lunch left, time to fill her first hole with cum.

I'm tempted to fuck her doggy knowing as I pound against her ass each touch is going to give her pain but I decide I don't have enough time for that, I don't want to rush it, a blow job will do.

"On your knees Baby."

"Yes Daddy," she says as she climbs off my lap and kneels in front of me.

I partly peel the banana handing it to her, I unzip my pants, "Fuck yourself as you suck me off."

"Yes Daddy."

I lean back looking down at her as her head bobs up and down on my cock, an arm moves as she slides the banana in and out of her pussy. As her excitement grows she moans as she sucks my cock, this adds another level of pleasure for me.

Reaching forward I grab both her ponytails pulling her head tight against my body, forcing my cock deeper down her throat as I come.

She coughs and gags on my cum, it spews out of her mouth over her chin onto her tits, I hold my cock in her mouth until I finish coming.

"Let's go Baby, that's one hole half done."

"Yes Daddy, thank you," Anna says as she wipes her chin and tits with a cloth. She straightens her skirt and does up her blouse, a couple of damp spots on it.

"Don't forget your banana, you need to eat that on the way."

"Yes Daddy," she says picking it up and taking a big bite.

I smile to myself as I follow her to the elevator, this weekend is turning out far better than I ever dreamt it would.

The third workshop found us separated again, before going to it I check the list for the fourth workshop, both Anna and I are in that group.

I'm spending more time planning what I'll do with Anna in the next workshop than paying attention in this one, I'm not alone, for last night's drinker a long day of workshops is taking its toll.

I'm waiting in the lobby as Anna approaches, I nod towards the elevator, she turns moving toward it, this time I follow straight away, we enter the elevator together.

We are alone in the elevator, I press the eighth floor button, the door closes. I turn Anna around to face me, I unbutton her blouse pulling her tits outs, I play with her nipples so by the time we reach the eighth floor they are rock hard.

I walk her to my room with her tits on display, a couple of other guests were in the hallway, they stare at Anna as we walk past, I don't recognise them, I'm confident they aren't part of my group. I look over my shoulder they are still watching us, I give them a smile pulling up the back of Anna's skirt and smacking her bare ass, she yelps.

We enter my room, Anna walks to the bed bending over, her skirt riding up offering me her ass.

'Luckily they're not taking attendance at the workshops because we're not going to make the next one,' I think as I stroke my cock, Anna has reached back grabbing her butt cheeks spreading them.

"Fuck my ass Daddy hole two is waiting."

I spit on my palm spreading the saliva over the head of my cock, at the same time I slide a finger into her ass.

"Oh fuck yes Daddy, oh fuck I'm coming," she yells as I move my cock back and forward in her tight ass, hard, deep thrusts making the whole bed move.

Her ass gaping each time I pull my cock out before I slam it back in, "Fuck Baby Daddy's coming." I feel my cock twitch, with a final powerful thrust I explode in Anna's ass, my cum pumping deep into her as she lies bent over the bed.

We have a quick wash before going to the closing address, I sit beside Anna at the back of the room, I run my fingers up and down the side of her leg. I would prefer my fingers between her legs but there are too many people around us to go unnoticed.

We arrange to go to our rooms to get ready for dinner then Anna will meet me in the bar at 5.45pm.

I'm on the phone talking with my wife Dianna as Anna walks into the bar, she's wearing another backless dress with a plunging neckline that nearly reaches her belly button, but this time the dress reaches below her knees and has a split up either side to nearly to her hip.

"Yes honey I'm definitely going to be up most of the night," I say looking at Anna, "Yeah not planning to get up too early I plan to stay in bed as long as I can in the morning so it'll be lunchtime before I leave. Ok, ok I promise I will remember. I'll text you when I leave, ok, have a good night too, love you."

Anna sits on a stool beside me as I talk with Dianna, the split on her dress falling open to show her long sexy leg. She leans forward, the top of her dress falling forward flashing her tits, my cock going hard in my pants.

"Fuck Baby I want to skip dinner and go straight to dessert."

"Daddy has to wait, it will make dessert that much sweeter."

Our seats are different tonight, Anna is three tables away from me with her back to me. To make matter's worst I have Trevor at my table, he's moaning as usual about anything and everything.

Unfortunately as these night go it's just not eating and drinking but we also have speeches and the senior management always seem to like to hear themselves talk.

We start with pre-dinner speeches followed by entrees and mains, next was the pre-dessert speeches and then dessert, followed by the concluding speeches and band.

For once I'm agreeing with Trevor, there is far too much talking going on and looking around the room we aren't the only people feeling this way, people are fidgeting, whispering everywhere.

We were enduring the pre-dessert speeches when Anna gets up from her seat, she gives me a smile and a wink as she walks pass my table. I watch her head towards the bathrooms which are down towards the kitchens, instead of going to the right at the end of the hall to go to the bathroom she goes to the left towards the kitchen.

I wait a couple of minutes then get up to go to the bathroom myself.

Another person follows me towards the bathroom, as I reach the end of the hall I stop, squatting down as if I'm tying my shoe lace, she walks pass me going into the ladies room.

I walk toward the kitchen, there is a door on the left before it, 'Store Room - Staff Only' written on it. Pushing the door open I step inside, Anna steps out from behind a rack, "Dessert time Daddy."

She leads me to the back of the room, a table sits against the wall, Anna sits on it pulling up her dress and spreading her legs.

I drop to my knees, my tongue running over her lips before I push it into her pussy, she is already wet and I lap up her juices. I push a finger into her ass as I suck and lick her pussy, moving it back and forward faster as her moans grow louder. Her body trembles, legs shaking, pussy spasming as she comes, her fingernails digging into my scalp as she presses my head against her pussy, I suck her pussy harder drawing every drop of cum into my mouth.

As I stand up Anna slides off the table, squatting on the floor she unzips my pants pulling out my hard cock. She licks the head of my cock, running her tongue around it, flicking the tip, "Suck it Baby."

"Yes Daddy."

She tilts her head up, her eyes staring at mine as she opens her mouth wide, moving her head forward my cock slowly disappears. My cock slides across her tongue as it moves deeper into her mouth, her lips closing around the shaft. She moves her head back and forward, my cock appearing and disappearing, the grip of her lips getting firmer as she sucks, but her eyes never break contact with mine. My cock twitches, her movements get faster as my precum leaks out, I grip her hair my own hips thrusting me forward to meet her mouth. I come, my cock throbbing in her mouth, cum pumping out as she sucks and swallows every drop.

Standing up she tucks my cock back into my pants and straightens her dress, she kisses me the salty taste of cum on her lips, "Lovely dessert thank you Daddy."

We make our way back to our tables, "Sorry David didn't know if you were coming back, you missed dessert."

"That's fine Trevor I had some dessert elsewhere."

With the closing speeches finished the band starts up and people move around to different tables mingling. I take the opportunity to excuse myself from Trevor's company and move to Anna's table.

"Would you care for a dance Anna?"

"Yes, love to David."

I want to get on the dance floor to ensure Trevor doesn't follow me and join me at Anna's table, plus it did offer some privacy as we can talk without being overheard.

"Fuck Baby I'll rather be dancing in bed with you."

"Patience Daddy, as you told Dianna you're going to have a long night but you were wrong about one thing."

"And what was that Baby."

"I intend to get you up early in the morning."

We dance for several songs before I work our way over to the bar, I order drinks, we take them to a little table in the corner, we are partially obscured from view as we sit down.

I move my hand under the split in her dress, she opens her legs letting my fingers run over her pussy lips and into her pussy, still wet with cum.

"When are you going to fuck my pussy Daddy, I want your cock inside me."

"Patience Baby as you said we're going to have a long night and early morning."

"Umm yes Daddy, please make me come again."

I push two fingers into her pussy rubbing them against her pussy walls, pressing them hard against her as my hand moves back and forward.

Anna's hands squeeze the edge of the table, she bites her lip stifling her moan, I can feel her pussy spasming around my fingers as cum pours on to my hand.

I keep fingering Anna's pussy for the next couple of hours, stopping occasionally to get a drink for us and to give Anna a chance to recover.

"Ready to go to my room Baby."

"More than ready Daddy."

Discretion is long forgotten after sitting with Anna for the past few hours, we head to the elevator together, it's empty, I press the button to my floor.

We reach my room without meeting anyone, once inside I close the door pulling Anna's body against mine kissing her, our mouth locking together in a long passionate embrace.

Breaking the embrace Anna steps back lifting her dress off, she steps forward undressing me.

We lie side by side on the bed naked, our mouths locked together as we kiss, my hand between her legs rubbing her clit as her hand strokes my cock.

I move my mouth to her tit kissing it, I run my tongue over her areola, flicking her nipple, I suck it into my mouth as I slide my finger into her pussy.

"Fuck my cunt Daddy."

I'm in no hurry to fuck her, I push her on to her back kissing my way down her body until I reach her clit, my tongue flicks and rubs it as I move my body between her legs.

The smell and taste of her sex is exciting me, she is extra sensitive after all the fingering orgasms downstairs and as I slide my finger into her pussy while sucking her clit she moans loudly with another orgasm.

Her hands try to push my head down to her pussy but I resist as I nibble and suck on her clit, I now have two fingers in her soaking wet pussy, juices pouring over them as I move them back and forward, her body bucking with an orgasm.

I sit up looking down at her, she is covered in sweat, her body trembling, breathing fast and rapid, eyes fixed with a glazed stare. Slowly her breathing return to normal, her body relaxing, I run my finger around her pussy scooping up cum dribbling from it, licking it off my finger.

I move my head back between her legs, my tongue licking the cum from around her pussy and off her lips, she moans as I suck her lips into my mouth nibbling on them.

I move my tongue to her pussy licking and sucking the cum out of it.

I push my finger into her ass making her body jump, "Oh fuck, yes," she moans her hands grabbing my head pulling me tighter against her pussy, "Oh fuck I'm coming."

I lift her legs up pushing them back towards her head, I press my cock against her pussy sliding inside, her pussy is warm and wet my cock glides easily into her.

I kiss her as my cock slides back and forward in her pussy sucking and nibbling on her tongue, she wraps her legs around me pulling my cock deep inside.

I put my arms either side of her body pushing her legs further back as I lift my body off hers, I pound her pussy with hard powerful thrusts making the whole bed shake. Her eyes glaze over as she squeals with an orgasm, her body shaking, pussy squishing as I fuck her to a second then third orgasm before I come inside her.

We lie facing each other kissing, her long fingers rubbing over my cock and balls teasing it back to life, my fingers toy with her nipple.

I roll her over, her back facing me, pressing against her I put my cock between her thighs rubbing it over her lips, coating it in her dripping juices as I listen to her soft moans.

Reaching down I grab my cock pressing it against her asshole, "Oh fuck yes Daddy," Anna moans as my cock pushes into her ass.

"Fuck, fuck, oh fuck yes." Anna constantly moans as my cock slides slowly back and forward in her ass, my body pressed against hers, my arm wraps around her body playing with her tit, my mouth nibbling on her ear as I tell her how tight her ass is and what a fuckable little slut she is.

"OH FUCK I'M COMING," she screams as my fingers now rub and play with her clit, her own fingers in her pussy.

I roll her over onto her stomach my cock still buried in her ass, with my hand either side of her I lean over her pounding her ass, her squeals getting louder the faster my cock moves inside her.

I'm close to coming, her ass muscle squeezing around my cock as I move inside her, "Fuck Baby here comes Daddy," and with a grunt I come in Anna's ass, she moans with pleasure as my cock pulsates inside her.

Exhausted we both collapse into each other arms, we cuddle as we drop off to sleep.

I'm awoken by Anna's tongue licking my cock as her fingers play with my balls, as I stir she gives me a smile before taking my cock into her mouth.

With my cock hard Anna straddles my body, "Morning Daddy," she says as she rubs her pussy against my cock as it lies on my stomach.

"Morning Baby," I say as I reach up fondling her tits.

"Ready to release my panties," Anna says with a chuckle as she raises her body and her hand grips my cock. Holding my cock firmly she rubs her pussy against the tip before lowering herself, swallowing my cock.